ℜ𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

Από SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... Περισσότερα

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue
Tanjiro Ending

15: Uzui Tengen

2.4K 119 240
Από SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

It's been a month since (y/n) and her friends have been at the demon slayer HQ's. The kamaboko trio was off doing rehabilitation training with the butterfly girls at kocho's estate. She had visited the boys and got a handful of arguing and yelling as they competed with each other. The testosterone was high...—

rui and nezuko, despite being isolated, enjoyed each other's company in the dim room. The lower moon was able to understand the kamado girl; which was a mystery in itself. The foreign girl was still surprised at how quickly they went from enemies to friends trope.

(y/n)'s training has developed. She is now able to hold the perfect stance and form enough to do a breathing technique. Her kata's were on spot. Speaking of...someone from the sword-smith village was arriving with her nichirin blade. She was excited!!

She sits on engawa watching tanjiro, inosuke and zenitsu train. The three little girls right beside her cheering them on, spurring them to move faster.

"NEH!! (MIS.PRO NAME)!!" inosuke points at (y/n), whom rose an eyebrow in amusement, "WATCH YOUR MASTER TRAIN, MINION!!" He cackles loudly, lifting boulders as weights.

zenitsu screeches, "HAH!? ONLY I COULD IMPRESS (Y/N)-CHAN, YOU BOAR-HEAD!!" He runs on the rooftops even faster, overexerting himself. The kamaboko trio had to burst the gourd, which almost the same height as them.

aoi, one of the butterfly girls, enters the backyard with a smile. She searches around for a brief second before her eyes land on (y/n), "ah, there you are! Someone from the sword-smith village brought your sword!" She informs.

The kamaboko trio paused their training. (y/n) grins in excitement! Her sword is finally here!! Aoi led them to the room where the swordsmith was waiting. She wondered who it was. Perhaps it was kanamori! He is such a kind man! When she slid the door open, her thoughts flew out the window.

Lounging on the tatami mat was not kanamori...but haganezuka! The crazy sword-maker who is utterly devoted and obsessed with making high quality blades! (y/n) froze in bewilderment and since she was blocking the entrance, tanjiro and the others peeked their heads in; the burgundy-haired male surprised at the male.

"haganezuka-san!?! you're (y/n)-chan's sword maker?!" He smiles widely, greeting the man whom simply ignored him as his attention was solely on the foreign girl.

(y/n) hurries to take a seat opposite of haganezuka, smiling anxiously, "hi." She gave a lame wave, trying not to look overly excited as she peeks at the covered cloth resting behind the sword maker whom had sat up and looking at her; she assumed he was, "i am (y/n)." She told him her name in case he didn't know.

haganezuka merely grunts, bringing the clothed sword out, "this blade was finely crafted by me, i took four days and four nights to have it perfectly forged!!!" He huffs with an attitude, slowly presenting it to the (h/c)-ette, who hesitantly reached out and took it in her palms.

Everyone remained silent as (y/n) began unwrapping the cloth, revealing the sword. She felt nervous from all the eyes on her. Jesus, do they have to make it such a big deal?? She internally groans, hating all eyes on her. She unsheathes the blade, revealing the steel. It was indefinitely sharp and the handle was decorated in a black and white combo.

"wow," tanjiro gasps at the fine craftsmanship, "i wonder what color it will turn!" He gives (y/n) an encouraging smile.

(y/n) holds the blade upright. She honestly did not care about the color or if it doesn't change at all. All she needed was a nichirin blade forged by scarlet crimson iron sand and scarlet ore enough to kill the demon. Her powers, although she can control any living/non-living being, she was unable to actually kill demons since having them rip their own heads off don't do much. Her only option is to force demons to walk in the sun but if she was going to go on solo missions, having a blade on hand is a necessity. She shouldn't rely on her abilities alone.

To her surprise though...the blade did change color. It was a bright red sword, one of the rarest that a demon slayer could possess. It was....astonishing. Apparently, it seems to have shocked haganezuka and the others as well although inosuke was confused why it was a such a big deal...his sword was better anyways..

"amazing..." tanjiro breathes out, eyes sparkling, "i don't think i've ever seen a color like that before, you must be special!" He smiles at (y/n), "it definitely suits you!" He compliments, making her grin in ease. Aoi, naho, and the other girls gazed upon it with awe as did zenitsu and inosuke.

(y/n) tested the flexibility of it, it was light but sturdy. She sheathes it back into its hilt, looking at haganezuka with a smile, "it's amazing! The craftsmanship is so detailed and the blade is so refined and sharp it could prick a finger! I love how light and easy it is to hold and wield." She grins at the male, "definitely made with the hands of a good sword-maker!" She compliments while gushing about her new weapon.

haganezuka stills. His mask directly looking at (y/n) but she could not tell what his expression was. His silence reigned concern from tanjiro and the others as they hesitantly call out to him. He jolts once more before punching tanjiro in the face, "URUSAI!!" A tick mark on his head. He snaps his head to the foreign female, grumbling something incomprehensible as he stands up and makes his way to leave, "...you better take good care of my sword!!" He warns before stomping out.

(y/n) blinks. Typical haganezuka. She sighs, looking back to her friends with a smile, "well, i should head out then. I still have my own training to complete!" She moves to stand up when she was tackled back down on her back, gasping when zenitsu cries loudly.

"YADA!!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE, (Y/N)-CHAN!!" He clings onto her, his dramatized tears soaking her clothes as he paws at her. He gave her teary eyes.

(y/n) pats his head, a deadpan on her face, "there, there." tanjiro and inosuke were quick to yank him away from her, allowing the female to stand up once more with a grateful smile. As she goes to leave, she looks back at them one more time, "i expect you guys to toughen up until our next mission, yeah?" She waves, disappearing through the door.

zenitsu had hearts in his eyes, "I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, (Y/N)-CHAAAN!!!" He yells. simp....

//////////////

(y/n) enters the grounds of the sound hashira's estate, she looks around her, unsure what to do. Should she knock? Do they even have a doorbell? do they exist yet?? Should she shout? Before she can open her mouth....—

"AHHH!!" a battle cry was heard behind her, causing her to swiftly to turn around and see uzui tengen charging at her with his swords in hand, raised to aim. His face has murder written on it...

(y/n) screams loudly in a state of panic, raising her hands to stop his movements with her powers. tengen struggles to move before he gives up, a smirk on his face, "EXCELLENT!! Although next time try and be a little more flashy in battle!" He suggests, grinning down at her.

"......"

"....."

(y/n) gapes at the sound hashira in disbelief, "...are you fucking crazy!?? You could've hit me!!" She raises her voice as she remembered how fast he was coming at her with an intent to kill. Thank god for her powers otherwise she would've been cut since her reaction time was a bit slow from being startled by his battle cry.

tengen grins, "of course! That was the point, little lady! I was testing your reaction, speed and quick-thinking and i have to say.....you failed." He bluntly says, making her splutter at his words. There was a dramatic pause before he spoke again, "...alright you didn't fail completely since you've incapacitated me. Although your reaction and speed need work." He says in loud tone, his body being released from her control as the (h/c)-ette calms down.

The commotion created by the two brought the attention of three female kunoichi, whom came rushing to the scene wondering what was going on, "tengen-sama!?" Ah, uzui's wives! (y/n) thought, looking at them in silence as she admires them. It was hinatsuru whom spoken. Wow! After seeing them in person, the foreign girl can understand why the sound hashira married them. They were beautiful...

unbeknownst to the (h/c)-ette, the three wives thought the same about her too. They never saw anyone with looks like her before. It was eye-catching.

tengen glances at his wives warmly, hands to his hips, "it's alright!" He points his thumb to (y/n), "i was simply teaching this one here how to properly react in battle against a demon." He exclaims loudly. The three kunoichi draw their attention to the (h/c)-ette, observing her.

hinatsuru sends her a warm and welcoming smile, "ah, so you must be (y/n)." She clasps her hands in front her, "tengen-sama has told us quite a bit about you." She says, glancing at her husband, who froze.

(y/n) rose an eyebrow at that, "i see..." Just what things were he telling them? It better be good. She was led to the backyard where she and tengen were left alone. The girls went inside to prepare tea and snacks. How thoughtful. Darting her eyes back to the sound hashira, she spoke, "sooo, what exactly will we be doing?" She asks curiously.

tengen smirks, whipping out his blades and gesturing for her to do the same, "i heard you got your nichirin blade, so today's training will encompass a sword-fight between us two!! Obviously demons don't fight with weapons but this practice is to make sure you're swift and steady with your blade. You must move in perfect harmony; like music." He explains like some kind of genius, "you will treat me like the enemy, so i won't go easy on you." He warns.

(y/n) was nowhere near prepared but it was better do it now than later. She readies her stance, tengen following in suit. There was a brief silence before dust kicks off the ground and the sounds of blades crashing together. The foreign girl was pushed back as tengen braces his weight on his attack. She had to think fast as one of his swords came for her.

She backflips out the way, raising her blade to block the attack. She could feel the vibration of their swords clashing traveling to her arm. (y/n) grits her teeth, trying to push tengen back but he was twice bigger and more muscle-ly than her.

(y/n) backs away quickly and once again their blades crash and she was doing everything she can to block, parry and attack. The pressure was too much that she was thrown back in the air, making her yelp. She almost hit the ground when strong and muscular arms caught her in their grip, prompting a gasp to escape her lips as she snaps her head to tengen, who smirks down at her. He lets her down, "not bad for a first try!" He grins proudly!

(y/n) sighs as she lets her body regain some of her strength, casting a glance at tengen, "yeah well, i suppose the training rengoku and sanemi did somewhat paid off." She muttered, wiping her forehead.

"again." tengen orders, and the two were back at it again, clashing their swords relentlessly. It was soon afternoon as the sun was about to go down. The sound hashira stares at the (h/c)-ette as she breathes heavily, hands on her knees, "that's enough training for now." He sighs, placing his swords back in their place-holders just in time for makio and the girls to come out and announce dinner was ready.

Since she didn't want to intrude on their family dinner, (y/n) excuses herself, "i suppose i should get going then. It's getting late and the sun is about to go down soon." She informs with a smile, about to take her leave when tengen's wives stopped her.

"eh!!?? you're leaving now!? I don't think you should, the sky is getting darker. It's not safe." hinatsuru speaks worriedly, "besides, you haven't had dinner yet." She says.

(y/n) waves her hand offhandedly, sending them a reassuring grin, "nah, it's alright. No demon is gonna mess with me for sure! Besides, i'll have dinner when i reach the butterfly estate!"

makio frowns, "nonsense! You should just stay here until tomorrow." She crosses her arms, daring the girl to refute....which she did..

Before (y/n) can argue, the four young women hear tengen sigh, catching their attention. The sound hashira gives her a stern gaze, "don't be difficult. Stay the night with us. It's already late and it's not safe to roam around by yourself." He simply says, brushing past them to walk inside.

(y/n) lets out a defeated sigh as she slowly follows behind the three wives. They all had supper which consisted of curry and rice with some side dishes. It was a tasty meal...or as rengoku would say...UMAI!! Afterwards, she was led to a guest room where hinatsuru provided her with some sleepwear and other necessities.

"if you need anything, let me know." hinatsuru smiles, "don't be shy to ask us." She leaves the girl to her privacy, heading to her own room.

(y/n) decided to take a bath first and once she was done, she headed back to the room to change into her sleepwear. She puts her hands on the edge of her clothes, lifting them over her head with a soft sigh. Once she was out of them, she slips into the yukata, humming happily at the soft feel as she sits on the futon, "so warm~!" She giggles to herself.

unbeknownst to her......someone was watching..

tengen was in the quiet hallways as he came back from making sure everything was secured and safe. He was heading to his room, and as he passes the guest room where (y/n) was staying in, his eyes subconsciously stray into the room since the door was not fully closed all the way, leaving just an inch open.

His eyes slowly widen when he accidentally caught the glimpse of (y/n)'s bare skin as she was changing her clothes. It looked so soft....He willed his feet to move and give her privacy but it was like they were glued down. Now that he thinks about it...he never actually got the time to really look at her. Like really look at her.

(s/t) hands undid her hairdo, hair falling down gracefully as some went over her shoulders. Tengen's eyes followed the motion of her hands as her fingers combed her hair back, tucking some of it behind her ear. He wondered how it would feel if he grabbed...—

The sound hashira quickly snaps out of his, rapidly walking away as he tries to clear his mind of all sinful thoughts. He was married to three beautiful women and he wasn't looking for another wife. He enters his shared bedroom where his magenta hues soften upon seeing his wives asleep. He changes into his night clothes and tucks in, bringing his girls close to him as he did.

Before he fell asleep...why did the last image on his mind was of the foreign (h/c)-ette?

TAISHO SECRETS
. tengen's wives adored (y/n).
. tengen thought (y/n) has potential.
. tengen is thinking of a fourth wife..?
. (y/n) felt someone was watching her.
. tengen felt guilty for spying on (y/n)'s naked form but maybe...did not regret it..
. haganezuka has developed a crush on (y/n).
. (y/n)'s blade color was the new gossip..

a/n: enjoy!!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

65.2K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
21.4K 432 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...
28.6K 599 17
Remake of this book will be in the profile. Y/N is just a normal girl but she didn't have a family. The only family member she had was her Grandmothe...