Extremely Slow love

heavyemotions0408 द्वारा

When I first saw my neighbor, My heart is racing, and I can't see anything. I felt pain in my heart. Just see... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 (Explicit)
38
39
40
41
Last Chapter - 42

30

37 2 0
heavyemotions0408 द्वारा

Naina and Meera exchanged a handshake.

"Hey Naina! Welcome," Meera said.

"Thanks, Meera Ma'am," Naina replied.

The HR joked, "You two guessed each other's names without even trying! You're like magicians."

Naina and Meera shared a smile and said goodbye. Meera sat in her office, squeezing a stress ball.

Naina immediately called Lalita.

"You coming to our restaurant?" Lalita asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there. Just send me the address. Got a lunch thing here," Naina replied.

After hanging up, the HR invited Meera and Naina for lunch. They hopped out of the car, and Lalita spotted them. She rushed to her restaurant and gave Naina a big hug as soon as she saw her.

The HR said to Lalita, "I tried your burger, it was so good! We're having lunch at your restaurant to celebrate the new joiner."

Lalita smiled and replied, "Thank you so much for your kind words."

Meera hugged Lalita and Naina, then quickly turned away. She headed straight to the restaurant.

Lalita said to Meera, "Thanks for coming, and thank you so much for the offer."

"You deserve it, Lalita. Where's Teena?" Meera asked.

"She's making sure the food turns out perfect. She's over there," Lalita replied.

Naina chimed in, "Lalita, Meera Ma'am offered you something."

"She offered me a modeling gig," Lalita explained.

Naina got up and hugged Lalita again, saying, "I know you are so beautiful."

Meera looked irritated and started looking at her phone. As soon as Naina mentioned "beautiful," Meera glanced at Lalita intently.

Meera was like, "Is that why she's so into her? Are they like, a thing now?"

Everyone ordered their food, and while they were shooting the breeze, Teena brought their meals to the table.

Meera asked, "How'd you find the office, Naina?"

"It's cool...(she said, kinda softly) except for the boss," Naina replied.

"Oh! And your new boss, what do you think?" Meera prodded.

"She's alright!"

The HR chimed in, "You guys act like you've known each other forever; there's some serious chemistry here."

Naina muttered under her breath, "Chemistry, my foot! She ditched our friendship without a word, she's a total demon."

Teena started setting the food on the table.

Naina said, "Teena, this place looks amazing."

Teena replied as she served the dishes.

"Congratulations on your first job too, enjoy it! Don't stress about the bill," Lalita said.

Meera replied, "The company will foot the bill."

Teena noticed Meera and said, "Meera? Here? Long time, how have you been?"

The HR added, "You know Meera too."

Teena chuckled, saying, "We used to be friends. Naina and Meera are besties."

The HR laughed and asked, "Why are you joking, Teena? Naina and Meera?"

Meera interjected, "Teena, let's keep it formal! We're not friends, and I don't know any girl named Naina."

Lalita's smile faded from her face as Teena gave an irritated look and walked away. Lalita asked Naina about her expression, and Naina responded with a hand gesture, indicating she would explain later.

Teena went inside the kitchen and said to Lalita, "These two have become enemies."

Lalita replied, "I knew it, Meera doesn't like Naina, but this is a big punishment for her."

"Maybe Meera is homophobic."

"Possible, I don't like such girls at all."

"You don't like girls anyway, why are you stressing so much?"

"Who said?"

They looked at each other, their eyes landing on each other's lips, Looking at each other was just for a few seconds, but it felt like hours had passed. It seemed like time had stopped between them, as if some energy was pulling them towards each other. then Teena looked away and said, 

"Let me ask if they need anything else."

Lalita chuckled nervously, "So smart! I totally forgot about that, go ahead."

Teena left the room. Teena was so furious looking at Meera, she seemed like she wanted to chew Meera out raw.

After having food, Meera sat in the car. Naina's car breaks down, Meera's car will have HR and Naina. Naina is supposed to sit on the seat next to Meera. As soon as Naina's shoulder touches Meera's shoulder.

 Naina is thinking "I felt like someone had given her an electric shock, I jolted as if struck by lightning. (Meera looks towards Naina and Naina had been watching before, and when Meera noticed) it seemed like I wasn't the only one feeling that shock. Meera, too, seemed to have experienced something; her body always gave off a warm feeling, like I could lay my head in her lap and fall asleep peacefully, finding so much tranquility in her touch."

Both of them looked away from each other in anger, then Naina touched her face and realized that her body had warmed up while being close to Meera. Naina felt extremely shy because Meera might have gotten the idea that Naina still loved her.

HR thinks to herself.

" Don't they seem like lovers? there's so much awkwardness between them."

 The company had arrived. HR said, "Let's go, Naina!"

It was as if a tear was about to escape from the left eye of Meera and Naina, but they didn't let it fall. Naina couldn't control her eyes, but Meera had managed well to continue an irritated look on her face. They both got out of the car.

As they looked at each other, all the questions just appeared in their eyes. They remembered those happy moments, feeling so alone without each other in their lives. Naina felt angry, while Meera's eyes showed pain, as if something couldn't be obtained even though it was right in front of her. The longing was evident in her eyes.

As they arrived at the company, they sat in a meeting introducing each other. Naina felt drained, so she ordered some coffee and started drinking alone in the meeting room.

Naina says, "Anyway, Meera isn't staying for long, so I don't need to talk to her much."

As Naina exits the meeting, she's holding a coffee glass, and Meera is passing by. They collide, and coffee spills on both their shirts.

Meera was about to get angry, but she takes a deep breath and says, "Where the hell were you rushing? This isn't a damn highway! If you can't see properly, then wear your damn glasses!"

"Naina snapped back with attitude, saying, 'If you're so eager to argue with me, just say it straight. Why are you so angry? You ruined my shirt.'"

"Who wastes time on you?" Meera retorts.

"You've done it several times, why are you so bothered now?" Naina says with a smile, then heads to her office to change.

Meera offered, "I have an extra white shirt, do you want it?"

Naina glanced back and retorted, "What do you want now, Meera? I don't want to fight with you."

Meera calmly responded, "I'm doing it for the company's reputation. You're a CA, come on, get into my car."

Naina and Meera sneaked into the parking area and Meera handed over the shirt.

"Here, take it, I need to change too," Meera said.

Pulling out a hot pink top, Meera teased, "Wait, what are you waiting for? Your bra might get ruined too."

Tensed, Naina replied, "Actually, I can't change in front of you. I just can't do it."

With a teasing smile, Meera replied, "I won't take advantage."

"You can't even pick it up, such a goody-two-shoe you are," Naina said.

Meera grabbed Naina's shirt from the neck side then Meera checked out the buttons on Naina's white shirt and then started unbuttoning the first one. Naina tried to intervene, but it felt like her hands were on a different page. It was as if Naina summoned up the courage to lift a thousand kilos. 

Naina was telling herself, "My hands felt stiff, like I was getting dizzy. Meera's thoughts were passing through my mind. I could hear Meera's voice, see her smiling. Memories of her soft kisses felt even softer than cotton, and that hotel where Meera was with me, the sensation of her neck being bitten, which I felt for the first time, and the scent of her body, all came flooding back."

Just as Meera went for the second button.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

26.7K 1.7K 23
I had never felt this way before, I had never felt the immediate butterflies swarm my stomach as soon as I saw them, but this was different. As soon...
59.7K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
415K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
Morgan S द्वारा

रोमांस

19.3K 1.6K 40
Morgan *completed* A filler between (book 4-5) of the Alberta series. Morgan Keaton...unlucky in love, that is an absolute understatement. I'm curse...