ℜ𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

By SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... More

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue

22: Under The Influence

2K 105 180
By SeenaJ

a/n: dont forget to comment!!! Also, the kamaboko trio are 18 years old!!

The kamaboko trio and (y/n) were together on a mission. The kasugai crow was leading them to a village where multiple men and women have disappeared over night. It sucks having to travel on foot but hey, it's exercise for the body right?..or so she thinks, "...i want a car..." she whimpers to herself, legs aching.

"I wonder what kind of demon it is." tanjiro thinks as he gazes up at the sky, catching (y/n)'s attention as he spoke up.

"WHO CARES!!! THE GREAT INOSUKE WILL KILL IT FIRST, GONPACHIRO!!!" the boar head shouts, pointing at the burgundy-haired male while cackling.

"it's tanjiro!!"

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID, TONTARO!!!" inosuke shouts, an irk mark on his head, fist high in the sky, making the burgundy-haired male sigh. The four soon arrive at the village at dawn. They walked around trying to find clues when zenitsu spoke up, a disturbed frown on his face as he cups one side of his ear.

"neh, what's that disturbing sound? It sounds...creepy." the yellow haired male sweats heavily. The sound was uncomfortable. (y/n), tanjiro and inosuke look at him concerned, he was hugging himself.

"zenitsu," (y/n) pats his head comfortingly, "whatever it is, i'm sure we can handle it." She smiles, making the yellow-haired male calm down a bit. Just a bit.

It was then the kamado boy picks up on a rancid smell, making his nose twist up as he cringes, a grimace on his face, "a demon is here, i can smell it." He runs up ahead with (y/n) and the others following behind. They enter a dense forest and it didn't help how dark it was. The presence of a demon was much stronger the more further in they get.

Demons they need to be in enclosed areas with plenty shade from the sun during the day, so the woods/forest was a perfect hideaway.

They venture further a bit more when they froze, looking at an old abandoned house. The doors were old and broken, the windows were smashed in. Weeds and vines made home on the exterior to the roof.

tanjiro covered his nose, brows furrowed, "i smell blood and a lot of it! The demon is inside!" The four of them rush in with (y/n) dragging a scared zenitsu by the collar behind her whilst he clutches onto her. The burgundy haired male slowly slides the front door open, peering his head inside. It reminded him of the tsuzumi mission a while back.

"this brings back memories..." (y/n) murmurs, cautiously looking around, she winced as zenitsu was practically glued to her form, his chest touching her back as he accidentally steps on the backs of her heel as they were walking, although he was too frightened to notice, making her sigh.

As they wander the eerie hallways, (y/n) instantly saw claw marks and huge splatters of blood followed by bones in every nook and corner as if they were tossed carelessly to the side. There was a clatter in one of the rooms further back that caught their attention as they all drew their swords.

the foreign girl readies her powers.

tanjiro looks back at them since he was up front, clutching his blade tightly, a stern look on his face, "alright, let's not be hasty, here's what we'll do...-" he was cut off by an overexcited boar-head.

"...—COME OUT DEMON!!! HAHAHA!!"

"INOSUKE!!!" tanjiro calls out exasperatedly.

In one swift motion, inosuke slams the door down and off its hinges by a kick from his foot. Inside were two demons, a male and female, each had a pile of dead bodies by their feet. The demon growled and hissed, "how dare you intrude on our feast!!" The male demon snarls and they instantly attack.

"SUCK IT!!!" inosuke points his jagged blades at them as he dodges a claw at his face.

while (y/n) can use her powers and help them, they also needed to grow and toughen up their skills by slaying demons. It'll be too easy to give them an easy kill, but she decided to help out. She uses her sword to slash the male demons arm, earning a growl. The foreign girl was up against him while the kamaboko trio dealt with the female whom was more aggressive.

(y/n) winced as the demon scratched her arm, he pauses, breathing in heavily as he cackles menacingly, "oh my~, what delicious blood you have! I can't wait to take a bite!!!" He roared out, charging at her.

(y/n) grins, "i am not interested in vampires let alone a fugly demon like yourself!" She slashes the demon's arms and legs off, its tail slashed out at her, a pointy tip at the end similar to a needle. She dodged the attack, "woah!!!"

tanjiro, zenitsu, and inosuke finished off the female demon as the foreign girl dealt the last blow to the male demon, who whipped his tail last minute towards the kamaboko trio and jabbed the pointy edge into their ribcages just as (y/n) slashes the demon's head off. Before it vanished, it cackled menacingly at her, which confused her, "just like my victims, they too will become hungry until they are satisfied!"

(y/n) glares, "what the fuck does he mean hungry??! they won't become demons, will they?? oh no!!" she panicked, "oh wait...-" she realized the demon didn't give them blood and it's not like he can actually turn them that easily.

the abandoned home was now cleared of the two demons. (y/n) looks at the kamaboko trio, "are you guys alright!? did he give you blood!??" However, instead of answering her, the three boys began sweating. tanjiro stumbled back against the wall, a hand steadying him as his head was bowed. inosuke lays on the ground with one arm covering his eyes, jaw clenched tightly and zenitsu clutches the front of his hair, eyes shadowed.

sensing that something was not right, worry overtakes the (h/c)-ette, "what did the demon inject you with??! are you poisoned!?!!" She looks at them expectantly for an answer. Maybe it was a poison. That's the only explanation she could think of, and if her hunch was correct, she should hurry and get them back to shinobu as fast as possible!

still, tanjiro and the others refuse to say anything. his burgundy eyes are glued to (y/n)'s confused ones, his jaw slack as he heavily breathes in and out. His body felt unusually hot. He hastily wipes the sheen of sweat off his skin.

a frustrated growl, almost animalistic caught (y/n)'s ears. The sound of a soft thud brings her attention back to inosuke. The hashibira had ripped his boar hide off and discarded it unceremoniously, his pupils dilating, eyes full of hunger and lust which were directed at the foreign girl, whom upon realizing the situation, widens her own eyes.

"oh fuck..." (y/n) backs away as she now understands what that demon did. His body must have had some kind of toxin he created that he had injected something inside their bodies and now they have this crazy lust-filled gaze on her. Was it an aphrodisiac?? could demons even produce that kind of chemical!!??Nervousness erupts from within her.

"that demon is sick in the head!" She mutters under her breath. She finally figured out what went on in this place. He kidnapped his female victims and then played with them by injecting the aphrodisiac into their bodies before consuming them once he grew bored. The same must have been for the female demon and her victims of men as well!!

gross!!!

The foreign girl needs to think of a plan and fast, otherwise those three will....she shakes head rapidly, refusing to think about what could happen. She takes tentative small steps back without alerting them, "guys..." she slowly began, raising her hands in a defense motion as their eyes were intensely trained on her like a magnet, "you're not well. Let's head back to the butterfly mansion where shinobu will fix you right up..." she tries to reason with them.

"where do you think you're going?" zenitsu's voice was deeper, so unlike his scared and loud pitched one, "come here," he curls his finger in her direction, his ability to think shrouded by the chemicals coursing through his body, pupils dilating as a haze takes over him while he rakes his eyes up and down (y/n)'s body and all he can think about it is ravaging...—

There was a tense silence before (y/n) shoots off with a gust, running out the house and into the forest as she avoids branches and other things.

"shit!! don't tell me they're that affected!?" (y/n) blushes as she was technically a virgin and has not been with anyone intimately like that before. She certainly did not want her first to be with the trio who were not even in their right minds. Heck, she did not even think about s** at all! "Fuck that stupid ass demon!!" She cussed. She needs to get away.

She can footsteps trailing after her, fast! All three of them were in pursuit of her. They were blinded by lust and desire all because of that dumb male demon! Ugh! She has an idea tho! She plans to turn and face them head on so she can control their bodies. That way, she can maneuver them to the butterfly mansion with ease! Just as she was about to enact her plan....—

"Thunder Breathing; first form," (y/n) could hear zenitsu say, causing her panic, "thunderclap and flash!!" She yelps as there was the sound thunder and then arms tackling her down, holding her firmly secure as they tumbled on the grassy floor. He quickly takes ahold of her wrists and pins them above her head roughly, making sure her hands were incapacitated.

(y/n) gasps as she felt his lips latch onto her neck, sucking her pulse and forcing her to moan, eliciting a lustful grin from the boy above her, "s-snap the fuck out of it you guys!! This isn't you!!" She struggles to say as tanjiro and inosuke's head soon appear, making her widen her eyes.

"tanjiro," she shakily breathes out, "come on, it's me!! (y/n)!! snap out of it! don't give into temptation!!"

"(y/n).....you're such a...pretty girl." tanjiro's eyes gazed deep into hers as his rough hand caresses her cheek, thumb rubbing her lip gently. He held a dazed expression and suddenly he smashes his lips onto her, muffling her sounds.

The hashibira chuckles deeply, his pupils dilated it was scary...his hand touches her thigh, making her jolt from him. He goes to rip the upper part of her uniform off....

In their dazed state, zenitsu subconsciously loosens his hold on (y/n)'s hands, which she used to her advantage to suddenly halt all their moves. She breathes heavily as her heart nearly burst out her chest, face and body hot from what just transpired. She moves her hands once again, forcing them to back away from her as gets up, her clothing disheveled and hair messy.

"this..." she breathes out heavily, "..is sexual harassment..." she grumbles out despite knowing it wasn't their fault for them acting the way they did. (e/c) hues glance down at her appearance, "god, i'm a hot mess!" She grunts in annoyance, glaring at them.

yes, you are, tanjiro, zenitsu and inosuke mindlessly thought to themselves, eyes still focused on the (h/c)-ette. She frowns at them and with a swish of her hands, she had them follow her back to the butterfly mansion.

rui and enmu wonder what was going on from inside the box as they awoke from their slumber after hearing a commotion. They creak the lid slightly open, catching the female's attention, "nee-san? what's going on??"

(y/n) pursed her lips in anger, "erm...let's just say tanjiro and the others went a little...berserk." She will not say exactly what they did tho..

"oh...is that why they look like that?" he points his little finger at the kamaboko trio whom were walking as if they were attacked by a porcupine and has needles all over them, even though it was (y/n) controlling their movements.

(y/n) lets out forced laugh, "well, hopefully shinobu has a fucking cure for this!" (y/n) mutters in annoyance, eyebrow twitching as she tries to forget the ordeal a few moment ago. She hopes they remember this so she can get a full blown apology for being attacked by their raging hormones!!

As she returns to the butterfly mansion, she hurries and brings them to the infirmary, telling aoi and kanao to bring shinobu as fast as possible. Although it wasn't long, the foreign girl felt uncomfortable from their lustful gazes on her, making her internally groan. Just then, the butterfly hashira enters the room, her eyes landing on the three boys, "what happened?" She asks, files and books in her hands.

(y/n) looks at her with exhausted eyes, "a demon." She explained the mission they had to her and how the demon had injected something into tanjiro and the others making them behave hormonal towards hers and that she struggled to bring them back for help.

shinobu hums with every word the foreign has told her, flipping through pages in her recorded books. Her eyes light up when she found what she was looking for. There was a case similar to this years ago, luckily she has just the right cure.

The butterfly hashira shakes her head, "oh my, you poor boys." She looks at the kamaboko trio with amused eyes. She then glances at the foreign girl, "if i were you, i'd leave this instant, (y/n)-chan. This chemical is similar to an aphrodisiac. Once injected with the demon liquid, it seems whomever their eyes land upon, it increases sexual desire and their urge to copulate is hard to deny. It especially becomes increasingly difficult if the person is someone they care about deeply or have feelings for." She explains.

"in this case, you were the one their eyes landed on, so it's better you keep a safe distance from the butterfly estate until their systems are cleared from the demon liquid." She instructs, "for now i can only strap them down so they don't escape as my antidote works its magic." She explains.

Her words made (y/n) awkward and embarrassed as she hurries out the room. The minute she left, it was chaos as there were feral sounds and loud shouts of her name demanding her to come back with a desperate plea as shinobu and the butterfly girls try to restrain the trio from going after the foreign girl and doing something unholy to her...bless her soul..

It was night and (y/n) was in her room wide awake. Her mind was repeatedly thinking back to shinobu's words and she can't help but wonder..did the trio really have feelings for her? Is that why they acted more crazier than usual when the demon injected them with its weird liquid? She knew zenitsu was determined to marry her even though it's canon he and nezuko were supposed to get together. Then there's tanjiro, he is kanao's love interest. Last, you have inosuke with aoi.

It seems to her though that her presence in this world has altered some things and she wondered if that was a good thing or bad thing. Although, she couldn't deny that she has developed feelings off her own too with all the characters whom she has come to love and get to know on a personal level.

Feeling conflicted, (y/n) turns on her side, some of her hair falling over her shoulder as she did so, "is it really okay for me to fall in love with them??" She murmurs to herself, her eyes slowly drifting close as slumber overtaken her. Unbeknownst to her question, the answer was...yes. It was okay. Because, she was simply being human. One cannot help their feelings after all..

TAISHO SECRETS
. shinobu had a difficult time restraining the trio.
. inosuke nearly broke out from his bindings to get to (y/n).
. tanjiro wanted to do more...
. zenitsu had to be knocked out since he nearly escaped the room.
. the butterfly girls had a tough time dealing with the trio.
. (y/n) was worried one of the kamaboko trio might come after her and couldn't sleep at all.

a/n: enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
252K 11.6K 41
[DISCONTINUED] Hashibira (Y/n) a Demon Slayer. She can't read or write, but can fight very well. One thing led to another and now she's in Toman. [Ba...
65.6K 2.3K 30
╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 A girl from the real world gets isekai'd to the Universe of Demon Slayer. What she didn't expect, was to be stuck in a harem bet...
71.4K 1.9K 19
Mitsuki (Y/n) is a girl came from the Mitsuki family..After a bloodline decade of Mitsuki's Muzan Kibutsuji slaughtered everyone that has the bloodli...