The Unexpected Marriage

By ranjhan16

This is my first story. so please show ur love to this story and this story is totally fictional No ...no i... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
My Dear Readers
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

38 2 0
By ranjhan16

Esha's pov

I woke up due to the sun rays falling on my face i felt my body heavy i can't even move my body i was not able to open my eyes with a lot of difficulty I stood up with the support of the wall and slowly with small steps went towards the washroom .I looked at myself  in the mirror the swollen eyes due to crying,the messy hairs,the marks on my body due to the beatings.i didn't even realised when tears started flowing from my eyes.i went to take a shower,I came out and sat on the floor as there is no bed in the room.i was feeling very weak i was hungry i know they will never open the door unless i sign on those papers but how can they do this with me.

with all these thought running in my mind i dozed off.

maa papa dekho yeh dress kitni pyari hai.

(mom dad look this dress is so pretty)

Yes this is very beautiful and this will look very awesome on my princess.

really mom u are going to purchase it for me,esha said with excitement and happiness  in her eyes.

yes my princess now let's go and look at other items which u want.

really then i am going to take a Very very big teddy bear for me .Thank you mom thank you dad i love you

i was enjoying with my parents in my dream but
my sleep broke when i felt someone's hand on my face i opened my eyes and was shocked to see danish there at that time i mean it was the time of sunset and what is he doing  here?

why he came here again?

what he wants?

i came out of my thoughts when he said 'oh babygirl i disturbed your sleep,well its good only that you woke up, come on now sign on these papers and let me clear one thing that  i am not going unless you sign on this.'

No are u deaf or what i said that i am not going to sign on these papers God knows from where i got this much courage to talk  to him in this manner i always used to talk to him in scared and low voice but after i read those  papers i got to know that if not today then never i will be able  to save myself.

Now go from here danish,i said to him in tired tone as i don't have any energy left even to argue.

Babygirl no today either i will take you with me or else i will not leave.I am asking you one last time whether you are going to sign or not?

NO!NO!NO did you heard it esha replied to him in the same tone as his.

okay then you will be responsible for your condition babygirl.

He started moving towards esha while smirking and his gaze was fixed on her.

don't come near me ,esha said she was damn scared

babygirl this is the only way left now.he traced his fingers from her face to her shoulder and sarted to roam his hands on her back.

esha was frozed on her place she doesn't know what to do, she had become numb.

he started coming closer to her face he was going to kiss her but suddenly esha fell down intentionally. danish hovered up on her, BABYGIRL WHERE WILL YOU GO NOW?

No no please don't do this leave me CHACHIJI CHACHAJI esha shouted in hope that someone will come and save her but her bad luck no one came.

COME ON SCREAM EVEN LOUDER BUT ALAS no one will come babygirl bcz your Chacha is not at home,your di has went to Office and your chachi is sleeping and she will not come to save you as she has only said me no matter what make her sign those papers.

His hands were moving towards the knot of her dress but somehow esha stopped him with her hands he smelled her fragrance he was going to remove her dress but

Esha immediately picked a piece of glass from the floor and pressed it in his skin due to this blood starts flowing out as the cut was deep and danish was feeling extreme pain as the glass piece has gone too deep into his skin

He was trying to remove the glass while Esha took this chance and ran out of the room and locked it from outside and silently went out of the house as she couldn't  stay there anymore otherwise she has to lose her respect her dignity her everything.

Esha was walking on the road while thinking
where should I go now I have no one in this world, the ones whom i considered family were the devils i didnt expected chachi to say all those things.

Now where should I go its quite late and at this time it's not even safe to stay outside.

Suddenly Esha started moving forward with long steps in a particular direction.

She reached  the place and went inside and as soon as she entered and took few steps she fell down while crying she wasn't saying anything.
she has came to temple.

Oh God your this child is  fed up please save me or take away this life. u took my parents now take me too .doesn't i deserve to be happy ? my 10 yeaes of life has been of so much torture but i didn't lose hope but today i didn't even thought in my dreams, chachi to say those words but  she crossed all the limits.i am tired my lord i am TIRED can't you see i am tired it's better if i end up my life. because i don't even have a reason to live it now. First they both want me to marry that pyscho danish just bcz they want the property and that danish also wants me no no no not me but my body. Today that bastard tried to force me and i was alone there no one came to my rescue. I miss you Mom Dad i wish you both were here. why you both left your 10 years old child here alone in this world to suffer. was i so bad  that you two left me here?I had done everything what chachi and chacha had said not even questioned them nor gave them back answers always respected them but what they gave me betrayal atleast they should have a little humanity. I had came to you bcz you can do anything,change everything  it's in your hand my God.She said or you can say complained to God while looking towards them and taking hiccups and deep breaths due to crying continuously.

(a small flashback when danish came to Esha's house

when danish gave that papers to esha she was feeling helpless by reading those papers which contained some legal documents in which it was written that

After Esha got married then only she can transfer the property to someone else,the property was in the name of Esha.well it was the will of her mother and thats the reason chacha and chachi are forcing her to get married,and they thought,danish will also get her and they both will also get the property and will be rid of her )

Its was the time to close the temple so the panditji were checking whether everyone has left or not

Esha quickly hide behind one of the pillar of the temple and to her luck  the panditji didn't even noticed her. she sat there leaning her head to the pillar and slept while crying. 

Aarav's side

"Everything is ready right i don't want any mistakes and recheck all the documents and presentation once" i said to harsh as now we are heading towards a place in Madhya Pradesh for our meeting and we are travelling by car as it is not that far.

Everything is ready sir and i had rechecked the presentation,harsh said .

Good and when are we going to reach the hotel it's quite late now

Just few more minutes and we will reach our destination.

Aarav was scrolling his phone and when they reached the hotel harsh informed him and soon they went to their respective rooms and slept as it was already dark and they were tired by travelling after a long meeting

Mom i reached here safely don't worry about me,aarav called his mom after he entered his room.

ok and now eat something and sleep well take rest don't  do overwork  and call me whenever you get some free time from your busy schedule.

Mom i am always free for you Aarav said in childish way

okay now don't start your drama and sleep well my son

yes mom Good night bye

Good night beta.

Danish pov

i was removing the glass but suddenly
she pushed me and ran away,i stood up and after banging the door for twice her chachi opened the door i said her how she tricked me and went away we all started to find her first in house and then near it she must be somewhere here her chachi tried to calm me down but how dare she step out and let others to see her.she can't show her face to anyone except me and u find her and where is your husband call him and inform him too i said to her chachi and i don't know from where you will bring her but she should be infront of me till tomorrow otherwise be ready to face the consequences i ordered to all my mens. Babygirl , my babygirl you can't run away from me never ever you have to come to me no matter what.i said while looking at her picture  and once you came back i will make sure you will never ever leave me and never ever stop me from doing anything,  i will make you mine by hook or crook.he was behaving like a mad person who just want her no matter what.

Next morning

Esha woke up and quickly stood up as it was the time of opening the temple  I need to go from here i am damn sure till now danish must be searching me everywhere i took the blessings of the god and went outside the temple and covered my face with my dupatta so that no one could recognise me but i am damn sure if danish sees me he will recognise me no matter if i am covering my face or not. i was running from his mens as they are spread  all over the town and after roaming here and there i went towards a road without any of the mens notice but

so that's it for this chapter         

Don't forget to hit the vote button.

COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE

Bye....bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 2.3K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
137K 4.9K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
41.3K 1.7K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
24.1K 1.4K 30
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...