Elite Force - Forever (Season...

By DavenMarvel

°"...Then I don't want to be a hero anymore"°- Chase Davenport ✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✪ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧ Before being defeat... More

✪ (Cast) ✪
✪ (Aesthetics) ✪
✪ Episode 1| Way Down We Go
✪*ೃ (One Year Later) ✪*ೃ
✪ Episode 2| The Last One Standing
✪ Episode 3| The Mighty Force
✪ Episode 4| Bionic Revolution
✪ Episode 5| The Road
✪ Episode 6| The Outlaws
✪ Episode 7| More Than Friends
✪ Episode 8| You Have Our Blessing
✪ Episode 9| Meeting Of Forces (Part 1)
✪ Episode 10| Meeting Of Forces (Part 2)
✪ Episode 11| I Take Care Of You
✪ Episode 12| A Glimpse Of The Future (Part 1)
✪ Episode 13| A Glimpse Of The Future (Part 2)
✪ Episode 14| Old Friends
✪ Episode 15| The Engagement Party
✪ Episode 16| Spreading The News
✪ Episode 18| The Harringtons
✪ Episode 19| The Sacrifice
✪ Episode 20| Ends and Beginnings
✪ Episode 21| This Story Has Three Sides
✪ Episode 22| What If?
✪ Episode 23| Uranian Crystals
✪ Episode 24| Power Down
✪ Episode 25| The Talent Show

✪ Episode 17| Infiltrated

99 6 42
By DavenMarvel

At Mighty Force headquarters, Adam and Chase are in the command center.

"Damn it!" Adam says taking out an earpiece "what's wrong?" Chase asks "We have a situation here, device lost in the field" Adam says "What!?" Chase says.

"Spin went on his first mission and he lost a neural scrambler in the field" Adam says "did you track it?" Chase asks "Doing it now" Adam says.

Harper walks in indignantly "Hi sweetheart, what's up?" Chase asks "Nothing, Just that!" Harper shows Newton in her arms, the cat is wearing a baby diaper.

Chase frowns and turns his chair towards Adam confused "Adam?" Chase says "Oh yeah I did it" Adam says.

"why? Just why!?" Harper says she takes Newton to Chase and he helps take the diaper off the cat while she holds it.

"Because I don't know if you knew, Harper, but I'm going to be a dad, I have to train" Adam says "Doesn't explain the diaper on our cat" Chase says petting the cat.

"I know babies need a lot of diapers so I'm training myself to be able to put a diaper on anything super fast, like this" Adam smiles and picks up a watermelon with a diaper on it, Chase and Harper look at each other confused.

"Uh a watermelon?" Harper says "Yup, can you do that, I don't think so" Adam says "I don't plan on doing that anytime soon" Harper smiles sarcastically.

"I think you're well trained Adam, you can leave Newton out of this, next time he might rip your face off" Chase smirk "He would never do that, we're brothers, come here big boy!" Adam says picking up the cat that purrs at him.

"Adam, I don't think there's such a thing as training to be a dad" Harper says "uh are you a dad?" Adam says "no but..." "so don't question it!" Adam says.

"Just stop putting diapers on things!... that's a phrase a Captain from a high-tech headquarters would say" Chase says frustrated.

"you'll understand when you're a father" Adam says "Your baby isn't even born yet!" Harper says "That doesn't make me any less of a father, Harper!" Adam says, Harper rolls her eyes.

"Guys focus!" Chase says seeing something on the monitor "What's the situation?" Harper asks.

"Not good, Spin lost a neural scrambler on a mission field and the device was confiscated, look!" Chase points to security camera footage showing federal police officers finding and taking the device.

"What kind of information does a neural scrambler have?" Adam says "The device itself held no information, however, If they go deeper into the investigation they might find fingerprints and...""In short, a crappy neural scrambler could scramble everything" Harper says "Eh yeah!" Chase says.

"Sometimes it seems like we never left that Lab" Adam sighs.

"How are we going to get the device back if it was taken to a police station?" Harper says "I don't know" Chase runs a hand through his hair trying to think.

Suddenly they hear a baby crying, Harper and Chase frown and slowly turn to Adam, listening to audio on his cell phone of a baby crying.

"Do you think this crying means he's hungry or that he's sleepy?" Adam asks, Harper rolls his eyes, and Chase snatches the cell phone from Adam's hand and sets it aside, looking at him irritated.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Bree goes to the control center at Harper's request.

"Hey, what happened?" Bree ask "Device lost on mission field, and confiscated by local authorities" Harper says "What?" Bree says.

"We have a neural scrambler at a police station, we need to recover it before they start an investigation" Chase says.

"Is this the police station?" Bree asks "yes, we want you to infiltrate there, take the device and leave as quickly as possible, without making contact with anyone" Harper says.

"why just me?" Bree says "This is a mission for just one person, this police station is a small, heavily guarded place with few people...a invasion mission is a recipe for disaster under these conditions" Chase says.

"Chase is right, We have already checked there's cameras in every corner, we can't break in, we need someone discreet and agile to enter undercover and take the device without being noticed and you Bree with your agility and experience, is more than capable of that" Harper says.

"What if they catch me?" Bree asks "They won't, you will use this, a micro camera we will observe everything and you will have the communicator, we will follow your every step and instruct you" Harper gives Bree a communicator and puts a necklace on her with a microcamera on the pendant.

"we're going to give you a police uniform, so you can quickly go in as if you were just another officer and leave without being seen" Chase says "Okay, got It" Bree says she leaves to prepare for the mission.

Harper sighs and leans against the table, Chase smirks and gets up going to her.

"and what happened to Mr Davenport? Did he react well?" Harper says "I talked to Leo, apparently he reacted well..." Chase says calmly standing in front of Harper and caressing her arms.

"he said he understands why we can't have contact with him, and that he will do everything he can to fix the situation" Chase says leaning towards Harper.

"How?" Harper says "I don't know...and honestly..." Chase holds her waist "I don't want to know right now" Chase whispers in her ear, Harper feels a slight shiver and she smiles, Chase kisses Harper's neck.

"Well, you know the plan if everything goes wrong, me, you, your bike, and we're going to run away to Brazil" Harper says.

"Why Brazil?" Chase asks "Strangely I feel like I'd do well there, I know no one would think of looking for us there and I'm also learning Portuguese and I want to put it into practice" Harper smiles, Chase bites his lip with a smile.

Chase kisses her neck again but now with more desire "Chase" Harper chuckles shyly, Chase puts his leg between her legs, Harper takes a deep breath and looks at him, placing her hand on his shoulders.

"Damn Chase, don't do that" Harper chuckles whispering to him "That what?" Chase smirks and kisses her cheek gently pushing her further against the table.

"Don't tease me" Harper brushes his bangs off his forehead "do you feel teased?" Chase pulls her tightly against him, Harper laughs and wrinkles her nose.

"You're a danger Cap" Harper whispers, Chase smiles "I love you so much, Darling, that fucking messes with me" Chase whispers, Harper bites her lip "Aw I love you too Lover boy!" Harper says looking into his eyes.

Chase smiles, tucking her hair behind her ear as she leans in to kiss him, Chase kiss her softly, Harper rests her hands on his chest as they kiss slowly and intimately.

Chase sighs into the kiss, Harper reconnects their lips tighter.

Bree returns to the command center and sees the two starting to make out, Bree rolls her eyes and clears her throat.

Chase quickly moves away from Harper, she laughs and wipes her mouth.

Chase runs his tongue over his bottom lip and shyly adjusts the waistband of his pants "I thought I'd interrupt" Bree says, Chase rolls his eyes.

"ready for the mission?" Chase says "I know you are" Bree chuckles "Wow how old are you 12?" Chase says, Bree smiles and tilts her head and look at Harper who has a proud look on her face.

"Okay you're here, your communicator and micro camera are working, ready to go" Chase says.

"Okay, focus Capitain, focus!" Bree points at Chase, Harper chuckles "You too General" Bree says and leaves.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Bree goes to the police station, she stands in front of the building.

"Okay Bree stay calm, just go in there and look for the evidence room, the device should be there" Chase says on the communicator "Copy that!" Bree says she puts on a police cap and heads towards the building.

Entering through the front door without making eye contact with anyone.

"Do you see everything?" Bree asks adjusting her necklace.

"Yes, the camera is working" Harper says looking at the camera images on the main monitor.

"Bree, the evidence room is the third room down the hall on your left" Chase stands.

Bree heads towards the hall before an Officer walks past her "Good morning" he says "Morning" Bree says quickly passing by him.

Chase and Harper watch everything from the command center "Here, evidence room" Bree says entering the room.

"okay, now what?" Bree says "Search everything" Harper says, Bree starts looking in the drawers and cabinets in the room, she finds several things but nothing from the device.

"Don't leave marks" Chase says "I'm wearing gloves" Bree says always leaving everything where it was, Bree sighs and throws her hands in the air quickly confused.

"it's not here anywhere" Bree says "What?" Harper says "we know it's at the police station, go to another room" Chase says "Okay" Bree leaves the room discreetly, she goes to another room and starts looking.

"Nothing here" Bree says quietly she stops and starts thinking of a plan.

"Hey!" A woman appears in the doorway, Bree has her back to her, but remains still in shock and "act natural" Chase says.

Bree turns to the woman, a woman a little shorter than Bree, dark skin and dark hair loose at shoulder length, with a badge that says "Delegate Robin Jhonson".

She has her arms crossed standing in the doorway "Hello" she smiles.

Freema Agyeman as Robin Jhonson

"it's the Delegate" Chase says "oh that's great" Harper says sarcastically.

Bree puts her hands on her hips "hi, Delegate Jhonson" Bree says "You must be the new detective" Robin says.

"yes, it's me" Bree smiles "Bree What are you doing?" Chase says "Oh Jasmin Stewart right? I'm Delegate Robin Jhonson, it's an honor to welcome you to our police station" Robin extends her hand and Bree shakes it.

"Now there's no going back" Harper says to Bree.

"Search now. Police Detective Jasmin Stewart" Chase says "searching" Harper says searching the computer.

"Come with me, I'll introduce you to the rest of the police station" Robin says, Bree takes a deep breath and follows Robin.

"I saw your record, it's very impressive, as soon as I read it I needed to have you on my police force, all I want is more women with attitude on this team" Robin says, Bree thinks "attitude, I get it" Bree says to herself, the two walk through the halls.

"Here, Jasmin Stewart, 26, blonde, brown eyes, born and raised in England but recently moved to California, police detective for three years, graduated in law, specialist in criminal investigation, described as disciplined and firm, and a serious and observant woman according to friends and her husband..." Harper says looking at various information about Jasmin Stewart

Bree's fake identity as Jasmin Stewart

Bree takes off her gloves and changes her ring as if it were a wedding ring, she takes a deep breath and straightens her posture.

"Don't mind the mess around here, these guys sometimes look like animals" Robin says "I thought your police station was lovely, Delegate Johnson" Bree says with an impeccable English accent.

Chase and Harper frown and look at each other "Thank you Detective Stewart" Robin says as they pass a specific room that catches Bree's attention.

"did you guys see this?" Bree whispers "What's in that room?" Harper asks "I'm going to freeze the image" Chase says.

"I'll introduce you to the rest of the team" Robin says "of course" Bree says.

Chase investigates the image of the room, and notices that we monitor and file records of him, Harper and Adam, and security footage from missions of the bionic soldiers.

"They're investigating us" Chase says "what? How did they get all this?" Harper says "it's a year long investigation....Bree I need you to go into that room and find out what's going on" Chase says.

"yeah Bree, now that you've played Jasmin Stewart, keep it that way until we get the device and understand what these guys know" Harper says thoughtfully, Bree remains silent, listening to their voices in her ear, when a guy walks through the front door angrily with two others following him

"Damn, I was so close this time!!" The guy screams, Robin looks at the commotion irritated "What's going on?" Chase asks "I don't know" Bree says.

"Fuck! I can't believe I lost him!" He shouts "Hey man relax, it happens" another shorter guy says "Shut up! It was because of you that he escaped!" The guy says, Bree watches him confused.

The guy is tall, caramel brown skin, with long dark hair and brown eyes, whit a sparse beard on his face.

"Me!? I was just following protocol..." "Oh, what kind of fucking protocol are these!" He argues with another guy, Robin intervenes.

"Hey Hey, both of you shut up!!" Robin says "Mrs, let me explain" The guy says impatiently "Shut up Halpert, you explain in your report, if you are a little smart, I think you don't want to raise your voice in front of the new Detective" Robin points at Bree.

The guy runs his hand through his hair calming down and looks towards Bree who remains without any expression.

Avan Jogia as Matt Halpert

"Is she the new Detective?" Matt asks "Yeah, don't make her get the first impression that you're an idiot, you're going to be working together for a long time and you know what I think about your little problem of working in a team" Robin says.

"I have no problem working in a team" Matt says "yeah yeah, Keep lying to yourself I don't care, I'm your Delegate not your Psychologist, Sergeant now, Everyone in the meeting room now, you too, Rookie" Robin tells everyone.

Matt sighs and heads towards the meeting room.

"who is this guy?" Chase says "I don't know yet but...have you ever thought about wearing a police uniform?" Harper asks Chase, he looks at her confused.

"No? Okay then" Harper looks away from another monitor to research information about Matt, Chase can't help but smile at her.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Everyone from the police station gathers in the meeting room.

Bree sits in one of the first chairs and Matt sits next to her, turning the chair and sitting on it with the back facing forward, as he plays with a key.

Robin stands in front of everyone "Attention everyone!" Robin says "We have a lot of work today..." Robin says "well that's news" Matt grumbles.

"But before anything else I want to introduce you to our newest Detective, Jasmin, do you want to come here and talk a little about you?" Robin tells Bree.

"Come on, keep your cover" Chase says, Bree gets up "Just say your name, no need to mess around" Harper says "Thank you Delegate Jhonson..." Bree stands up.

"I must say your work is remarkable" Bree says with accent, Robin smiles, Bree clears her throat.

"Hello everyone, I'm Detective Jasmin Stewart, and I'd like to say what an honor it is to work at this station..." Bree looks at everyone "Okay, Bree is enough..." "I want to make something clear to you all..." Bree interrupts Chase.

He looks at Harper she pays attention to Bree's speech.

"I worked really hard to be here today, to have this position, you have no idea how difficult it is for a woman to be recognized in the police field, right?" Bree says firmly "Completely" Robin says.

Harper crosses her arms.

"And I like and take my work very seriously, so while I'm here at work I don't tolerate jokes, I extremely and above all value discipline in my work environment, that's why I was hired in the first place" Bree says firmly and keeping the accent, Matt makes a surprised face and looks at the other officers.

Harper and Chase listen and watch in amazement "Scary, look, I have goosebumps" Harper says, Chase puts his hands on his hips paying attention.

"I hope you all respect that, just as I will respect you, other than that I have nothing more to say I am very reserved, thank you again for the opportunity and I truly hope that we can achieve our goals as one police force, thank you" Bree says "Thank you Detective" Robin says.

Bree maintains the same posture and returns to her chair.

"What the hell was that?" Chase says "It was Bree" Harper frowns "That didn't sound like Bree at all" Chase chuckles "She didn't even stutter" Harper says impressed.

"that was... really good, keep going" Chase says, Bree crosses her legs keeping a calm and serious look.

"Oh this is going to be interesting" Harper says

"Okay let's get to the news kids" Robin smirk "one of our agente today, found this!" Robin takes the neural scrambler and puts it on the table.

Bree tries to remain calm without showing expression "What is this?" Matt asks "An adaptation of a neural scrambler from Davenport Industries" Robin says.

"What does it do?" Matt asks "It scrambles your neurons" Robin says sarcastically "Oh yeah I kind of got it" Matt smirk.

"What's the problem with it?" Bree ask "I think bionics and super dudes have something to do with it" Robin says, Matt shakes his head.

"seriously I don't understand the obsession with these guys. You know, my little brother once got stuck with them at an Aliens Gladiators convention, they were super nice to him, they even made the kid believe he had powers" Matt chuckles, Bree smiles slightly as if she remembered.

"I loved destroying that illusion for that nerd" Matt says, he gives a slight glance at Bree who stays in character.

"It doesn't matter if you are friends with them or not, the government and the big guys don't like them and consider them criminals by definition, our job is to catch them" Robin says.

"Uh and are you by any chance close to that?" Bree ask "We weren't, since we have the information but we didn't have an expert in the area of investigation until then, but with you here detective, I think we have a great chance of catching them" Robin says, Bree nods.

"did you hear that?" Harper says "I heard, and...I think we can use this to our advantage, and very well" Chase says thoughtfully.

"Jasmin, I want you to start investigating this, I will give you the files we have, the objective of the investigation is to find the supposed hiding place of these criminals" Robin says.

"How do you know they are....around?" Bree "A lot of the calls we've been getting lately have had unknown intervention, you know, like someone went there and did the work for us without leaving any evidence" Matt says "Until now" Robin points to the device.

"Damn, you can't be too careful!" Harper says "When the whole world is against us, we really can't sweetheart" Chase says.

"This is the first clue we have in a year of investigation, don't waste it" Robin tells Bree "Okay" Bree says.

"Matt will help you with this investigation he has field information that could be useful" Robin says, Bree and Matt look at each other.

"Dismissed" Robin says, Bree quickly gets up and goes to the bathroom, the only place where she can be alone and talk to Harper and Chase.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Bree enters the bathroom.

"What do I do now?" Bree ask "I'd say you've done a lot more than the mission required" Harper says, Bree rolls her eyes.

"I'm praising you cutie" Harper smirk, Bree smiles sarcastically in front of the mirror.

"Look Bree, I want you to keep your cover" Chase says "What? Chase are you crazy? It's too risky" Bree says "With your acting it isn't" Harper says.

"what?" Bree says "Come on Bree I didn't recognize you, and since when do you know how to do an accent?" Chase says "I have no idea I think it's because I watched a lot of Bridgerton whit Kaz" Bree says.

"Why do you watch Bridgerton with Kaz?" Harper says "Because it's his favorite show, but I'm not the one who told you that" Bree says, Harper laughs.

"look Bree, you understand what's going on, we have controle of the situation" Chase says "i don't get it?" Brey says.

"They have a lot of information and so far the only reason they haven't done anything with it is due to the lack of an expert in the field" Chase is like "Yeah" Bree says.

"Now you've assumed the identity of an expert in the field, they will hand over all the information to you, and you, or rather we, will have full control of what they know about us" Chase says.

"Not to mention that this will broaden our view of the situation, giving us the authorities' view of us and the law" Harper says "exactly!" Chase says.

"Are you saying I can manipulate the situation to get them away from us" Bree says "you can intervene closely" Harper says "Not you, Jasmin Stewart!" Chase says.

"But what about the fact that there actually is a Jasmin Stewart?" Bree says "You fit her description, as long as you stay in character and adhere to her characteristics, I think you'll be fine" Harper says.

An officer enters the bathroom and Bree remains silent and messes whit her hair in front of the mirror to disguise herself.

"You've been there for a long time, get out" Chase says, Bree leaves the bathroom and goes to the water fountain to get water.

Kaz walks in the command center "Hey guys, what's going on?" Kaz asks "Just Bree playing cop" Chase says.

"Uh what an interesting little show" Kaz chuckles "I bet it's not as interesting as Bridgerton" Chase chuckles, Harper gasps and looks at him laughing and he also looks at her while the two give a high five.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about" Kaz clears his throat "Oh you know, Fire Boy, you know" Harper says and Chase laughs.

"How is she doing?" Kaz asks rolling his eyes changing the subject.

Bree is drinking water when Matt approaches her "Jasmin" Matt says "Hey" Bree says.

"who is this guy?" Kaz asks "Sergeant Matt Halpert, 24 years old, the youngest police operations officer in the police force, military training, his hobbies include surfing and hiking, he also spends more than a reasonable amount of time at the gym when not working, and get this... He's single!" Harper says turning her chair towards Kaz and smiling sarcastically, Kaz glares at her irritated.

"Yeah?" Bree says firmly "I just wanted to introduce myself, since we're going to work together, I'm Matt and relax, I understand the "I'm a serious and disciplined woman" thing, so I'm going to try to control myself with the jokes" Matt says,

Bree smiles slightly "I'm not that
tough, I just like to define my space" Bree says "I completely understand, I'm the reserved type too, so much so that... my biggest difficulty is working teamwork as you've probably already noticed" Matt says.

"the abundant shouting when you walked in made it clear" Bree says.

"What's with the accent?" Kaz asks "Shhh! Be quiet Lord Bridgerton!" Harper says.

"Sorry about all the mess earlier" Matt says "I understand" Bree fills the glass with water.

Matt sees Bree's ring "Oh you're married I see" Matt says "Yeah, a gentleman" Bree smiles, Matt chuckles.

"What's his name?" Matt says "Stewart" Bree says firmly, Matt frowns "that's your last name Jasmin!" Harper says, "Uh your husband's name is Stewart?" Matt asks.

"yes" Bree drinks water "so his name is Stewart Stewart?" Matt ask "His parents weren't very creative," Bree says, Matt laughs gently "I see" Matt says.

Bree smiles gently, Kaz crosses his arms.

"Look uh, since we're going to work together and stuff, it would be interesting if I had your contact or your Instagram something like that" Matt says.

"Oh..." Bree says "You don't have Instagram" Chase says thinking quickly "I don't have Instagram" Bree says.

"If he searches your name he'll get pictures of the real Jasmin Stewart..." Harper says "I don't have one, I don't have patience for these things I'm too busy, and as incredible as it may seem, Jasmin Stewart is a very common name, they keep confusing me with other girls, it's a mess" Bree says, Matt smirk.

"Okay give me your number then" Matt says "she doesn't need to give him the number" Kaz says uncomfortable.

"What do we do?" Harper ask "We'll give him a number" Chase says looking at the monitor "Our number" Chase says by creating a fake phone number that gives secure, monitored communication directly to them.

"Do you have a cell phone number don't you?" Matt asks "yes I do I just need to remember I lost my number recently and now I have a new one" Bree says.

"Ask for his cell phone" Chase says "Can I borrow your cell phone?" Bree says, Matt gives her the cell phone so she can add her contact information.

"I just need the code to his cell phone" Chase says giving instructions to Bree, she adds a fake, untraceable number that Chase programmed into Matt's cell phone "Here" Bree gives him his cell phone back.

"Ready now when he talks to Jasmin he's going to talk to us" Chase says receiving the "hi" that Matt sent just for testing.

"Aw look you giving your number to a boy" Kaz mocks, Chase glares at him "I wouldn't make fun of him too much because the person who gave Matt that number was Bree" Harper smirks, Kaz sighs.

"Great..." Matt says putting away his cell phone and going to the coffee shop "So tell me, what brought you here to California?" Matt says "Work" Bree says.

"Did you manage to find a nice neighborhood? Friends or something?" Matt asks "he's asking too many questions, get rid of him" Harper says "yeah, get rid of him" Kaz says, Bree thinks.

"Friends?" Bree says "yeah, there are friends in town" Matt asks, Bree stops and puts her hand on her face, Matt frowns, Bree starts to fake cry but it looks extremely real.

"Is she crying?" Chase asks, Harper shrugs.

"Uh, my bad, did I say something wrong?" Matt says "No, it's just...my dog ​​just passed away and he was my best friend, you know" Bree says in a tearful tone, Matt looks at her confused.

"Oh I miss him, I'm sorry but I don't want to talk about it Matt" Bree says calmly with a tear falling from her eye "Oh yeah, it's okay I understand..." Matt says confused and embarrassed.

"these issues are delicate for me" Bree says wiping away the tears "you're right I crossed the line, I'm sorry it won't happen again" Matt says, Bree takes a deep breath as if controlling the crying looking down.

"My condolences" Matt says still confused "It's okay, he's in a better place now" Bree says dramatizing.

"Wow Someone give this girl an Oscar!" Kaz chuckles "Now he's going to think twice before asking her anything... very good Bree" Harper says.

"Hang in there Detective, I'll see you" Matt smiles and walks past Bree, her head is down as another tear runs down her face, as Matt walks out the door.

Bree returns to her normal self wiping away her tears "oh that was perfect" Harper says, Bree sighs with a smile and leaves as if nothing had happened.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Robin takes Bree to her office where there is all the confidential information they found including the device.

"So what do you have so far?" Bree ask "I'd say this neural scrambler proves the theory that we and the FBI had that Donald Davenport is behind all of this" Robin says.

Chase frowns and looks at Harper and Kaz.

"he's probably organizing an illegal movement to protect and shelter superhumans and bionics" Robin says.

"Mr Davenport is really screwed" Kaz says "Yup it's like the weight of this entire plane carrier fell on his back, even though he doesn't even know it exists" Harper says.

"We know they are out there because they faced the Secretary of State these days, and not what convinces me that Davenport with all the technology this guy has, not be able to track the little robots he created" Robin says "It makes sense" Bree says.

"This device also justifies the fact that many witnesses to the places they may have possibly been to don't remember anything, but it also shows that they have access advanced means of communication and tracking which makes me believe they have a secret base somewhere or something" Robin says "They are on the right path" Kaz says.

"See, all the records of unusual activities that we believe to be theirs have to do with superhumans who were no longer found after that, we have the situation of the former members of the Elite Force who suddenly disappeared from prison, and we have the case where Android Marcus Davenport, who after being suspected was confiscated and taken to a government base, was rescued by them too..." Robin shows the records.

"I'm afraid they are forming some kind of army with their people and Davenport has something to do with it or is the one organizing a possible rebellion against the government" Robin says "Yeah, but those, Delegate, are clues not proof" Bree says firmly.

"That's my girl!" Kaz says, Chase looks at him "Our girl" Kaz says.

"We can only accuse someone, and even more so someone with Donald Davenport's reputation if we have solid evidence" Bree says "I know, and that's why you're here Detective, you're the one who's going to get the evidence we need, and you can also find out what is actually happening" Robin says.

"Or find out what we want you to find out" Chase smirk "of course, I'll do my best" Bree says, Robin smile.

"Welcome to our police force Detective Stewart!" Robin puts his hand on Bree's shoulder and leaves.

"So is Bree going to stick with it now? With that guy?" Kaz says "well she knows how to maintain a disguise, I had never thought about organizing a undercover mission but it could be advantageous" Chase says.

"Yes, it's very advantageous to have Mr Shampoo Commercial on our side" Kaz says uncomfortable "Is everything ok Kaz?, you don't seem to like the handsome, friendly police officer but I don't know why?" Harper says sarcastically.

"He doesn't seem trustworthy" Kaz says "we barely know the guy" Chase says "exactly, we barely know the guy!" Kaz says.

"Look, they're not on our side, quite the opposite, but it's advantageous to keep an eye on them especially because we're their main case" Chase says.

"I don't understand, Robin knows about our prison break, how come she didn't recognize Bree?' Kaz says.

"Bree has changed a lot physically in the last few months, she's dyed her hair to the way she puts on makeup and stuff...But above all, she exudes so much confidence and genuineness when she is in character that she leads everyone to believe in her, no one even dares to question," Harper says.

"Nobody even thinks to suspect, she's too convincing" Chase says "She really is amazing" Kaz smirk.

"Yeah every day discovering something new...We all have hidden talents" Harper gets up and leaves.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Later Kaz is in Bree's room taking a nap.

Bree goes in and closes the door, she sees him sleeping and gives him a smile.

She was still in her police uniform, she takes off her uniform shirt, leaving her with the white tank top that she wears underneath and her uniform pants, leaving her with the short black shorts that she wore underneath.

She puts the uniform on a chair so as not to threaten her since she is going to wear this uniform again soon, her movement kind of wakes Kaz up.

"Who's there Bree or Jasmin?" Kaz asks, Bree turns to him "You saw everything, didn't you?" Bree says.

"Yeah and I must say you're a great actress, you have talent" Kaz smiles with a tired voice "Thank you, I don't even know how I did all this" Bree chuckles letting down her hair.

"You were great on the mission, are you really going back there?" Kaz ask "Yes, you saw all the information they have, we can't risk this information falling into the wrong hands" Bree says.

Kaz sighs and closes his eyes, Bree goes to him "I'm exhausted!" Bree says laying down on his chest, Kaz strokes her head as she puts a leg over him.

"There are some interesting people there" Kaz says "They are just ordinary people doing their jobs, they are not our enemies, Bram is the real enemy" Bree says closing her eyes "You're right" Kaz says.

"and what about that guy, Matt?" Kaz asks "what's wrong with him?" Bree asks "Are you... his friend or?" Kaz says "He's just a random guy who works with Jasmin, nothing more" Bree says.

"Oh I see, but so what do you think of him?" Kaz asks, Bree raises her head to look at him "Are you...jealous?" Bree asks "I never said that..." Kaz says.

"so why so many questions about him?" Bree ask "It's just that you're not letting me finish, because if you did...you'd see that I would ask about everyone at the police station, I just started with him but then I would ask about Robin and then the other short guy and I was also going to ask that other guy with the mustache and clear up the doubt as to whether or not he wears a wig?" Kaz says, justifying himself, Bree laughs.

"Seriously that can't be his real hair!" Kaz says "It's not" Bree says "I knew it! Harper owes me 20 bucks" Kaz smirk.

"And I didn't want to tell you anything, but I don't think Matt has all that real hair either" Kaz says "can you relax and forget about this, it's just a mission, it's not important" Bree says leaning towards him.

Kaz sighs looking at her lips "Okay okay, you're right, I don't need to worry about anything" Kaz smiles while Bree climbs on top of him, for a firm and hot kiss.

Kaz puts her hair back and holds her face as the kiss becomes more passionate and they both smile in the middle of the kiss.

~◆ ▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬ ◆~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 810 43
Incandescent - full of strong emotion; passion - "I rather have you," "Why?" Chase davenport fanfi...
14.5K 500 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
19K 393 44
"Why do you see me like that? We've just met today, you know?" "Because the moment I saw you, you looked like a Princess to me. Besides I saved you l...
6.7K 34 19
WARNING :This story is rated m for younger viewers 🛑 The Elite force is having a party at their penthouse when Davenport is away. They invite the w...