The Music of Destiny [BanG Dr...

By FantasyWriter241

"It's my destiny to play music alongside the rest of you." (Y/N) (L/N) didn't exactly have it easy growing u... More

Introduction
Prologue - The Beginning
Chapter 1 - Special Encounter
Chapter 2 - Welcome To CiRCLE!
Chapter 3 - Kira Kira Doki Doki
Chapter 4 - Same As Always
Chapter 5 - The Five Idols
Chapter 6 - Staying Devoted
Chapter 7 - Making Everyone Smile
Chapter 8 - Leading the Next Generation
Chapter 9 - Our Real Selves
Chapter 10 - An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 11 - Fantasizing Lyrics
Chapter 12 - The Newly Formed Band
Chapter 13 - Still Inexperienced
Chapter 14 - The Mysterious Band
Chapter 15 - Discarding the Past
Chapter 17 - Destiny Unlocked
Chapter 18 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 19 - Spring is Here
Chapter 20 - Cherry Blossoms Everywhere
Chapter 21 - Stopping Destiny
Chapter 22 - The Sting of Defeat
Chapter 23 - Planning the Next Move
Chapter 24 - The Cave of Destiny
Chapter 25 - Being Confronted
Chapter 26 - Rematch of the Century
Chapter 27 - Going on a Date?!
Chapter 28 - A Rebellious Date
Chapter 29 - A Boppin' Good Time
Chapter 30 - A Dark Warning
Chapter 31 - Providing Feedback
Chapter 32 - The Collab Show
Chapter 33 - Dating the Rival
Chapter 34 - A Ramen Date
Chapter 35 - A Croquette Date
Chapter 36 - Intriguing Discovery
Chapter 37 - The Sealed Instrument
Chapter 38 - Precious Memories
Chapter 39 - A Date at RiNG
Chapter 40 - A Date with Rabbits
Chapter 41 - Horror Film Date
Chapter 42 - The Instrument of Destruction
Chapter 43 - The Stolen Pendant
Chapter 44 - Different Paths to Revenge
Chapter 45 - A Date with a Yandere
Chapter 46 - A Quiet Date at the Cafe
Chapter 47 - Wild Guitar Date
Chapter 48 - The Sudden Eclipse

Chapter 16 - Secret Training

236 11 4
By FantasyWriter241

[Word count - 1,356]

Break time...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Cafe

Your POV

Once again, I am back at CiRCLE, and I am on break. Along with doing my shift, I've been practicing my instrument in secret. Of course, my mom knows about it since I couldn't hide anything from her, and Mutsumi knows after telling her about it the other day.

There will come a time where I will display my skills to the girls, but that time is not now, and so, I'll keep practicing in secret until the timing is just right.

As of right now, I am sitting at one of the tables outside of CiRCLE. My mom told me that they added a new item to the dessert menu, and I've been meaning to try it out. When I finally got my hands on it, I couldn't help but feel excited.

"Finally, time to see if this item is actually good..." I said to myself.

Just as soon as I was about to take a bite of this tasty-looking dessert item, two girls called out to me, and made their way towards me.

"Ah! There you are, (Y/N)-senpai!"

I looked up and saw that it was Rimi and Saaya calling out to me.

"Oh, hi you two." I said.

"Hello! Is that the new dessert item from the menu?" Rimi asked.

"Yeah, it is." I replied. "Have you had it yet, Rimi?"

"Not yet, but I am hoping to come here with Himari-chan, and we can try it together." She answered.

"Yeah, that does sound like a good idea." I said before changing the subject.

"So, what brings you two here?" I asked.

"We were out doing some shopping." Saaya answered.

"Saaya-chan said she wanted to buy something for you." Rimi said, and at that moment, Saaya started to blush with embarrassment.

"Rimi-rin, you didn't have to tell him that." The blushing drummer said.

"Ah, sorry Saaya-chan!" Rimi said in a panic.

"It's fine, but yeah, I do have something for you." She said. "It's my way of saying thanks for covering for me at RiNG."

Saaya handed me a box, and attached to it was a note that says...

"Thank you for everything ~Yamabuki Saaya."

I opened the box and I was surprised by what was inside.

"Is that... a necklace?"

"Yeah. I know it's a bit weird to give it to you since you're a guy, but I can totally see you wearing something like this." Saaya explained.

The necklace was beautiful, and since Saaya went out of her way to get it for me, I think it's only fair that I should accept it. I looked up at the two Popipa girls and grin at them.

"Thanks, this is nice of you." I said.

"It's no trouble at all." Saaya grinned right back at me.
_____________________________________________

An hour later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Studio Room

Break time was over, and I was back on the clock. However, not a lot was going on here at CiRCLE, so I asked my mom if it was okay for me to use the studio room for a little bit. Thankfully, she said it was fine, and I headed inside.

Now I can get back to my secret training.

"Okay, let's do this."

My training resumes. However, this is where I mess up. While doing my training, I left the door open, and because I was so focused on training, I was unaware of two people walking inside the studio room.

"(Y/N)-san? What are you doing?" Yukina asked.

I looked behind me, and I got startled by not only Yukina, but Rinko too. They were surprised to see me as well.

The looks on their faces totally speaks for itself.

"Yukina?! Rinko?! How long have you two been standing behind me?" I asked.

"We've... just got here." Rinko said.

"We were going to ask Marina-san to use one of the studio rooms for rehearsals until we heard the sound of a guitar." Yukina added. "And what do we see, you holding a guitar before us."

"I-Is that so? Hahaha..." I laughed nervously.

"(Y/N)-san... are you interested in... playing the guitar?" Rinko asked.

"Well, no, not exactly." I lied before putting it down.

"(Y/N)-san, you better not be lying, otherwise Roselia will have to go somewhere else for rehearsals." Yukina said before she shot a glare at me.

I sighed as I told them the truth. I told them how I was inspired to sing and play an instrument like the rest of the girl bands, and that I was training in secret to surprise them. After explaining myself, Yukina and Rinko fell silent for a moment, then the vocalist spoke up.

"I see, so you want to be like the rest of us, and perform solo, is that right?" She asked.

"Yes, that is truth." I replied. "I don't know why, but... I feel like destiny as something to do with this."

"Destiny, huh?"

Yukina and Rinko looked at each other for a bit, then they looked back at me with smiles on their faces.

"Very well. If this is what you want to do, then we'll support you every step of the way." Yukina said.

"Don't worry, your secret... is safe with us." Rinko added.

"Thanks, you two. That means a lot." I smiled, then let out a sigh of relief.

"Now that we have gotten that taken care of, do you think it's okay for us to use the studio room now?" Yukina asked.

"Oh, yeah, let me get everything set up for you two." I said as I got up and went back to work.
_____________________________________________

A few days later...

Location - The Park

I was doing my best to hide the fact that I wanted to play an instrument, but... I got busted because of Yukina and Rinko. Thankfully, they said that they won't tell anyone about this, and that was good enough for me.

In case you didn't catch that, after test playing with a lot of different instruments, I decided that I was going to go with the guitar. I don't know what it is, but I do like the way it sounds, and I can see why some of them like it so much.

Now, while being lost in my own thoughts, I found myself at the park. At the same time, I heard some voices right by that bench over there.

"We should probably get back to the agency soon."

"Yeah! I'm sure Emi-san and the others are waiting for us."

Right on the bench was Maya and Eve. What are the chances of seeing them here on a normal day? I might as well go say hi to them.

"Good afternoon, you two."

"Ah, (Y/N)-san!" Eve said with a big smile.

"Good afternoon! Are you here for a stroll?" Maya asked.

"Yeah, I needed the fresh air." I answered.

"What a coincidence! We're off doing the same thing!" Eve said.

"However, we'll probably need to go back to the agency soon." Maya said with a small sigh. I guess being an idol really isn't easy, huh?

"That's too bad." I said before changing the subject. "How are Aya and the others doing?"

"They're doing fine." Maya answered.

"On top of university, they've also been busy with other projects on the sidelines." Eve added.

"Oh, I see."

Knowing how hard they're working making me want to work just as hard as them.

"Well, when you see them, wish them luck for me, okay?"

"We will." Maya said.

"And next time we have rehearsals, we'll make sure to come to CiRCLE, so we can say hi to Marina-san, too." Eve said.

"Please do. It'll make my mom happy a lot."

To be continued

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: The Mysterious Bassist

Shout-out to those who added my books to their reading lists!

PattNaniMan

Admiral_Welsly_C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 168 19
Ari Hoshizora. He is a guitarist and vocalist in his band. He got an invitation from a friend of his uncle in Japan, to go to school there. There he...
44.9K 1.6K 52
[A possible better version on the second year anniversary book] "If I work here, I might be able to find, the music within." (Y/N) (L/N) has always...
84.1K 1.9K 73
(Y/N) and his best friend Alisa are the newest part-timers at Live House CiRCLE. What will happen as they help out the bands there? What will happen...
14.5K 476 22
"You're my little Boppin' boyfriend. And no matter what, that will never change." (Y/N) (L/N) goes to a Pastel*Palettes event with his best friend...