The Music of Destiny [BanG Dr...

By FantasyWriter241

"It's my destiny to play music alongside the rest of you." (Y/N) (L/N) didn't exactly have it easy growing u... More

Introduction
Prologue - The Beginning
Chapter 1 - Special Encounter
Chapter 2 - Welcome To CiRCLE!
Chapter 3 - Kira Kira Doki Doki
Chapter 4 - Same As Always
Chapter 5 - The Five Idols
Chapter 6 - Staying Devoted
Chapter 7 - Making Everyone Smile
Chapter 8 - Leading the Next Generation
Chapter 9 - Our Real Selves
Chapter 11 - Fantasizing Lyrics
Chapter 12 - The Newly Formed Band
Chapter 13 - Still Inexperienced
Chapter 14 - The Mysterious Band
Chapter 15 - Discarding the Past
Chapter 16 - Secret Training
Chapter 17 - Destiny Unlocked
Chapter 18 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 19 - Spring is Here
Chapter 20 - Cherry Blossoms Everywhere
Chapter 21 - Stopping Destiny
Chapter 22 - The Sting of Defeat
Chapter 23 - Planning the Next Move
Chapter 24 - The Cave of Destiny
Chapter 25 - Being Confronted
Chapter 26 - Rematch of the Century
Chapter 27 - Going on a Date?!
Chapter 28 - A Rebellious Date
Chapter 29 - A Boppin' Good Time
Chapter 30 - A Dark Warning
Chapter 31 - Providing Feedback
Chapter 32 - The Collab Show
Chapter 33 - Dating the Rival
Chapter 34 - A Ramen Date
Chapter 35 - A Croquette Date
Chapter 36 - Intriguing Discovery
Chapter 37 - The Sealed Instrument
Chapter 38 - Precious Memories
Chapter 39 - A Date at RiNG
Chapter 40 - A Date with Rabbits
Chapter 41 - Horror Film Date
Chapter 42 - The Instrument of Destruction
Chapter 43 - The Stolen Pendant
Chapter 44 - Different Paths to Revenge
Chapter 45 - A Date with a Yandere
Chapter 46 - A Quiet Date at the Cafe
Chapter 47 - Wild Guitar Date
Chapter 48 - The Sudden Eclipse

Chapter 10 - An Unexpected Surprise

266 13 4
By FantasyWriter241

[Word count - 1,409]

The start of March...

Location - Station Entrance

Your POV

The start of March is officially here, and that only means one thing. Spring is right around the corner, and knowing my mom, she'll want to look at Cherry Blossom trees with me, something we did every year. This year, however, I am becoming friends with everyone in the Girls Band Party, so who knows, they might join us as well.

For now, though, I got other things I need to worry about, like getting to my morning class on time. As I make my way to Osaka University, I heard a familiar voice that was close by.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-san!"

I turned around and who do I see?

Maya from Pastel*Palettes. I guess it was also worth noting that she's been helping me a lot with my job at CiRCLE, as well as Rokka. Without them, I bet I wouldn't know what half of the equipment is called and how to properly use them.

"Oh, morning Maya." I said and waved to her. "Are you heading to school?"

"Yeah, I am." She said. "And I bet that you're doing the same thing?"

"Yeah. I only got my morning class, and I got to work at CiRCLE." I said.

"I see. Isn't that a bit tiring, though?" She asked.

"What is?"

"Being a college student while having a part-time job." She responded. "It's probably less of a hassle when you're in high school, but when it comes to college..."

Maya starts to trail off from what she was saying, though I can understand where she's coming from. That being said, I walked over to her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder, causing her to blush unexpectedly.

"I understand where you're coming from." I said. "But don't worry, I'll be okay."

After giving her that kind of assurance, the blush on Maya's face begins to die down, and taking its place was her smile.

"Thanks. Keep in mind that if there's anything that's bugging you, feel free to come talk to me or anyone of us."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Maya nodded and looked at the time.

"Oh, sounds like we better get going." She said.

"Yeah, since we're going the same way. How about we walk together?" I suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

With that, Maya and I started walking together. Since Keiho and Osaka are close together, it would make since for us to walk together.
_____________________________________________

Towards the afternoon...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

After sitting in a classroom for two hours, I got out of class, and I began to make my way towards CiRCLE. My mom told me that there was going to be a surprise waiting for me, but she wouldn't say what it was. I guess this means I have something to look forward to.

As I walked inside CiRCLE, there was my mom behind the counter like she always is.

"Hey there, how was class?" She asked.

"To be honest, it was boring, but I still managed at the end of the day." I answered.

"Well, that's good to know." She said.

"So anyway, what is this surprise you mentioned earlier?" I asked.

"You'll see."

I didn't know what she's talking about, but little did I know, that surprise was going to come sooner rather than later. Before long, the doors to CiRCLE open, and five girls I don't recognize walk in.

"(Y/N), this is Morfonica, and they're going to be practicing here at CiRCLE today." She said.

"Is that so?" I asked before looking at the girls.

"Y-Yeah, nice to meet you. My name is... Kurata Mashiro, and... I'm the vocalist of Morfonica."

"Hi there! My name is Kirigaya Touko, and I'm the guitarist of Morfonica! Nice to meet you!"

"Hello. My name is Hiromachi Nanami, and I am the bassist of Morfonica."

"Hi there! My name is Futaba Tsukushi, and I am both the leader and drummer of Morfonica! I hope we can become friends!"

"Greetings, my name is Yashio Rui, the violinist of Morfonica."

"It's nice to meet all of you. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am a staff member here at CiRCLE, as well as Marina-san's son." I said as I looked at my mom with a smile at her, and she smiled back at me.

I have to admit, this is quite an unexpected surprise, getting a chance to meet Morfonica so soon. This is also the first time I met anyone who knows how to play the violin as well. On top of that, I managed to meet and interact with all of the girl bands from the Girls Band Party.

"Now that we've introduced ourselves, is it possible for us to use the studio room?" Rui asked.

"Of course you can." Marina said. "Studio Room A is all set up and ready to go."

"Thank you!" The girls said before walking away to go practice.

"As for you, my dear son." Marina said as she focused her attention on me. "I was hoping you could run an errand for me."

"What kind of errand?" I asked.

"I was hoping you can go to the bookstore that is located in the shopping mall, and buy some of the new music magazines that were recently released." She said.

"Oh, then yeah, I'll handle it." I said.

"Thank you. Try not to get distracted while you're out and about, okay?"

"Heh, will do."
_____________________________________________

An hour later...

Location - Shopping Mall, Bookstore

I finally managed to get to the shopping mall, and it is a little bit crowded, but to be honest, it's fine. I wasn't bothered by it since I am going to one of the stores.

Once I got there, I went straight for the bookstore. I looked at the magazine section, and sent my mom a text.

Your text: Which music magazines are the new ones?

I waited a little bit for her to respond, and as she did, she made a list of which ones are the new ones. I looked for them, and managed to pay for all of them. As I walked out of the bookstore, someone called out to me from behind.

"(Y/N)-kun!"

I looked to see who it was.

"Oh, good afternoon Aya." I said.

"Good afternoon to you, too." She said. "Are you out doing some shopping?"

"Yeah, I am." I answered. "My mom asked me to come here to the bookstore to buy some of the new magazines for CiRCLE."

"Is that so?" Aya replied before letting out a little giggle. "Someone is working hard."

"Yeah, I guess." I said and blushed a little from Aya's giggling.

"But enough about me, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Oh me? I'm finding a birthday gift for Hina-chan." She said. "It's in a few weeks, but..."

"But?"

"It's a lot harder than I thought." She sighed.

"Oh, did she say what she wanted specifically?"

"She said she wants something Boppin'."

"What was that even mean?"

"I don't know. I've known Hina-chan for a few years now, but I don't think I'll ever understand what she means by Boppin'..."

"Oh, well, if you want my two cents, just go with your gut and find something that you think she'll really like."

"Something she really likes, huh?"

Aya start to think about what I said very seriously. I can tell by the look on her face that she is giving it some serious thought.

After saying nothing for a bit, she started to let out a smile, as she just had a breakthrough.

"I think I know what to get her now! Thank you so much for your help!" She said.

"No problem-"

Then something unexpected happened. Before she walked away, Aya moved forward and kissed me on the cheek.

(Pretend this is Aya kissing you on the cheek)

"Catch you later." Aya said before leaving.

As soon as she was gone, I put a hand on my cheek. I was still blushing by what she just did earlier. Was this her way of saying thanks, or is it something else?

To be continued

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: Childhood Feelings

Shout-out to those who became recent followers!

DimasNaufalTangahu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 107 13
"To think... this all started because you saved me from the rain. What a coincidence, huh?" One day after school, there was a terrible rain storm an...
84.1K 1.9K 73
(Y/N) and his best friend Alisa are the newest part-timers at Live House CiRCLE. What will happen as they help out the bands there? What will happen...
17K 716 92
A male part-timer suddenly appeared in a girl's band studio!? Meet Nakasone Kyo, a part-timer of CirCLE Studio. A high school student devot...
10.2K 291 22
"From the moment we first met, I felt something... special towards you." (Y/N) (L/N) have been friends with Lisa and Yukina since they were in junio...