Blessed

By Bby-Domo

Before reading this book please read the first book called Unknown ๐Ÿ’› More

ReCap
I = 1
II = 2
III = 3
IV = 4
Daaamn
V = 5
VI = 6
VII = 7
VIII = 8
IX = 9
X = 10
XI = 11
XII = 12
XIII = 13
XIV = 14
XVI = 16
XVII = 17
XVIII = 18
XIX = 19
XX = 20
FYI
XXI = 21
XXII = 22
XXIII = 23
XXIV = 24
XXV = 25
XXVI = 26
XXVII = 27
XXVIII = 28
XXIX = 29
XXX = 30
XXX1 = 31
XXXII = 32
XXXIII = 33
XXXIV = 34
XXXV = 35
XXXVI = 36
XXXVII = 37
XXXVIII = 38
XXXIX = 39
XL = 40
XLI = 41
XLII = 42
XLIII = 43
XLIV = 44
XLV = 45
XLVI = 46
XLVII = 47
XLVIII = 48
XLIX = 49
L = 50
LI = 51
LII = 52
LIII = 53
The END!!!!
Book 3

XV = 15

967 37 11
By Bby-Domo

Dave's POV

"I'm glad you home. I ain't never liked seeing you locked up" I said as King made his way towards my car.

"Yeah that shit is for the birds. A nigga look too good to be in jail. You think mama knows" King said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Nigga not you being scared of mama" I said while laughing.

"Man shut up shit" King said as he got in the passenger seat. Now we are just waiting on Tae, Ari is in the backseat. A few minutes later Tae was walking out.

"Sup" I said as he got closer to the car.

"Hi" Tae said lowly with his head down.

"Ayee look you gonna have to explain yourself at some point because what the fuck. I'm not gonna get in yo ass because it's not my place, but you hurt my brother fr man. Now come on so we can leave" I said as I held the door open for him and then I walked around to the driver side getting in and pulling off.

"Stop so I can get some food" King said and I nodded my head. I heard whispering in the back and I knew Ari was talking to Tae, so I let them be. I pulled up to Chick-fil-A and King and I got out.

"You know what you getting" I asked as we walked through the door.

"Of course" King said as he stepped to the counter placing his order, I hope he get Tae something because I'm not. After King moved out the way I walked up.

"Lemme get uhhhh. A number Spicy Deluxe chicken sandwich with ranch and a large fry as my side. And a Large water with extra ice" I stopped so she could get all of that in the system.

"Also lemme get.... Y'all's 20 piece nuggets with 3 Polynesian sauce and a large mac&cheese, and a Large seeet tea extra ice and a side cup of ice" I said to the lady and I pulled a 50 dollar bill out my pocket, handing it to her. And I stepped to the side so other people can order.

"Damn Ari gonna eat all that" King said while laughing.

"That girl can eat, but frfr she eating for 3 I can feel it" I said with a smile on my face.

"Ohhh shit congratulations nigga. It better a boys. I'm tired of all these females. I love my nieces but we need more boys" King said as he grabbed his food and I grabbed mine right after.

"Don't say anything because we haven't forsure found out frfr" I said as we walked out towards the truck.

Ari's POV

"How are you feeling" I asked Tae as he played with his fingers.

"I don't know. I just don't know" Tae said barely over a whisper.

"Well you do know that when we get home and situated you are"

"Ari please stop talking about it, PLEASE" Tae said as he look at me, and I just my head, respecting his wishes. And then the car light came on and David and King got in the car.

"Here mamas" Dave said as he handed me my cup of ice and sweet tea and then he handed me the bag of. I looked inside it and it was my nuggets and fries.

"Thank you" I said as I ate a fry Anna's I pulled out my sauce so I can open it. King handed Tae his food but Tae declined it.

"Lord give me the strength... DeonTe, take this damn food before I shove this shit down your throat" King said as he turned around in his seat to look at Tae but Tae still didn't take it.

"Man whatever.. I don't even care. That's on you if you want to starve yourself" King said as he placed his salad on the floor.

"Tae eat something pl"

"ARIANA JUST STOP TALKING TO ME
FUCK. I TOLD TOY TO STOP TALKING TO ME AND YOU STILL DOING IT" Tae yelled at me and I was shocked because Tae has never yelled at me. And before I could say something to him the truck came to a complete stop making me hit the back of Dave's seat.

"Get out... I don't give a fuck how mad you are, I don't care who you are to her, don't you yell at my wife!! You mad, be mad at your own self for this fucked up situation you put yourself in cheating in my brother, your husband in case you forgot.. so Get the fuck out my shit or I'm dragging you out" Dave said as he unlocked the doors, mind you we are on the expressway.

"Baby it's okay, we on" I was cut off by Dave.

"Nah, it's not okay. I don't yell at you. So what makes you think I'm going to let another bitch ass nigga yell at you. So DeonTe get the fuck out" Dave said as he looked in his review mirror.

"King do or say something please" I asked King while looking at him, I knew he didn't want too but he did.

"Don't put him out, but DeonTe when we got home or to wherever we going pack all your shit. You ain't welcomed and when we pull up just be prepared to fight me" King said as he put his dreads in a high sloppy bun and Dave started driving again.

"Oh my... ummm King come on y'all don't have to fight. It's okay, he is just stressed" I said hoping it would change his mind.

"They both stressed mamas, but you don't see King yelling or taking his anger out on us do you?" Dave asked and I sighed as I leaned back in my seat.

"And she not your wife, y'all are divorced so stop claim" before Tae could finish his sentence I smacked him. I don't know what came over me but it just came out.

"DeonTe..... the disrespect is crazy. After today I don't want shit to do with you. YOU WILL NOT SPEAK ON MY RELATIONSHIP in any kind of negative way. I'm still Mrs.Brewster married or not. The fuck is wrong with you." I said as I folded my arms at him. I didn't care any more, Fuck trying to save him.

..........

(Still Ari's POV)
"Babe come to the basement with me I want you to hear something" Dave asked me and I nodded my head as I made my way down in the basement.

"Whatever y'all break, y'all pay. The kids ain't here so y'all got free range to do whatever or say whatever. Just no blood" I heard Dave say before he shut the door to the basement. I was already seated on the couch, he took his shirt off and then laid on the couch with me.

"What you wanted me to hear" I asked as I massaged his scalp.

"MMmm nothing, we just fina give them the privacy. And I really want to knock Tae out" Dave said as he turned the tv on.

"I bet you do" I said as I inhaled his scent, closing my eyes.

.........
King POV

(A/N: I decided to change King's character)

"We just gonna sit here in silence" I said already irritated because I just don't want to see or talk to him at all.

"No" Tae said as he looked down and whispered.

"Look up I'm not down there. And talk, we don't got all day. Tell me something. Why you cheat. What did I do" I asked Tae, He just kept his head down. And I rolled my eyes.

"Just forget it, but you need time find a way home, and your shit will be outside so figure something out" I said grabbing my keys and I started walking towards my room.

"OKAY okay. Just give me a second" Tae said as he finally lifted his face to look my way. We made eye contact for what seemed like the first time in days. I slowly walked back and sat on the arms of the couch waiting for him to speak.

"Okay.... I don't really know where to begin. Umm all I can"

"Start from the time you didn't start coming home, staying out late all night. Not answering your phone, hell even when you started blocking me" I said as I folded my arms looking at him.

"Okay, my intentions were to never cheat. It all started when I was on my hair tour, the attention I was getting from everyone was amazing and I was miss you, but I didn't want to bother you"

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN!! Yo ain't wanna bother me.... NIGGA IM YO FUCKING HUSBAND, we are married get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. But continue before I lose my cool" I sad feeling myself get mad. I moved towards him, sitting directly in front of him.

"I just was feeling lonely at times, and then dream dolls tour start so I was with her. And I was around so many people and 1 night it just happened, he came to my room so I could retwist his dreads and he gave me a shape up. And it literally just happened, i tried so hard to stop it but I just"

"NIGGA ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS" I said after I punched him in his face. I didn't even care at this point anymore. I grabbed him by the collar of his hoodie had him pressed against wall. I saw tears come down his face as his eye started to blackened up.

"You cheated on me with the barber... How many times" I said as I lifted him higher.

"My... my face. You promised" Tae said lowly.

"Nigga how many fucking times" I said as I gritted my teeth together, I didn't care about his eye at the moment.

"King..... more than 10 times" he said as more tears began to flow down his face and tears fell from my eyes.

"more than... how much more" I asked as I began choking him.

"HOW MUCH FUCKIN MORE" I yelled out at him letting l my anger out. I didn't even notice Dave and Ari were up here. All I was focused on was him answering.

"Let him go king, it's not worth it" Dave said as he tried to pull my hands away from his neck, Tae's eyes were now beginning to roll to the back of his head. I immediately let go, letting him hit the ground.

"This nigga. More than 10 fucking times... DID YOU NOW THINK ABOUT ME, LIKE NOT ONCE. I GAVE YOU THE FUCKING WORLD!!! I NEVER MADR YOU FEEL LEAS THAN. LET ME ASK YOU.... Did you ever fuck him and then come home to me" I ask while Dave was holding me back. Ari walked over to Tae with a glass of water handing it to Tae.

"Ari get over here. Ion want you to get hit or something" Dave said as Ari moved slowly over to where we was standing, and she sighed.

"Answer me DeonTe, if I have to repeat mys"

"Yes" Tae said while he sat the empty glass of water on the table.

"Yes WHAT" I said as I tried to step towards him but Dave tightened his grip around me. I looked at him and he had the same expression on his face that I did.

"Let him answer first, damn. Yo big buff ass ain't light shit. This is my workout for the next 2 days" Dave said making me laugh a little.

"Yes, I have came home to you after him and I had sex. But I would always try to stop you but you would always over power" Tae said but I pushed Dave out the way and ran over to Tae and began beating the shit out of him.

"O MY GOSH DAVE GET HIM OFF OF TAE" I heard Ari scream as she tried to run over but Dave grabbed her and held her. He let me beat him for at least 2 more minutes before letting Ari go and then they both ran over to us.

"COME ON MAN GET YOUR BIG ASS OFF" Dave said while he tried to break us apart but I wasn't letting up.

"KING PLEEAASE GET OFF" Ari screamed as tears began to fall from her eyes. Dave finally got me off of Tae, and pushed me all the way back to the opposite side of his living room. I swung on Dave.

"AYE NIGGA CALM ALL THE SHIT. You already know I'll fight your ass back" Dave said to me. All I seen was red at the moment.

"Awh shit my damn carpet. I just got it cleaned. DAMN" Dave said as he scrunched his face up.

"Baby" Ari said softly before shaking her head as she tried to help Tae up.

"GET THAT NIGGA OUT OF MY SIGHT. I PROMISE YOU TAE YOU ARE DEAD TO ME. FUCK ALL THIS BULLSHIT. ITS DOWN DONT BRING YOUR ASS HOME. YOUR SHIT WILL BE OUTSIDE. AND IF I GOT ANYTHING I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU" I yelled as I grabbed my keys pushing Dave off me, making him fall on the couch, and I walked towards the door.

"DAMNNNNN" I heard Dave say as I slammed the door shut, I got in my truck pulling out Dave's driveway and headed around the corner to my house.....

"A nigga can't catch a fucking break" I said as I walked into my house, I went up to my bedroom and I walked towards Tae's closet grabbing as much of his clothes as I could do I could put them in his car.

.......
Ari's POV

"Lord" I said but I couldn't even put together words. I felt so bad for King.

"Not to be mean, but Tae you gotta go. You can clean yourself up but you have to get out. My loyalty is forever with my brother and you disrespect him on sooo many levels" Dave said as he mugged him but he held out a wet towel towards Tae.

"I have no where to go" Tae said lowly as he grabbed the towel placing it on his eye, that was now closed shut.

"That ain't my problem... where is the nigga you cheated on my brother with and who the fuck did you cheat on him with" Dave ask annoyed.

"Jeremy and I don't know where he is" Tae said lowly.

"How the fuck is that" Dave said while looking at Tae. I knew exactly who he was.

"Are you serious Tae.... HIM" I said while shaking my head.

"I can't even help you even if I tried" I said as I walked over to Dave.

"Who is it" Dave asked looking at me and then towards Tae. I pulled out my phone going through Tae's and I messages to pull up a picture, so I could show him who it is.

"This is Jeremy and before you ask I didn't know Tae was cheating on King." I said as I handed Dave my phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 10.8K 41
Sequel To The Substitute ! HAVE TO READ FIRST BOOK IN ORDER FOR THIS ONE TO MAKE SENSE !! | Dave East | Impressive Rankings #2 in Fletcher hashtags...
159K 5.4K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...
1.1M 31K 50
Formally known as "his therapist I started this book in 2021 it's finished! But I do not write the same anymore. This book is old feel free to read i...
2.8K 33 21
oneshots. about pjo. what else should i say. i wrote this on a whim. i cant write romance. there are swear words. just so you know.