The Music of Destiny [BanG Dr...

By FantasyWriter241

"It's my destiny to play music alongside the rest of you." (Y/N) (L/N) didn't exactly have it easy growing u... More

Introduction
Prologue - The Beginning
Chapter 1 - Special Encounter
Chapter 2 - Welcome To CiRCLE!
Chapter 3 - Kira Kira Doki Doki
Chapter 4 - Same As Always
Chapter 5 - The Five Idols
Chapter 6 - Staying Devoted
Chapter 7 - Making Everyone Smile
Chapter 8 - Leading the Next Generation
Chapter 9 - Our Real Selves
Chapter 10 - An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 12 - The Newly Formed Band
Chapter 13 - Still Inexperienced
Chapter 14 - The Mysterious Band
Chapter 15 - Discarding the Past
Chapter 16 - Secret Training
Chapter 17 - Destiny Unlocked
Chapter 18 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 19 - Spring is Here
Chapter 20 - Cherry Blossoms Everywhere
Chapter 21 - Stopping Destiny
Chapter 22 - The Sting of Defeat
Chapter 23 - Planning the Next Move
Chapter 24 - The Cave of Destiny
Chapter 25 - Being Confronted
Chapter 26 - Rematch of the Century
Chapter 27 - Going on a Date?!
Chapter 28 - A Rebellious Date
Chapter 29 - A Boppin' Good Time
Chapter 30 - A Dark Warning
Chapter 31 - Providing Feedback
Chapter 32 - The Collab Show
Chapter 33 - Dating the Rival
Chapter 34 - A Ramen Date
Chapter 35 - A Croquette Date
Chapter 36 - Intriguing Discovery
Chapter 37 - The Sealed Instrument
Chapter 38 - Precious Memories
Chapter 39 - A Date at RiNG
Chapter 40 - A Date with Rabbits
Chapter 41 - Horror Film Date
Chapter 42 - The Instrument of Destruction
Chapter 43 - The Stolen Pendant
Chapter 44 - Different Paths to Revenge
Chapter 45 - A Date with a Yandere
Chapter 46 - A Quiet Date at the Cafe
Chapter 47 - Wild Guitar Date
Chapter 48 - The Sudden Eclipse

Chapter 11 - Fantasizing Lyrics

248 13 0
By FantasyWriter241

[Word count - 1,149]

A few days later...

Location - Station Entrance

Your POV

It's a brand new day, which means that I am going to be busy once again. I might not have work today, but I did have my usual classes, and the homework assignments that came with it. I just hope the girls at CiRCLE aren't missing me too much.

Today I decided to mix it up by doing homework in a cafe. As I start to make my way towards the train, I spotted two familiar girls that were nearby. I looked, and to my surprise...

...it was Touko and Tsukushi. I thought I should walk over and say hi to them.

"Good afternoon, Touko. Tsukushi."

"Ah, (Y/N)-san! Good afternoon!" Touko said.

"H-Hello." Tsukushi said shyly.

"What are you two up to?" I asked.

"We were going to go to band rehearsals, but Shiro and the others were busy." Touko said.

"Touko-chan was so insisted that I got shopping with her, but... I don't know how much useful I can be." Tsukushi said, feeling shy once again.

"Hey, no need to think like that." Touko said. "I needed a second opinion on the stuff I want to buy, and you just happen to be available."

Poor Tsukushi... I just hope she doesn't get too overwhelmed by this.

"But anyway, what are you up, (Y/N)-san?" Touko asked.

"I thought about going to a cafe and do some homework." I said.

"Oh yeah, you had class today, didn't you?" Tsukushi asked.

"Yeah, I did." I said. "My second class was cancelled due to my teacher getting sick, and I normally do homework at school, but I decided to mix it up by going to a cafe instead."

I can see the shocked looks on their faces.

"You... do homework at school?" Touko asked.

"Yeah, I do."

"Isn't that... a bad thing, especially if it's in-between classes?" Tsukushi asked.

"That's just it, though." I said. "In college, you get a little more freedom than you get in high school."

"Ohhh!"

Touko and Tsukushi looked impressed by the information I gave them, and they started clapping. I guess this means that they have something to look forward if they decide to go to college after high school themselves.

"Well, I better get going." I said to the two girls.

"Alright! Take care!" Tsukushi said.

"Hope to see you at CiRCLE sometime!" Touko said, and I walked away from the two girls.
_____________________________________________

30 minutes later...

Location - Cafe

I made it to the cafe that was close to the train station. I've only been here at least once or twice, and I've been meaning to come back, but I never had the chance to do so. I'm glad I decided to do so.

Once I walked inside, I looked around. It was very quiet, and that there aren't a lot of people here. It was good time to come down here.

As I walked over to closest table I can find, I heard some familiar voices.

"Ugh... nothing is coming to mind..."

"Don't worry, give it some time. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something."

I looked over to see who was talking. It turns out to be Mashiro and Nanami. However...

It seems like Mashiro is struggling with something, and Nanami is trying to encourage her. They didn't seem to notice me, so it looks like I'll have to get their attention.

"Good afternoon, Mashiro. Nanami." I said as I sat down at the table that was close by.

"Ah, (Y/N)-san.." Mashiro said and gave me a small and cute smile.

"Good afternoon to you too!" Nanami said.

"So, what brings you two here?" I asked.

"Oh, Shiro-chan is trying to write some lyrics for our next show, but..." Nanami said, but stopped her sentence as she gave Mashiro a nervous look.

"Oh, are you having trouble?" I asked.

Mashiro nodded.

"Yeah. I just... don't know what to write about."

Mashiro was starting to become even more depressed than she was a few moments ago. Her sad expression speaks for itself.

I can tell that Mashiro really does need help, and even though I came here to do some homework, I feel like helping a friend is more important.

"Hey, is it okay if I help you out?" I asked.

The two girls were surprised.

"Are you sure you want to help us out?" Nanami asked.

"Yeah, I am sure." I replied. "I don't know how useful I can be, though."

"Well, I'll take any help I can get." Mashiro said as a small smile appears on her face, as well as a faint blush.

"So, girls, shall we get started?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Both Mashiro and Nanami said together in unison.
_____________________________________________

Sunset...

Location - Station Entrance

So at the end of the day, instead of doing my homework, I helped out with Mashiro with writing lyrics for Morfonica's next show. Now I have to make up for it by staying up late again, but it's fine. To me, helping a friend just seemed more important.

As I was making my way home, someone called out to me.

"Hello, (L/N)-san."

I turned around and saw Rui standing behind me in her school uniform.

"Oh, hi there, Rui." I said. "What are you doing here at this hour?"

"We might've had a half day at school today, but I still had to do some stuff for the student council, and I just now got it all done." She explained.

"Oh, the student council, huh? Are you the president?" I asked.

"Indeed I am." She said.

"Well, I think that's cool." I said. "Make sure to keep up the good work!"

Rui nodded.

"Thank you. I will do my best to help the other Tsukinomori students as much as possible."

Rui started to walk away from me before I could say anything else. I can tell Rui is not the talking type, but that piece of information she told me about being the student council president helped me learn what kind of person she is. The other members of Morfonica are lucky to have her around.

My buzzed, and I looked at it. It was a text from my mom.

Marina's text: You better get home as soon as possible. Dinner is almost done.

I let out a chuckle as I start to make my way home, looking forward to my mom's home cooking once again.

To be continued

A/N: Up next will be the chapter featuring MyGO!!!!!, so be sure to look forward to that.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: The Mysterious Bassist

Shout-out to those who added my books to their reading lists!

EMPEX12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 84 11
"I have fallen in love with the princess of darkness." Words can't express on how shy (Y/N) (L/N) is. He is so shy at school that people tend to forg...
5.8K 168 19
Ari Hoshizora. He is a guitarist and vocalist in his band. He got an invitation from a friend of his uncle in Japan, to go to school there. There he...
3.1K 86 7
WHY IS NO ONE DOING THIS?!?!? (Y/N) (L/N). A man with who's living his job as a Game Designer for the famous mobile game, BanG DreaM! Girls Band Part...
4.2K 214 23
[A much better version of the one year anniversary book + 700 follower special] "What kind of destiny will await for me if I work here? Only time wil...