β„œπ”’π”‘π”’π”ͺ𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

By SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... More

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue
Tanjiro Ending

7: Tsuzumi

2.5K 113 126
By SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

(y/n) had expected they would be separated considering that teruko and her brother followed them inside the tsuzumi mansion after being scared of nezuko in the box. Unfortunately, she ended up all alone, but she was lucky enough not to encounter a demon on her way as she walks the endless halls.

The sound of the tsuzumi was heard and (y/n) was in another room all by herself. She frowns, looking around for a moment. She exits through the door and begins walking the dim lit hallways while scouring the rooms one by one. It honestly felt suffocating to be in considering the atmosphere. It was dreadful and there was a ominous feeling creeping in, she shivers.

She opens the door at the end of the dreary hallway and pauses when she see's a familiar boar head male with his back turned to her. Inosuke! She steps inside, glad to see a human around.

They both stare at one another for a good while, unsure what to do or say as they were in the same room, "...sup!" She nods her head at him, a grin on her face.

"....huh!???" He points his swords at her, "get outta my way, woman!! That demon is mine to kill! Mwahahahaha!!" He cackles evilly. She sweat-drops, of course she knew how bloodthirsty inosuke was when it came to fighting demons or people of equal (if not more) strength than him.

(y/n) stares at inosuke's face (or the boar hide that was covering it) before she opened her mouth, "..how bout we beat this demon..together?" She decided to offer instead of letting inosuke go by himself. The boy was reckless in every sense! "Two heads are better than one after all." She shrugs nonchalantly.

inosuke stares at her in silence, lowering his swords for a moment as if he were contemplating her words despite how choppy they were. Suddenly, steam shoots out from the nostrils of the boar hide as he grunts, turning his back on the pretty (h/c)-ette, "don't get in my way and follow me minion!!" He shouts, ignoring what she said as he runs out the room with (y/n) following behind.

She was pleasantly surprised he decided to agree with her proposal but she surmises he wants to get out of here too considering who knows how long he's been stuck in the tsuzumi mansion. (y/n) watches as inosuke cackles menacingly as he slams open doors and checks every nick and corner for other other demons around. He was going extremely fast and the foreign girl can surprisingly keep up. "COME OUT DEMON!!!! FIGHT ME!!!" He yells loudly her ear drums were gonna burst.

"hold on!!!" She shouts at him, as she dodges the wood splinters whenever he broke the doors.

inosuke grunts, turning his head back to her when he sees her behind him and thinking she was slowing him down (which was the opposite), "DON'T SLOW ME DOWN!!" He shouts, getting antsy that he couldn't kill the demon faster. He huffs in irritation as he goes to haul (y/n) over his shoulder, making her yelp as his sudden action as he runs down the halls carrying her weight with no problem.

(y/n) blushes as she clutches onto his back, her hands feeling his muscles (not intentionally of course!).

"w-wait a minute!!!" (y/n) stutters as she tightens her hold on inosuke, "we should think of a plan firrrstt!!" She screams out the last word when the hashibira slams into a room where the (h/c)-ette gasps upon seeing a familiar face staring back at her with surprised wide eyes, "TANJIRO!!!" She leaps off inosuke's shoulder and scurries to his side.

"Oi, MINION!!" inosuke shouts after her before he saw the demon and decided to pay attention to that. Short attention span, ya know.?

The burgundy-haired boy was relieved to see the pretty (h/c)-ette unharmed after he scans her face and body for signs of injuries. He pushes her behind him where the little girl; teruko, was, "stay behind me, (y/n)!! I promise to protect you too!!" He sends her a reassuring smile, making her heart melt from how caring and worried he sounded. Sweet boi...

although..., "i don't really need protecting—" (y/n) tries to say but tanjiro shushes her by covering her mouth, making her stiffen at his actions as they hold eye contact for a hot minute...

"you don't have to pretend, (y/n)-chan." tanjiro gives her a smile, making her confused as she felt her face hot. Wha...? did he think she can't fend for herself?! She can protect herself just fine! Ugh!!! Language barriers are so hard but thankfully tanjiro was able to make gestures and actions for her to understand.

(y/n) held teruko who clutched onto her shirt. She was debating if she should control the ex-lower moon and allow tanjiro to slay him so she can end this nightmare once and for all or simply let things play out as it is. What to do....what to do...she hums in thought, observing the scene before her. Maybe it would make life easier if she just....

She snaps out of it when the room rotates, yelping as she crashes into tanjiro, who tries to hold both teruko and her in his arms but failed.

inosuke steps on teruko, child abuse!?? "OI!! Get off her!! What the hell is wrong with you!? Who steps on a child!?" Tanjiro tosses inosuke away, holding teruko protectively.

Before the boar-headed male can say anything, the ex-lower moon snaps his head towards (y/n), growling out, "marechi...marechi...MARECHI!!" His voice rose to higher octaves.

(y/n) squeaked as the ex-lower moon begins walking towards her with his clawed hand outstretched for her. She scowls at him, getting ready to control his body right then and there when inosuke leaps at the demon, slashing at him only to for the room to spin again. Left, right, left, right.

The demon hits the middle tsuzumi and three claw marks aimed for the boys while its attention was fixated on (y/n), drool escaping its mouth. Ew.

"i'm getting vertigo!!!" The foreign (h/c)-ette yells, feeling dizzy from moving around too much.

tanjiro tries to grab (y/n), grunting as he knocks himself against the wood, "hold my hand, (y/n)!!!" Before she could, the room changed, separating all of them once again.

(y/n) groans, "i am alone once again!!" She groans out loudly, walking in a random direction. She gasps when she stumbles upon a dead body all mauled and ripped apart. Covering her mouth, she cried for the person because she could not heal nor save them as they were already dead. They must have been in excruciating pain...she can't help but think, "may you rest in peace." She murmurs, hands together.

The foreign girl continues her way and she pauses when a demon rounds the corner. It had ashy grey skin and eyes all over its face. Its mouth was razor sharp, "woman?? Hahaha!! A nutritious meal just for me!!" It sniffed the air, cackling, "and a marechi too!"

(y/n) glowered at the demon, raising her hands as she controls the demon, "you"ll pay for what you did to those innocent people, you bastard!" She yells, twisting its limbs and breaking its bones. The demon yells, demanding what she was doing as it tries to attack her but she twisted its neck. She doesn't have a sword to actually swipe its head off, but....she raises her hand and wills in her mind as she moves the demon's hand to it own neck and watches as she made it slice its head off.

"..huh..?" The demon was confused before it begun disappearing, widening its eyes. she was confused for a second, she thought she wasn't able to kill demons only incapacitate them...gasp!..unless the voice helped her this one time??!

The hallway was left quiet once more before the halls started rotating making (y/n) spin around as she yelps, hitting the sides of the space and knocking her body, "STUPID TSUZUMI!!" She yells, hitting her head, "ow!!" She rubs the throbbing spot, "tanjiro, you better hurry up!"

Finally the hallway stopped spinning and (y/n) steadied herself, looking around in confusion. She felt lighter...widening her eyes, she realized that tanjiro probably defeated kyogai! She rushed through the hallways, till she found her way out, slamming the doors open, a bright light invaded her eyes, blinding her momentarily before she adjusted to her surroundings. The bright blue sky and the green trees!

She pauses, letting out a gasp from seeing zenitsu being beaten up by inosuke who was trying to kill nezuko. She hears footsteps approaching her and glances to the side when she hears tanjiro call her name out, standing beside her as he carries teruko's brother, the little girl instantly clutching onto her.

Everybody just froze as tanjiro gazed upon the scene in horror.

zenitsu looks at the burgundy-haired boy, "t-tanjiro...i protected it," he pauses, "because you said it was more important to you than your life..." he weakly says, wincing as inosuke continues to kick him roughly, bruising him up more.

"If you're not gonna fight, get the hell outta my way!!" inosuke knocks zenitsu over, making (y/n) mad.

"don't you dare!" The foreign girl raises her hand and suddenly inosuke halts mid-kick, struggling to move. tanjiro, zenitsu and the kids watch in shock as the (h/c)-ette makes the boar-headed male drop his foot and slide by backwards as if he was being dragged by an invisible entity!

"w-what the...?!" inosuke struggles to say, trying to break free from the control but unable to.

(y/n) rushes to zenitsu as she keeps her control on inosuke, a frown on her face as she calls out to hin worriedly, "zenitsu!! Are you alright!!?" She uses her free hand to heal the yellow-haired boy, watching as his physical wounds (and probably internal) disappear.

The yellow haired boy sits up slowly, examining himself, before slowly drifting his gaze upward to (y/n). His eyes connect with her softer ones as he feels his face flush with a hue of red. He never had a female care so much for him as most of them usually deceive him or trick him, "arigato, (y/n)-chan.." he mumbles, too shy to say anything else.

(y/n) smiles in relief before glaring at inosuke who still struggled in her telepathic hold, letting him go as he heaves, staring at her (or she assumes he is).

tanjiro, who was still upset by what occurred rushed at inosuke and punched him in the abdomen, a sickening crack being heard, the boar-head flew back and dropped to the ground, "what the hell is wrong with you!!? Aren't you a demon slayer too!? Don't you understand why zenitsu refuses to draw his sword!? It's because they only can only be drawn for combat! Yet here you are giving him a beat down! You're the lowest of the low!!"

inosuke coughed for a minute before cackling, "is that so?? Then let's fight barehanded!!" He charged at tanjiro and the two begun to fight.

(y/n) watched in awe as inosuke practially did parkour without knowing. His limbs flexible, just like hers. He can move in ways like she can. Athletic! "impressive when it's not on screen." She murmurs, grinning. The fight soon quickly ends when tanjiro head-butts inosuke, the male stumbling backwards.

Everyone watched with bated breath as his boar hide slowly slides off his head, revealing his girlish yet handsome face. (y/n) couldn't help but stare at him, he was the definition of a pretty boy but despite that, he was a looker.

"a girl!?" zenitsu screeches out in shock, making (y/n) sweatdrop as she knew he was shocked at the reveal, but honestly...did it look like inosuke has boobs? He's practically bare-chested!

"you got a problem with my face!? Why the hell are you staring at me!?" inosuke yells. Zenitsu squeaks as tanjiro says his face is small and fair!

(y/n) laughs, "bromance, ya'll."

"Hey big forehead! Let me tell you my name! It's hashibira inosuke! Remember that!" inosuke grins madly. When tanjiro asks him how to write it, he yells that he has no idea how to read or write and that it's on his waist-belt.

(y/n) blinks when inosuke suddenly drops on the ground unconscious with foam coming out from his mouth, "..ah...he's knocked out." She points out.

tanjiro and zenitsu make inosuke comfy and soon all of them, including the kids (except teruko) help to bring the bodies out and make a burial for them.

(y/n) frowns when she see's how much people have died. A total of seven. It would've been eight had she not saved the boy from earlier. She sighs.

All of a sudden, there was a loud shout as inosuke shoots up from his makeshift bed and begin chasing zenitsu around, "FIGHT ME!!! FIGHT ME!!!" He then points at (y/n), "MINION!!! FIGHT ME!!!"

The foreign girl rubs the back of her neck, "yeah..fuck no." She bluntly says, making inosuke get irk marks on his head at her blatant refusal as he yells at her to come back!

After everything was over, with inosuke coming to help bury the dead after he mistaken tanjiro's worry for undermining him, the kusugai crow caws out, "descend the mountain. Descend the mountain!"

The group follow its instructions where the kids and them soon separate and went their own ways. Teruko hugs (y/n) one last time and goes with her brothers as the crow gives them a wisteria plant to hold onto for protection, "goodbye, onee-san!"

"aww, what a cutie! get home safe kids!" The foreign beauty calls out, waving her hand in the air. Now, it was just tanjiro, zenitsu, inosuke and her as another mission was complete despite it not being her own. Lol.

"onward we go..." she murmurs, looking in the distance as the sun begins to set.

TAISHO SECRETS
. inosuke thought of (y/n) as his minion.
. kyogai never smelt such a desirable blood before.
. tanjiro was worried sick about (y/n) while they were separated.
. zenitsu thought (y/n) was a witch with strange powers.
. inosuke hated the weird feeling he got when his body was controlled.

a/n: enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 432 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...
111K 4.2K 14
"If reincarnation was real, I would like to travel to a world where I can live peacefully." Reincarnated into a new world, Y/n tries her best to prev...
101K 2.7K 31
βœŒοΈβ˜ΊοΈβœ¨πŸ’ž
71.4K 1.9K 19
Mitsuki (Y/n) is a girl came from the Mitsuki family..After a bloodline decade of Mitsuki's Muzan Kibutsuji slaughtered everyone that has the bloodli...