β„œπ”’π”‘π”’π”ͺ𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

By SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... More

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue
Tanjiro Ending

6: Meet The Main Cast

2.9K 121 127
By SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!

After a days worth of walking, (y/n) halts her steps when she hears a loud wail almost like a plead, "PLEASE MARRY ME!!!! I AM GOING TO DIE SOON!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!!!" Her eyes zeroed in on a yellow haired male loudly crying and exclaiming while clutching onto a young woman, who was freaked out by his behavior.

The unknown female was flustered and embarrassed and as she tries to push the yellow-haired male away from her, "get away from me!! I told you i already have a fiancé!" She yells at the boy, trying to shake him off her.

(y/n) grins when her eyes land on two familiar boys; zenitsu and tanjiro. From the looks of it, she was in the beginning of the tsuzumi mansion episode. She giggles when the young woman smacks the yellow-haired boy and stomps away. Ahh, that scene will always be funny!

To the far right of her up ahead, she sees tanjiro giving zenitsu his infamous disgusted look.

"SHUT UP!!! HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY CHANCES OF GETTING MARRIED!??—-" zenitsu cuts himself off when he sees (y/n) standing further back watching them with an amused look. He stands up before pointing at her whilst glaring at tanjiro, "HOW DARE YOU!! YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LADY BEHIND YOU AND YOU KEEP HER TO YOURSELF!! YOU SELFISH BASTARD!!" He screeches angrily at the other male.

tanjiro was confused by what zenitsu meant and turns around to see a pretty (h/c)-ette standing a few feet away, watching them with raised brows. He widened his eyes when he caught himself staring at her before bowing down and apologizing profusely before straightening back up and scratching his cheek, "gomenasai, miss!" He says.

(y/n) waves her hand dismissively, "its alright, i am just a traveler." She says, dropping her hand back to her side as she looks at the two boys, internally squealing inside as she was with the main cast!!! Ahhh!

Both boys were confused by the language but the yellow-haired male was more concerned about something else...

"WHO IS SHE!?? YOUR WIFE??!" zenitsu screeched in jealousy at tanjiro as he eyes (y/n) with love-sick eyes. She was beautiful and her features were definitely unlike the other girls he's seen before and what were those strange clothes she was wearing? Never mind that, she was wifey material, he can tell!

(y/n) felt weirded out by the love-struck gaze zenitsu gave her and she surmises he was probably making some ridiculous claim on her.

tanjiro blushes heavily upon zenitsu's question, "...she isn't my wife!! I don't even know her!" He exclaims as he embarrassedly glances at the (h/c)-ette only to see her lost in her thoughts. Besides, he never thought of marriage so soon in his life but....he shakes his head rapidly.

zenitsu widened his eyes upon his answer, quickly shoving tanjiro aside as he stands in front of the (h/c)-ette, who looks at him wide eyed. He holds her hands and gets down on one knee, "WILL YOU MARRY ME!?" He yells desperately, looking up at her from her position while snot and tears coat his face, "I WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT AND YOU CAN PROTECT ME!!!" He sobs pathetically.

Oh mah gawd!! Is he proposing to me?? I am still young and not ready for marriage yet!! (y/n) thinks to herself in bewilderment and panic. What should i do?? Let him down rough or...maybe he'll misconstrue my words for acceptance?!

tanjiro stomps towards zenitsu, grabbing his yellow haori and trying to remove the male's grip on her, "hey!! Leave her alone!!!!" He yells, "what the hell is wrong with you!? Don't you see she doesn't understand!?" He shouts at the pathetic male, he gives the female an apologetic look, "sumimasen, miss."

tanjiro tries to make zenitsu bow while still struggling to remove himself from the (h/c)-ette, "my name is kamado tanjiro and this is agatsuma zenitsu!" He introduces, pointing to himself then at the yellow-haired male.

(y/n) laughs as she watches the two, ignoring how zentisu held her hands. She looks down at him, a soft smile on her face. He was cute, despite how embarrassing he was acting at the moment, "i think you're a really sweet guy but marriage is too soon for the both of us, hon." She says amused, "my name is (y/n) by the way." She says, removing her hands from his grasp.

(y/n) blinks as a chubby bird rests on top her head, getting comfy on her soft locks. Huh?? chuuntaro!! She reaches out to rub its soft little head as he nudges her hand.

"eh..?" zenitsu blinks rapidly at her. A burst of happiness escapes him as he giggles while rolling on the dirty floor! She accepted his proposal!! Finally!! A woman who did not reject him!! He still has a chance to survive in the long run! Hearts were in his eyes.

(y/n) blinks at him, "oh no, i think he misunderstood my words??"

tanjiro pinches the bridge of his nose at zenitsu as he begins walking away while holding (y/n)'s hand protectively. He was not about to leave the foreign girl all by her lonesome with zenitsu, who knows what he'll do!

"WAIT FOR ME!!" zenitsu screeches, holding a hand out in a desperate attempt to stop them before he scurried after them. After everything settles, the trio were now walking with (y/n) in the middle, she was confused on how this happened.

tanjiro reveals a rice ball and he felt bad since it was his last snack and he only had one. He offered it to zenitsu and (y/n), the former who took it and then split half with him and then offered his own to (y/n), who shook her head in refusal, "listen broski, eat your japanese rice ball. I am not hungry anyways." She remarks.

broski?? what is that? tanjiro and zenitsu exchange confused glances, wondering what that was. Is it a code?

A caw was soon heard as tanjiro's crow circles around them, yelling directions for him to follow. (y/n) already knew where they were going. The next thing she knew was that zenitsu was screeching and rolling on the ground while pointing at the crow. She sweatdrops.

tanjiro looks down conflicted as he thought about (y/n). What should he do? She is a civilian! Should he really bring her with him while he is doing a mission?? They were miles from the nearest village!

The burgundy-haired male glances back at the (h/c)-ette, whom was absentmindedly looking around. He did not want to leave her alone, he will just feel guilty. He has no choice but to bring her with him and protect her to the best of his ability until they get to safety!

Before he can say anything, he and zenitsu blink and watch as (y/n) confidently walks ahead of them, her hips swaying as she did. Her strut basically screamed 'bad bitch' vibes. Tanjiro and zenitsu trailed after her, not wanting to let the female out of their sight as she was not a demon slayer like them. Their job was to protect civilians, although the kamado boy was unsure about the male beside him. He looks like a coward....

The trio soon enter a forest and soon come across a mansion. Just from the outside, anyone can tell that it had an ominous aura to it. To a regular human being, it was a normal house. (y/n) narrowed her eyes.

"what is that smell??" tanjiro frowns as he eyes the building before him, trying to figure out what it was, his eyebrows scrunching.

zenitsu frowns, side glancing at him as he puts a hand to his ear, "smell?? I don't smell anything but do you hear that sound? Also, are we supposed to work together on this or what??" He asks in confusion.

Meanwhile, (y/n) was mumbling to herself, "tsuzumi mansion..." she says as she stares intently at one particular window where she knew one of the victims would come out from. Her eyes move to the two kids trembling in the corner with fear written in their eyes. She softens her gaze, poor children.

She approaches them as tanjiro and zenitsu watch her. She pats the kids head, smiling, "don't worry, everything is going to be alright, i promise. Your brother is alive!" The two children relax in her presence despite not understanding a word she said, moving closer to her for comfort while clutching onto her strange clothes.

tanjiro then approaches them as (y/n) lightly tugs herself away from the kids and walks ahead, staring at the window where the boy was supposed to come out from. (y/n) will save him. The person/deity who sent her here gave her a chance to do what she wants and she will take full advantage of that! plot armor, she supposes.

All of them pause as there was a foreboding feeling and then the sound of a tsuzumi....

(y/n) runs instantly when she see's the injured and bloodied boy get thrust out from the tsuzumi mansion and instantly tries to catch him, but they both tumble to the ground, "eek!" She groans at the heavy weight.

The kids scream as tanjiro yells at them to cover their eyes while zenitsu shivers in fear.

(y/n) maneuvers herself and holds the bloodied boy in her arms while his eyes slowly move to her worried ones, tears in his eyes, "...t-tenshi..." he coughs out blood, "...is...this the end...for me...? even after...escaping from the...hell hole...will i still die..?" He asks no one.

(y/n) frowns, feeling her heartstrings being tugged. She couldn't imagine the horror he had been put through all by himself, "yes, i am an angel and you won't die, i promise!" She places her palm on his chest, begging to whatever god that her healing powers work and she can save the poor boy before it's too late. The power of healing can only work on people who are near death or recently died, not on those whom have passed for a while.

tanjiro and zenitsu widened their eyes in shock as the wounds of the boy begin to close up. He begins coughing as he feels strength and energy restore back inside him and soon (y/n) removes her hand from his chest, letting him sit up as he examines himself in wonder and disbelief. He was ALIVE!! He slowly looks at the female, muttering to himself, "tenshi...you saved me!!" He sobs as tears drip down his face, bowing to her as she stands back up.

"he's healed!" tanjiro blinks rapidly to ensure he wasn't hallucinating. "how!?" He looks to (y/n) for an answer. She saw his curiosity but she simply puts a finger to her lips, grinning mysteriously.

(y/n) turns to the boy she healed, resting a hand on his head as he was still kneeling before her, "go." She simply says, "find a safe place to get to." She told him, watching as he got up with tears in his eyes as he nods rapidly. He has another chance in life all because of miss tenshi. He bows at her before fleeing the area to safety.

The (h/c)-ette snaps her head to the tsuzumi mansion just as there was a huge roar coming from inside. She was unfazed as zenitsu and the kids were shivering in fear. Tanjiro was simply determined to kill the demon inside.

"...i am going inside." She says, pointing to herself then at the entrance, the two boys looking at her with different expressions as she walks to the door bravely.

tanjiro rushes up to her and grips her wrist in his rough and calloused ones, stopping her as he gives her a worried look, "don't, (y/n)-chan!" He pleads to her, watching as she turns to him with furrowed brows, "let zenitsu and i handle this! You don't have a nichirin blade nor are you a demon slayer! You can get hurt!" He tries to reason with her, shaking his head in refusal to signal her that he did not want her to go inside.

(y/n) understood him instantly...kind of. She knew she was limited in her powers. She can heal any wound or serious injury. She can control a person's body and crush their internal organs to whatever she wants to the point of death. She knew she can't kill a demon with a nichirin blade but that doesn't mean she can't render them useless before their regeneration kicks in. She can still fight!

(Unbeknownst to her, she had no idea how powerful she really was. She can actually control more than one person/demon at the same time without breaking a sweat and her healing is more powerful than anything that she can...—-. Go with the flow, guys).

"i am going whether you like it or not." (y/n) stubbornly says, wiggling her hand out from his grip as she firmly stands her ground to make a point. The two boys look at each other for a moment before tanjiro sighs in defeat, letting the girl go. He can't exactly tell her what to do....

Tanjiro left his box behind and instructed the kids that if anything happened, it will protect them.

As the trio enter the mansion, (y/n) cringes, "this place looks straight out of a horror movie or one of those escape rooms i've seen on tv and tiktok." She says to herself as she walks through the hallway with tanjiro and zenitsu trailing after her. The boys had no idea what she meant by those words. Tv? Tiktok?

"tanjiroooo...hey tanjiroooo! you'll protect me right?!" zenitsu clutches onto (y/n)'s clothes with a terrifying grip as tears slid down his cheeks comically. She sighs, patting his head as he hugs her close to him, dragging him along.

(y/n) just hopes she can survive this one too.

TAISHO SECRETS
. zenitsu and tanjiro both thought (y/n) was beautiful.
. zentisu hopes to marry (y/n) someday.
. tanjiro is curious about (y/n) as a person.
. Both boys did not want (y/n) to fight.
. Both boys were confused by her way of words and language..? Still unsure what a broski is...

a/n; enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.5K 33
Y/N is a demon that is first spotted by one of the lower Kizuki's. Word goes to the master of all demons, Muzan, that Y/N can be a Kizuki, and Muzan...
111K 4.2K 14
"If reincarnation was real, I would like to travel to a world where I can live peacefully." Reincarnated into a new world, Y/n tries her best to prev...
65.2K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
101K 2.7K 31
βœŒοΈβ˜ΊοΈβœ¨πŸ’ž