Secrets - Seungjin

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"That was the day I found out I had cancer." A simple boy living a simple life was all Kim Seungmin looked li... More

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Frenemies
Chapter 3 - Never good enough
Chapter 4 - Bruised
Chapter 5 - Happen to overhear
Chapter 6 - First kiss
Chapter 7 - Infront of him
Chapter 8 - Your classic brawl
Chapter 9 - For a second time
Chapter 10 - Embarrassing times
Chapter 11 - We don't talk about that...
Chapter 12 - He's back
Chapter 14 - An unexpected guest
Chapter 15 - Treating wounds
Chapter 16 - Coming clean
Chapter 17 - Deja vu
Chapter 18 - Party it up๐Ÿ•บ
Chapter 19 - Under the moonlight
Chapter 20 - Hangover
Chapter 21 - How are you feeling?
Chapter 22 - Miracles only happen once
Chapter 23 - Back to bully
Chapter 24 - Fall apart
Chapter 25 - Hand in hand

Chapter 13 - Pissed

256 21 13
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"Hyunjinnie!" A voice interrupts the awkward situation we were in. I see the panic in Hyunjins eyes and we jump away from eachother on instinct.

Hyunjins hands let go of my waist and I quickly striaghten up on my feet. But his light up as soon as he sees the man who emerged from the stairs.

"Wonpil hyung!" Hyunjin jumps toward my brother, embracing him with a large smile, "How've you been?"

I want to gag at the sight of my older brother and my enemy hugging. They always got along even as Wonpil was very much aware of our dislike for eachother. He was our neutralizer I guess.

But I was still dazed from the event that just occurred to even clear my thoughts. My heart felt like I ran a mile and my cheeks felt so hot.

Do I have a fever or something?

"Everything's great Hyunjin-ah!" Wonpil pulls away with a chuckle and pats the boys shoulder, "You've gotten much taller eh?"

"And handsomer." Hyunjin adds with a smirk, complimenting himself like that narcissistic brat always does.

But I guess he didn't lie?-

The two boys laugh together as I still stand by the shoes infront of the door. Wonpil wraps an arm around Hyunjins shoulder, "How's auntie and uncle?"

"They're good! They said they'd be here at around 6 or 7." Hyunjin smiles along in the conversation, he looked genuinely happy to see Wonpil again, "moms making japchae! We are eating gooood tonight!" He says in an exaggerated voice.

"Aunties the best cook" Wonpil groans, his mouth practically watering, "I've literally been craving it since I left last time!"

I silently scoff. I hate when they get along. I hate it. Wonpil came home to see me, not Hyunjin! Why does he even like him when he knows we hate each other!

"Minnie wanna come?"

"Huh?" I lift my head to see the two boys looking at me, "uh sorry uhm what did you say?"

"I said do you wanna come play on the Xbox upstairs, Hyunjins gonna stay for a few hours until dinner." Wonpil asks with a soft smile, I could tell he was encouraging me to soften up and get along with Hyunjin.

It isn't that simple hyung.

"I don't think he'd wanna." Hyunjin smirks at me before innocently turning to Wonpil with convincing eyes.

I glare at the older, "You don't know me."

"I don't know you? We practically learned to walk together?" Hyunjin scoffs.

"You don't know me!!" I say louder this time, a sudden burst of anger had consumed my thoughts, "Stop acting like it!"

"Woah woah woah Minnie calm down." Wonpil is quickly to place a hand on my shoulder and stop me from going any further, but my mood was already sour.

What was supposed to be my time with MY brother is now going to be taken by the person I hate most.

And you're telling me to calm down.

I huff dramatically and pull Wonpil arm off me. I give Hyunjin a nasty glare before storming away from the two and up the stairs to my room.

I was so fucking tired.

I'm so tired.

IM TIRED.

As soon as I enter my bedroom, I beeline it for my backpack, pulling out my journal roughly. My breathing was still heavy and I could really use a punching bag right now, but this journal would have to do.

I sit down on my bed and open to the next clean page, taking a deep breath and blinking for a long second. I was not going to be mad. Being mad is wasting my time.

My precious time in this life.

****

November 20th 4:15 pm

Everyone's acting so FUCKING WEIRD.

WHEN WILL I CATCH A BREAK?

okay calm down seungmin...

Everything's just moving really quickly

Don't even get me started on my best friends love lives- or previous love life situation-

Chan has been continuously texting me and I don't have the guts to block his number. I just leave him on read and swallow the guilt. I know I shouldn't feel remorse for him but some part of me feels like I led him on.

I didn't lead him on right?

He's the one who called gay people weird? I should not be even thinking about this man no longer.

But he was always so sweet when we talked-

NO

I don't feel it with him. I know there should be a spark, and it's not there. I don't like him and I know it.

On top of this whole- thing- Hyunjin has been acting strange too.

Like maybe this is his plan to get back at me for getting him in detention and making him think Yuri liked him? Well that was also his fault but maybe his weird behaviors part of a prank?

Like there's no way Hwang Hyunjin just fucking caught me instead of letting me fall. No way he tried to help me when my nose was bleeding instead of just walking off, or looked actually concerned when I almost fainted. No way right?

I'm hallucinating right?

He wants to make me think he's all nice so he can pull a big prank on me. Yeah that's it.

That's the typical Hyunjin behavior.

But that text.

The text message.

Hyunjin rarely ever texted me. It was clear we only talked when it was necessary if if he was teasing me.

What possessed Hyunjin to ask me how my nose was? Into actually caring?

And what jisung said doesn't make it any better. The only boy I would like would be hyunjin?

Pfff.. Me and Hyunjin?

Let me repeat it one more time- Me... and Hyunjin?

Like what the fuck did jisung smoke? There's no way he was saying that unironically. I practically exist for Hyunjin to hate.

Hyunjin wants me to think he cares... yeah. He's just trying to play with me to get a laugh out of it.

UGH IM JUST SO PISSED.

Wonpil comes home from college from America and I barely get to talk to him before he goes off with Hyunjin! Does that bastard have to take everything good from me?

Even my own brother?

God dammit I really need to get some anger management skills.

****

*Ding dong*

"Seungmin could you get it?"

I bite my tongue and don't say a word. My eyes were locked with the japchae infront of me and my hand fidgeting with the chopsticks.

The vibes were up for everyone at the table... well except me. Hyunjins parents had joined our family for another dinner and everyone was overjoyed to see Wonpil.

I mean our parents were best friends so they joked around alot. As much as I love to see them happy, I was indeed not in the mood to have a little giggle gaggle.

My mom looks at me with stern eyes when I don't respond, knowing we had guests over. I mean they were basically family, I didn't have to be kind to them like guests. "Seungmin I said-"

"I'll get it auntie!" Hyunjin quickly cuts the women off, a small smile on his lips. I hesitantly look up to see the boy getting up from his seat and rushing toward the door.

A pang of guilt hits me from yelling at the older earlier, he didn't really do anything wrong. He's been nice...

My mom shakes her head with a smile, "What a kind boy huh?" She laughs with Hyunjins parents. Even Wonpil chuckles a bit from my side while I try to keep my head down.

I hear the sound of the door opening and a familiar voice follow. My ears perk up and suddenly my slouched posture straightens.

Why was that voice so familiar? I open my ears further to hear more.

And my suspicions were confirmed when Hyunjins confused voice utters a, "Chan hyung?"

A/n
ITS CHAN AT THE DOOR

OOOHHH WTFS GONNA HAPPEN NEXTTTTT

too bad I know and yall don't

Hheehhe hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.1K 18
[COMPLETED] "Seungmin, meet Hwang Hyunjin." "Hyunjin, meet Kim Seungmin." . . . "Your Fiancรฉ." In which Seungmin and Hyunjin got into an arranged...
27.8K 827 35
Skz has been around since 2019 and you a 23 year old one day decided to go to JYP Entertainment to audition to debut in the new group NMIXX. You were...
45.6K 2.8K 49
Seungmin X Stray Kids | Mature Content | Omegaverse ~~~~~~ Seungmin isn't your normal Omega who works as an escort, well, he is an escort but that's...
405K 12K 18
onlyfans? did the seemingly innocent seungmin secretly have a freaky side? hyunjin quickly put seungmin's phone back on the desk, his face flushing a...