Hidden Secrets: A mostly Popp...

MultiFandomChaosWolf tarafından

⚠️warning⚠️ my au catnap and his two brothers are taking a vacation to the beach, or well- they were supposed... Daha Fazla

Intro
🌙chapter 1🌙
🌙Chapter 2🌙
🌙Chapter 3🌙
🌙Chapter 4🌙
🌙Chapter 5🌙
🌙Chapter 6🌙
🌙Chapter 7🌙
🌙chapter 8🌙
🌙Chapter 9🌙
🌙Chapter 10🌙
🌙Chapter 11 🌙
🌙Chapter 12🌙
🌙Chapter 13🌙
🌙Chapter 14🌙
🌙Chapter 15🌙
🌙Chapter 16🌙
🌙Chapter 17🌙
🌙Chapter 18🌙
🌙Chapter 19🌙
🌙Chapter 20🌙
🌙Chapter 21🌙
Note from Author

🌙Chapter 22(The final)🌙

35 0 0
MultiFandomChaosWolf tarafından

(1-0-0-6's pov)

I was close to them. I followed the trail of mini critters and some other stuff that I recognized came from my lab. I held the potion gun, ready for any ambush that they set up for me. All I had to do was spray them, and they would die. I quickly made sure that the potion was ready for use. I had finally perfected the mortal potion. I could actually kill them both now. First Catnap, then the other version of me. They would all suffer for being heretics and for being menaces in my factory. They would suffer for taking my son and killing my followers.

I hissed in exasperation because I couldn't find them. "Where in this fucking factory are you TWO?!" I held the potion gun out, searching for the slightest movement. They were hiding somewhere and I was going to kill them when I found them. I went deeper into the playcare but didn't find anything.

I was getting ready to rage. They were nowhere to be fucking found! I decided my next best bet was to go back towards the second part of the factory. I was ready for the painful ride, riding that fking train already shook me up. The tram ride would be no different.

(Catnap's pov)

I awoke to a loud warped scream from somewhere nearby. Then another one and a few curses and shouts. "Pssstt, Prototype, Forest wake up. 1006 is on the tram right now." He's on his way to us. Proto and Forest jumped up.

"Let's go set everything up now." Forest said. I jumped up on the sign above the stand where Huggy Wuggy used to be. "Forest toss me the rope." I replied. Proto picked her up and she tossed the rope towards me. Using my tail like a hook, I descended to catch it. Catching it, I tied it onto the sign, and lowered myself down. I pulled the rest of the rope down and hid behind some rubble.

"Now we wait." I said, smiling. We knew that he was coming, and we knew that he was planning on killing us himself.

"Come for us 1006. You'll never win." I whispered underneath my breath.

(Cassen's pov)

I sat, trussed up and scared with the other two prisoners of the other Catnap, Prototype, and Forest.

"Is my father really a bad person?" I asked my Catnap. He turned his head towards me while still trying to chew through the ropes. "My master, your father has done some questionable things, but I don't believe that he's truly evil." He was going to say more but Ollie spoke up. "Well I think he is. All The Hand has done is be sneaky, and lie to us, his loyal subjects!" Catnap spoke back up. "Y-you called him The Hand....

Are you really a heretic Ollie?" Our Catnap asked in fear.

"Yeah if he wants to sacrifice you and you still bow down to him, then that's your choice. I am not going to work for him after that. I worked hard for him and he just threw my life away like I didn't matter to him if I died or not. So if that makes me a heretic? Then so be it." He replied.

Catnap and I stared in shocked silence. I hadn't known that my father had done that... I wondered what else he was hiding from me...

(Ollie's pov)

I stopped talking, realizing that I had revealed too much to Cassen about the prototype. I hadn't meant to expose his father in the worst way possible. I genuinely felt bad for the dude. His father was a horrible person but he wasn't. "Cassen, I'm sorry that you had to find out this way." I said.

He looked at me, and I saw the tears in his eyes, making me feel so much worse. "I-is it true? D-did my father really do e-experiments?" I looked down. I didn't want to be the one who answered this question. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Catnap look down as well.

Even The Hand's most loyal follower didn't want to answer his son's question.

"G-guys, please answer me." Cassen whispered. I looked up at him. He was such an innocent little dude. He was just a kid, and he already found out that his father wasn't a very good person.

"...yes.....your father did experiments on the other toys..... and he was still working on a big one when I went awol and became a heretic." I replied.

"He was still working on experiment 15776 huh?" Catnap asked, looking over at me. "You knew about it?" I asked, surprised.

"Not really, it was more of a suspicion when I found a metal piece with that inscription on it." He replied.

Our conversation was interrupted by the other version of The Hand, Prototype walked into the room. "You three get up." He said. We all complied. None of us wanted to fuck with him when he was with the other Catnap. He untied us and tied us all together with another rope. Cassen seemed as terrified as I felt. What were they planning to do with us?

(Prototype's pov)

I led the 3 prisoners straight to Catnap. I knew that he felt as bad as I did for having to do this but we had no other way to get The Hand to come to us. We knew that he was on his way to use right now, since he would already be past the short tram ride by now. His next stop would be the electric gates. Luckily Catnap had already figured out how to disable those so 1006's progress would be slowed down as he now had a puzzle to solve like the rest of us had to when we first went through there.

Catnap and I worked fast, placing all 3 prisoners on the long, thick pipes that were suspended above the Playtime Co sign. I made sure that all 3 of them were secure and wouldn't fall.They wouldn't be able to escape because Catnap had tied them up extra tight this time. They looked almost like mummies with all the knots and ropes.

Forest got herself into position below. She was to be the distraction. Forest had actually insisted on it. I think she was trying to make up for the past. Honestly I was doing the same thing. I tried not to make Catnap mad if I could, and I was doing everything that I could to help him. I can't fix the past, and I understood that, but I had to try and make sure that the future didn't fall for us.

Seeing as the rest of the plan was starting to fall into place, I sat down and took a break. Catnap sat down across from me. "Thank you for your help Proto." He said. I gasped. He had used the nickname he gave me! Maybe he wasn't so mad after all.

"No problem. We'll get Night and Day back, I promise. Our 3 prisoners had been gagged by Forest because they wouldn't shut the hell up. If they were talking, then The Hand would be scared away and we would lose our chance to kill him. "What if this doesn't work?" I asked Catnap. He turned to me with a smile. "Prototype, I have one thing now that I didn't have then." I was confused. "Your powers?" He rolled his eyes in amusement. "No, a teammate." I smiled.

"Catnap...I'm sorry...about everything. I owe you my life and afterlife, yet all I've done is mess things up for you."

"I can't say that it will be easy to forgive you......but I would like to try." He replied, looking up at the sign. I did a happy dance inside. My friend had chosen to try and forgive me.

"So I take it that I'm not on the menu tonight?" I said, jokingly. Catnap smirked. "Well- maybe", he replied. "Could be worse." I told myself, grinning.

(1-0-0-6's pov)

I finally solved that puzzle that got me through those stupid electric gates that would take me back to the main part of the factory. I hadn't found either the other version of me or the other Catnap in the playcare or train station section of the factory.

What was weird was that none of my followers were around either. "If those heretics killed them, I swear-" I said aloud. The puzzle had been rather annoying and it tested my patience to almost its limit.

I readied my potion gun to blast the immortal freaks the second I saw them. "I will find my son, I will kill the freaks, and I will get my followers back." I told myself. The two freaks were running around this place somewhere. "I doubt that they even have a plan." I said with a scoff. They were probably in hiding, going to try and ambush me.

I continued to follow the little trail of small pieces of my science equipment. "I will also get back everything they stole from me." I muttered in fury. The trail stopped at the start of the factory.

I could clearly see the big doors that lead to the outside world. I stared through the heavily dusty windows. The outside wasn't a place that I had been in a while. I was about to crack open one of the doors when I heard a slight whistle behind me. I quickly turned around and blasted whatever it was with my potion gun.

I reloaded another bottle into it and got ready to fire again

(Forest's pov)

There was no going back now. I dodged the first blast of gunk from that potion gun. This made the prototype mad so he started to fire more of the gunk and he started ti fire it faster than lightning, like it was going out of style.

Like an olympic gold winner, I dodged every single blast, making leaps that I didn't even know I could make. The prototype finally conked me with one of the bottles he was throwing around.

It didn't really hurt me that bad but now it was time for part 2 of the plan. I threw a rope net at him which of course he dodged. I ran full speed into him knocking him over. Within a few seconds he had already gotten up and picked me up.

"Uh oh-" I thought to myself. "This isn't goo-", I didn't finish my sentence. The prototype threw me through the window...and I blacked out....

(Solar's pov)
I leaped down from the pipe that I had been clinging to for dear life.

"You don't hurt her!" I cried, biting the prototype's leg. He took the gun and started hitting me in the head with it. It hurt like hell but I wasn't about to let go. "Get off me you fiendish dog!" he shouted.

I felt my teeth coming free of his foot and struggled to hold on longer. The prototype must have realized it as well because he sent me flying with a hard kick. I got up to try and keep fighting but fell backwards and conked myself with a brick.

(Catnap's pov)

The Hand was too far away from the sign. "Proto can u get him closer to the sign?" I hissed. Prototype nodded and jumped down from the roof rafters.

"Hey Ugly Grey Burnt Spaghetti!" He called. The Hand turned to him and I waited.

(1-0-0-6's pov)

"You! You immortal freak! You lose your immortality today!" I screamed, advancing on him. He dodged the blow from my potion gun but got squirted by it. "YES!" I cried with glory.

Catnap would be next but now the other me was a useless mortal! He stumbled back underneath the hanging sign like he had been shot. "It must hurt to lose your immorality, doesn't it? Prototype." I smirked.

He wiped the potion off his face. I watched a slow smile spread across his face.

"Now!" He shouted.

(Catnap's pov)

Snapping into action immediately. I sliced the rope and tackled my prototype out of the way. I heard a shriek and saw that our 3 prisoners above had managed to ungag themselves. I got ready to slice n dice in case The Hand was still free. The Playtime Co sign, now battered and destroyed, was on top of the hand.

He was stuck.

(Prototype's pov)

The other prototype let out a warped scream that shattered the glass windows as well as the glass in the doors.

I was so startled that I fell back and landed on a brick. "Bricks hate me I guess." I told myself, ruefully.

When he could scream no more, the prototype stared at us coldly from underneath the rubble. Catnap pulled out a singular match and grinned.

(1-0-0-6's pov)

"IF YOU LIGHT THAT, I'LL SHOCK YOUR BROTHERS TO DEATH!" I screamed.

"You mean with this?" He asked in a sickenly acidic voice, holding up my shock collar remote. I let out another warped scream.

He placed the remote on the floor. Was he giving up? "He finally realized what a powerful team we could be." I thought.

I started to smile when he stepped on it!

(Catnap's pov)

I crushed the little remote right in front of 1006. Prototype sat on the ground by the doors, guarding the exit. I held the match close to The Hand's now terrified face.

"Do it then." He hissed in fury.

I smiled and slowly stood up. I backed up and picked up a small piece of metal wiring that had fallen with the sign.

"This is for kidnapping my brothers, manipulating them, trying to manipulate me and my friends, trying to kill me and my friends and- I lit the match. This is for all those years ago..."

(1-0-0-6's pov)

I thrashed about, trying to free myself. I was terrified now. The other Catnap held the upper hand...

"Wait! I'll join your team, I'll free your brothers!"

Catnap smiled a slow, sadistic smile. "A little late for that is it?", and he tossed the match in.

(Prototype's pov)

We all watch him burn. We watched the metal burn off his face, his warped cries and threats soon subsided. Catnap stood over the fire, just watching. I heard two voices to the left but I already knew who they were. I smiled.

It was over.

(Catnap's pov)

heard two voices and quickly whipped around to be tackled by Night and Day!

"CATNAP!" They cried at the same time. "NIGHT! DAY!" I cried, hugging them both so closely. We held each other for a good few minutes.

"Catnap, is it true? Is the monster really dead?" Daylight asked. I hugged them both closer. "Yes, the monster is dead.."

(Prototype's pov)

I picked up Forest and the little bear who had jumped in to help us.

"Catnap?"

"Hmm?"

"Let's get out of this place." I said with a grin. He smiled back.

"Come on Day and Night. Let's go home."

I cut the others loose and grabbed the rest of the equipment. "Can't believe you swapped his potion for chicken noodle soup Catnap." I laughed.

"Imagine how pissed off he would be to know his potion went down the drain." Nightlight replied.

The four of us walked out of that factory alive. "I'm never coming back here." I said. Catnap smirked. "Yeah me either."

The bus came by right then. "Right on time." Daylight said. "For real." I replied. I hoisted our stuff on and grabbed the other two. Catnap, Day and Night got on behind me. "Sorry bus driver, just drive us to the beach and we won't eat you." "W-will do sir." I leaned back in my seat and smiled. I was looking forward to an actual vacation. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.1K 69 8
The gang along with Wallace's uncle Tommy Watson got a letter and a VHS tape from a toy factory called Playtime Co. It was Tommy's old workplace. Eve...
99.4K 3.5K 16
// Book 1 of the poppy playtime collection! 💓 // platonic relationship! (Y/N) (L/N) was a former employee of playtime.co, working as a toy designer...
1.9K 27 40
Nearic was an orphan who lived within the Playtime Co. Factory when it was still operational and in business. After leaving the Company for a reason...
738 25 13
It's been about a decade after getting a head injury, which caused you to forget about your old job at Playtime Co. But then, you've received a lette...