β„œπ”’π”‘π”’π”ͺ𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

By SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... More

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue

31: Yoriichi Type Zero

1.6K 95 151
By SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

(y/n) is fuming as stomps through the trees, unbeknownst to her, muichirou was following from behind. She had no idea the mist hashira was even there!! He had totally submerged himself in the hot water and only popped back up when he felt the female. She had hoped his face was scorched for the stunt he pulled on her.

"dare he....touch....stupid...cut off....dick...!" she grumbles under her breath.

After that embarrassing morning between the two, she hurriedly got out and went somewhere. Now she was just merely wandering until she stumbles upon a clearing with a familiar child; kotestu and his training mechanical doll of yoriichi. The masked kid turns to her confused, "ah...konichiwa.." he reluctantly greets the (h/c)-ette.

(y/n) smiles, her irritation from earlier dissipating. She pats his head softly, "hello!..you must be kotetsu, what a cute kid you are~." She coos, making the child blush from under his mask. He was about to say something back when they were interrupted by muichirou.

The mist hashira steps up beside (y/n), looking blankly at kotestu, "you...i heard there was someway for a slayer to get stronger by defeating this replica." He pauses, "give me the key." He demands, waving his hand impatiently.

kotestu gets into a defensive position, "NO!! I won't give this key to anyone!!" The two begin going back and forth in an endless argument before the mist hashira hand chops him, making kotetsu fall to the ground. He was about to yank him up by the collar, when muichirou felt (y/n) shove him to the side, standing in front of the masked kid with a frown.

"you may be hot and good looking but i won't tolerate bullying on an innocent kid!" The (h/c)-ette looks at muichirou with a disappointed gaze, "if kotetsu doesn't want to hand the key over, stop forcing him to!" She argues, a prominent frown on her face.

muichirou stares at (y/n) for a moment before grabbing her wrist and yanking her towards him as she yelps, his breath hitting her face as they have a stare-down, "don't get in my way." He blankly says, before darting his eyes to the side when a shout disrupts him.

(y/n) follows his gaze, grinning happily as she finds tanjiro hastily approaching, grabbing the hand muichirou held her with, a glare on his face, "what are you doing!? you would land a hand on a girl!? aren't you ashamed of yourself!?" He demands with a raised voice full of anger.

the foreign girl sweatdrops as she mentally thinks, muichirou touched a lot more than necessary, so ashamed is not what he is. Her ears turn red at the thought.

The mist hashira wasn't fazed in the slightest as his eyes were solely fixated on (y/n), who didn't seem to notice since she was lost in her own thoughts after all, "take your hands off me." He blankly says and instantly elbows tanjiro in the stomach rather harshly, making the burgundy-haired male keel over on the ground in pain. He finally averts his eyes to the boy on the ground, "you're weak. It's a wonder you got in the demon slayer corps." His eyes then fixated on the box, "i'm getting a weird vibe from that box. A demon's presence? what's inside that box?" He reaches his hand out to grab it when tanjiro smacks it away with a deadly glare on his face.

"don't touch it," the burgundy haired male slowly stands up, "and don't touch (y/n) so carelessly!" He roughly removes muichirou's hand from her wrist, freeing the girl and putting her behind him protectively.

muichirou stares at his hand before looking at them.

(y/n) laughs hesitantly, rubbing her wrist, "it's fine." She then looks at kotetsu, patting his head gently as he hides behind her, "he didn't hurt me." Her gaze slowly moves to muichirou. His hand was warm and firm, not rough at all...She gasps when the mist hashira locks eyes with her.

kotetsu then shouts, gaining their attention as he backs away from them, "get away!!" He yells at tanjiro and muichirou, "i won't give that key to anyone! not even if you torture me!" He says reluctantly.

"kid," (y/n) sweat-drops at him as his masked face looks at her, "i highly doubt you'd last if someone did torture you. so don't go saying things that you yourself aren't sure of." She sighs in exhaustion.

kotetsu looks down awkwardly. He knew damn well himself he would give up and cry in less than five seconds, in fact, barely even ONE second..!

"...that's right," muichirou stands in front of them, "even most grown ups can't take it. You would never last. you're stupid beyond belief. So what if it breaks? Make a new one. How many people do you think will perish if you continue to drone on and on about trivial matters? that's what it means to obstruct a hashira in his duty." His face was shadowed by his hair, "a hashira's time is worth more than wasting it on you people. swordsmiths can't fight nor can they save people because making weapons is all you're good for."

(y/n) gapes at his blatant insult towards kotetsu. Now hold up..—

muichirou extends his hand, "now, remember your place and give me the key." He nonchalantly says. There was a silence.

"what the hell is wrong you?" (y/n) asks in disbelief, drawing their eyes on her, "being a sword maker is just as important as it is being a hashira. We all have our own roles to contribute to society. If it wasn't for this village, how would you end up slaying demons in the first place if not for the weapons they provide? A hashira is worthless without his sword, so don't undermine someone just because you feel your job has more importance over others." She lectures muichirou, who simply stares in silence.

tanjiro nods in agreement, glaring at muichirou, "that's right!! sword-smiths have amazing skills that are totally different than ours! We need each other! we're all fighting the same battle!!"

muichirou looks at the burgundy-haired male with a bored expression, "sorry, but i don't have time to stand here all day hearing your speech." He directed that to tanjiro, making (y/n) scratch her head in confusion. Didn't i give a speech too??? So why didn't he say anything about me?? In an instant, the mist hashira knocks him out, making her blink as she saw this coming.

"the key." muichirou holds his hand out as kotetsu defeatedly gives it to him. He takes it and walks away with the mechanical doll, leaving (y/n) and the kid behind without a glance. The two stare at tanjiro's unconscious body.

"...what do we do now?? carry him to the village?? how??" kotetsu asks her, worried.

(y/n) was about to tell him that he'll wake up shortly so there's no need to carry him back to the village when a tall figure emerges from the trees, making her eyes widened, "haganezuka.." she murmurs before averting her eyes when she remembers how the village chief wanted her to marry the sword maker; embarrassment floods through her.

haganezuka looks at her. He had heard everything. He felt...appreciated. The (h/c)-ette hadn't damaged her sword at all, which was a relief. She spoke up on behalf of all the sword-smiths in the village. She respects his skills, hard work and handicraft he's put into making her and tanjiro's sword, not to mention she is extremely beautiful to the eyes. When he had returned to his home, he hadn't meant to drone on and on about her but he did and now the whole village including the chief wanted him to marry. Not that he was against it or anything, it was about time he found a wife to...—-

(y/n) felt awkward as she could feel haganezuka's stare on her, "is everything...alright??" She hesitantly asks. Why is he just staring at me and not saying anything..?!!

haganezuka whips his head away from her, not answering her question as he speaks, "i'll carry him back to the village." Although, he froze when he saw tanjiro's eyelids moving and bolts away, making (y/n) and kotetsu sigh.

tanjiro then awoken, sitting up as he questions if haganezuka was there, which they both lied. He then asks kotetsu about muichirou and the doll. The small kid then explains how he handed the key over because it was necessary to get the mechanical doll moving. It was a special one. It can overpower humans, do 108 moved and is specialized for combat. It was called yoriichi type zero, the doll was built by his ancestors.

dat's some strong doll...—

A loud CLANG, was heard, gaining (y/n), tanjiro and kotestu's attention as they rush to the sound. They stand in-between the trees as they witness muichirou clashing blades with the mechanical doll.

tanjiro stares at the mechanical doll with an uneasy expression. He turns to kotetsu, "that swordsman...who was he? what did he do and where?" He shoots question after question, making kotetsu take a step back from being overwhelmed.

"ah...sorry, but i don't know too much about him either. He is from the sengoku period."

"sengoku!? which means he lived more than 300 years ago?!"

(y/n) looks at the mechanical doll nonchalantly, "i know who that is." She catches their attention as tanjiro gives her a hopeful look, "his name is yoriichi tsugikuni. He was the creator of sun breathing, the first ever breath to mankind. I guess you can say he is the founder of it all. He is also the most powerful demon slayer," she glances at tanjiro and kotetsu, who listen with rapt attention, "he is the one muzan fears the most." She reveals, making their eyes go wide at the new information.

"tanjiro," she calls out, making him look at her, "yoriichi once saved your ancestors from demons and thus opened a newly found friendship. He showed his sun breathing to them and your ancestors vowed to pass it on through generations." She reveals, making tanjiro widened his eyes in disbelief.

"amazing..." kotetsu breathes out. tanjiro felt the same. He's had so much questions but not answers. The only ones remaining are of the sun breathing. Yet, he could not believe his ancestors knew the most powerful demon slayer in history and became a close friend to him. It was astonishing. Now it all makes sense...the hinokami kagura...yoriichi. He can't believe muzan feared him. He must have been powerful..

"(y/n)..?" tanjiro reluctantly ask, looking at the girl, "how do you know this?" This information, he was sure no one knew about it otherwise he would've had answers by now.

(y/n) smiles, putting a finger to her lips, "a woman never reveals her secrets, that's what makes them so mysterious." She winks, making him blush.

The trio go back to watching muichirou train with the doll. kotetsu expresses his worry for the mechanical doll since he has no family nor does he know how to fix it or make swords.

"oh, I'm kotetsu by the way." (y/n) and tanjiro introduce themselves. Suddenly muichirou's crow popped up and began insulting tanjiro all while praising her owner. Dumb bird...There was a loud clatter as the trio turn back to the fight, seeing muichirou slash the mechanical doll, its armor falling off.

kotetsu runs off as tanjiro and (y/n) chase after him, finding him sitting on the branch, his lil body shaking as he withheld his tears.

"oh, honey," (y/n) coos at him, "you mustn't give up so easily." She says, tanjiro agrees as he goes on another full blown speech, making her sigh.

By the time they return, muichirou has finished training with the doll, holding the broken arm in his grasp, "i'm taking this sword." He nonchalantly says, walking away without a care in the world as kotetsu runs to where the mechanical doll was all battered. The sky turned grey as rain began to fall.

(y/n) murmurs with a sweatdrop, staring at the doll, "i mean, it is a training doll." She didn't mean to sound callous but isn't that what the yoriichi type zero is designed for? To test the strength of slayers and help them. Then again, she also understood kotetsu as well.

kotestu turns to tanjiro and (y/n), a determined aura, "i want you two to best that distasteful, indifferent little bitch."

Feeling like captain america, she stuck her finger out and says, "LANGUAGE!!" (y/n) wags a finger in kotestu's direction, making him look down ashamed. Although he didn't regret it...the mist hashira was brooding emo.

Anyways, (y/n) and tanjiro both begun training with the mechanical doll...

TAISHO SECRETS
. muichirou only pays attention to (y/n).
. kotetsu see's (y/n) as a sister figure
. tanjiro still wonders how (y/n) knows about yoriichi.
. haganezuka felt all jittery when he see's (y/n).
. haganezuka wanted to talk to (y/n) but ran away.
. (y/n) is the first female interaction for haganezuka.

ENJOY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.5K 33
Y/N is a demon that is first spotted by one of the lower Kizuki's. Word goes to the master of all demons, Muzan, that Y/N can be a Kizuki, and Muzan...
28.6K 599 17
Remake of this book will be in the profile. Y/N is just a normal girl but she didn't have a family. The only family member she had was her Grandmothe...
101K 2.7K 31
βœŒοΈβ˜ΊοΈβœ¨πŸ’ž
4.2K 116 15
Giyuu x Reader. Y/n is a Demon Slayer who doesn't use a sword. Instead, she uses a bow and arrow along with the water and flower breathing forms.