History Doesn't Remember Bloo...

By Scarlet_Way1

"Welcome to a new world of gods and monsters." Have you ever wanted to roleplay not only one show, or two but... More

Rules
Requests
Character Form
Heathers
Elizabeth Angela Harrington
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Sekhmet
Anastasia Lindsey Silverthorne
DC Extended Universe
Ava Norma Jordan
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Nolanverse Batman)
Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark
Amara Garnet Henderson-Abercrombie
Star Wars
Erath Renรฉe Farsel
Laika Rhea Renner
Tai Cronus Renner
Top Gun
Scarlet Ariel 'Skylark' Kazansky
Top Gun: Maverick
Jennifer Olivia 'Lynx' Kazansky-Mitchell
Dominic Finn 'Slayer' Kerner
Scarlet Ariel 'Skylark' Kazansky-Mitchell
The Babysitter
Veronica Lilith Hudson
Scream
Jacqueline Luna Bateman-Altieri
Aurelia Jasmine Bateman-Altieri
Jem and The Holograms
Spider-Verse
Cassiopeia Helen Huntsman-Osborn
The Purge
Kali Morgana Reaper
Rock of Ages
Bianca Eloise Bianchi
The Covenant
Jordana Abigail Bishop
The Beekeeper
Valentina Jessica Bourne
Supernatural
Catherine Elizabeth Pendragon-Stark
Joanna Mary Winchester
Once Upon A Time
Eira Natalie Winters
The Originals
Faye Alice Putnam-Blackwell
Gossip Girl
Gilmore Girls
Regina Virginia-Evelyn Worthington
Teen Wolf
The Walking Dead
Samuel Henry Dawson
Peaky Blinders
Katherine Teresa Johnson-Winters
Dash & Lily
The Boys
Stranger Things
The Sandman
Gaia / Mother Earth
Justified
Justified: City Primeval
Arrowverse
Diana Hera Rieper
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Gotham
Nora Eleanor Ameonna
Ninjago
Drive To Survive
Scarlet Maria dos Santos-Senna Da Silva
Classic Formula One
Clara Hayley Mayflower
Celebrity
Arya Iris Button
Scarlet Cassandra Villeneuve-Olyphant
Vintage Celebrity
Hitman
Eris Calliope Walker
Five Nights At Freddy's
Poppy Playtime
Until Dawn
The Vampire Diaries
The Outsiders
Scarlet Diana Bradshaw-Dean
Percy Jackson & The Olympians
Cassandra Fallon Bulgari-Vanderbilt
Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire
Aelora Visenya Targaryen
House Of The Dragon / Fire And Blood
Vaella Elenei Baratheon
Just Beyond
The Chronicles Of Narnia
Shadow & Bone
Reyka Reina Aslanov
Harry Potter
Apollonia Geraldine Duncombe-Sorrengail
Persephone Adelaide Davenport-Cavendish-Gray
Daisy Jones & The Six
Rosalina Esmeralda Corrino-Harkonnen
Cleopatra Alina Olympos

Princess Freya

4 0 0
By Scarlet_Way1

_________________________________________________________________

Full Name (Insert the character's full name. First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.): Princess Freya

Nickname (What names do their friends call them? What does their family call them? Pet names? Terms of endearment? Shortened versions of their real name?): Princess, Darling, Love, Angel, Snowflake (by her crush).

• Frey, Fray, and Yaya (by her friends).

• Princess Freya of Narnia (her Title).

• The Snow Princess, the Ice Princess, The Ice Queen, Freya of the Frost, Princess of Winter (by Narnians).

• Monster, Freak, The Witch (by Telmarines).

Age (Insert their age): 22

Gender (E.G. Male, Female, Non Binary): Female

Date of Birth (Insert when they were born): February 1st

Sexual Preference (E.G. Asexual, Bisexual, Pansexual etc.): Heterosexual (Straight)

Species (E.G. Human. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Human

Occupation (E.G. Doctor, Actress/Actor, Singer etc. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Princess of Narnia (Pre-Narnia).

• Queen of Narnia (Post-Prince Caspian).

Personality (Describe the character's personality with as much detail as you can. Don't just list off words; go in depth with who your character is.): Freya is conniving, forward planning and protective. Despite often being involved with her mother's plan to rule Narnia or being corrupted by her magic, she cares deeply about keeping the people she loves safe and makes many decisions based on this need of security. She has a strong attachment to those she loves, is deeply loyal and cares for them immensely. At her worst, Freya is vengeful, over dramatic and selfish. She doesn't care about anyone else and only wants to achieve her own desires.

Phobias/Fears (What are they afraid of the most? Does the character have to take any medication to help with this phobia?): Fire; she is deathly afraid of it.

Powers (Does the Character Have Any? Please do not make your character overpowered.): • Arctic Manipulation: She can create, shape and manipulate the coldest areas of the natural world, including polar regions, tundras and cold deserts, and everything in them, including all the aspects of the arctic, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones.

• Snow Manipulation: She can create, shape and manipulate snow, precipitation in the form of flakes of crystalline water ice. Because snow is composed of small ice particles, it is a granular material with an open and therefore soft structure, unless subjected to external pressure. Snowflakes come in a variety of sizes and shapes, with types that fall in the form of a ball due to melting and refreezing, rather than a flake, are known as hail, ice pellets or snow grains.

• Blizzard Summoning: She is able to use a combination of cold, winds and snow, sleet, hail, and/or ice to create blizzards of varying power. She can make a snow day on the scale of a natural disaster and disable ground and air traffic for example.

• Cold Manipulation: She can create, shape and manipulate cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, ranging from subjective feeling of cool to absolute zero. A very possible side-affect of this power, is the ability to induce illnesses that are directly cold-based (for example Hypothermia). Bone and other limbs as well, can become brittle and weaken under extreme cold, to the point that they can shatter without pain due to loss of feeling and color in the affected area (Frostbite).

• Ice Manipulation: She can create, shape, and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state. As an elemental power, cryokinesis has a nigh-limitless number of uses, only limited by the her imagination and her natural limits. Fundamentally, she would be able to generate ice through various means, such as lowering the temperature of the surrounding air until solid ice forms or by freezing nearby water sources. She could release and channel this ice in the form of ice beams that freeze whatever it comes into contact with, or extremely rigid and durable ice walls and domes that can be used offensively and defensively. There's also the capacity to use ice in order to freeze her opponents to death by trapping in ice that slowly kills their cells or shattering them to pieces once frozen.

• Hail Manipulation: She is able to create and control hail, precipitation in the form of small balls or lumps usually consisting of concentric layers of clear ice and compact snow.

• Weather Manipulation: She can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog, and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.

• Weather Sensing: She has the ability to sense what kind of weather will be coming.

• Lightning Summoning: She can call forth lightning from the sky that could be used to blind, stun, and/or severely burn her opponents even to the point of death they can range, from minor to fatal voltage.

• Rain Generation: She can generate rain fall, from a light drizzle to a full downpour.

• Personal Weather: She can create, shape and manipulate their personal weather system, allowing them to generate different types of meteorological phenomena (rain, wind, snow, lightning, etc.) in their immediate vicinity, usually limited to their specific space.

• Personal Thunder: She can control a self-generated process of thunder. She can release energy to make someone deaf by busting their eardrums, or even make organs burst, killing the opponent.

• Thundercloud Manipulation: She can create, shape and manipulate thunderclouds, a variation of cloud that's associated with, and causes thunderstorms. This can also range towards different thunderstorm types, such as single to multi-cells, squall lines, to even the most powerful out of the four variations, supercells.

• Perfect Storm: She can unleash a storm containing all kinds of natural disasters, including earthquakes, hurricanes, tornado, volcanic eruptions, blizzards etc. causing immense destruction and chaos. However she will only ever use this ability as a last resort.

• Storm Magic: She is able to perform a form of magic that allows her to manipulate storms like hurricanes, blizzards, thunderstorms, etc.

• Storm Manipulation: She can sense, create, shape and manipulate storms, including strong wind, hail, thunder and/or lightning (a thunderstorm), heavy precipitation (snowstorm, rainstorm), heavy freezing rain (ice storm), strong winds (tropical cyclone, windstorm), or wind transporting substance through the atmosphere as in a dust storm, blizzard, sandstorm, etc.

• Thunderstorm Creation: She has the power to create a storm accompanied by lightning and thunder.

• Weather Immunity: She is unaffected by the weather, including wind, rain, temperature, electricity, fog, etc. Her senses, movement or any actions are not affected by weather in any way.

Power Weaknesses (If your character has powers, they must have weaknesses): Steel/Iron: The slightest contact could burn her skin, and prolonged exposure could weaken her dramatically.

Fire: Fire-based Abilities can disrupt her ice related magic abilities.

Abilities (Does the Character Have Any? Please do not make your character overpowered.): • Expert Tactician/Leader: She is a capable leader, having leader her own army and plan out her attacks flawlessly for many years.

• Intimidation: She is very feared throughout her own kingdom, many dare not cross her in fear of becoming one of her ice sculptures.

Looks / Faceclaim (Describe what the character looks like include hair colour, eye colour and skin colour, you may tag or use a celebrity for what your character looks like): She is a beautiful and kind-looking woman in her own right. She is brown-haired with brown eyes, but after her cryokinetic powers were unleashed, her hair turned silver-white, her eyes became light blue, and her complexion went as pale as snow. [FaceClaim: Danielle Panabaker]

Build (What type of body does the character have? E.G. Athletic): Athletic

Height (How tall is your character?): 5'4

Scars (Does the character have any? Describe where they are located and how they got them): N/A

Tattoos (Does the character have any? Describe where they are located and what they look like): N/A

Father (Who is their father? Are they dead, alive, etc.): Gaius Cornelius Carmichael — Deceased

Mother (Who is their mother? Are they dead, alive, etc.): Jadis the White Witch — Alive

Siblings (Who are their brothers and sisters? Are they dead, alive, etc.): N/A

Other Relationships (Has the character been in any other relationships?): N/A

Crush: Prince Caspian

Relationship with Crush (Friends, Lovers, Enemies etc.): Secret Lovers

Backup Crush: Peter Pevensie

Relationship with Backup Crush (Friends, Lovers, Enemies etc.): Friends

Any Other Information: N/A

Smut (Yes, No, Possibly. If Yes, you must confirm that you are 18+): Possibly

_________________________________________________________________

Cannon Character x Oc RolePlay Scenarios:

1. Muse A and Muse B decide to go stargazing and spend time together following the defeat of the White Witch. Unfortunately those plans go wrong when the weather decides to have other plans. Now caught in the rain, Muse B decides to pluck up the courage and do the one thing that they've always wanted to do: kiss their one true love in the rain.

2. Muse B makes Muse A a proposal, asking for their hand in marriage in order to bring them under the wing of the Royal family through a political alliance, hoping that such an alliance would make both of them stronger against the White Witch; who has returned to get revenge.

3. Make it up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 109 36
I'm a part of lot of different tv show and movie fandoms. A little bit of everything put into one big thing. This is a collection of imagines and pre...
12.2K 65 124
Have you ever wanted to roleplay not only one show, or two but three? Maybe four? To enjoy roleplaying at such a vast level, all you have to do is si...
1.5K 41 15
โ‰ป ๐‘บ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ ๐‘จ๐‘ด ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ...