Mafia And The Mute

By CelebPoison

A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
For New Readers(read now)
5
6
Important notice
7
8
9
10
Notice
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Read This
20
21
Aesthetics✨
22
23
24
26
27
28
Aesthetics 2 ✨
29
30
31
About the male lead
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Not an update
44

25

1.5K 51 5
By CelebPoison

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓜𝓮

By Taylor Swift

Cole

She is f*cking mine. Mine. 

She is Isabella Dante. I will marry her. She is mine.  I quickly call Marcus and Roger into my room.

"Cancel all kinds of plan for tomorrow. Now." I demand but Roger just frowns at me.

"Why? Are you going out on a date with your f*cktoy?" Roger smirks at me.

"Nah. Something even better. I am marrying her tomorrow." As I say this Marcus just stops typing on his laptop.

"What?" He asks as if he did not hear me.

"You heard me. Invite some important people and keep it as secretive as possible. Call those two women and get a wedding dress for her as well." I say with my smug expression as I lean back in my chair.

"You can't afford to have a family- Marcus starts speaing but Roger interrupts

"You are going to marry a f*ck toy? I- You don't love her. You do crazy things for her. You- She is nothing to-

"Get. Out. Roger." And with that he leaves.

Marcus sighs as he runs his hands through his hair. "Cole. Are you sure? Are you sure about this? She will become your wife. You will have more responsibilties and on top of that... On top of that, the field we work in is dangerous and it is a threat to Isabella."

I think abot it. Am I obsessed with her? I haven't even have s*x with her yet. There are plenty of other women. I know that. I do. No. I think I love her. She is so pure and innocent  that I just want to protect her. I want to ruin her and then rebuild her. I want her to know that I am capable of making her love me. I can do that, I can make her love me. Love? Love? Since when did I believe in love?- 

My thoughts are interuppted as Marcus calls me." COLE?" 

"This is my decision. And it's final." I say before I look away from him. 

Cedric

Isabella. I am going to take you with me because aparently whatever belongs to Cole is actually mine. I will do it. I want him to suffer and isn't that something you would want as well?

I look at her face. Her soft lips. Her long lashes and her rosy cheeks. She is so beautiful. 

And whatever is beautiful is vulnerable.

I create my distance from her clothless body. I am drunk? No I think I have sobered already.

I turn my back to her as I drift into sleep.

----

Ring ring

My alarm rings and I immediately wake up. I dress up and put on my facade as I cover Isabella's body which seems to be tangled between the sheets. I shake her up as I hear some knocking on the door. She looks at me and understands as she quickly wear a tshirt and shorts.

"The door is locked from outside." I call out to the person.

"Oh is it? Let me get the keys,"Marcus says before I hear him walking away.

Isabella goes into the washroom and brushes her teeth and face and comes out quickly and i do the same but I hide my toothbrush in my bag. Because you know what can happen if I keep my toothbrush in her bathroom. 

Marcus unlocks the door as he steps in. He glances at me as he nods and then he looks at Isabella. He doesn't look her in the eye but instead looks down as he strides towards her and throws her over his shoulder. At first Isabella looks confused but she just gives in. Marcus carries her somewhere and I follow. We get inside this room where all maids have prepared some oils and soaps and there are multiple towels and some strips and ice cream looking spoons, 'lady stuff'. There is a tub in between but it looks bigger than a jacuzzi.

"She is getting married today. Last minute plans. We tried to keep it as secretive as possible however it is stil dangerous so I don't want you leavingher alone today." 

What? Married? This is the perfect day. I will ruin it for Cole. Yesterdy it was fun to see Cole so pissed off. As Marcus leaves the women help Isabella in taking her clothes off and I turn around. ---Its been an hour now. Women. "Are you done? How long will it take?" I ask them. " We will Massage her body and do some oiling and then you can take her." Thye say. I wait for about more 45 minutes. And then I turn around impatiently while frowning but when I turn around I watch Isabella is already in a pair of underwear and they tie a bath robe around her body.

"Sir. Take her to Mr.Dante's office please." She says. I take Isabella's hand but she looks confused.

"Cole has some plans for you. But I will help you. Don't worry."  

"What? What plans? Tell me"  

I don't say anything. Let it be a surprise for her. Maybe she will be happy when she will get away from  him?

She nudges me to answer her but I just smile at her. Is this wrong? We reach Coles office and after a few knocks he allows us to come inside. Isabella immediately tugs at my shirt as she watches Cole looking at her in a perverse manner. Anyone would tug at my shirt if someone was looking at them like Cole is. 

"I see. She has grown so fond of you." He chuckles and since I don't want him to suspect I grab Isabella's hand and put it away. 

"No. Since she can't roam around she spends her time, playing games with me."

"Games? The ones Marcus was talking about? he got them already? Oh, I didn't know." He speaks and nods at the end.

"We are getting married today. Just be careful. This evening some guests are coming so you be around her. Make up artists and her dresses will arive after our lunch. Accompany her there as well. Is that clear enough?" He says

"Yes it is." 

As we leave, I grab her waist and we walk to her room. 

"What is hapening. Please tell me."

Sorry Isabella. Just wait till the evening. I walk her to her room as I sit down beside her on the bed. "Cedric. Why won't you tell me? Please!" Her ears and face gets red.

"Isabella wait. just wait. Do you want to get out of here?" I say and she nods. She starts to bite on her nails but I pull her hand away. I touch neck and make our foreheads touch. She inhales strongly and closes her eyes as she pulls me into a hug. A comforting hug. She is smelling so nice. I snicker near her ear as her cold hand touches my neck. After this sweet gentle moment I pull her away and kiss her forehead.

"Do you want to go in the garden?" I ask her and she nods immediately. I grab her hand and we walk out.

----

"That is  a gladiolus.. Isn't it pretty? You know what else it is called? It is called a sword lily-

Oh god. She doesn't stop her hand gestures about the flowers and to show that I am actually interested, I have to look at her hands to show that I am 'listening'. If she would speak I wouldn't have to look at her. I would close my eyes and rest while listening to her. Thing would've been different. 

I get lost in my thoughts as I look at her shiny eyes as they admiringly focus on the colored flowers. I pluck the 'gluttonous flower' or whatever she said it is.  She frowns at me.

"You can't pluck these yet!" She makes an angry face at me. Her pout- How cute- Wait what?

"Ohooo! VICTOR! NOT MY GLADIOLUS!" Marcus comes from behind me as he snatches the 'gluttonous' flower from my hands. Oh and also glares at me.

"Its luch time already. Get in. The ladies are coming to set her up." He says as we walk inside. Isabella keeps glancing at me to get something of  the coversation I have been having with Marcus and Cole since the morning. I pull out her seat as she sits. From the corner of my eyes I can see Roger glaring at her. I want to poke those eyes so bad. 

Cole immediately get up as they finish their luch. "They have arrived. Try to get her ready in the best dress possible." 

"Marcus!" A women probably around 30 comes in as she hugs him. 2 women who had dressed Isabella yesterday were here again.

"Esha! Get off." Marcus whines

"Cole you are a big boy now? Finally getting married?" She teases Cole and Cole just smiles. 

How dare you smile?

look i updated before 20 votes. I was just kidding back then. I cant do that to my readers. Asking for a specific number of votes sounds like i am giving a threat!

and dont worry about the male lead. 

OK so This story will probably have slower revealing about secrets. I guess it will. Not sure though. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 368K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
772K 18.1K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
2M 62.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
8.3M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...