The Music of Destiny [BanG Dr...

By FantasyWriter241

"It's my destiny to play music alongside the rest of you." (Y/N) (L/N) didn't exactly have it easy growing u... More

Introduction
Prologue - The Beginning
Chapter 1 - Special Encounter
Chapter 2 - Welcome To CiRCLE!
Chapter 3 - Kira Kira Doki Doki
Chapter 4 - Same As Always
Chapter 5 - The Five Idols
Chapter 6 - Staying Devoted
Chapter 7 - Making Everyone Smile
Chapter 8 - Leading the Next Generation
Chapter 9 - Our Real Selves
Chapter 10 - An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 11 - Fantasizing Lyrics
Chapter 12 - The Newly Formed Band
Chapter 13 - Still Inexperienced
Chapter 14 - The Mysterious Band
Chapter 15 - Discarding the Past
Chapter 16 - Secret Training
Chapter 17 - Destiny Unlocked
Chapter 19 - Spring is Here
Chapter 20 - Cherry Blossoms Everywhere
Chapter 21 - Stopping Destiny
Chapter 22 - The Sting of Defeat
Chapter 23 - Planning the Next Move
Chapter 24 - The Cave of Destiny
Chapter 25 - Being Confronted
Chapter 26 - Rematch of the Century
Chapter 27 - Going on a Date?!
Chapter 28 - A Rebellious Date
Chapter 29 - A Boppin' Good Time
Chapter 30 - A Dark Warning
Chapter 31 - Providing Feedback
Chapter 32 - The Collab Show
Chapter 33 - Dating the Rival
Chapter 34 - A Ramen Date
Chapter 35 - A Croquette Date
Chapter 36 - Intriguing Discovery
Chapter 37 - The Sealed Instrument
Chapter 38 - Precious Memories
Chapter 39 - A Date at RiNG
Chapter 40 - A Date with Rabbits
Chapter 41 - Horror Film Date
Chapter 42 - The Instrument of Destruction
Chapter 43 - The Stolen Pendant
Chapter 44 - Different Paths to Revenge
Chapter 45 - A Date with a Yandere
Chapter 46 - A Quiet Date at the Cafe
Chapter 47 - Wild Guitar Date
Chapter 48 - The Sudden Eclipse

Chapter 18 - The Truth Comes Out

260 12 4
By FantasyWriter241

[Word count - 1,264]

Same day...

Location - Residential Area

Your POV

"Well, (Y/N)-kun, are you going to answer my question or not?" Kanon asked while still having a hint of rage in her eyes.

"Wait, Kanon-chan, why are you getting mad over this?" My mom asked.

Kanon took a deep breath before she starts to explain herself.

"Look, I'm not mad about (Y/N)-kun being adopted. I'm just... upset that you didn't share this information with me, your best friend."

I can see tears in Kanon's eyes.

Seeing that made me remember that I was supposed to tell her that I was adopted, and that it never happened. I let out a sigh before talking to Kanon, because I can't stand to see her like this.

"You were right. I am adopted, and it was Marina-san who actually adopted me." I said and looked back at her.

"I see, and... how come you shared this with Sayo-chan and Hina-chan?" She asked. 

"They just happen to be with me when I shared that information." I said. "I promise that it wasn't intentional." 

Kanon went silent for a moment before she starts to walk away from us. 

"Wait, Kanon!" I called out. "Where are you going?" 

She looked back at me, and I can still see the waterworks from her. 

"I just... need a moment to myself, that's all." She said before walking away once again. 

Now I am confused... Is she still mad at me, or am I in the clear? Either way, I have a feeling that this topic was going to come back sooner or later...
_____________________________________________

A few days later...

Location - Shopping Mall

The issue with Kanon has been going on for the last few days, and I want to make things right. But given how Kanon is giving me the silent treatment, I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. The only way for me to know how Kanon is holding up is by talking to one of her band members, or either talk to Hina, Sayo, Maya or Chisato.

Thankfully, my luck turned around here at the shopping mall when I ran into two familiar people.

"Hina... Kokoro..."

"Look, Hina, (Y/N) is here!" Kokoro pointed out.

"Yeah, you're right." Hina said and began to wave.

"(Y/N)-kun! Over here!"

I walked over to where they are.

"Hey, just two people I was hoping to see." I said.

"You wanted to see us?" Hina asked.

"What for?" Kokoro asked as well.

"I wanted to ask you two about Kanon, and... how she is holding up..." I said as I looked away in sadness.

The two girls paused before giving me their responses. 

"Now that I think about it, she has been acting rather distant the other day during lunch time." Hina said.

"And during band rehearsals, she looked like she had an upset stomach." Kokoro added.

"I see..." I said. Oh, this is worse than I thought.

Hina lets out a small sigh.

"Yeah, that might've been my fault." She said.

"I know... I know you told Kanon that I was adopted." I replied before sighing myself. "You and Sayo were doing what I couldn't do."

Kokoro look confused by what Hina and I are talking about. 

"I don't understand. Why would Kanon be upset with (Y/N)?" She asked.

"It's because I never told her that I was adopted."

Kokoro was shocked. 

"No way... you're adopted?!" She exclaimed. "Then that means... you don't have a mommy and daddy!"

"Shhh, your voice is too loud!" I said as I quickly covered Kokoro's mouth. Now the people here are going to think that we're being weird. 

Kokoro nodded as I removed my hand from her mouth before talking again. 

"I mean, yeah, you're right. I don't have real parents, nor do I know what they look like." I said to both Kokoro and Hina, then the guitarist cut in. 

"That's when Marina-san took you in, right?" Hina asked. "I remember you mentioning that a while back."

"Yeah, pretty much..." 

A moment of silence as fallen between all three of us, and no one knows what to say next. However, Kokoro spoke up, and as she did, she took my hand and squeezed it gently. 

(Pretend Kokoro is doing this to your hand)

"Thank you so much for sharing this information with us." She said. "I know it's not an easy thing for you to talk about."

"Yeah, it isn't..." I sighed.

"Well, rest assured that you have us, and the rest of the Girls Band Party for support if you need it." Hina added.

"I guess so, but what about Kanon?" I asked.

"Don't worry about Kanon-chan, I'll make sure to keep an eye on her." Hina said, and Kokoro nodded her head as a way of her saying that she'll do the same.

"Thanks. I'm counting on you two."
_____________________________________________

A few weeks later...

Location - Live House Galaxy

During the last few weeks, word about me being adopted by Marina was starting to spread, and the first thing the girls would ask is how it felt to be living under the same roof as her, or how it feels to not know your real parents. It's honestly quite annoying, and I wish they would just drop it already. My mom told me not to let it bother me and just focus on my work, which is exactly what I did.

A few days ago, we borrowed some equipment from Live House Galaxy. We had to order some new ones since the stuff we had before just broke down. Once we got our new equipment, I took the stuff back to Galaxy. Unfortunately, Rokka wasn't here to help me out, so I had to do everything on my own. 

While putting everything back into their proper places, two girls approached me from behind. 

"Yo, (Y/N)! Behind you!" 

I turned around and saw Rei and Masuki standing behind me. 

"Oh, hey there." I said to the two RAS girls. 

"Hey, are you doing okay?" Rei asked. "You're not mad at us, aren't you?"

"No? Should I be mad at you for something?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"To be fair, all of us were bombarding you with questions about you being adopted." Masuki replied. "You're probably mad at all of us, huh?"

"Oh that? Nah, I'm over it." I said to them, then let out a sigh. "I just wish Kanon would talk to me again." 

Both Rei's and Masuki's faces fell when they I mentioned Kanon. 

Of course, they know about how Kanon refuses to talk to me, and even though they want to help, it was easier said than done. 

"What do you think? Should I talk to her about it?" I asked them.

"Yes, you need to, otherwise this whole situation is going to be a lot worse." Rei said, starting to become serious for a moment.

"I have to side with Rei on this one, and I'm sure everyone would think so, too."

They're right, I should talk to Kanon the next chance I get, because if I don't... I'll lose her once again. 

To be continued

A/N: Do you think Kanon will come around and talk to (Y/N) again?
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one.

Next book to update: My Beautiful Tsundere

Shout-out to those who added my books to their reading lists!

LippePlay0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 716 92
A male part-timer suddenly appeared in a girl's band studio!? Meet Nakasone Kyo, a part-timer of CirCLE Studio. A high school student devot...
8.4K 295 22
"You'll always be my rebellious flower, you know that?" Ever since they met, (Y/N) managed to form a special bond with Mitake Ran and the other memb...
4.2K 106 29
Nagae Riku, heir apparent to the prestigious Nagae Family, what people don't know, he is one of the greatest professional musicians to ever live. Alo...
4.2K 214 23
[A much better version of the one year anniversary book + 700 follower special] "What kind of destiny will await for me if I work here? Only time wil...