He Is Broken. // H.S.

By _toms4tommo_

We've tried cheering him up. He lays in bed all day. He's stopped eating. Something tragic happened to his fa... More

1~Harry
2~Everest
3~The Faze
4~Promise
5~The Box
6~Peace and Quiet
7~Secrets and Scars
8~Contracts
9~Talk
10~Fun and Books
11~Nightmares
12~Sloppy Handwriting
~A/N~
13~Familiar Faces
14~Peppermint Breath
15~Around the Corner
16~One Secret Down
17~Meet the Fam
18~Beach Bums
19~Always
20~Three Missed Calls
21~Truth
22~Front Page
23~Nutella
24~Fireworks and Hyperventilations
25~Confessions
26~Wide Eyes
27~Real
28~Decisions and Deep Conversations
29~Cheesy Invitations and More News
~A/N~
30~Revelations
31~'Till Morning
32~Interview
33~Auditions and Fake Smiles
~NEW BOOKS~
34~Second Thoughts
35~Another Contract
~IMPORTANT~
36~Plan
37~Sign Here
~A/N~
39~Headlines
40~Lessons Learned

38~A Few Drinks and Black Eyes

504 9 7
By _toms4tommo_

WARNING: more language than usual, so if that bothers you i advise you to either stop reading or...idk, just ignore it lol

but enjoy this chapter and please VOTE and COMMENT!:)

~*~*~

38~A Few Drinks and Black Eyes

Everest's POV 8/31/14

I wake to the light snoring of Harry beside me in his bed, taking in my surroundings. It's been like this for the past few days. I've barely touched my bed. We mostly stay up late and talk about random things or watch old movies until we fall asleep. It's nice having someone like him in my life, someone I can do this kind of stuff with. And I'm so happy it's Harry Styles.

Once my eyes fully adjust, I take in a deep breath which causes Harry to flinch lightly out of his sleep. He sighs and removes his arm from underneath me, rubbing his eyes. I lightly laugh. "G'morning," I whisper, smiling.

"Good-" He suddenly yawns midway in his sentence, "Goodmorning, love." He then sends me a lazy smile, eyes closed and arms wrapped around me once again, his face hidden in the crook of my neck.

I chuckle. "Coffee?"

He hums. "Coffee." He mumbles, his raspy voice vibrating my neck. "Cereal?"

I hum like he did. "Cheerios." We both give each other a cheeky grin, then slowly get out of bed. He throws on a white v-neck while I wash my face in the sink of his bathroom. We emerge out of his bedroom and head for the kitchen, light sun rays breaking through the sheer white curtains. It's only nine-forty, I didn't expect the other boys to up at this time; although it is quite nice spending breakfast with just Harry. No offense to the boys of course!

I brew his favorite coffee in the Keurig, while he grabs me a glass bowl from one of cabinets along with the box of Cheerios. As I watch the steamy coffee pour into the mug, I feel something lightly poke my butt and I yelp, quickly turning to face Harry. "Harry!" I shockingly say, punching his bicep.

He laughs at that. "Can't help it," he whines in his defense, shrugging with a sly smile. "Your ass is just so... 'pokable'." He smirks and I role my eyes, shaking my head. He pours the cereal into the bowl and then the milk, adding a silver spoon in it. I hand him his coffee in exchange for my cereal which I then happily eat as he slurps down the hot beverage.

Once I've devoured half the bowl, I decide to speak. "Tomorrow's gonna be exactly a month and three days 'till the tour," I remind him, smiling as I put a spoonful of Cheerios in my mouth.

He nods in remembrance, swallowing the liquid down his throat before speaking. "Hm, I hadn't realized it was that close," he sighs, leaning back in his seat. He sighs again, "We have so much to get done before the tour, it's all so... overwhelming, just thinking about it."

I nod, understanding. "I know, babe." I don't know what else to say, honestly. I just hope this all doesn't crash on him to the point where he feels pressured and stressed out of his mind. "Just relax and enjoy these last few days to yourself, okay."

"I know," he sighs. And then out of no where he snickers, shaking his head, causing my eyebrows to knit together in confusion. "Y'know, I've been doing this for three years and... and it still all overwhelms me. I'm the worst."

"No you're not, Harry," I quickly correct him in a comforting tone, frowning. "Harry, every music artist out there gets like that sometimes. You're not the only one. Besides, I'm sure the boys sometimes feel that way too, but they hide it just like you do."

"I know, but it's different," he says doubtfully.

I purse my lips, trying to think of something else to say. His confidence in himself worries me. I wish he could just push all those negative thoughts out of his head and just focus on being himself and making his music. "It'll be okay, Haz, really." I grab his hand on top of the table and lace it with mine, giving it a squeeze in reassurance.

"I'm glad you're going with me," he murmurs in a raspy voice, slightly smiling.

"I am too." I smile back. "Just wait, it'll all be over before you know it." Speaking of which, I haven't told Harry yet but I've been looking into some nice apartments in LA. Even though Harry says I'm not, I still feel like a burden on him by staying here. I don't want him to be responsible for taking care of me. He's got enough to deal with, anyway. I'm twenty years old, I need to grow up and live on my own for a little while. I have completely overdue my stay here, and I feel absolutely guilty. So, I've looked into a few nice apartments and will be getting one, after the tour. It's time I've done this. It's time I've grown up. I guess now's a good time to tell him.

"Harry, I have something to tell you."

"Hm?" He hums, a confused expression on his face. "What is it?"

I let go of his hand and bring it underneath the table to fold with my other, looking down at the table. "So, I've been searching for apartments for the past few days and... I'll be getting one shortly after the tour."

A pause of silence consumes us before he speaks again. "I see." He clears his throat, leaning forward in his chair. "If this is what you want, I'm all for it. But Everest, like I said, you can stay here for as long as you want."

I half smile. "I know, but I need to do this. I can't keep living at my aunts house and I can't keep living here. It's not against any of you, especially you. I just feel like I need to be on my own for a little while, y'know?"

He nods. "Yeah, I understand." But something tells me that he's worried about more than what I (perceive).

"What're you thinking about, Harry?"

He shakes his head, half his brain stuck in his thoughts and the other half in reality. "I just don't want you to have to be alone," he explains. "I just want you to be safe."

"And I will be," I assure him, smiling to myself that he cares so much. "I'll be fine. And it's not like you can't come visit me, Haz." That is, if we're still together hopefully.

Then a small smile paints on his face, his thumb brushing along his lower lip as if an idea popped in his head. "Maybe it doesn't have to be that way."

I'm taken aback, eyes widened a bit. Confused, I simply mutter, "What?" Where are you going with this, Styles?

"Like, maybe.. after the tour.. we could.. um..." he stutters, tapping the table with his fingers. I still have a look of confusion, trying to think of what he's going to say next, "Maybe move in.. together."

My eyes widen a bit and my mouth somewhat parts, my whole body completely frozen.

Move in? Together? I've never really thought of that, I mean we've only been dating for what, a little over two months now--wow, two months together... it doesn't seem real.

Anyways, will he still even love me? Will we still be a couple?

"Uh," I sigh, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "I don't know. I mean, that's such a big step for us, a-and I don't want you to have to move away from your hometown."

"Who says I have to?" He smirks. "Babe, I can own two mansions in different locations, each. Not to sound cocky or anything." He chuckles lightly and I shake my head, breaking a smile. However, to be honest, he does have a point.

"I don't know," I say again, my small smile fading as I break our gaze.

He breathes out his nose like he hasn't breathed in ages, clearing his throat, eyes drifted. "Well, I mean, it's not like... I have anyone to go home to so..."

"Harry."

"..If that's part of the reason why you don't want to, just forget it," he says lowly, my eyes fixed on him again but in worry. Without a second thought, I abruptly, but slowly stand up from my seat and walk around the table, standing right beside him. I gently grab both his hands and force him to stand up with me to the point where we're both facing each other. His head's turned away from me as I continue to stare at him worriedly, softly saying his name once just when he speaks again, "I have no one else."

"You'll always have me," I immediately say back in the same hushed tone, lowering his forehead onto mine, comforting him in our embrace. We both stand in silence for a moment, comfortable silence, with his hands lazily resting just above my hip bones and my hands just between his neck and shoulders, our foreheads still bumped together, supporting each other.

"How nice it is waking up to a little PDA in the morning," a high-pitched British voice sarcastically comments, causing both me and Harry to groan.

"Technically, we aren't in public, Lou. But nice try," I remark back, turning around to give him a cheeky straight smile. Not only is Louis awake but Niall and Liam, slowly trudging in the kitchen half awake.

"Can we see you?" Louis asks, motioning to him and the other guys.

"Yes, but-"

"I rest my case," he states proudly, hands locked behind his back. "Doesn't matter if you're out in public. You see Stoney, even if you're inside-"

And before he could explain any further, I grab my half eaten bowl of cereal, scoop up a spoonful of Cheerios and simply shove it in Louis' mouth, smiling that I successfully shut him up. I let go of the spoon, which is now stuck in his mouth and pat the left side of his cheek. "I get it," I tell him, winking while flashing him another smile, handing him the rest of my cereal. Off to the side, I hear Niall and Liam lightly chuckle as they fish for their own breakfast, also hearing Harry let out a few laughs.

He smiles, gladly taking the bowl, munching on the Cheerios I shoved in his mouth. "Thanks, Stoney!" He (mocks) me, and I role my eyes, cracking a smile. "Could someone please toss me the box of Cheerios?" And as he sets down the bowl on the table, Liam from the kitchen tosses the box in a rainbow which Louis easily catches with both hands.

I then return my attention back to Harry, who still stands by his chair, staring blankly at the floor chewing on his thumbnail. I lean in and whisper, "We'll talk about this later." And he nods. Then in one swift move, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close, sitting back in his chair with me on his lap. I grin widely at him, pecking him on the cheek. I look back at everyone, Louis scarfing down my bowl of cereal, and Niall and Liam having their own conversation as they brew some coffee.

"Y'know, I had the strangest dream last night," Louis suddenly chirps, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"And what was that?" Niall asks curious, our attention focused on the blue-eyed Doncaster boy.

"Like, we were all on stage performing to a huge crowd, and then all of a sudden, Zayn just walks off and leaves."

"Leaves?" I say confused but already having an idea of what he's about to say next.

"Leaves, as in leaves the band," he explains more clearly. Then he shakes his head. "I dunno, it's all hazy now."

I then hear Liam snort. "Only a dream, Lou, doesn't mean anything." He paws at the air. "Ah forget about it, no need to worry over somthin' that's not gonna happen."

"What's not gonna happen?" A tired, muffled voice asks out of nowhere, my eyes flickering to a sleepy looking Zayn, rubbing eyes.

"You leaving," Louis answers. "Had a weird dream about you."

"Again?" Zayn chuckles, tilting his head as he takes a seat beside Louis, his expression confused. "Ehm, What about exactly?"

"You leaving the band and whatnot," Louis says as if it weren't a problem. "But, it was only a dream." And we all sort of chuckle along with Louis, Zayn smiling a bit to himself.

"Noo, not gonna happen anytime soon," Zayn reassures his partner in crime, playfully jerking his shoulder. "I need food."

"'Gotchu, Zayn," I happily say, standing up from Harry's lap who is now conversing with the other boys. "What would you like, Zayn?"

"Are you sure?" Zayn asks, halfway out his chair. "I can get it myself."

"No really, I can get it," I assure him, and it really was no big deal. I try to do everything I can for these boys since they are letting me stay at their place. "What would you like?"

"Well, thanks, love," he thanks me in a polite tone, "And just a cup of tea if you don't mind?"

"No problem," I say, sending him a smile. A couple weeks ago, I decided to get Louis to teach me how to make that God-sent-from-Heaven Yorkshire tea. It's literally the best drink that has ever graced down my throat. So I mean why not learn how to make it?

~

As I made the tea, I spent time thinking to myself. It's been two weeks since I signed the contract and I have yet to tell Harry about the money situation, which shouldn't be a problem. He'll understand that it's only for my family, right? And not for me.

He'll understand.

When the tea's finally ready, I poor it into a glass mug and sweeten it with a teaspoon of sugar, hearing the clanking of glass as I stirred.

You know, with so much on their minds and with the tour coming up soon I bet they would just love one night out to themselves. Yeah, this would be good for them--even though I would never ever promote this in the future. Maybe a few drinks, a few laughs, a couple hours past midnight, I really think they would enjoy that. Besides, they could really use some fun.

"Thanks again, love!" Zayn happily appreciates me, taking a small swig from the tea that I handed him, smiling in satisfaction.

I shake my head. "No prob!" I say again, returning to the kitchen to put the silver kettle in the sink. I then make my way back to Harry, resting my elbow on top of the back of his chair, putting all my weight on my right leg.

I let them converse with each other for a few more moments when I finally decide to interrupt. "Guys," I speak, and all their eyes flicker to me, "Let's do something fun tonight, like, take a break from the real world and just let go. Just something to get our minds off work."

With a small burst of excitement I watch them all exchange looks and shrugs. I smile when I realize that my suggestion had captured their attentions as they then return their eyes back to me.

"I don't see why not." Louis smirks, nodding his head.

"Awesome, awesome!" I cheer in excitement, clapping my hands. To be honest, I think I need this night out more than they do. Like I said in the past, I'm not a heavy drinker, but God do I crave a beer. I clear my throat, going back to normal. "So, um, where're we going?"

They all look at each other again but fail to come up with anything. Louis speaks again, "How 'bout you choose, Stoney," he suggests, sending me a smile. "Any ideas?"

I look to the side in thought, pursing my lips, my eyes falling from the white walls and down on Harry's wild fluffy curls. And then the perfect place came to me. "The Faze," I answer, growing a smirk as my eyes then inch down to meet Harry's, green eyes bright and full of life, both of us thinking the same exact thing.

"Haven't been there in a while," Liam chirps. "Sounds good to me."

"Everyone fine with The Faze?" I question them, and they all simultaneously nod, adding in a few words of agreement. "Great! Awesome! Can't wait!" They all somewhat laugh at me and slowly begin to stand up from the table, walking towards the living room.

"In the meantime, FIFA, Niall?" Louis asks the blonde, playfully tugging his shoulder.

"Okay," Niall says in a rather cocky tone, "Setting yourself up to lose, I see."

Louis snorts. "We'll see, lil' boy." And with that he picks up a game controller and turns on the Xbox, Niall getting one as well, and before you know it they're off in their own little world. Zayn goes back in his room to chill and Liam plops himself down on another sofa, having the Twitter app pulled up on his iPhone.

"No really, can't wait for tonight," I whisper to Harry, a smirk playing at my lips. He sends me a cute wink and our lips then seal together, lasting only a second when an annoying voice catches us.

"PDA!!"

"Shut up, Louis!" I jokingly yell back, annoyance in my tone, rolling my eyes as I shake my head.

We haven't been to The Faze in so long, the place where we first met, first made eye contact. It's crazy to think how much healthier and happier he looks now than when I first saw him, drenched in his own tears and sorrows. Well, "happier" as in actually laughing and smiling again. I know he's still not telling me something and I hunger to know what it is. If only I could peak into his mind and see for myself. I wonder if he still writes letters to his mother in the journal I gave him. What if he's telling her everything? Everything he's feeling, thinking. Maybe when he's asleep-

'No, you cannot read his journal, what're you thinking!?' my mind scolds me, which I needed. Really, what am I thinking!? I could never do that to him, not again! 'Just let. It. Go.' And I do...

"You do wanna go tonight, right?" I suddenly ask Harry, just to make sure.

"'Course I do, why wouldn't I?" He chuckles, the dimples in his cheeks so prominent, causing me to crack a small smile.

"Just making sure." I shake my head, my mind slipping back to Harry, which seems to be the only thing it knows how to do.

~

"Ready?"

I rapidly nod my head, tearing my eyes away from the bright lights and shouting people to Harry. "Yeah," I breathe out, his hand quickly grabbing mine. "Yeah, let's go." I should be used to this by now, but let's be honest, I don't think I, the guys, or any celebrity at all could ever get used to this.

All it took was a simple nod from Harry and one of body guards in the SUV swung it wide open, my eyes instantly being stunned. After the two body guards stepped out of the vehicle, pushing paparazzi and fans away, Harry and I soon descend from the car as well, the other boys soon following behind us. I shield my eyes as best I can with my hand, looking up a few times just to make sure I'm following the right person.

Back at the house, we had called the owner of The Faze and informed him that we were coming. I guess the word kinda got out and that's why there are so many people here. Liam called up two security guards as well, which is of course mandatory, and arrived at the house twenty minutes later. It's literally only eight o'clock and it already looks like a full house.

I wear a white knee-length dress, covered by a black leather jacket, along with laced black heals, finished off with a few pieces of jewelry. Harry wears a grey round-neckline t-shirt with black skinny jeans and his signature boots. Louis wears a graphic t-shirt with black skinny jeans and vans. Liam wears a white v-neck with blue jeans and white Nikes, adding a SnapBack. Niall wears a white round-neckline shirt with blue jeans and white converse. Zayn wears a blue flannel, dark skinny jeans and black Nikes. The boys just have such different senses of style it's actually really cute.

We finally make it into the club, and at this point my eardrums have officially busted. People were literally shouting in my ears, and the loud dubstep music isn't helping. But, I didn't come here to be miserable, I came here to have fun! Obviously. The group then disperses; Liam and Niall dancing their way into the huge crowd on the lit up dance floor, Louis heading towards the bar located in the VIP lounge, leaving me, Zayn, Harry, and the body guards at the front entrance. I notice several people make eye contact with us and have small meltdowns. It's quite funny to watch actually.

"Miss!!" One body guard yells in my ear, and I turn to face him. "If you'd like I'll hold onto your jacket!"

"Oh!" I holler. "I mean, if you really don't mind!"

"Not at all! Here, let me have it!" And with that, he gently takes the leather jacket off my shoulders and hangs it over his muscular arm.

"Thank you!" I yell, giving him an appreciative smile. He shakes his head and I'm pretty sure he said 'not a problem' but I couldn't hear him because a loud beat dropped, which aroused the crowd even more. Hope Liam and Niall are having fun.

"Hey, come with me!!" Zayn literally shouts in my ear from beside me, and I slightly flinch, which makes him lightly laugh. Rolling my eyes I nod and pull on Harry's hand, following Zayn to hell knows where.

Everything's just how I remembered, just double the capacity and security. Liam and Niall have completely vanished into the large crowd, and Louis' probably in the VIP area by now. We finally shuffle our way around the crowd and to the main stage, my whole body vibrating. Zayn flicks his head for me to keep following him and helps me on the stage by grabbing my hand. I happily thank him as Harry then steps on the stage as well, close behind me.

"What're we doing up here!?" I ask Zayn, still having to yell somewhat.

"Watch!" He tells me, tapping the main DJ player's shoulder, soon pulling him in for a short hug. Well, they must know each other. "Marco, this is Everest Milestone, the girlfriend of one of my bandmates, Harry Styles." Zayn now faces us. "Guys, this is Marco Ludwig, the main DJ here. We met the last time we were here."

"Nice to meet you!" I holler, shaking his hand generously.

"Lovely to meet you!" He smiles. Even though it's dark, I can tell he's tan. He's about Harry's height and a bit more slim. His hair's tied in a man bun, and he wears a striped v-neck with baggy pants and high-tops. He also looks around twenty, maybe a little older. He seems cool, though. "Harry, nice to finally meet you! Huge fan of One Direction!"

He laughs. "Thanks, and nice to meet you!"

"C'mon, you can help me out!" Zayn says to me and my eyes widen, Marco handing him a pair of Beats.

"What!?" I shout, taken aback. "I can't DJ, I don't know how to work..." I trail off, motioning towards the sound system, "... all that!" I murmur worriedly. Knowing me, I would probably break the whole sound system!

"Everest, we'll show you how it works. Put these on first." He picks up another set of Beats and hands me them. I look back at Harry to make sure he's alright 'cause he's been quiet ever since we got here. Nevertheless, he gives me a thumbs up and a simple nod, flashing me a dimpled smile. I bite my lower, breaking into a grin, positioning the headphones comfortably around my neck. "Now through these, you can listen to the sounds and beats yourself without all the commotion around you. Here, try it out, turn up the volume a bit with that switch." His index finger points to a small switch labeled VOL. I put one of the speakers to my ear and do as he says, turning up the volume, and sure enough the music gets louder and the bass gets deeper.

I grin widely, looking back at him, his smile matching mine. He starts moving along to the beat, lightly thrusting his shoulders forward, moving random switches up and down like a true DJ. I soon realize people in the crowd have noticed us and begin screaming and cheering on Zayn. It's like the crowd's under his control. When he pumps his fist in the air the crowd does the same, moving along with him.

And that's when DJ Malik is brought to life.

~

"Zayn!" I shout, a little hazy and dizzy from all the music, removing the headphones from my head. "I'm... I'm gonna go get a drink!"

He nods as his answer and gives me a thumbs up. Zayn, Marco, and I have been doing this for a few hours now. It's been a team effort, we all played a specific part, although, I was mostly told what to do and I didn't mind at all. Without Zayn or Marco I would've crashed the system. I've never done anything like this before and I have to say, this was one of the best things I have ever(ital) done. I know I probably sound like an overactive five-year-old, but this was literally so much fun! Just being up on stage, djing and remixing some sick tunes, getting positive vibes from the crowd, was absolutely amazing! Such a great experience, and learning from two prose was a bonus.

I set the Beats down next to the MacBook, which is currently being used by Zayn, and turn around but instantly grow uneasy. I look around, unable to find him anywhere. I hesitantly turn back around and tap repeatedly on Zayn's shoulder. He looks past his shoulder and notices my worried expression. "What's wrong?"

"Where did Harry go?" I ask and both our heads move in every direction, eyes flickering. Why didn't he tell he'd left? How long has he been gone?

"Everest, check the in the VIP section, who knows maybe they'll all be in there!" He tells me and shrugs. I give him a quick 'thank you' and flee from the stage, trying my best not to fall in these heals.

As I once again shuffle through tons of people and dancing, sweaty bodies, I receive several compliments but ignore them all. I just need to find Harry.

I finally make it to the VIP section where one of the body guards identifies me and let's me in, unhooking the red rope.

"Okay, relax," I whisper to myself, easing my panic-mode. I put on a small smile and begin to walk around, my eyes still searching for any sight of the boys. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a pretty big group of people surrounding a small table, mostly made up of girls. Curious, I walk near the table and instantly recognize that high pitched British accent and heavy Irish accent.

"Niall, you fucking twat!"

I peak my head around a tall girl's shoulder and find that Niall had accidentally spilt some beer on Louis' shirt, which causes Niall to double-over in laughter. Liam seems to be the only sane one, humorously laughing at his drunk friends, a small half-drunken glass next to him. Still no sign of Harry anywhere.

"You could never hate Niall Horan," Niall points out, his loud laughter dying. "How 'bout another drink, Amber?" Who's Amber!?

"Yeah, how 'bout no," I quickly barge in, taking the empty glass out of his hand, chuckling nervously. My stomach begins to twist and turn, knowing that Harry is nowhere in this room. I then walk over to Liam, who's luckily not drunk. "Hey, where's Harry?"

He looks around, just as clueless as I am. "I don't know. Haven't seen him since we got here," he explains, and my worry only grows more. "Have you tried the second floor?"

The second floor, of course! Why didn't I think of that? "Thank you, Liam! And, watch these boys," I tell him as if I were their mother. He nods his head and playfully roles his eyes, pushing his drink away. I eye the liquid in the clear glass and suddenly become desperate. "Liam, can I have some of your drink, please?"

He laughs lightly. "Sure, all yours," he says. I thank him again and he hands me his drink, which I take and drink the rest under three seconds flat, the bittersweet liquid streaming down my throat. Definitely needed that.

"Okay, I'm going to check upstairs!" And with that I turn on my heal walk as fast as I can without tripping over my feet. Maybe he is upstairs and I'm just stressing over nothing.

Just as when I look past my shoulder back at Liam, I suddenly bump into a strong chest, having to take a few steps back. "Oh, I'm so so-" I stop in the midst of my sentence, my whole body then flooding in relief. "Harry! Wha-Where've you been!? You scared me, dammit, I thought you left!"

"Everest, relax," he soothes me, putting his hands on my shoulder, the smell of beer pouring out his mouth intoxicating my nostrils. "I was just upstairs."

"Harry." I say, narrowing my eyes. "How many drinks have you had, babe?"

"Two... maybe six-"

"What the hell, Harry!" I worriedly shout, and all he does is simply shrug. I thought Harry was better than this.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't worry," he tries to calm me down but it's not helping.

"Harry, come with me," I command him, about to lose it. We're a few inches near the bar when I stop us both and face Harry. "Now, you stand here and stay here. I am going to get you water, okay. No more beer. So just. Stay. Here." I give him a nod and he lazily nods back. Rolling my eyes, I turn on my heal and walk towards the lit up mini bar, looking back just to make sure he's still there. To my luck, he is.

"A water, please," I say to the woman behind the bar. She nods her head and hurriedly fetches a glass, filling it with water. Within seconds later she hands the glass and I thank her for it. I notice Harry had taken a seat on one of the sofas centered in the middle of the room, hunched over with his face hidden in his hand.

"Babe," I say. His head perks up and he stands to his feet. "This'll help some." He does as I say and drinks the entire glass, giving it back to me once he finishes. "No more drinks."

He nods. "M'kay." And he means it even though he's drunk.

Suddenly, out of complete nowhere, I feel a hand grab my fucking ass. Not pinch, not poke, but grab it. I suck in a sharp gasp and whip around, meeting eye to eye with a tall, dark-haired man, who's still checking me out!

"What the fuck," I whisper to myself, my skin crawling knowing that it's been violated.

"What?" He asks suddenly worried, like his drunk state-of-mind disappeared completely and went straight into protective mode. "What's wrong!?"

I look back at the man who's now at the bar, still staring at me with lustful eyes. "It's fine, It's nothing-"

"Everest!" He says through gritted teeth, tightly grabbing ahold of my forearm.

My eyes widen a bit from his sudden change in tone and my arm begins to hurt as his grip tightens, but I ignore it. I sigh, biting my lower lip, "T-That guy, over there." I point at the same man still by the bar. "Grabbed my ass."

His face immediately turns from concern to anger, eyes almost bulging out his head. "Like, poked or-"

"No, grabbed," I confirm.

I watch as his head flicks in his direction and eyes burn with pure anger. He drops my arm harshly and begins to stomp in the man's direction. "Harry," I call, but he doesn't listen. Literally shoving people out his way, he confronts the man, who just finished ordering a drink. "Harry!"

The man looks up to find Harry inches away from his own face. He snorts, "Can I help you, kid? Or shall I say, Harry Styles."

Harry turns and points at me. "Did you grab her ass?" He asks through gritted teeth again. Alright, I think the beer is finally getting to him because his entire demeanor has changed. "She is my fucking girlfriend, you fucking dickhead! And you grabbed her ass!"

I finally walk up behind Harry, realizing how furious he is. I take his bicep. "Harry, stop. Let's just go," I tell him, eyeing the man. "Don't forget you're a little drunk, so let's just go-"

"So what if I did?" He smirks, again, scanning my body before looking back at Harry.

And then, everything happens so fast.

In one swift move, Harry makes a tight fist and punches the man right in the eye, suddenly toppling over him and swings at him even more.

"Harry!!!" I scream, people around us beginning to watch the scene pure shock. I hear a few people gasp and call for security. I drop to my knees and try my best to get Harry off the man, which fails to my dismay. "Harry, stop it!!"

"The fuck!? Harry!" A familiar voice shouts from behind me. I look past my shoulder for a split second to find Louis, Liam and Niall standing in aw just like the rest. Soon, Louis, Liam, and Niall take action and literally jerk Harry off the man, pulling him back when tries to go at him again. "Harry what the hell!?"

"Dammit, I think you gave me a black eye!!" The man murmurs in pain, pressing his hand to his bruised eye.

"Harry?" I say to him in a question tone, my voice cracking at the end. My mind is still struggling to take this all in. I never knew he was capable of doing this. If I known this would've happen I would've never brought up this place. This is all my fault. I practically made Harry do this.

His jaw is clenched as eye looks down at the man in anger and disgust. "C'mon, let's get out of here!" Harry says to me, taking my hand as he storms past me. However, my mind catches something. The way he said that. The tone in his voice just then wasn't angered but... scared, regretful, and worried all mixed together.

"Harry, what the hell happened over there!?" Preston, one of our body guards, asks us, very concerned obviously.

"Call the car up!" Harry frustratedly demands. "Now!"

"Now wait a minute, you're gonna tell me-"

"Preston, just call up the damn car!" Harry literally shouts at him. I stand behind him absolutely bewildered, his hand still tightly gripping mine.

He sighs, finally giving up. Rubbing his eyes, he retrieves his phone from his pocket and obeys Harry, asking for our car to be pulled up. Not a second later, Preston tells us that our SUV is waiting for us outside.

He gives him an appreciative nod, and continues to tug us through the small group of people that have gathered around us, still stunned by the whole thing. I wouldn't blame them. I stumble over my feet a bit but Harry still pushes towards the front entrance. I hear Louis and the others call for Harry's name, but we're both already out the door, only this time, there are more cameras and more people surrounding us, nearly impossible to get through. However, Harry somehow manages to push us through all the shouting people and blinding camera flashes, without anyone's help. I guess it's his anger that's pushing him.

Thankfully, we make to the car alive, despite the pushing and shoving and shouting and screaming. He opens the passenger car door for me first and without thinking I crawl in, exhaling heavily. Harry soon makes it in the drivers seat and before I could process anything else, we're already spending off, the raging club behind us fading until it's just a blur.

A million questions form in my head until there isn't any room left, which causes me to grow a painful headache. But the only question that sticks out from all the others is, what did we just get ourselves into?

~*~*~

~A/N~

yay for long chapters! but harry tho omg, WTF!!!!!! see, i didn't want to make harry that aggressive when drunk but then again i wanted to make him seem aggressive...PLUS, if there are any mistakes i am so sorry.

ANYWAYS, a.) updates for my other books are coming soon so yay for that!! b.) my summer's pretty good so far i guess so yay for that as well, but how is yours going? and c.) i think i wanna be a youtuber but i still don't even know

OH, and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT please!! tell me your thoughts on this chapter! was it good, bad, scary??.. idk but you tell me!

ALSO, big s/o to one of my good friends on twitter! her wattpad acc is hemmingsjesus ! her books are incredible and she is also a great writer! so give her a follow!

alright all for now! love you guys bunches!

~l (twitter: @_replaylouis_)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.3K 79
Broken smiles and empty eyes; shattered hearts and hollow lives. Put on you...
12.5K 156 20
(แดษด สœแดสŸแด…) ๊œฑษชแด„แด‹๊œฐษชแด„๊œฑ/สœแดœส€แด›๊œฐษชแด„๊œฑ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สœแด€ส€ส€ส :) โ€–โ€–โ€– **ษช แด…แด ษดแดแด› แด€แด„แด„แด‡แด˜แด› ส€แด‡Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡ ส/ษด แดส€ ๊œฑแดแดœแด›!
109K 1K 23
Where the boys aren't feeling well :( I'll write friendship fluff with all the boys or I can also do y/n. Much love!!
2.1K 219 39
i am that broken lonely girl, who had enough with her life because of a day, but there he is changing me completely. (COMPLETED) ALL RIGHTS RESEVED.