Sexual Choices

By the_mann

Life for 17 year old Athena Ross was a breeze. Her parents were slightly on the wealthy side, so Athena was o... More

Chapter 1: Lies
Chapter 2: Break Up
Chapter 3: Unhappy
Chapter 4: "Friends? "
Chapter 5: Goodbye, Again
Chapter 6: Feelings
Chapter 7: How You Feel?
Chapter 8: Not You Again
Chapter 9: French Fries
Chapter 10: You My Girl
Chapter 11: You My Girl (Pt. 2)
Chapter 12: Donuts
Chapter 13: Love & Drugs
Chapter 14: Bowling Kisses
Chapter 15: Fired Up
Chapter 16: Relationship Test
Chapter 17: Not A Real Bestie
Chapter 18: The Party [Part I]
Chapter 19: The Party (Part II)
Chapter 20: Sex Tapes
Chapter 21: Prego
Chapter 22: Back Together
Chapter 23: Wingman
Chapter 24: Triple Dates
Chapter 26: Don't Die
Chapter 27: She's A Thot
Chapter 28: No Mama!
Chapter 29: MIA
Chapter 30: Disappearance
Chapter 31: Cabin in the Woods
Chapter 32: Mark's Mark
Chapter 33: Endings
Epilogue
*PLEASE READ!!!*

Chapter 25: Shoes And Shootouts

3.8K 104 9
By the_mann

Quise drove furiously home. He and Melissa went to an Olive garden afterwards but the night was ruined. Melissa tried to communicate with him but he wasn't in a celebratory mood anymore.

Now in the car, it was more quiet than ever before. The radio was turned off and the only sound you could hear is the wind being whipped as the cars drove past each other.

Melissa sighed. "You okay Quise? You haven't talked all night."

Quise ignored her. Not on purpose nevertheless. He was phased out. He was recalling everything that has ever happened between him and Marcus. Things such as tonight, or the countless times he embarrassed him in public. Even back when he and Athena were together and she hated him. And every time, Marcus came out on top, the winner. Marcus seemed to think that he was better than Quise.

Quise pulled up to the house and stopped the car. He didn't pull completely into the garage. Melissa knew he was in his feelings by the way his silent face looked. They sat in the car for a few minutes until Quise finally lost it. He began hitting the steering wheel violently. He yelled, "I want his ass dead!"

Melissa gasped. She had never saw Quise emotional before. She touched his thigh and tried to comfort him. "Look baby, you ain't gotta worry bout Marcus. He ain't-"

He snapped his head around."Ain't what? He always been better than me at any fucking thing! He stole my quarterback spot on the team! He constantly embarrassed me for sticking up Athena when we was together! Beating me up... I'm just fucking tired of his ass!"

"Look I understand. But before you do anything crazy, remember this...." she rubbed her stomach.

He sighed, feeling his anger go away slowly. "I'm just hate his ass so much."

"And I hate Thena so much. " she laughed. "But you gotta remember that we're about to have a child soon and I don't want them to have to grow up without a father."

He kissed Melissa on the cheek. "Thanks. " They both motioned to open the car door when something crossed Quise's mind. "So you really hate Athena now? "

Melissa sat there. There was a place in her heart where she felt incomplete without her. Athena and Melissa were like sisters. She shook her head. "I don't know. I feel like I should but... I feel like I miss her too."

"Yeah. I know how you feel. I still miss her myself. "

"But it's too late now. Everything has been said and done. She deserved it anyways."

It was quiet again. They finally got out of the car and walked into Mark's house. He had a few of his friends over so Quise and Melissa tried not to be seen when walking in. Melissa looked through the railing of the stairs. Mark had two girls wrapped around his waist, both of who looked around her age. Melissa shook her head and walked up the stairs.

Quise went into the shower. He turned the steaming water on and walked in. This was the only time he felt like he didn't have to worry about his problems. Like they all just melted away.

He finished his shower got out. He stood in the mirror and stared at himself. He couldn't see why his life was so bad. He sighed and brushed his teeth before walking back into the room with a towel around his waist.

He looked at Melissa. She was already asleep in the bed. He chuckled because you could hear her snoring. He walked over to his dresser and looked for his underclothes. He reached in the drawer and felt something cold and metal. He picked it up and remembered something. It was the same gun he used to almost kill himself.

He picked it up and inspected it. He didn't feel as weak as he did before with the gun in his hand. He played with the trigger.With one simple pull of the trigger anyone could be gone. No more problems of this cruel world. He knew what he had to do...

He looked in the other drawers for his bullets. He loaded his gun and started laughing. Finally, he could erase all of his problems. The gun shook in his hand from all of the adrenaline running through his body. He sat the gun back in the drawer.

★★★★★

[Athena's POV,the next day...]

We all decided to do another double date. It was so much fun when we all got together. Candy and Sean came to my house around 1:30 and we played video games until Marcus pulled up in his Benz.

We walked outside and I looked at his car. I shook my head. "Do you always have to come down this street like a rich boy?"

"Yeah. You know I love showin' off." Marcus said cockily back.

We all got in the car. I sat in the front with Marcus while Candy and Sean were in the back seat. Marcus had the car radio connected to his phone and he was listening to some very loud rap music.

He started driving. The beats from the music were so hard that I felt my chest vibrating. I waited until I couldn't take it anymore and picked his phone up and changed it to something I liked.

Marcus and Sean smacked they lips. I turned on Omarion's Post To Be. Melissa and I sung it to the tops of our lungs. Then came on Boys II Men's I'll Make Love To You. Even the boys started singing this one. Marcus seemed more into it than anyone else. He was trying so hard to sound just like the singers.

We pulled up to the mall. I grabbed my debit card and got out of the car. Sean and Marcus walked up ahead of us talking about basketball, completely blocking us out. When we finally caught up to them we were inside of the mall.

Marcus looked around the mall for a few seconds. "So I don't feel like walking with y'all in all them stores so here-"

He handed me his black card. I looked T him confused. "What am I doing with this?"

He chuckled. "Buy what chu want. I don't care. You know money ain't nothing to me."

"You know I don't like spending people's money. "

"Just enjoy yoself. Buy what chu' want. Me and Sean gone be either in the arcade or Finish Line so just text one of us when you ready to meet up." he kissed me and they walked off.

Candy smiled. "Well now we can actually shop till' we drop! "

I sighed. I hated taking people's money. I know Marcus is rich and all but I felt like I couldn't spend his money.

We walked inside of GAP. I ended up spending $70 dollars, between me and Candy. I looked at my phone. It was a text from Marcus.

Marcus: Yhu betta have spent a least a 100 by now or we breakn up

With that message, I started to spend more. After we were in three stores, I had spent over $350. We had so many bags we had to drop them off inside of the car. After another two hours of shopping we told them we were ready to meet up in the food court.

We sat down at the tables to wait. Candy and I talked about gossip and how our boyfriends treated us. She seemed so much more happier now. I never imagined that one of Marcus' exes could become one of my best friends.

"So do you miss Melissa? "

I sighed. "Yes I miss her like heck. I mean who wouldn't? We grew up together. I told her things that I never told anyone else and vice versa. I was so surprised when- when-"

"You ain't got to talk about it. I understand. But maybe it was just meant to be. A real friend doesn't hold grudges against people without trying to work it out. Melissa was never a real friend to begin with. But at least you got me now."

I smiled."Yeah I do got you now."

Suddenly we heard a few large booms. The mall cops began running upstairs. I wondered what it was. As soon as all the police were upstairs we saw Marcus running downstairs. He looked panicked.

I looked at him. "What happened? Where's Sean? "

"Sean...Sean... he got shot!" Marcus couldn't focus. Candy immediately stood up. Marcus grabbed her as she tried to run and see. "I don't want you to get shot too. "

"What happened?" she cried.

"Me and Sean was on our way down here when we walked into Journey's. We was trying on some Tims when we started hearing gunshots. We ducked and when i looked up, Sean was bleeding-"

I gasped.

I made it so much better than the last time. Once again I am so sorry for that mishap. I know you guys take time out of your days to read my story so I just wanted to apologize.

So questions..... What do you think will happen next? Will they find out who the shooter is? Who do you think the shooter is? Remember... I could always surprise you guys. Do you think Sean will make it?

As always...

You guys inspire me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
6.2K 176 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) At only 5 years old, Athena De Luca's life changed drastically when she was kidn...
8.6K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
1.1K 67 15
After loosing her mother and grandmother and going through traumatic experiences Aaliyah meets KD, her first love they fall in love after he takes...