Winx Club x Male Reader Onesh...

By The789Guy

Basically a oneshot book featuring the girls from some Italian animated series that only the true OG early-20... More

The Obligatory Request Chapter
Bloom x Robot!Male!Reader
Tecna x Alien!Male!Reader
Flora x Shy!Male!Reader
Musa x Male!Reader
Aisha x Male!Reader
Bloom x Shy!Male!Reader
Stella x Shy!Male!Reader
Musa x Smart!Male!Reader
Bloom x Male!Reader
Valentine's Special! (Winx Club x Male!Reader)
Valentine's Special 2! (The Trix x Male!Reader)
Valentine's Special 3! (Diaspro x Male!Reader)
Tecna x Male!Reader
Flora x Male!Reader
Stormy x Male!Reader
Aisha x Male!Reader
Roxy x Male!Reader
Darcy x Male!Reader
Stella x Male!Reader
Icy x Male!Reader
Diaspro x Male!Reader
Daphne x Male!Reader
Musa x Male!Reader
Roxy x Male!Reader
Tecna x Intelligent!Male!Reader
Stella x Male!Reader
Daphne x Male!Reader
Aisha x Male!Reader
Bloom x Male!Reader
Flora x Male!Reader
Diaspro x Male!Reader
Daphne x Male!Reader
Mirta x Male!Reader
Stormy x Male!Reader
Darcy x Male!Reader
Icy x Male!Reader
Faragonda x Male!Reader
Musa x Male!Reader (Birthday Special)
(Yandere?)Tecna x Shy!Male!Reader
Yandere!Flora x Male!Reader
Mother!Faragonda x Son!Reader
Roxy x Male!Reader
Stormy x Male!Reader
Aisha x Male!Reader (Birthday Special)
The Trix x Little Brother! Reader
Yandere!Bloom x Male!Reader
Yandere!Stella x Male!Reader
Bloom x Male!Reader x Daphne
Yandere!Trix x Male!Reader
Mirta x Male!Reader x Stormy
Stella x Male!Reader x Flora
Mitzi x Male!Reader
Bloom x Male!Reader x Stella
Faragonda x Male!Reader
Icy x Male!Reader x Stormy
Griselda x Male!Reader
Stella x Male!Reader (Birthday Special)
Darcy x Male!Reader
Stormy x Male!Reader x Darcy
Faragonda x Male!Reader x Griselda
Roxy x Male!Reader
Bloom x Male!Reader
Tecna x Male!Reader (Birthday Special)

Yandere!Clingy!Musa x Male!Reader

239 6 0
By The789Guy

After finishing class for the day, you went through your locker before heading into your room and pulling something important out of the closet.

You took out an old box, pulling out the guitar that you used to play back then. Before placing it back in the box, you experienced memories of all the times you spent with it. You then went to the kitchen and made some tea.

While you were drinking, you didn't realize you were being stalked. Outside your dorm, Musa oversaw what you were hiding, and quickly got an idea.  The following day, you woke up and did your daily morning routine before looking at the calendar and saw that today is practice day. As you were grabbing your guitar, you realized you couldn't show your true skills to anyone, so you decided to pretend that you got the skills just from practicing by yourself.

After you finished getting ready, you had just exited your dorm room and were heading to class when you froze in terror.

Musa: "Hello."

"Hi," you responded meekly.

Musa: "You dropped this."

She handed you one of your missing library books.

"Oh, thanks Musa, I've been looking all over for this."

You slowly walked away, and then ran, to class, while Musa stayed behind and laughed.

Musa: "Oh Y/N, you may have your secret kept from everyone, but not me."

After you were finished with your classes, you were just about to reach the last one before freezing up upon getting a strange feeling before entering the classroom. Two hours later, you were getting things out of your locker when you ran into Musa.

Musa: "Could you do me a favor?"

"What could I do for you?"

Musa: "Could you come over to my dorm?"

You were left in shock from this question.

Musa: "Great. Follow me."

Upon reaching her dorm, she opened the door, and you nervously walked in and saw a picture of her and her friends. While sitting down on the couch, you admired all the cool things she had.

Musa: "Y/N?"

You got up off the couch and walked to her room. As you entered, the door closed, leaving yourself frightened.

When you turned around, you saw Musa standing there, with a creepy smile plastered across her face.

"Why did you close the door?"

Musa: "Because I finally have you with me."

You slowly backed away and tried to make a run for the window, only for Musa to grab you and pin you down on the bed.

"Why are you doing this?!"

Musa: "I know about your past."

"W-what are you even talking about?"

Musa: did you really think I wouldn't recognize my favorite singer just because you are, so you say, "retired"?"

"Please don't tell anyone about this! I'll do anything!"

Musa: "Anything?"

"Yes, anything from anyone that knows I used to be a popular celebrity."

Musa: "Well, I only have one thing to ask of you."

"What is it?"

She got real close at you.

"Please don't let it be--" you began thinking.

Musa: "For you to be my lover."

"I don't want to, I keep getting asked that question and--"

Musa: "You don't have a choice."

"But what if--"

Musa: "You refuse, and I'll make sure you and whatever girlfriend you have will pay."

At this point, there was no escape from this. She clearly has you in her hold.

"I suppose I--"

She unexpectedly kissed you before you finished your sentence.

Musa: "Can you stay with me for tonight? Tomorrow is the weekend, and I am not letting you out of my sight."

You slowly climbed into bed without question, knowing the hell that is awaiting you.

Musa: "You're going to love me."

"Someone help," you thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 156 31
We're The Winx! Follow Bloom, Phoebe, Stella, Flora, Aisha, Tecna, and Musa live their daily life on Magix world, among lessons, loves, quarrels and...
29.7K 677 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
577 18 13
A boy in Alfea. Doesn't it sound just a little bit embarrassing when you're the only boy fairy in the whole world....and then you get forced into goi...