TXT - THE HEIRS

By Parkmaddy_writes

Attorneys Choi Haneul and Park Jimin are entrusted with the task of bringing five boys together to complete t... More

WELCOME !
TRAILER
CHAPTER 1 - A new case ?
CHAPTER 2 - A brief description
CHAPTER 3 - Meeting the five boys
CHAPTER 4 - The Tasks given
CHAPTER 5 - Ideas & Trauma
CHAPTER 6 - No more hesitations
CHAPTER 7 - Roommatezz
CHAPTER 8- Who's good here ?
CHAPTER 9 - The Forgettable softie
CHAPTER 10 - Past relationships
CHAPTER 11 - Unexpected Date
CHAPTER 12 - Melting ice in warmth
CHAPTER 13 - Bonds that break & form
CHAPTER 14 - A normal weekend at Choi House
CHAPTER 15 - Flower crowns find you Soulmates
CHAPTER 16 - Triggered Memories
CHAPTER 17 - Worries that fade away
CHAPTER 18 - Soogyu the bestiez
CHAPTER 19 - Peace which never exists
CHAPTER 20 - Rewind #1
CHAPTER 21 - Rewind #2
CHAPTER 22 - Chasing that feeling
CHAPTER 23 - Deep down
CHAPTER 24 - Known earlier ?
CHAPTER 25 - Deeper than it seems
CHAPTER 26 - Time with you flies
CHAPTER 27 - Who's your choice ?
CHAPTER 28 - Want those times back
CHAPTER 29 - Soulmates
AUTHOR TALKS 🤩
CHAPTER 30 - Infront of the eyes
CHAPTER 31 - Your pain , my pain
CHAPTER 32 - Are you fine ?
CHAPTER 33 - No longer Secrets
CHAPTER 34 - Tomorrow X Together
CHAPTER 35 - Romance in the air ?
CHAPTER 36 - CEO Choi's is(are) cool
CHAPTER 37- Confess to you , my lovely lover
CHAPTER 38 - The Truth Untold
CHAPTER 39 - Spill the Tea
CHAPTER 40 - Still with You
CHAPTER 41 - Fam Day
CHAPTER 42 - Our First Date
CHAPTER 43 - Revealed Truth ?
CHAPTER 44 - You , who are precious
Happy Anniversary TXT !
CHAPTER 46 - Taehyun's Accomplishment
CHAPTER 47 - Calm before Storm
CHAPTER 48 - Stay alive
CHAPTER 49 - Strangers who aren't
CHAPTER 50 - Suspicious relationships
CHAPTER 51 - Mind does , heart doesn't
CHAPTER 52 - A Family that cares
CHAPTER 53 - Beomgyu's dream
CHAPTER 54 - Breaking barriers
CHAPTER 55 - You are my future
CHAPTER 56 - I'll always look for you
CHAPTER 57 - A Trip to Italy
CHAPTER 58 - The Waited Confession / Calm before storm pt.2
CHAPTER 59 - How can I be fine when other half of me is gone ?
CHAPTER 60 - A New Beginning
CHAPTER 61 - Soobin's dream / A Wedding Proposal
CHAPTER 62 - Yeonjun's accomplishment
CHAPTER 63 - I'm relieved that it's you
CHAPTER 64 - Pre Wedding starts !

CHAPTER 45 - Together, we are Strong

93 2 2
By Parkmaddy_writes

In the evening , everyone had gathered in hall including Chanmi. " Since Hanuel shi is fine now and everyone is here , lets make some important announcements from our side " Hueningkai said as he handed over Choco Milkshake to everyone and sat by Chanmi.

" I'll go first , next week is my final match , and my opponent is Jung Gangtae. This is gonna be a really important match as it remarks the end of my revenge as well as this contract . I want you all to be present on that day " Taehyun said confidently.

Yeonjun looked at him sadly and Beomgyu held Yeonjun's hands comforting him.  " Everything will be fine Yeonjun hyung , I promise I'll do everything right , trust me . I know there are many hidden things , but I want to destroy the visible thing atleast " Taehyun said and Yeonjun nodded smiling.

" Okay next I'll announce then . As the CEO of Choi Fashion and also the future CEO of CHOI Industries , I invite you all to the Grand launch of Jun's Paradise which will be held in two weeks . I would love to present a invitation to each one of you " Yeonjun said smiling as he handed over the invitation to each of them.

" All my fellow future CEO's , CEO Choi Soobin , CEO Kang Taehyun and CEO Hueningkai , and our Choi Beomgyu , this will be our first Media Appearance as the Heirs of CHOI  " Yeonjun said proudly , Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

" Mr.Choi Yeonjun , I'm a major shareholder of all the Companies under CHOI Industries , some respect boy " Beomgyu sulked .  " Okay our Star K-idol Shareholder Choi Beomgyu " Yeonjun said and Beomgyu nodded in satisfaction.

" Haneul shi , is this going to be fine ? Our first appearance in Media ? " Soobin asked .  " There's no other better place than this to show your first appearance as the Heirs of this family , since we have only few months left anyways , it's the right time to create some heat right ? " Haneul winked at them proudly.

" Thanks for the invitation Yeonjun shi , I'll make sure to write a blog after the show . I'll come to root for you Taehyun shi " Chanmi said smiling .   " Okay then from your side , have you'll planned your next trip ? " Yeonjun asked .

" Mmmmm Yeah actually , but it's after all your events . The tickets are not confirmed so I'm not revealing the location yet " Chanmi said smiling mischievously , Hueningkai is still amazed by her planning skills.

" Haneul shi and Jimin shi , do you guys have something to say ? " Taehyun asked . Haneul and Jimin looked at eachother before turning to them.

" You'll know we haven't been telling many things , you will all know them in the final hearing , we still don't know when is it , until then please don't ask anything and just trust us " Jimin said in a serious tone.

Trust , that's the only thing that's needed.

------------------------------------

3 days later :

Taehyun was sitting quietly in the Terrace , feeling the cold breeze. He looked at his phone , the unsent message to his parents.

Mom 

Come and watch my match with Dad ( Unsent )

" You want to catch a cold before the match ? " Beomgyu asked as he covered Taehyun with a blanket and sat next to him .  " When did you come here ? " Taehyun asked keeping his phone away and adjusting the blanket.

" I saw you come up , it's been 15 mins and I was worried , so decided to come up too . What are you thinking ? " Beomgyu asked looking at him .  " Nothing , just thinking about how the past 7 months has been . Since my task is gonna come to an end , my contract will end too , that's what I have been thinking " Taehyun confessed looking at him.

" How was the past 7 months ? " Beomgyu asked and Taehyun chuckled .  " Should I tell you the truth ? It was beautiful , I understood how it felt to get all my prayers answered . I hoped Yeonjun hyung , You and I would go back to normal and it happened . I wished to give a final try to boxing and it happened . I wished to have a happy family and it happened . I wished to be happy and now I'm happy " Taehyun said smiling , Beomgyu smiled softly.

" So after your final match , are you going to go back to your house ? " Beomgyu asked and Taehyun looked down .  " I don't want to go back Beomgyu , I have moved a lot forward in life . Here after I only want to move forward in life " Taehyun said , Beomgyu felt happy for the younger.

" Are you going to invite your parents ? " Beomgyu asked , Taehyun let out a deep sigh .  " I feel like there's no point of being angry at them , I decided to forgive them , afterall being alone taught me a lot of things and it has given me everything I have now too . I just don't know how to do it " Taehyun said looking up at the sky.

" I know you can't go back to normal with them , it's good you decided to forgive , that'll help you heal inside . I'm proud of you Taehyun " Beomgyu said caressing Taehyun's head. 

Taehyun held his hand , and Beomgyu looked at him confused . Taehyun wrapped his arms around Beomgyu , hugging the elder tight . Beomgyu surprised by the younger , returned the hug.

" I don't want to go back being alone Beomgyu hyung , I never want to go back to that stage . I need you all with me , forever . I'm not wishing for too much right ? " Taehyun asked , his eyes tearing up.

" You'll not , you will never walk alone . We are gonna be there for you always , I'll be right there behind you , always and forever Taehyunna " Beomgyu said softly , patting his back.

" Talk to your parents , they'll understand " Beomgyu said lastly and Taehyun nodded wiping his tears away and released Beomgyu from the hug.

" Also , Taehyun , do you like me ? " Beomgyu asked , Taehyun's eyes widened .  " I..like you obviously Beomgyu hyung " Taehyun smiled awkwardly.

" I like you too silly , I'm asking more . Do you have feelings for me ? " Beomgyu asked holding Taehyun's hands , the younger gulped nervously. 

" Y-yeahh , I love you , I've loved you for a long time Beomgyu " Taehyun admitted gathering his courage . " Long time ? Since when ? " Beomgyu asked in surprise.

" Since Highschool , that's the time I realised I may like you more than a brother or friend . I just couldn't love anyone the way I love you , I tried to forget but I couldn't . I'm sorry " Taehyun said looking down.

" Yah , no one in this world deserves to love me more than you do. I'm really sorry I was unaware of your feelings this whole time Taehyun , I even kept you away from me , I hurt you in many ways " Beomgyu said caressing Taehyun's cheeks.

" I can forgive you a 100 times and love you a million times , let's not be sorry for eachother " Taehyun said holding Beomgyu's hands .  " You don't have to love me just because I do , even if you say no , I promise nothing will change between us , I can't afford to lose you one more time , I'll still fight for your love " Taehyun confessed.

" I've been thinking about this a lot , and I can't say no to you , but still it's not time for me to say yes either . I want us to accomplish our tasks and reach our aim , I want to know if I can really love you that way , so please give me some time , can you ? " Beomgyu asked and Taehyun smiled.

" Afcourse yes , I can wait how much ever you want , I will never force you to love me . It's your life hyung , you should make the choice you want , but I'll do my best to impress you " Taehyun winked at him making Beomgyu blush.

" Alright , impress me then , I'm very hard to get , you know right ? " Beomgyu asked as he walked away .  " Oh I know , that's what I like about you " Taehyun said loudly , he smiled as he saw Beomgyu walk away to his room.

--------------------------------------------------

The day of the final match :

" Taehyunna today's your final match , the day you have to show your months of training , are you ready ? " Mingyu asked and Taehyun nodded .  " Hey hyung don't give him pressure , he'll do well , let's go and complete the procedures " Dino said as he pulled Mingyu with him.

" Oh Kang Taehyun , you're here " Gangtae approached him , Taehyun rolled his eyes .  " Are you here to beg ? " Taehyun asked making the other scoff .  " You don't remember what happened 2 years back Taehyun ? Are you not scared of the same issue repeating ? " Gangtae smirked .

Taehyun let out a sigh and looked back , and turned to him with a smile. " There's a difference , I was alone that time . But now , I have my entire family at my back , that's enough reason for me to end you in the ring today " Taehyun smiled , Gangtae looked at the others coming.

" This bitch , I'm gonna kill him today " Beomgyu said as he moved forward but was stopped by Hueningkai . Yeonjun's eyes were filled with anger and fear , Soobin noticed it and held his hands.

" He's so handsome , even I wouldn't have expected him to be a Trash " Soobin joked , that made Yeonjun laugh.  " Oh Choi Yeonjun , it's been a long time. How are you ex-boyfie ? " Gangtae asked with a smirk .

" Definitely better than you boneless hoe " Yeonjun smiled , Gangtae scoffed . Soobin gave Yeonjun a 'that's my boy ' look.

" Let him enjoy while he has the time , bro doesn't know what's coming for him " Haneul whispered , Jimin smiled as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

" Yah Choi Beomgyu , I heard you are training again , didn't my friends treat you well last time ? " Gangtae asked , Hueningkai was still holding back Beomgyu because he doesn't want his brother to become a murderer.

" You are Yeonjun's current boyfriend ? His taste is always good indeed , Use him while you have the chance " Gangtae laughed , Soobin came forward and held his collars making others shocked.

" Don't you know every single person here wants to kill you right here ? How are you so brave and shameless ? " Soobin asked , Gangtae looked at everyone glaring at him with rage , he gulped nervously.

" Go back silently if you want it to be all Sports with Taehyun , don't make us lose our temper , got it ? " Soobin said releasing him from his grip.

" Gangtae , come heree "  Someone called him , Gangtae left shortly after looking around . Soobin's serious expression changed back to his soft look when he saw the others.

" Ohhhh Soobin hyung is so cool! " Beomgyu hugged Soobin from the back excitedly.  " Afcourse , someone had to shoo the devil away " Soobin said winking , everyone cooed in chorus and broke out into laughter.

" Alright Taehyunna All the Best , we all know this match is important to you personally as well professionally , but you are more important to us . Keep that in mind , and Good luck ! " Haneul caressed his head and Taehyun nodded smiling.

" Hello everyone , Oh Taehyunna let's leave now " Mingyu and Dino bowed at us and took Taehyun with them . " Let's go and take our seats " Jimin said and all of moved into the Auditorium.

" Welcome you all to the Final Match of Seoul Boxing Championship 2024 , we will begin in 10 mins " The Host announced . " Why am I feeling so nervous ? " Hueningkai said clasping his hands together. 

" Hey Guys , I'm here ! " Chanmi said waving at them as she took the seat next to Hueningkai . " Always late to everything , this girl never changes " Beomgyu sulked . " Yah I'm on time only , right Hyuka ? " Chanmi asked and Kai smiled nodding.

It was the day Taehyun has been waiting for more than two years , but he can't help but feel nervous .  " It's time to show your anger and skills diligently Kang Taehyun , I know you can do this " S.coups said patting his shoulders , Taehyun nodded wearing his gloves and smiled confidently.

" Jung Gangtae V/s Kang Taehyun , please greet eachother gentlemen " The referee said , Taehyun and Gangtae stood opposite to eachother as they bumped their gloves.

" 1st round , Begin ! "

A/N :

Are you'll rooting for Taehyun ?

See you in next one , bubye !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.4K 22
5 pairs of eyes, one of then belongs to your cousin. who will you choose among those 4 remaining?
150K 1.5K 50
☆- TXT Oneshots -⁠☆ Refer to the intro for more information. - Completed - ✧ Highest Rankings ✧ #1 kaikamalhuening (20.02.23) #7 taejun (19.02.23) #9...
67.2K 2.4K 20
Where Yeonjun has to marry his bully, Soobin. Highest rankings: #1 txt (26/12/2023) #1 yeonjun (1/5/2024)