His Infatuation - Slashers x...

By CamsterHale

"No...You're not telling me..." "YOU two were the ones stalking me ALL along...!?" This time (Y/n) deals with... More

-Quick Note-
[Chapter 1: Psychopathic Reveal]
[Chapter 2: Evil Ending...?]
[Chapter 3: FIND HER]
[Chapter 4: Party Crasher]
[Chapter 5: Calming Things Down]
[Chapter 6: Needing Assistance]
[Chapter 7: Serious Help]
[Chapter 8: Interesting Proposal]
[Chapter 9: Social Distancing]
[Chapter 10: Tuesday Morning]
[Chapter 11: Private Discussion]
[Chapter 12: Library Conversation]
[Chapter 13: Ghostface's Irritations]
[Chapter 14: Lack of Tact]
[Chapter 15: Stupid Squabble]
[Chapter 16: Continuing Alone]
[Chapter 17: Camp Crystal Lake]
[Chapter 18: Take The Blame]
[Chapter 19: Michael Vs Jason Round 2...?]
[Chapter 20: Obsessive Flashback]
[Chapter 21: Visiting The Lake]
[Chapter 22: Surprise Visit...!?]
[Chapter 23: Stressful Snap]
[Chapter 24: Traumatic Truth]
[Chapter 25: Number of Events]
[Chapter 26: Returning Home]
[Chapter 27: So Much For That]
[Chapter 28: Your Secret's Safe]
[Chapter 29: Free Pass]
[Chapter 30: Morning Jumpscare]
[Chapter 31: Walking Together]
[Chapter 32: One Hell Of A Coincidence]
[Chapter 33: Losing Interest...?]
[Chapter 34: The Good Guy Dolls]
[Chapter 35: Friday Night Recycling]
[Chapter 36: Free-time Fun]
[Chapter 37: I'm Switzerland]
[Chapter 38: Soul Power]
[Chapter 39: Peeping Tom]
[Chapter 40: Bitter Betrayal]
[Chapter 41: The Blame Game]
[Chapter 42: Morning Mischief]
[Chapter 43: Saturday Exhaustion]
[Chapter 44: Nine O'Clock News]
[Chapter 45: Pointing Fingers]
[Chapter 46: Afternoon Visit]
[Chapter 47: Hanging Out]
[Chapter 48: Evening Accusations]
[Chapter 49: Intense Information]
[Chapter 50: Comforting Assistance]
[Chapter 51: Dramatic Dining]
[Chapter 52: False Allegations]
[Chapter 53: Stretching Sincerity]
[Chapter 54: Wanna Play...?]
[Chapter 55: The Lakeshore Strangler]
[Chapter 56: A Good Guy...Fighting?]
[Chapter 57: Sorry Excuses]
[Chapter 58: Reason & Request]
[Chapter 59: Proving Innocence]
[Chapter 60: Sorrowful Apology]
[Chapter 61: Friendly Forgiveness]
[Chapter 62: Increasing Insanity]
[Chapter 63: Derry & IT's MAINE Problem]
[Chapter 64: Fearless Feeding]
[Chapter 65: Giving Yourself Away]
[Chapter 66: Restoring Balance]
[Chapter 67: Fixing His Conditions]
[Chapter 68: Deathly Destruction]
[Chapter 69: Babysitting Tradeout]
[Chapter 70: The Start Of A Shit-Show]
[Chapter 71: No Way You've Could've Known]
[Chapter 72: Seven Days]
[Chapter 73: Sunday Night]
[Chapter 74: Morning Departure]
[Chapter 75: Meeting The Heelshires]
[Chapter 76: Following Instructions]
[Chapter 77: Third Person View]
[Chapter 78: The Heelshire's "Vacation"]
[Chapter 79: Calling Rose]
[Chapter 80: "I Promise I'll Be Good"]
[Chapter 81: Truthful Regret]
[Chapter 82: Another Time]
[Chapter 83: Growing Startled]
[Chapter 84: Bedtime Battling]
[Chapter 85: Childish Tantrum]
[Chapter 86: The Heelshires' History]
[Chapter 87: Thursday Alarm]
[Chapter 88: Unannounced Guests]
[Chapter 90: GET OUT]
❤️-Quick Announcement-❤️

[Chapter 89: Sharing & Showing]

1.1K 78 17
By CamsterHale

"Technically, you haven't. And I don't trust any of you to be around Brahms." You dryly declared, your sarcasm spiking up again while you shared it with Hannibal more than the rest of your partners. "I'm sorry, but I really, really don't."

"That's completely understandable. I can see why you wouldn't want all of us surrounding such a delicately crafted doll." Hannibal noted with pleasant smile, the dark-haired male replying calmly and nodding in agreement.

"Well, not only that, but one of the rules are "No Guests". So I've just disregarded that, and totally ruined what the Heelshires had previously asked of me." You sighed dejectedly, pressing one of your hands against your forehead and feeling disappointed.

"I don't think you've disregarded what they asked of you in the slightest." He spoke in a soothing tone, placing one of his hands comfortingly on top of your shoulder before giving it a lightly tender squeeze. "After all, you didn't even know we were coming, now did you?"

"Uh, no...I didn't. Otherwise I would've prepared myself more, or told you guys about the "No Guests" rule fairly sooner." You decided with a depressive attitude, moving closer towards Brahms and picking the doll up as motherly as you could.

"See? Exactly. You're taking care of their child, just like they'd formerly requested." Hannibal pointed out respectfully, his smile still showing while he carried on trying to comfort you. "Speaking of which—"

"What...?" You defensively asked, hugging Brahms closer to your side whilst also eyeing them all with nothing but suspicion.

"I was wondering." He continued, pausing for a brief moment before thinking over his words and moving towards where you were standing.

"What were you wondering...?" You repeated with confusion, noticing how curious Hannibal had currently become.

"Oh, nothing much. I was just wondering if I - and the others - were allowed to glance at Brahms' List ourselves. Y'know, just to see if there's anything else we should know and all of that." Hannibal innocently answered, the polite male talking to you in his usual civil manner and courteous fashion.

"Well, I...I mean, I guess that's alright. I was just going to make dinner for this evening, so I'm sorry I can't exactly go over it with you guys." Suddenly feeling awkward, you quickly felt bad, realising how Hannibal usually chose to create his own meals and what he preferred to use in general. "Oh, my bad...I know you don't exactly "go along" with what I cook. Just...tell me what you like, and I'll try to—"

"Please don't concern yourself over us, mia amata. We were the ones who dropped by out of the blue, remember?" Hannibal calmed you down softly, holding your free hand in his own after he'd spoken for himself and the others. "Besides, my future things are already safely tucked inside my car. All I need to do is reheat my meal when the time comes. Obviously, it's not the most...well-mannered way to eat, but it'll do for now. Meanwhile, Pennywise and Krueger don't even need any actual necessities."

"I...I suppose that's true." Stumbling over your words, you breathed out in relief; squeezing Hannibal's hand before breaking away and finding the couple's coldly-written commands. "Here, then. This is Brahms' List of Rules. There's only ten, but they're all incredibly important."

"I see. Then you have my word, mio fiorellino. I will respect your demands and follow the rules just like you do." He promised considerately, giving you his word and acting just as loyally as he usually did.

"Thank you...That means a lot. Want me to show you where the kitchen is...? Just so you can reheat your meal whenever you grow hungry. I-I mean, I still have to cook dinner for Brahms, Michael, Chucky and myself anyway." You unconfidently brought up, feeling bashful when you offered to give Hannibal and the others a tour of the mansion's bottom floor.

"I'd be honoured to." The psychiatrist charmingly agreed, throwing you a very sweet smile while his eyes skimmed down the list within mere seconds.

"Hah, I already know my way around this place." Chucky taunted proudly, cutting into the conversation with ease and trying to one-up the others almost instantly.

"Oh, please. No you don't." Freddy spitefully sneered, his smugness rising as he started to press the other killer's buttons straight from the get-go. "If you seriously knew your way around this piece of shit, then you wouldn't stick to (Y/n) 24/7, now would you~?"

"You...constantly stick to (Y/n)...?" Penny mentioned with distaste, gritting his teeth once he'd picked up on the dream demon's comment and began shifting immediately into his darker form.

"I-I do NOT—"
"Uh-huh. Oh, yeah. Just like a little puppy~" The demonic slasher cooed, Pennywise growing insanely more irritated by every passing moment.

"Uh, Freddy, that's a little—"
"Is THAT why you suggested I go back to Derry?" The murderous clown snapped towards the you and the group of slashers sensitively, grasping a knife between his right hand after you'd watched him lose control. "So the others got more time with you!? Is that it!?"

"No, wait...! Freddy's just trying to piss you off...! J-Just like usual...!" You nervously consoled Penny, your nervousness bubbling to the surface the instance you realised the clown, the dream demon, and the redheaded doll had intentionally struck up a fight between the three of themselves.

"What, you think she actually enjoys spending time with you?" Freddy jeered mockingly, holding his finger-knives out and paying little to no attention to anyone else in the room whatsoever. "She probably felt relief when you fucked off. Why you returned is beyond me. If anything, you just annoy everyone here."

"I think you're the one annoying everyone here. Jerk." Holding his own weapon, Chucky muttered in maliciousness; entering the conversation again and wanting to insult the dream demon.

"Maybe you're just jealous that (Y/n) and I actually get along so well...!" Pennywise bitterly growled back, swinging his knife towards Freddy and trying to land a hit on him. "Perhaps even more than you do with her...!"

"Oh? And how do you know that (Y/n) and I don't get along more than you do...!?"
"Maybe because I'm not an egotistical sadist...!"
"I think you're both egotistical sadists, actually..." You heard Chucky retaliated wildly, all of them behaving just like young children would react to one another.

"Yeah, well at least I'm proud of it!" The sharp-tongued demon shot back, avoiding Penny's attack and managing to slash at both the clown and Chucky within mere minutes.

"Why don't we head downstairs and begin making dinner? The three of them might take a while taking out their insecurities, and I don't know about you, but I'd rather not involve myself in their petty acts of jealousy." Hannibal murmured in amusement, shooting you another one of his sweet smiles while he still held the list between one of his hands.

"Yeah, I'd rather not get Brahms mixed up in their argument, and you guys seem to be staying overnight." You quietly agreed, carrying the dark-haired doll out of his bedroom whilst the psychiatrist and Michael both followed you into the hallway.

Ignoring the other's childish conflict; you stopped yourself from rolling your eyes and gave Hannibal a civil tour of the first floor, Michael already knowing most of the mansion whereabouts due to one being a stalker, and two following you around mostly everywhere. Although it didn't really aggravate you anymore, you'd mainly grown used to the way the pale-faced male acted around you. Once you were done showing Hannibal around though, Freddy, Penny, and Chucky had all joined your side on the first floor; the slashers having finished their fight from before and not interacting with each other in the slightest. It was almost as if they'd been riled by the other person so much that they were pretending the rest of them didn't even exist. Despite that, none of them had left, Hannibal retrieving his items from his car and using the guest room you'd unsurely given him for the night. For some reason it felt immensely wrong, like Brahms - and his parents -  were constantly watching over your shoulder, but hey, at least you were almost done with your task of babysitting. The Heelshire's would return sooner or later, and everything would go back to normal.

Right...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 3.2K 22
you know me' I just felt like it... or at least trying killers I can do: brahms heelshire Jason voorhees Micheal myers norman bates ghost face(Billy...
1.4M 58.1K 74
Not only is ONE slasher after (Y/n), but FIVE are. Will the Reader be able to survive being pursued by the sadistic Freddy Krueger, the intellectual...
70.5K 1.2K 23
Y/n becomes a nurse at the asylum for dangerous killers, she's going there for one reason only, that she and one other knows of. Will the slashers ex...
89.5K 1.9K 27
I was taking a late night stroll through my neighborhood. I felt the cold wind blowing lightly in my face as I put the hood to my jacket over my head...