TXT - THE HEIRS

By Parkmaddy_writes

Attorneys Choi Haneul and Park Jimin are entrusted with the task of bringing five boys together to complete t... More

WELCOME !
TRAILER
CHAPTER 1 - A new case ?
CHAPTER 2 - A brief description
CHAPTER 3 - Meeting the five boys
CHAPTER 4 - The Tasks given
CHAPTER 5 - Ideas & Trauma
CHAPTER 6 - No more hesitations
CHAPTER 7 - Roommatezz
CHAPTER 8- Who's good here ?
CHAPTER 9 - The Forgettable softie
CHAPTER 10 - Past relationships
CHAPTER 11 - Unexpected Date
CHAPTER 12 - Melting ice in warmth
CHAPTER 13 - Bonds that break & form
CHAPTER 14 - A normal weekend at Choi House
CHAPTER 15 - Flower crowns find you Soulmates
CHAPTER 16 - Triggered Memories
CHAPTER 17 - Worries that fade away
CHAPTER 18 - Soogyu the bestiez
CHAPTER 19 - Peace which never exists
CHAPTER 20 - Rewind #1
CHAPTER 21 - Rewind #2
CHAPTER 22 - Chasing that feeling
CHAPTER 23 - Deep down
CHAPTER 24 - Known earlier ?
CHAPTER 25 - Deeper than it seems
CHAPTER 26 - Time with you flies
CHAPTER 27 - Who's your choice ?
CHAPTER 28 - Want those times back
CHAPTER 29 - Soulmates
AUTHOR TALKS 🤩
CHAPTER 30 - Infront of the eyes
CHAPTER 31 - Your pain , my pain
CHAPTER 32 - Are you fine ?
CHAPTER 33 - No longer Secrets
CHAPTER 34 - Tomorrow X Together
CHAPTER 35 - Romance in the air ?
CHAPTER 36 - CEO Choi's is(are) cool
CHAPTER 37- Confess to you , my lovely lover
CHAPTER 38 - The Truth Untold
CHAPTER 39 - Spill the Tea
CHAPTER 40 - Still with You
CHAPTER 41 - Fam Day
CHAPTER 42 - Our First Date
CHAPTER 43 - Revealed Truth ?
CHAPTER 44 - You , who are precious
Happy Anniversary TXT !
CHAPTER 45 - Together, we are Strong
CHAPTER 46 - Taehyun's Accomplishment
CHAPTER 47 - Calm before Storm
CHAPTER 48 - Stay alive
CHAPTER 50 - Suspicious relationships
CHAPTER 51 - Mind does , heart doesn't
CHAPTER 52 - A Family that cares
CHAPTER 53 - Beomgyu's dream
CHAPTER 54 - Breaking barriers
CHAPTER 55 - You are my future
CHAPTER 56 - I'll always look for you
CHAPTER 57 - A Trip to Italy
CHAPTER 58 - The Waited Confession / Calm before storm pt.2
CHAPTER 59 - How can I be fine when other half of me is gone ?
CHAPTER 60 - A New Beginning
CHAPTER 61 - Soobin's dream / A Wedding Proposal
CHAPTER 62 - Yeonjun's accomplishment
CHAPTER 63 - I'm relieved that it's you
CHAPTER 64 - Pre Wedding starts !
CHAPTER 65 - A Letter of Farewell
CHAPTER 66 - THE Wedding / The End of a Fairytale
THANK YOU !
SPECIAL CHAPTER 😍

CHAPTER 49 - Strangers who aren't

89 4 7
By Parkmaddy_writes

" Jimina what happened to me ? Did I get into some accident ? " Haneul asked looking at Jimin , who looked hesitant .  " Yes Haneul , it was an accident  " Jimin answered .

" But why can't I remember anything ? I feel like I don't remember a lot of things , it's making me anxious " Haneul said , Jimin held her hands as he sat down next to her.

" Haneul , didn't the Doctor say you'll recall everything in a short span of time , please don't stress yourself . And there's .. nothing important that happenned recently , it was just..two of us , so please don't panic " Jimin comforted her.

As the Doctor came out , the boys approached him .  " Doctor is Haneul shi up ? How's she ? " Soobin asked .  " Yeah she is awake , and she seems to have forgotten things , it's a relief she remembers her husband . Let's hope for the best " The Doctor said and looked at each of them , though they were relieved she's fine , the sadness was evident in their faces.

" Hey young gentlemen , I don't know what's the relationship between you all but I can say for sure it's really strong . Even if mind forgets , heart will never . Her heart will remember you guys for sure , she'll remember you guys soon , have hope " The Doctor said patting Soobin's shoulder and left.

 " It's true , heart will never forget " Kai said looking down , Yeonjun patted his head . 

-------------------------

After sometime , a nurse came out and called them . " Mr.Park wants you guys inside " She informed and left , they looked at eachother before moving inside.

As they came inside one by one , Jimin looked at them and nodded . Beomgyu gulped nervously as he saw Haneul turned to the other side , her attention turned towards them as she heard the noise.

Haneul looked at them one by one and blinked twice . Jimin looked at her nervously as she saw them . She tilted her head to the right and turned towards Jimin.

" Who are these boys ? " She asked confusedly , but those 4 words were enough to break hearts of 5 boys.

" Han.." Kai was stopped by Beomgyu .  " We are coming from Goodlife Health insurance , you recently got into an accident Mrs.Choi Haneul , we came to check on your health " Beomgyu forced a smile as he looked at her , all the four looked at him and immediately bowed at her.

" Health insurance ? Did I get one ? Do really 5 people come to check on a client's health ? " Haneul questioned .  " Uhh we have a lot of clients here , so we need 5 people atleast to finish , you are our first client , so we came together " Yeonjun explained.

" You'll sound like Grim Reapers " Haneul said , that made them chuckle . " So Mrs.Haneul , how is your health ? Are you feeling fine ? " Soobin asked looking at her with a smile.

" Do I look like I'm fine ? But yeah I'm still alive , so yes . Do you'll cover our medical expenses completely ? " Haneul asked .  " Yes , we do cover 100 percent . We wish you a speedy recovery " Taehyun said and bowed gently.

" Thank you so much " Haneul smiled lightly .  " You're welcome Haneul shi " Kai replied with a light smile.

The strangeness in Haneul's eyes was new to them , her eyes lacked warmth , it's understandable because of her current situation , but the main reason was , they are complete strangers to her now.

" We'll leave then " Yeonjun said as they all bowed and turned towards the door . 

Haneul's POV:-

Though I was trying to maintain a straight face , my heart was beating fast . Is it because they are really handsome ? Or do I know them ?

" Excuse me , please wait " I said loudly , they turned back . " You'll didn't introduce yourselves " I said , that was so random of me , but I really wanted to know their names.

Choi Yeonjun , Choi Soobin , Choi Beomgyu , Kang Taehyun and Hueningkai

They introduced themselves . Why do their names sound so familiar ? And that look in their eyes , they look sad . They look like they've lost something precious to them.

Maybe I'm over thinking , they are just doing their job.  " Thank you , nice meeting you all " I smiled , they all smiled back before moving outside.

Looking at them made me really sad , I wanted to cry . I should be really ill.

" Jimina , do I know them ? Tell me the truth " I asked holding his hands .  " No Haneul , you don't . It's your first time seeing them " Jimin said , why it looks like he's lying ?

" Maybe , but those 5 can begin a Kpop group , I bet they'll be famous " I chuckled at the thought , Jimin smiled caressing my head.

--------------------------------------

" That was so smart of you Beomgyu " Taehyun said as they walked outside . " I know right ? Thanks for playing along " Beomgyu said leaning on the wall and let out a sigh.

" What should we do now ? " Kai asked looking down .  " Maybe wait , that's all we can do . Just wait for her to recover and remember us , if she doesn't remember us , we should live our life , we have to do well , that's what she wishes too " Soobin said and others nodded . 

" You are right Soobin , let's wait " Yeonjun assured him . Jimin came out of the room and looked at them.

" Jimin hyung why did you want us inside ? It might have turned dangerous " Beomgyu sulked . " I thought you'll deserve to see her , Haneul would me mad if she knows I didn't let you guys see her . And I think she finds you'll familiar " Jimin said , all eyes turned towards him.

" Yeah , she asked me if she knows you guys , some part of her definitely remembers you guys " Jimin said , they all gave him a sad smile.

" Jimin hyung , you'll should go back to your home then , we will help you shift back and make it look like you'll stayed there all time " Kai said , Jimin patted his shoulder.

" Thanks Hyuka , I'll miss you guys . I'll help her recover quick and remember you guys soon , until then , please stay strong and work on your tasks . Please don't give up on that " Jimin said as he hugged them all .

---------------------------------

The next day , Jimin helped Haneul walk into the house and made her sit down .  " Why is the door open Jimin ? " Haneul asked , he looked at the Kitchen.

" Oh you guys are here " Taehyung said as he came to the Living room . Jimin chuckled at him , Haneul looked at him up and down .  " Who are you ? " She asked , Taehyung choked .

" Uhh me ? I am Kim Taehyung , Jimin's bestfriend from Highschool . Nice to meet you Choi Haneul " Taehyung extended his hands which Haneul accepted .

" You look familiar , have we met before ? " Haneul asked , Taehyung smiled . " You asked me the same question last time too " Taehyung said as he let her hand go.

" Last time ? " Haneul questioned .  " We have met before in your wedding , that answers your question " Taehyung said as he looked at Jimin and signalled him to come outside.

" I have cooked lunch for you both , enjoy it . I wish you a speedy recovery Haneul " Taehyung bowed gently and moved outside dragging Jimin with him.

" Any information on who did this ? " Jimin asked , Taehyung shook his head .  " Jungkook has been working on this accident , apparently the Truck was on it's way to the harbor and the driver was high on alcohol . It might be closed as an accident case " Taehyung said .

" Don't say this accident shit to me , you also know that ain't the truth Taehyung . She almost DIED ! I can't let this go easy anymore , we all know who's the culprit , why we have to stay silent ? " Jimin asked grabbing his collars.

" Jimin I KNOW IT TOO ! You think I'm letting go this easily ? Haneul deserves justice , we have to gather evidence , please give me and Kook some time , Haneul is my friend too now Jimin , I can't let the person who did this to my friend live happily , so calm down " Taehyung said and hugged Jimin.

" She doesn't remember anyone , the 5 should be feeling terrible knowing how attached they were to her " Taehyung said sadly . " Yeah , please look after them " Jimin said , Tae nodded.

-------------------------------------

" Let's eat " Jimin smiled as he fed her the porridge . " Ugh really I have to eat this ? This is what that Taehyung meant by cooking ? " Haneul looked disgusted. 

" That Taehyung ? You sound like he's your bestie " Jimin cracked up . " I don't know , he indeed feels like my bestie or something , whatever , I am not hungry " Haneul pouted.

" You have to take tablets , so eat , come on " Jimin said , Haneul gave up and had the porridge . After eating , Jimin wiped her mouth and chuckled softly.

" Why are you smiling ? " Haneul asked poking his nose .  " You scared the hell outta me for 2 days , let me smile at you now " Jimin said holding her hands.

" I'm sorry Jimin , you suffered a lot because of me , I don't know how this happened , but I'm really sorry for putting myself into danger " Haneul cupped his face , he started crying.

" I was really scared , that you might leave me alone here , I couldn't imagine a life without you " Jimin cried , she wiped his tears with her thumb. " I'm sorry , I won't leave you alone " She said with a smile.

Jimin smiled at her and pressed his lips on hers , Haneul melted into the kiss and pulled him closer , feeling his warmth . They missed eachother .

-------------------------------------------

A week later :-

Yeonjun was seated on the sofa in the living toom , watching a cartoon , he tried to watch it , but he just couldn't . " Having a zoning out concept ? " Soobin asked grabbing the remote from his hand and turned it off.

" I'm trying not to , but couldn't help it . 5 of us are here yet the house is so quiet for the past 1 week , it's depressing Soobin , we haven't even been talking to eachother lately except for the two of us " Yeonjun sighed looking down.

Soobin hugged Yeonjun warmly and patted his back . " I know it , she's like a gum that sticks us together . I realized it in the past 1 week " Soobin said and kissed Yeonjun's forehead.

Yeonjun smiled at his kiss and hugged him tightly . " Oh Hueningie is here " Soobin said as they both released from the hug and looked at the youngest walk in.

" Hyuka how's Chanmi ? Is she doing fine ? " Yeonjun asked as he made Kai sit in between them . " Yeah hyung , she is fine now since Haneul shi is fine . But still she is guilty for everything that happened , I couldn't say anything " Hyuka sighed looking at them.

" Her fault is nothing , it would have happened no matter what , I feel like we were the target . That's what I feel guilty for " Yeonjun said and Soobin shook his head.

" Let's not blame eachother , we'll end in nothing . I'll go and wake up Beomgyu , he has an evening to night practice today , Hyuka eat something with Yeonjun , call Taehyun too , he's been reading all day in Library " Soobin said and climbed up the stairs to Beomgyu's room.

------------------------------------

He went inside and turned on the lights , and sat next to be a sleeping Beomgyu . " Wake up Gyu , it's 4 now . You have to wake up now to be there at 5 " Soobin said shaking his arms , Beomgyu groaned in sleep and turned to him.

" I don't want to go , I'm tired of everything " Beomgyu said stretching his arms . " Wake up before I throw you out , your final evaluation is near Beomgyu , you can't slack now " Soobin scolded making him sit up.

" You are sounding like Haneul shi these days " Beomgyu chuckled . " Afcourse I have to do her job when she's not here , so get your ass out of the bed and get ready to leave " Soobin said standing up , Beomgyu held his hands.

Soobin sighed and looked at him " Don't act like a child , c'mon Beomgyu , you are a good boy right ? Leave now " Soobin said kissing Beomgyu's cheeks and left . 

Beomgyu smiled at him tiredly and moved his blanket , " We really miss you a lot " He thought.

A/N:

Tbh this accident sequence was planned in midway , when I started Heirs , this was supposed to happen to Yeonjun , but as the flow of the story changed , I had to change it too. This story took so many turns from what I planned initially , and that's what I love about it .

See you'll in next one , bubye !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.7K 27
Yeonjun thinks he can get anything he sets his mind to, but one boy is challenging that belief. Warning: Suicidal Themes Started:10/16/19 Finished:4...
17.4K 364 32
"Hyung stop-" 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙤𝙢𝙜𝙮𝙪'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚, 𝙣𝙤 𝘽𝙛𝙛, 𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙛𝙛𝙡. The promblem is lets just s...
191K 9.1K 29
In a far away land, there are 5 boys, hiding. Why? Because they're scared that people will get scared because of what creature they are. Until, YOU c...
156K 6.2K 29
Choi Soobin, the greatest mafia heir, a sadist, a merciless person, has been magically tamed by this cute, competitive, caring, ordinary college stud...