โ„œ๐”ข๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ (Demon Sl...

By SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... More

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue
Tanjiro Ending

35: Changes

1.8K 94 159
By SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

It's been a week since the swordsmith village was attacked by an ugly pot monster and four emotion clones (shadow clone jutsu..). The village was on their way for a relocation since demons destroyed it and the sword-makers can't afford to stay in one place for their safety; thankfully there were no casualties.

tanjiro, mitsuri and muichirou fell unconscious from the toll of their injuries. Luckily for them, (y/n) uses her healing powers to remove the damage and now they were all awake and full of strength, which was a relief. (y/n) had practically pulled a 'lady tsunade' moment. I ain't got no big watermelon breasts but i am definitely a tsunade 2.0.......kinda, honhonhon...—

once the hashira and oyakata found out (y/n) brought ANOTHER upper moon demon in their midst, they did not bother with a trial at all since it was declared the foreign girl was an official demon magnet; only to the upper-moons somehow. Not to mention, it was too shocking to think about at the moment.

(y/n) remembered when she brought aizetsu, sekido, karaku and urogi to oyakata and the hashira's. It will be a moment she will remember.

~~~~~~

*(y/n) has presented the four mini shadow clones of hantengu when she noticed sanemi was staring at her with his wide and crazy-filled eyes, "...what the hell are you staring at??" she huffs, knowing the wind hashira probably wanted to say something but refrained. that's right hoe, keep your mouth shut!!

sanemi's eye twitched, "...nothing..." he speaks through gritted teeth as if it pained him to even say it.

(y/n) rolls her eyes sassily, "then move your eyeballs elsewhere! I know i'm pretty and all but I ain't no mona lisa!" She remarks. what's a mona lisa??? The hashira and oyakata thought simultaneously.

sanemi's ears turn red.*

~~~~~~~~

Besides that, now that nezuko has conquered the sun and can walk and talk now, the demons hadn't shown up since. Everyone surmises that muzan will come after her but (y/n) already knew that. Now the corps has two people the demon king desired in their hold; nezuko and (y/n). although, the foreign girl knew one thing...muzan was a womanizer! two-timing hoe...—

this prompted oyakata to devise a training plan. It was called; pillar training. It was announced by the master that the slayers train and rotate with the pillars so they can attempt to get the demon slayers mark which tanjiro, muichirou and mitsuri has currently.

MARK OF DEATH...!!! lolololol...

The head of ubuyashiki wanted to participate too despite the hashira's insistence on persuading him to stay safe and let them handle the demon and muzan. The master refuted since all this time he was bedridden with an incurable illness watching his 'children' die one after the other. It was all thanks to (y/n) he is able to be healthy again and he won't sit back and watch as the slayers protect him.

With reluctancy, the hashira's agreed to train oyakata but were refraining from going all out so they wouldn't hurt him, after all, he was still their master and the leader of the demon slayer corps and the one whom they all looked up to.

(y/n) is walking by herself when she spots giyu. She furrows her brows, wasn't he supposed to participate in the training too? didn't tanjiro speak with him? she chews the inside of her mouth, slowly approaching from behind, "giyu?"

the water pillar stiffens, turning to her, "(y/n)..." he mutters, eyeing her with his deep blue eyes she can practically drown in them!

the foreign tilts her head, glancing around before asking, "....what're you doing here? shouldn't you be training the slayers? you're the water pillar, right?" she comes to stand beside him as they overlook the small lake in silence.

giyu looks down stoically, "...i am not the water pillar." he simply says, then proceeds to walk away until (y/n) stops him with a befuddled look. aiight, hold up...man'z cannot walk away from meh just like dat!!..—

"is this because of sabito?" her words caused him to freeze. He turns to her in shock, mouth agape, "do you think he sacrificed himself and his dreams during the final selection just for you to call it quits? he ensured your survival because he believed you were worthy of becoming a great swordsman and here you are disregarding that." She says with a disappointed frown.

giyu's face was absolute shock. how did the (h/c)-ette know that? it was only them at that time. He looks down, clenching his fists, "...why should i be the water pillar?.. during the final selection it was sabito whom slaughtered all the demons. Everyone was safe because of him, he was the only one who died that day. I couldn't beat a single demon, so how can i stand beside my fellow pillars?" he asks, conflicted with memories of the past.

...aww, bby!! it's okay to be a coward at times, i don't blame you!

(y/n) sighs, walking up to him and slapping his back multiple times, making him jolt in surprise as he turns to her wide eyed, "isn't whatever sabito entrusted to you keeping you both together?"

giyu widened his eyes in shock. There was a momentary silence before he slumps his shoulders in defeat, he looks at the (h/c)-ette, eyes soft, "arigato...i needed that." He hesitated for a moment, as if he wanted to say something more but decided against it, "i will go train now." He bows, walking away.

(y/n) giggles, "tsun-tsun...~"

It was now night time and (y/n) sat on the engawa staring up at the midnight sky as her legs dangled. The chirping of cicadas were heard buzzing in her ears as the full moon revealed itself from the clouds.

"i hate bugs...please don't come near me..." she murmurs, her anxiety sky-rocketing but she needs fresh air!!!

(y/n) was in the butterfly mansion with tanjiro and the others whom were resting. Sitting behind her was rui, enmu, daki, gyutaro, sekido, aizetsu, karaku and urogi; the demons in their chibi forms. This was one of the rare times she decides to let them out.

"..neh," daki hesitantly calls out to the foreign girl, prompting a hum from her, "is all this really worth it? muzan-sama is strong. how do you know you can beat him?" She had been thinking about it for quite some time. It seems nearly impossible to defeat the demon king. If the slayers lose, what would happen to them?? would muzan kill them next??

(y/n) remains silent before she hops off the engawa, taking a few steps under the moonlight as the demons watch her. She pauses, looking back at them with the faintest of smiles, "we will defeat him." She says with certainty, her (e/c) orbs glinting with determination, face illuminated by the moon's light. The sight had enmu, gyutaro, and the clones shivering as butterflies erupted in their stomachs. daki and rui simply gazes in awe.

"i don't want none of you to regret coming with me," she pauses, "because i don't." She grins happily, "i'm...happy you're all here with me." She confesses, the wind lightly blowing her hair as the demons look wide eyed. She was happy..? because of them..?

gyutaro clicks his tongue, rubbing his face as he averts his eyes, a feeling of bashfulness erupting on his face, "man...you really are an idiot, aren't you??" he mutters in his scratchy voice, ignoring the growing attraction he felt for her.

(y/n) blinks owlishly, "baka??! me?!!" She grumbles to herself in disbelief, "you're one to talk you overgrown anorexic!!" She points to upper moon six as an irk mark appears on his head.

"HAH!??"

karaku glares at gyutaro in jealousy, "stop getting close to her!" he hisses, baring his fangs at the upper moon, "she's mine!"

"ours," aizetsu corrects as urogi and sekido nod in agreement.

gyutaro gets in karaku's face, eyes wide and huge, "who says she's yours?" His claw dig into karaku's skin threateningly.

enmu hugs himself whilst ignoring the commotion happening beside him, a sly grin on his face, "isn't this nice? i feel so loved you care so much about me, my little bird~." He coos, making the female bristle in embarrassment.

"urusai!!" sekido snaps at lower moon one, eyeing him with a sneer, "she meant all of us, not you alone, pissant!" He insults angrily as enmu stares back unfazed.

rui scoffs, glaring hatefully at them, "actually nee-san meant me since i was with her before any of you." lil bro was not about to let these dinguses one-up him!!

daki yawns in her palm, shrugging as she kicks her legs back and forth while lying on her stomach, "who cares if you knew (y/n) first." the little spider demon scowls at her, death written all over him. I CARE!!  He huffs.

the demons begin to argue amongst themselves on who the (h/c)-ette likes more, shoving and scratching at each other in their chibi forms, making her sigh. It was like baby-sitting a couple of kids!

////////////

It was the next day and (y/n) was with tanjiro as she heads to the former sound hashira's estate. Upon arriving she sees tengen hitting the slayers with a stick like some old grandpa, an irk mark on his head, "slow, slow, slow!! what the hell are you guys doing!? your stamina is low as hell and this is basic running!!!" He insults, shouting at them.

tengen is the first pillar the slayers go to. He does the initial hazing, basic stamina training. It's so the slayers has more endurance and doesn't die out so quickly in battle especially since this is the calm of the storm. They can't afford to be laidback hence why he and the other hashira are pushing them to their limits and breaking points.

(y/n) spots makio, suma and hinatsuru. They were in charge of meal preparation and distribution, "yo!" She raises her hand as she approaches. The girls look at her with beaming smiles, greeting her back enthusiastically.

"(Y/N)!!!" suma launches herself at the female, "where have you been?!! we missed you!!" she wails loudly, getting snot and tears on her clothes, making the foreign girl cringe but she patted her head nonetheless.

suma was yanked backwards by makio, the girl tossing her carelessly to the side to face (y/n), "it's been a while, we've been waiting for you." she grin, hand on her propping hip.

before (y/n) can utter a word back, the foreign girl freezes when a large hand creeps up on the side of her body before engulfing her in an embrace, bringing her back as she felt a muscular chest behind her. She tilts her head back, blinking owlishly, "tengen..." she mutters, eyeing his missing arm...—

the former sound hashira smirks down at her, leaning down to peck her head lovingly, making her fluster as he tightens his grip, "i've been awaiting you, my fourth wife. It's been too long. I heard you've been busy these past days and even brought another upper moon once again," he sighs before grinning, "i don't expect nothing else from my wife!" He cackles loudly as the slayers in training watch with disbelief.

(y/n) was pulled back gently by tanjiro, who gives off a forced smile to the former sound hashira, holding the girl protectively, "uzui-san, it's been a while."

tengen swiftly pulls (y/n) back into his arm, subtly glaring at the kamado boy for laying his hands on his wife, "...hm, that's right. I heard you and my wife fought an upper moon and won. I gotta say, the only people in tip-top shape are you and (y/n). So i'm gonna train your bodies into good shape." He winks at the foreign girl, making her wary.

"...you better not try some perverted shit on me!" (y/n) hisses, making tengen laugh nervously.

"what?!...no!...why would i??...let's get started...!" The sound hashira pulls her behind him as she stumbles on her feet whilst tanjiro trails after them, a fake smile on his face as he witnesses the scene.

Thus the training began. (y/n) wonders if it was her imagination, but...was tengen being more harsh on tanjiro than he was in the manga? not to mention, the former sound hashira was being extremely close to her and subtly touching her intimately, making her shiver. It didn't help how close his voice was to her ear when he speaks. He was practically showing favoritism.

"uhm...is this really apart of endurance training?" the (h/c)-ette hesitantly asks. tengen was helping her stretch her legs to be more flexible in the battle. She was in a hamstring position. Her back was laid flat on the ground as her leg rests over his shoulder as he slightly hovers over her. why the fuck does this look sexual!!??

tengen pushes her leg in the direction of her head, until she felt the stretch in the back of her thigh. She tries to keep her hips down while avoiding any strain. He smirks down at her, magenta hues hooded as his rough and large hand tightens its grip on her calf, "of course it is~." He purrs at her, enjoying the intimate position he has her in, his crotch lightly brushing against hers, making her jolt in embarrassment.

(y/n)'s face was burning up. holy shii, he is packed down there!!

tanjiro tries to keep the bitterness at bay, but seeing the two made him angry. The other trainees were merely gawking at the sight. was it really professional?? heck, the former hashira wasn't even paying attention to them at all!! his eyes were solely trained on the female lying underneath him. where the fuck is his shame!!?? oh, right. It was tossed out the window the moment (y/n) came.

makio and hinatsuru sweat-drop at their husband's obvious advances towards their soon-to-be fourth wife. suma was flushed red, covering her face as one eye peeks out to watch in anticipation, "...watch him get slapped." the fiery woman says with a shake of her head.

(y/n) glares up at tengen, embarrassed by all the eyes focused on them, "d-don't joke with me! there's no way this is endurance training!!" she fumes, turning her head to the side to avoid his magenta eyes intensely staring down at her face.

tengen narrows his eyes, amused, "oh really~?" He pecks her exposed thigh as his wives smack their foreheads in exasperation...he's really asking for it!!

She gathers up all her inner strength and shoves him off her, uncaring as he topples over with his one hand. She huffs, getting up as she stomps away, "i think my training is complete old man!!" (y/n) ignores the warmth on her face as tanjiro hastily follows after to make sure she was alright.

.....dumb hashira....

TAISHO SECRETS
. giyu has feeling for (y/n).
. haganezuka sends courtship letters to (y/n).
. karaku hates gyutaro.
. daki insults the clones all the time.
. tengen purposely wants to show who (y/n) belongs to.
. tanjiro wishes he was in tengen's position..
. makio wished (y/n) punched tengen.

a/n: enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.5K 33
Y/N is a demon that is first spotted by one of the lower Kizuki's. Word goes to the master of all demons, Muzan, that Y/N can be a Kizuki, and Muzan...
65.2K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
111K 4.2K 14
"If reincarnation was real, I would like to travel to a world where I can live peacefully." Reincarnated into a new world, Y/n tries her best to prev...
252K 11.6K 41
[DISCONTINUED] Hashibira (Y/n) a Demon Slayer. She can't read or write, but can fight very well. One thing led to another and now she's in Toman. [Ba...