๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฌโ€ข๐™ธ๐š—๐š๏ฟฝ...

By stories_for_days123

๐ด ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค... More

๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ด๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐š‰๐™ฝ ๐Ÿท:
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐’๐™๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐Ÿธ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐™ต๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ต๐™ธ๐šƒ๐š‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ป ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ด
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
UPDATEEEE!!!!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

1.3K 42 6
By stories_for_days123

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Bro shut the fuck up before it falls damn" Samaje snapped at everybody as she tried to get the block out of the tower "She not playing with us" Cam laughed but instantly shut his mouth when he saw the stare Samaje gave him.

She focused back on the block before simply sliding it out from the middle of the tower she looked at the dare on the block reading it out loud for everybody:
Kiss someone who you think is attractive for 3 seconds but it can't be your significant other

"Oh shit maje," KJ said making everyone laugh at him she just rolled her eyes "It can be with a girl? Cause if not then how many shots do I have to take" She asked anybody.

"You can do it with whoever you think is cute just not Debo" Nia told her she nodded before thinking she got up from her spot and went over to Nadia "Don't be doing the most Nadia," She told her as everyone started to ouu.

Samaje bent her head before kissing Nadia as everyone counted down three seconds which was quick "Ohhh my goshhhhh!!!!! Samaje just kissed me!!!! Ahhhh" Nadia exclaimed covering up her mouth being extra making the brown skin girl roll her eyes smiling "Shut up Nadia being all extra" She went back over sitting down in between Brooklyn and Eli.

"Look at Debo's face" Nia laughed pointing over at the boy and making samaje look over at the boy who had a shocked look "Close your mouth boy," Tabina said popping him beside the head.

As the game went on Samaje ended up taking seven shots cause she didn't do three of her dares now it was back on her: Name your top three favorite sex positions and your favorite thing you like someone to do when you guys are gonna have sex

"Damn all that shit fit up on this small ass block," Jacob said as he grabbed it thinking she was making it up "That's crazy this freaky ass game," TJ said making everyone laugh cause he was tipsy.

Everyone looked back over at Samaje to listen to her answer as she sat the block up on the top of the tower "Oh my top three is number one missionary" She said holding up her finger "Of course cause a nigga need to see that sexy ass face period" Benet commented making samaje point over at her agreeing.

"Right okay second I like riding and then third back shots now something I like a person to do is eat from the back" She finished answering "Samaje a little freak on the low Oh My Goodness my ears!" KJ said covering his ears and being dramatic "Shut the fuck up KJ I am not freaky I'm a little quiet angel".

"Quiet angel my ass" She looked up over at TJ knowing he muttered that she looked over at Debo to see if he heard it but he was too busy talking to Benet about something Samaje looked back over at the boy who was already looking at her but looked away.

Samaje felt someone pop her on her shoulder leaning her head back and looking at Tabina who raised his brow "Don't start Terr-Tabina" she said laughing before leaning her head back up as they continued with the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"These females be for everybody," Jacob said as he broke down his weed "Know that shit you gotta play yo part ya know I just play my part and keepin' it P I got so man-" Debo was saying but Samaje cut him off.

"Bruh you just keep doing stupid shit and saying stupid shit but you got so many what hoes? Huh?" Samaje said to Debo making Jacob go quiet and himself "Maje look I was just pla-" he was trying to say but Samaje just waved him off "If you finish that sentence Imma slap the fuck outta you cause who says that shit when you have a whole girl cause if I wasn't right there listening yo ass would've never been playing like fuck up outta here but you got it most definitely" She told him walking away.

"Samaje you good?" Benet stopped her as she came outside "I'm straight Debo ass just fucking stupid his dumbass" Benet rolled her eyes shaking her head "I'll get on him for you" She said walking over towards the boy and Jacob.

Samaje went over to Brooklyn, KJ, and TJ who were sitting down when they were all playing the Dare Jenga she sat down beside Brooklyn as KG the cameraman came over sitting down on the couch.

"They saying these females for everybody," KG told them making Brooklyn make a face confused "Who is everybody?!" Brooklyn shouted over at Debo and Jacob.

"How y'all feel about that?" Samaje shrugged her shoulders picking at her fingers "I mean hell everybody is for everybody" TJ said as KJ agreed with him "I feel like we match-make now" KJ spoke.

"What do you mean for everybody?" Brooklyn asked "We for everybody nothing crazy but we are for everybody" TJ answered "Options are open...well except for Samaje's ass over here," KJ said but the girl shook her head "No I'm open to now the fuck like y'all said everybody for everybody shit" Both boys looked at her confused and shocked before looking over at KG who just shrugged his shoulders behind the camera.

"Jacob you for everybody?!" Brooklyn called out to the boy who nodded not caring "He said yeah his little big-headed ass" Samaje treated "He said yeah" Brooklyn said hurt in her tone as she shrugged.

"Can you stop drinking my drink please I been said that" Brooklyn told KJ "Mannn this show is something I mean everyone chilling everybody friends everybody for everybody now as you can tell but uhhh...I don't feel any type of way about it shit happens so you just gotta let it happen" Samaje said agreeing.

"Naw for real everybody is for everybody shit," TJ said having the girl nod "Wait Samaje you're not for everybody what about Debo?" Brooklyn asked the girl and she just rolled her eyes pulling her hair up into a ponytail "He got so "many hoes" which is what he likes to say which is cool I don't even give a fuck" She told them getting up and making her way into house.

>Confessionals<

NADIA|| So I guess Samaje and Debo got into it cause she was irritated and stuff with him which is understandable cause Debo's ass is odd for saying what he said but I mean he gonna learn one day when Samaje stops fucking with his ass.

TJ|| Samaje's ass got up and left from talking to us and I think well actually her and Debo got into it again after they just got cool cause this nigga said some stupid shit and I honestly feel like that was weird personally not just cause oh she my ex but cause like why say that on a show with a girl you supposed to be only worried about but hey! I mean that's on him if he fuck up.

"SAMAJEEE!!!! COME ON!!!" She heard Chris yell the girl rolled her eyes but got up from out the bed making her way into the main hall where everyone was waiting on her so they could start the recoupling.

Samaje crossed her arms as she stood in between Tabina was on the pole table before he started talking "Okay everybody shut up this is a house meeting so apparently we have a few pigs apparently you bitches and you niggas..I hope it's not the bitches apparently you guys don't know how to clean up after yourself so this is what's gonna happen" he started to go off.

"You guys learn how to clean up after yourself every time or im gonna bring the trashcan to you can shove it in your face cause there should be no fucking reason they are cleaning up after you guys this is crazy so with that being said I need you guys to clean up after yourself do you understand?" Tabina said making Samaje crack a smile at her cousin.

"The other thing is I hope you guys know you are gonna be switching partners every day so you can't have that little chest every day so the boys get to pick who they want but you guys can't pick so they are gonna pick and choose every other day and you guys are gonna have to have your content every other day too with your different fucking partner and another this my bitch Nyema is coming tomorrow" Samaje rolled her eyes at the end smacking her lips loudly.

As Tabina went over to Cam's face "Somebody gonna tell him" "Nobody gives a fuck" Samaje and Cam said at the same time making everyone laugh as Cam dabbed her up "I'm saying".

Tabina looked at the both of them "What's going on?" He asked "I said somebody gonna tell him" Cam repeated himself "And I said who gives a fuck? Cause who for real gives a fuck about her messy ass coming in this house and that's not your bitch she just someone you know" Samaje told him.

Tabina waved Samaje off before looking back at Cam "You happy? Cause I been seeing you a little lonely Cam you been a little lonely even with Benet but don't worry Nyema is coming to the rescue don't cry Cam" Cam rolled his eyes shaking his head saying he didn't want the girl.

"Wait it's gonna be uneven though" Nia spoke up making everyone agree "Oh yes you guys just reminded me we have a new content creator coming to the show," Tabina said "Who?" Everyone asked at the same time.

"Well he's a guy and his name is Juan" "Oh shit his sexy ass is coming?" Benet said making all the girls burst out laughing "No for real he does look good not gonna lie" Nadia said putting her hands up in surrender.

"Shitttt can he come today 'cause he looks way too good" Liberty exclaimed "Well if he was to come he wouldn't be looking at the other girls he gonna look straight at Samaje," Nunu said making everyone look at the girl who made a face.

"Why you say me?" She asked the boy confused "Y'all must have never seen his live today when me and Ash were on our date he was on live and he was talking about coming to the show and everyone in the comments asked who he would go for and pick" Nunu was explaining "And he said he would choose you based off cause you're the only girl in his opinion in the house that could be fun to hang around shit and make a good time" Ash finished.

"Oh" Was the only thing Samaje said "Oh? Girl, you tweaking cause baby that man is fine" Nadia told her making the girls laugh "Okay let me stop" She said.

"Okay back on track Cam choose who you want," Tabina told the boy who put a smirk on his face "Aye Nadia! Come fuck with that" He said almost immediately as the boys laughed.

"Okay KJ it's your turn do you wanna stay with Liberty? or do you want somebody else?" KJ looked over at Samaje who just shrugged her shoulders a bit as he made eyes towards brooklyn so no one could know.

Samaje smiled a bit and gave him a head nod "Getchu a new bitch" Liberty said with attitude making Samaje look over at the jealous girl "I'm fucking with Brooklyn on my momma nigga!" He said excitedly trying to do the griddy making Samaje burst out laughing.

"That nigga is slow what the fuck" She laughed looking over at Nia and Benet who were shocked just like some of the others "Okay TJ it's your turn," Tabin told him "Shit I ain't even gonna cap Imma go with Samaje" That shocked everyone in the room making some people stop what they were doing to look at the girl who was just as shocked to as the boy laughed.

"Oouuu!!! This getting spicy! This getting spicy" Eli shouted as Samaje walked over towards TJ ignoring the gaze from Debo next was Chris who obviously picked Nia then Nunu who picked Ash again and Debo went ahead and picked Benet.

Now it was Eli's turn but Liberty started to talk "Okay Eli get my bitch! Take niggas, baby!" She said dabbing up Terry making Samaje roll her eyes "We don't steal nigga! we don't fuck with everybody nigga" Samaje just smacked her lips rubbing her temples cause the girl was doing the most.

"Pick my bitch! Yuh! Yup, come on! My nigga now!" Liberty said giving Jacob a side hug as everyone started to do the most hyping it up on what she said and Sasha being extra squealing.

"Don't piss me the fuck off that's weird and y'all niggas doing too much" Samaje said as she scratched the top of her head Brooklyn shrugged but you could tell she was upset.

As the boys told Liberty she snapped "It is what it is I ain't tripping over no nigga and I been took her nigga" Brooklyn said to the camera but Samaje just shook her head "I don't care that shit is weird and that just pissed me off the boys talking about she snapped she didn't snap shit Brooklyn already took her nigga that's why she mad and that's why she jealous of Brooke but I thought her and Sasha supposed to be friends but you over here liking on your so-called "friend" Ex how that work?" Samaje said speaking facts.

"That's crazy though I didn't even do shit he came to me am I tweaking? He came to me" Brooklyn said making samaje just shakes her head "Girl she not gonna get mad at the nigga cause she wants him so she gonna get mad at you".

"Samaje quiet!" Tabina told her making the girl look up at him "Boy stop talking to me yo ass weird too so much weird shit already finna start up all I know is if it's an issue with about this one then it's an issue with me simple" Samaje said out loud she everyone could hear her as she pointed at Brooklyn.

"Maje don't start to call me weird I don't even pla-" Terry said changing up Tabina but she just waved him off grabbing her phone off the pole table "Y'all heard what I said any weird shit going on don't start it up with me or Brooklyn cause then it can just be that Goodnight," She told them throwing up the peace sign walking off into her room to go put her stuff back up.

Authors Note:
This nigga Debo just keeps fucking up he gotta get that shit together but anyways y'all should've already known I was gonna put TJ with Samaje you gotta spice it up but anyways we gotta another person part of this show and I'm not talking about Nyema cause who cares anyways....

Juan
(@dejuane.mccoy)

Word count:
2553

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 1.5K 167
"sometimes you have to breakup to realize what you're missing" - jayden
93.6K 1.7K 29
๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’†, ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š'๐’—๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ "๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“?" "๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’”"
161K 2.5K 43
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค..."
59.3K 851 115
โ˜… ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โœฟ๐Ÿœšๅฝก๊จ„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—† ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ, ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’, ๐—ˆ...