Blessed

By Bby-Domo

Before reading this book please read the first book called Unknown ๐Ÿ’› More

ReCap
I = 1
II = 2
III = 3
IV = 4
Daaamn
V = 5
VI = 6
VII = 7
VIII = 8
IX = 9
X = 10
XI = 11
XII = 12
XIII = 13
XIV = 14
XV = 15
XVI = 16
XVII = 17
XVIII = 18
XIX = 19
XX = 20
FYI
XXI = 21
XXIII = 23
XXIV = 24
XXV = 25
XXVI = 26
XXVII = 27
XXVIII = 28
XXIX = 29
XXX = 30
XXX1 = 31
XXXII = 32
XXXIII = 33
XXXIV = 34
XXXV = 35
XXXVI = 36
XXXVII = 37
XXXVIII = 38
XXXIX = 39
XL = 40
XLI = 41
XLII = 42
XLIII = 43
XLIV = 44
XLV = 45
XLVI = 46
XLVII = 47
XLVIII = 48
XLIX = 49
L = 50
LI = 51
LII = 52
LIII = 53
The END!!!!
Book 3

XXII = 22

904 37 4
By Bby-Domo

King's POV

We been in Barbados for 3 days and it feels amazing being back home. The jit I met at the club a few weeks ago, decided to catch a flight to Barbados, I didn't tell him to but he did it on his own.

"What time yall going to the beach" Deshawn ask me, as he laid in his hotel bed.

"Shit ion know. But we can do something. Ion really want to bring nobody new around my family right now. Especially with what I'm going through" I said as I started to wash my face. Before Deshawn could respond it was a knock on my door.

"YEAH" I yelled out

"That shit turned me on. Yell again" Deshawn said making me laugh.

"King!!" I heard Ari yell from the other side of the door. I rinsed my face off, before opening the door.

"Wassup lil sis" I said while looking down at her.

"We about to head out. I just didn't know if you were coming or not" Ari said to me.

"Yeah, y'all not finna leave me in the house" I said and she laughed.

"It's nice to see you smile. And I'm sorry about what happened"

"It's okay lil sis. We're good" I said to her. I knew she felt bad but she truly didn't know that was going to happen.

"Friends" she said with her arms open for a hug.

"Ugh you females and this hugging shit" I said as I hugged her and she laughed before walking towards the door.

"Alright we just waiting on Jayda and you" she said as she walked out my room. I walked back towards my phone.

"Well I'm Rey head out, I'll come smart you later and we can do something. If you're up for it" I said looking down at my phone.

"Yeah, that's fine. Just let me know. I'm probably gonna go back to sleep anyways" Deshawn said while turning in the bed, he lifted up hitting the button to open the curtains so the sun can sun through his room, I saw his body, and he had a nice frame on him.

"Damn" I said to myself while biting my lip.

"What you said" He said while looking down at my smirking.

"I ain't say nothing enjoy your nap lil one. I'll see you later" I said before hanging up.

"UNCLE KIIIIING" I heard and I turned towards my bathroom door to see Amoura and Kairi standing in matching swimsuits.

"Yall matching and stuff" I said while smiling at them.

"Come in uncle we waiting on youuu" Amoura said as she grabbed my hand pulling me out the door. Amoura and Kairi were walking in front of me as we walked down the stairs.

"We readyyy" Kairi said as we reached the bottom step. We all walked outside and into the truck that was outside. It was a nice breeze outside today. My phone dinged and I saw that Deshawn had sent me a text that said Be safe, I'm about to sleep. Hopefully when I get up you on your way, I hearted the message before putting my phone away.

"Who texting you" Dave asked me, as he drunk the rest of his coconut water.

"The business that pays me" I said as I leaned back looking out onto the roads.... I sighed, how could my life be like this. I thought I had it figured out... Where did I fuck up at? Everything he wanted or asked for I gave it to him, I thought to myself.

"Uncle no cry" I heard Miracle say as I felt her wipe my tears away.

"I'm okay little one" I said as I missed her cheek pulling her into a hug. She laid her head on my chest and opened my Instagram app, scrolling through peoples stories and hearting some peoples photos.

Tae's POV

"Why would you say something. After I told you not to. You just wanted to start something" I said while walking out of the hotel we made it to our destination St. Lucia. We were staying at the Sandals Halcyon Beach (A/N: this is a real resort. It's really pretty)

"Why the fuck do you keep sparing this nigga. Like everytime I mention him, you go into protective mode. Get over that lane ass nigga, you are with ME NOW!!" Jeremy said as he cornered me into a tight space.

"O oka"

"I'm talking. I didn't tell you to speak nigga. You gonna learn to respect me, I don't give a damn about you being married, I don't give a fuck you crying either. Now sit down so I can cut your fucking hair" Jeremy said as he pointed to a chair that was close by.

"Why are you being so mean to me now." I said softly, trying not cry.

"Oh baby you ain't seen nothing yet. You think this is mean, you are in for a treat Mr. Brewster" Jeremy said as he started cutting my hair. Maybe I should have never let this go on for this long. My life was so great and now a bitch is depressed and shit. I want my life back, I thought to myself.

"What the fuck you crying for and I'm done" Jeremy said while looking up at me through the mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror not really looking at the hair cut but at myself.

"Thank you..... what are we doing today" I said as I turned around leaning on the wall, looking at him walk towards the bed.

"You can do whatever you want. I'm hanging out with some friends today and I won't be back until later" Jeremy said making me sad.

"I was hoping we could spend time together" I said while he was too busy getting his bag ready for the day.

"I'm about to head out. Lock up, be careful. I left money on the side of your bed for you" Jeremy said as he walked out the door. After the door shut I stomped my feet and folded my arms.

"Ughhhh" I said out loud before walking to my side of the bed. I saw the money and I picked it up counting it.

"What the fuck imma do with this, cheap niggas" I said as I threw the $100 on the bed. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time, I decided to pull my hair back, out of my face. I grabbed my man bag and walked towards the door so I could leave.

"What to do" I said as I walked out of the room, I made my way to the front of the resort, off to the safe it was different brochures, I scanned through them all and just picked up 1. It was a brochure of an all day tour St. Lucia and Barbados. It starts at 9:00 and ends whenever. Only $50

"I guess his money does come in handy" I said and I looked around for the bus that was supposed to come pick us up. I found the location and started walking to it..... I sat on the bench and waited to be picked up.

Ari's POV

"Ouuu we about to have so much fun, ain't that right mamas" I said while holding Miracle, she looked up at me and smiled.

"She's turning into a mamas girl" Dave said while fake pouting causing everyone to laugh.

"And Amoura is turning into a papas girl" I said while side eyeing Amoura, making me laugh a little.

...... 1 hour later

"DO IT ON THE DICK..... TOP NOCH BITCH ON A LIST DICK, THIS CITY GIRL SHIT CANT FLEX LIKE THIS... O COUNTRY ASS BITCH CANT DRESS LIKE THIS, BYE DO IT ON THE DICK" Jayda yelled while bending over on the chair she was sitting in.

"CLAP THIS ASS ON THAT DICK, IMMA SPAZZ ON THAT DICK, GO TO SLEEP, TALR A NAP, IMMA CRASH ON THAT DICK, I WONT BEG FOR NO DOCK, I WOMT CRY FOR NO DOCK, IF YOUR DICK BROKE NIGGA, PUT A CAST ON THAT DICK" I yelled out the rest of the lyrics to Do it on the tip by Megan the stallion ft City girls

"Ahhh" I heard Jayda say and I saw Miracle and Kobi attempting to twerk.

"AYOOOO" Dave yelled out which caused the girls to stop and laugh. I looked at Dave and he has his hands in the air as he was coming down the stairs to the yacht.

"No, they are not old enough to be doing all of thatttt" Dave said as he picked them both up, kissing their cheeks.

"Well they gotta start someday" I yelled back while popping my ass on surfboard only for me to flip in the water.

"THATS WHAT YO ASS GET. EVERYONE GET IN THE WATER.... HOLD ON TIGHT GIRLSSS" I heard Dave say as he ran full blast off the yacht and into the water.

"LOOK OUTTTT" I heard and I looked up seeing Amoura, Loyal, and Yosohn holding hands about jump off the yacht and into the water.

"Lord have mercy" I said as I watched them hit the water, they went under and then came back up.

"Y'all are wild" I said while swimming back to the yacht. I stayed in the water for a lil longer before climbing up onto the yacht. I laid down on the yacht and looked out at the kids and Dave playing in the water.

"BE CAREFUL WITH MY GIRLS" I yelled out at Dave and he looked at me before throwing Miracle & Kobi in the air and they landed in the water.

"YOU SAID BE ROUGH WITH YOUR GIRLS" Dave yelled back and then smiled at me before going under water.

"AHHHHHH HELP MEEEE" I heard causing me to look to my right, Loyal was trying to dump Amoura in the pool and Yosohn was laughing.

"AYE BE GENTLE WITH MY BABY" I yelled at them and they all laughed.

"JAYDAAAAAA" I said as I looked back, she was still sitting taking pictures of herself.

"They need to finish playing we still have to go to that tour is Barbados & St. Lucia.. we already missed out on St.Lucia" Jayda said and I nodded.

..... 2 hours later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 10.8K 41
Sequel To The Substitute ! HAVE TO READ FIRST BOOK IN ORDER FOR THIS ONE TO MAKE SENSE !! | Dave East | Impressive Rankings #2 in Fletcher hashtags...
310K 9.5K 33
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽยฉ check out my other books๐Ÿ˜. ** DISCLAIMER: this is a two for one book! **
10.3K 253 14
friends to lovers trope ! no sexualizing just kissing !! started 1/24/24 ended
666K 24.6K 42
๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ : ๐›๐žยท๐ฌ๐จ๐ญยท๐ญ๐ž๐ / : ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...