Quirk Cultivation

By anonjack4

Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is... More

The Awakening
First Time Float (lemon)
Afterglow and Discussions
Gadget Madness
A Smashing Duet (lemon)
Acceptance
Babymakers (lemon)
Rest and Regroup
Lizard Hunting (lemon)
Rest and Planning
Gone Hunting
Bunny Love (lemon)
A Different Perspective
Reflection
Clash Of The Titans
The Giant Slayer (lemon)
No Rest For The Wicked
Search Interrupted
Stress Relief (lemon)
Love And Guilt
A Quick Dip (lemon)
A Nice Soak
Ascending The Tower
Claiming The Princess (lemon)
Girl Time
Panic Before The Storm
Wild Cats (lemon)
Consequences
Vestiges
A/N - Impotant
Back In Action
Back On The Hunt
Alien Queen (Lemon)
Unforeseen Consequences
Predator and Prey
Unseen Beauty (Lemon)
Mad Dash
The Changeling (Lemon)
Lovely Anxiety
A Duel With The Devil
Loving The Lady (Lemon)
Washing Away Sins
Hot Foot
Cold Snap
Breaking the Bro Code(Lemon)
Melting Hearts
Of Bombs and Bombshells
Best Served Spicy (Lemon)

Burnin' Love (Lemon)

3.7K 86 54
By anonjack4

Burnin' moaned into the kiss Izuku was giving her as he pinned her to the floor. His muscles relaxing a little as he felt the woman go limp in his grasp for the moment.

Izuku moved his hands slowly up to Burnin's shoulders as he French kissed her.

His eyes widened though, as he felt something wrap around him and he broke the kiss to look down at the green flames encircling him.

"Oh-" Izuku was cut off with a yelp as Burnin' used her flaming hair to slam him on his back, where she quickly mounted him.

"Midoriya..." she moaned with a savage grin as she pinned Izuku down.

Izuku yelped as he stared up into the bloodshot and crazed eyes of the woman. Too stunned and flustered to brake free and take control again.

Burnin' cackled like a madwoman as she ran her sharp nails along Izuku's chiseled abs and licked her lips. She then reached up and dug her claws into her Hero costume and with her hysterical strength, ripped it open, showing off her toned, hourglass figure. She then tore her green bra in two, letting her C cups spill out and bounce over Izuku's face. Her large, erect nipples, grazing Izuku's nose as she leaned forward and let them sway over his face.

Izuku swallowed the lump in his throat as his instincts asserted themselves and he unconsciously leaned his head forward to take one of her delectable melons in his mouth.

Izuku stoped though as the memory of All For One doused him in ice cold clarity for a moment.

He needed more quirks, which meant he not only couldn't try holding back anymore, but he needed to start actually trying to make as many as possible.

Izuku was flustered for a moment as he remembered this and smoke burst out of his ears, but it was quickly replaced with more arousal. The idea of breeding as much as possible resonating with Izuku's quirk induced instincts. So instead of filling Burnin's breasts to bursting with delicious milk and then sucking her tits dry here and now, Izuku gave into his primal urges and broke free from Burnin's bindings with pure strength and flipped them over again.

Burnin' yelped as her back hit the floor and she moaned at the feeling. She immediately froze though, as Izuku pinned her down again and she felt his intense gaze on her.

She then gasped as he ripped her pants and panties to shreds. Moaning as the fibers of her clothes dug into her skin before giving way and exposing her small womanhood to Izuku.

Izuku was mildly surprised to see Burnin's small bush was actually made of green flames too, but he was more concerned with how tight her entrance was. It was likely going to hurt a bit if he wasn't careful, which would be very difficult for Izuku in her current state.

"Gaaahhh!"

As proven by Burnin's groans of pain as he thrust in fast and hard, forcing her hips off the floor and her legs out to the sides. Completely hilting himself in her before he could stop himself.

Izuku's lust only grew as he saw the outline of his manhood under the girl's skin as it distended outward under her belly button, where the head of his little Deku was rammed up against her cervix, trying to force it's way in.

Burnin's back arched and her arms thrashed about, clawing at anything she could as her mouth hung open in a silent scream as blood trickled out of her.

"Oh no" Izuku thought, horrified with himself and ashamed at his lack of control. The last thing he wanted was to hurt any of the girls. His panic was beginning to override his lust, when one word finally passed Burnin's lips.

"H-harder..." she gasped out and Izuku blinked dumbly at her for a moment.

"Um, what..." he thought in shock before his eyes widened as Burnin's incredibly tight womanhood clenched down TIGHTER, as impossible as it seamed. Especially as her arousal somehow gushed out around his invading manhood.

Izuku grunted in pleasure as his upper half curled in on itself involuntarily at the unexpected vice his manhood was in and the feelings it brought.

He was forced to pay attention to Burnin' again though, as she dug her nails into his shoulders and he looked up to see her staring at him with desperation.

"I said harder damn it! Hit me harder!" she screamed desperately, causing Izuku to yelp as his timid side came out.

Izuku's panic somehow coupled with his resurgent lust, and he grabbed her by the hair and slammed her head back down to the floor without thinking, as he simultaneously forceful pull his manhood back out of Burnin's clenching tunnel and slammed back in with enough force to leave a bruise.

"Oooohhhhh!!!" Burnin' moaned wantonly as her eyes rolled back and her tongue hung out the side of her mouth at the rough handling.

Izuku paused to stare blankly at her.

"She's a masochist..." Izuku thought blankly in realization as he continued to hold Burnin' down by her hair, glad that it didn't actually burn unless she made it.

In that moment, in the blankness of Izuku's surprised mind, his instincts took hold again and he yanked on her hair a little more as he thrust into her as hard as he could.

The wonton moans Burnin' let out, only spurred Izuku on and the next thing ether of them knew, he was pounding her hard and fast.

"Ooooohhhh fuuuuuck! Fuck me Midorya! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!!" Burnin' yelled as she writhed under him before screaming in pleasure as Izuku pinched her left nipple.

Izuku bit into her shoulder as he twisted and pulled her nipple until it was elongated and red before roughly molding her soft breast in his hand. Working the flesh as he squeezed hard before switching to the other one, causing Burnin' to squeal.

Deep down Izuku was shocked with himself and how adept he was at bringing pleasure through pain. It brought up unpleasant memories of Bakugo accusing HIM of being a masochist after braking his bones so many times.

Izuku's higher thought processes quickly shoved that aside though. He couldn't afford to waste what little higher brain functions he still had, as he hammered Burnin' hard and fast. Even dipping into One For All and upping the punishment as he lifted her hips a little so the head of his little Deku could more easily punched through Burnin's tight cervix and hammer the back of her womb, making her cry out each time he forcefully pulled out against her vice like grip then forced his way back in. Her lower belly bulging a little with each thrust.

Right now he needed to focus on making Burnin' ovulate as much as was safely possible while smashing the living daylights out of her.

And so Izuku's face somehow morphed into a combination of flustered and domineering, as he stopped thrusting for a moment so he could pick Burnin' up and flip her around. The both of them moaning as his little Deku was still inside her clenching tunnel as her twisted her around.

"Agh! Fuuuuuuck!" Burnin' cried out and moaned as Izuku forced her all the way down flat against the floor and he took her by the hair again as he pressed her face down. He then resumed smashing her, with his pelvis making loud slapping sounds against her soft rear.

Burnin' would have been gushing from between her legs if she weren't so tight around him as he forced his way in and out. Her brain was on fire with pleasure as her heart pounded on her ribcage.

A small part of her couldn't help but notice something that both frustrated her and made her heart flutter at the same time though.

And that was how... "gentle"... Izuku was being...

True Izuku was being rough with her and his hammering of her rear, combined with his large manhood stretching her open was more then enough to satisfy her. But that was more a result of Burnin's tightness and Izuku's raw strength and size, but his grip on her hair was only enough to be noticeable however. He wasn't actually being as hard on her as he could be.

He was also using Healing Hands to minimize the damage he might accidentally cause, which was also stimulating her in all the right ways except that it dulled the pain slightly.

So in response, Burnin' reached up and griped the arm Izuku was using to pull her hair and dug her claws in.

"Harder!" she growled between moans of pleasure and pain as she pulled his arm further, making him pulled her hair more.

Izuku was stunned for a moment and Burnin' glared up at him from the corner of her bloodshot eyes.

"Put some heart in it already and pull harder! Batter my womb and knock me up all you want, but just hit me or something! Choke me! Spank me! Anything! Just put more effort into i-AH!" Burnin' was cut off by Izuku reeling his hand back and spanking her hard.

Burnin's eyes rolled back as she moaned and fluids gushed out of her.

She then cried out as Izuku pulled her hair so that her head and upper body were arched back, letting her boobs bounce a little as he hammered her. A wonderful sight that Izuku drank in from her reflection in the shuttered windows.

As he hammered her uterus, he also continued spanking her hard enough to make small shockwaves, causing her to cry out each time as her cheeks became red with his handprints.

Izuku gave a particularly hard slap that was coated in green lightning that caused Burnin' to spasm.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!! FUUUUUCCCK!!!" Burnin' screamed as she climaxed hard and Izuku grunted as the force of it, combined with her tightness, actually forced him to pull out so she could spray all over the floor like a pressure washer.

Burnin' had actually orgasmed several times already, but the force and pleasure of it built and built as Izuku got rougher and as he forced her to ovulate more and more.

The brief moment of freedom gave Izuku some clarity though, as he realized if he kept this up much longer while consciously stimulating her ovaries, then it might actually become dangerous for her.

So, Izuku pulled Burnin' back, making her back arch until her breasts were in reach and he reached across to take her right one in hand to help hold her up as he latched onto her left and began biting and sucking on her nipple.

Burnin' cried out as Izuku pulled with his teeth then swirled his tongue over the sensitive and tender flesh. Izuku's other hand pinching and twisting her other nipple as he roughly squeezed and worked her right boob.

Burnin' panted for breath between moans as she began to drool a little. Her eyes shot back to alertness though and she moaned at a new sensation in her breasts. The sensation then turned into a stinging ache as her breasts grew and grew, going up to DD. The over filled mammaries straining as their contents sprayed out and Izuku drank it down greedily.

Burnin' climaxed again as her eyes rolled back and she moaned long and deep. Her sore nipples still spraying like fountains, even as Izuku stoped squeezing and sucking on them.

Izuku licked his lips in satisfaction before pushing Burnin' back down to the floor. He then grabbing her by the ankles and bent her legs forwards as he picked her up.

"Who! Wha! AAHH!" Burnin' yelled as Izuku stood up. Putting her in a full nelson while ramming his way back into her. His Earphone Jacks manifesting and one quickly going to work on her button, just above their joining, and the other vibrating against her sore, right nipple.

"AAAAHHHH!!! YEEESSS!!! FUCK! AAAHHH!!!" Burnin' screamed as Izuku absolutely ruined her. Working her up and down with his upper body while ramming into her with his hips. Her lower belly bulging out with each thrust and her breasts flying up and down as they continued to spray milk.

Izuku stood so they were facing the windows, so they could she their reflections and they met eyes in the glass for a moment before they both moaned at the sight.

Izuku bit into the space between Burnin's neck and shoulder hard. The both of them grunting with pleasure and pain as Izuku tried to hold back his climax just a little bit longer.

Burnin's mind began to go blank as her tongue hung out and her body started to go limp. It was just too much for her.

Before she could pass out though, she heard Izuku grunting particularly savagely before he started twitching inside her.

He then gave a series of especially hard and deep thrusts as he roared with pleasure and Burnin's eyes became the size of saucers as she watched her lowered belly bulge out one last time as Izuku planted himself as deep as he could and she felt fire spilling into her battered womb.

Then she watched as the bulge he made ballooned outwards as Izuku filled her to the brim and then some, with none of his seed being allowed to escape.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK YAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Burnin' screamed as she convulsed in Izuku's arms while impaled on him. Her last and most powerful climax surging through her and spraying out around Izuku.

Izuku grunted as he felt the force of her climax trying to push him out again but he held Burnin' down on him, making sure he stayed inside as they both road out the waves of ecstasy.

They stayed that way for a moment. With Burnin's mouth hanging open in a silent scream and Izuku holding her up as her juices leaked out around his manhood.

That both then let out a breath as Izuku finally allowed himself to be pushed out by the flood that left Burnin'. None of the fluid being Izuku's though.

Burnin' moaned as she finally felt relief and fell limp in Izuku's arms while he fell to his knees. Letting Burnin's legs down so she was resting against his chest.

Izuku panted for breath as he came down from his high and his body steamed. His hair and breath turning into a raging green fire for a moment before turning back to normal.

...

His eyes then shot wide as his face glowed red with blush.

"I can't believe I was that rough with someone intentionally" he muttered to himself as he lamented the little bit of his innocence that just died.

His eyes then turned Burnin', who was out cold in his arms as he continued to use Healing Hands on her. Her breast still leaking from being overloaded and her bloated womb slashing with his active seed.

Izuku gulped as he had to resist the urge to smash her again. The sight of her proving too arousing.

Izuku quickly forced his urges down though, as Burnin's belly began bloating for a different reason. Growing and growing as Izuku supported her new wight.

"Ugh... Mei is going to kill me..." Izuku lamented as Burnin's belly grew massive. It's surface churning and shifted with the activity of the many, many children within.

If things continued as they were, Izuku feared Mei might actually find a way to drain him dry, out of shear jealousy and spite.

-x-

A/N - "Step right up! Throw in your bets! Just how many children to you think Burnin' is pregnant with"

Now, LiPacheco1, over on Wattpad asked if he could make translated versions of this story and I gave my permission. I'm not sure what he's translating them into but I'm sure it'll be helpful.

Also, for whatever reason, the name and description of one of the last quirks was deleted from my last draft on FFN, so here.

Q/L -

—————- Setsuna - 4 (3 quirks)

Telekinesis

"User can move and manipulate objects with their mind. Can cause migraines and nosebleeds if overused"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 559 26
A classic love story ......kinda. Izuku was born a girl in this fic, but she's quiet and to herself because of her past... Todoroki takes it upon him...
10.4K 116 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
241K 8.4K 68
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
35 1 1
You would never think that the Greek Gods would finally come down from Mount Olympus to live like any other human, and you wouldn't think they would...