Elite Force - Forever (Season...

DavenMarvel tarafından

°"...Then I don't want to be a hero anymore"°- Chase Davenport ✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✪ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧ Before being defeat... Daha Fazla

✪ (Cast) ✪
✪ (Aesthetics) ✪
✪ Episode 1| Way Down We Go
✪*ೃ (One Year Later) ✪*ೃ
✪ Episode 2| The Last One Standing
✪ Episode 3| The Mighty Force
✪ Episode 4| Bionic Revolution
✪ Episode 5| The Road
✪ Episode 6| The Outlaws
✪ Episode 7| More Than Friends
✪ Episode 8| You Have Our Blessing
✪ Episode 9| Meeting Of Forces (Part 1)
✪ Episode 10| Meeting Of Forces (Part 2)
✪ Episode 11| I Take Care Of You
✪ Episode 12| A Glimpse Of The Future (Part 1)
✪ Episode 13| A Glimpse Of The Future (Part 2)
✪ Episode 14| Old Friends
✪ Episode 15| The Engagement Party
✪ Episode 16| Spreading The News
✪ Episode 17| Infiltrated
✪ Episode 19| The Sacrifice
✪ Episode 20| Ends and Beginnings
✪ Episode 21| This Story Has Three Sides
✪ Episode 22| What If?
✪ Episode 23| Uranian Crystals
✪ Episode 24| Power Down
✪ Episode 25| The Talent Show

✪ Episode 18| The Harringtons

83 7 29
DavenMarvel tarafından

At Mighty Force headquarters.

Grace and Adam are in the living room, Grace is already a few weeks pregnant and her belly is starting to show.

Adam brings her some tea "Here, can you see?" Grace shows her belly "Yes...do you think he can hear me?" Adam says, Grace shrugs.

"Hey my baby, it's me your daddy" Adam says with baby talk, Grace smiles "How are things in there?" Adam says "I bet it's a mess, that's how he makes me feel" Grace chuckles.

"Aw look at you already giving Mom a hard time" Adam says, Grace laughs.

"Hush, little baby don't say a word, Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird" Adam sings to Grace's belly, stroking her belly "And if that mocking bird don't sing, Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring" Adam sings.

"I think he's still too little" Grace says "Hey don't say that, if anyone in my family is going to have a little baby, it's Chase" Adam says "We're going to have a big boy or a big girl" Adam says.

"Speaking of family" Grace straightens up on the couch "I think it's time for me to tell my aunt and uncle about this" Grace says "Haven't you told them yet?" Adam asks.

"No, I haven't had the courage" Grace says "Why not?" Adam says "because they're terrible, they're so... spoiled and superficial" Grace says.

"But they're your family" Adam says "I don't fit in with my family, I love them but I don't fit in" Grace says "Well, now your family is mine, so I think you should tell" Adam says "I know, but I can't tell you the truth" Grace says.

"I know, but Leo will help you with this" Adam says "Adam" Grace whimpers "look and if necessary I can meet them" Adam says "No, you don't understand, my aunt is calm, but my uncle and my cousin have a certain... prejudice against you" Grace hesitates to say.

"because I'm bionic?" Adam asks "no, because you're a Davenport" Grace says "What? Why they don't even know me" Adam says "I have no idea where this rivalry came from they just.... don't like the Davenports" Grace says, Adam shakes his head.

"So how do you think they're going to react when they find out their niece is going to give birth to the next Davenport!?" Grace says worried "Probably not well" Adam says.

"Nope, I never had the courage to tell my aunt that I had a crush on you" Grace says "Really?" Adam says "yeah, partly because she loved Drew and I knew if I broke up with him, she would freak out" Grace says, Adam makes a frustrated face.

"I know what you're thinking" Grace says "your aunt has serious issues? Yeah" Adam says "if it makes you feel better she's not good at choosing men, no wonder she's been divorced three times" Grace says.

Adam fixes her hair "Look everything is going to be okay, do they love you?" Adam says "yeah...I hope so" Grace says "then they will love your baby too" Adam smiles, Grace strokes his beard.

"But I want them to like you too" Grace says, Adam smiles and kisses her firmly "We'll be fine" Adam says "Yey!!" Grace smiles excitedly and lies on his shoulder.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

During a break from training, Harper goes to the cafeteria to get some water when he hears a group of girls who were at practice talking at a table behind the drinks machine.

"Ahg I'm exhausted" A girl wearing pink says "I can barely stand either" The other girl in blue says, Harper listens to the conversation of the girls who appear to be a year or two younger than her.

"Sometimes I don't even feel like getting out of bed..." The girl in blue says.

"I know, but do you know what a great incentive is to come to training..." The other smirks, Harper drinks the water "Oh yeah..." "Captain" they say together, Harper drowns in the water but quickly holds back so the girls don't see her and.

"What the...?" Harper whisper and continues to listen to the conversation "Oh my gosh he's so..." The girl in pink "Damn what about when he wears glasses!" The girl in blue says, they laugh and Harper frowns.

"these days he talked to me!" The girl in pink says "Really?" The girl in blue says "I said good morning, and he said good morning back" The girl in pink said "Oh please!" Harper says rolling her eyes.

"That's something, he seems to be shy" The girl in blue says "He's so hot" The girl in pink says, Harper grits her teeth.

"What I wouldn't give to be General Harper" the other chuckles "She's a lucky woman" the other says, Harper nods, proud of herself.

"Eh, I don't know...I don't think they match" A girl wearing red clothes says "What!?" Harper says "what?" The girl in blue says "Yeah, come on...he deserves better" The girl in red sits down, Harper crosses her arms.

"What do you mean? They're perfect together, they're soulmates" the girl in blue says "no, they're actually very different...I would even say that she is a bad influence on him" the girl in red says.

"I don't know...I just know that if I were her...wow!" The girl in pink says, the others laugh, Harper loses her temper and leaves irritated.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

In the Davenport tower.

Leo has just woken up and from the bedroom when he hears a commotion in the bathroom, he hears Grace feeling sick.

"Grace?" Leo says "I'm fine!" Grace says but soon he hears her throw up again "Grace!!" Leo runs to the bathroom and Grace is bent over the toilet feeling sick after vomiting.

"Hey Hey how long have you been there!?" Leo says bending down next to her and holding her hair "I don't know, long enough to throw out all my breakfast?" Grace whimpers.

"Why didn't you call me?" Leo asks putting his hands on her back "I don't want to bother you with my pregnancy problems" Grace says.

"It's not a bother, it bothers me to see you bad and not knowing" Leo says "Thank you Leo, you're really cute, but I'm fine" Grace gets up and Leo helps her.

"look Grace, you know you need someone since Adam isn't here to take care of you all the time" Leo says while Grace washes her hands and face in the sink.

"So know that whatever you need, I'm here to take care of you" Leo says, Grace smiles and hugs Leo "thank you Leo" Grace says.

"Of course, I'm going to be this baby's uncle, I want to be present" Leo says "You're awesome" Grace smiles, Finn approaches.

"What happened? Wow Grace, you look terrible" Finn says "she's pregnant, be more delicate you insensitive" Leo says "Sorry, I didn't mean It, it sounded less insensitive in my head" Finn says.

"Dude go downstairs and prepare the couch for her!" Leo says, Finn rolls his eyes and leaves.

"okay, Leo, Since that's how it's going to work, I have a little problem" Grace says going down the stairs with Leo "What?" Leo asks, Grace takes her cell phone from the coffee table in the living room.

"I need to tell my aunt" Grace says "You haven't told her yet?" Leo asks "Nope, I'm scared" Grace says "Well, you need to tell" Leo says.

"I know...but get this...what if...I don't tell!?" Grace smiles, Leo crosses his arms "no offense Grace but I think you're going to reach a point where it's going to be difficult to hide" Finn says.

"I can wear baggy sweatshirts, she'll just criticize my fashion choices, It will still hurt but it will be temporary" Grace says "What about the child to be born, will you hide him too?" Leo asks.

"Ooh I can wait until he's old enough and then the baby is going to tell her!" Grace says "Oh sure, that sounds like a good plan" Finn says sarcastically

"yeah!?" Grace says "No! This is terrible and I know, it's not nice when you have to knock on someone's door after 15 years and say that you are her lost relative, I say from experience" Finn says.

"You just say that because no one liked it when you showed up?" Grace says, Finn glares at her.

"You can not do that, do you want your aunt to get angry with the baby?" Leo says "oh but that's going to be the baby's problem" Grace says.

"Look Grace, the Davenport family has lived on lies for too long, it's time to stop this nonsense!" Leo says indignantly.

"Grace just take this cell phone and call her, give the information smoothly" Finn says, Grace sighs "Okay" Grace takes the cell phone, she calls her aunt.

"Hello!" Her aunt says on the phone "I'M PREGNANT!" Grace quickly shouts into the phone and hangs up throwing the cell phone on the couch, Finn and Leo wide their eyes and look at each other in confusion.

"Oh yeah that was smoothy!" Finn says sarcastically, Grace puts her hands over her mouth and looks at Leo who is still processing the information.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Chase walks through the hallways, distracted looking at a clipboard, he passes by those girls.

"Hi Captain!!" They say "Hey" Chase says, still focused on the clipboard, Harper was standing at the door and looks at them uncomfortable.

She smirks and goes to Chase seeing that the girls are still looking at him "Hey Pretty Boy!" Harper says flirtatiously and wrinkles his nose, he looks at her.

"Hi Harp, I..." Chase is interrupted by a firm kiss from Harper, she kisses him eagerly and quickly looks at the other girls from the corner of her eye, they roll their eyes.

Harper breaks the kiss, she sighs "what happened?" Chase says looking around realizing something is bothering her.

"Oh, are you going to tell me you didn't notice?" Harper says "Notice what?" Chase says "Captain Chase Davenport's fan club following you up and down" Harper points his eyes at the girls.

Chase looks at them, the girls laugh and leave.

"those girls?" Chase asks "Yup, they drool over you" Harper crosses her arms "don't be silly Harp" Chase says going to the command center "I'm not, i heard them talking about you" Harper says.

"what did they say?" Chase says "I'm not going to tell you" Harper says "why not?" Chase says.

"for two reasons, one because it's not important, and secondly, you already have a big ego without receiving praise from anyone, I don't want to hear you bragging about It, I know you Chase" Harper says.

"Reason number one is refuted by the fact that you care about it and reason number two is totally erroneous i don't brag about anything!" Chase smirk, Harper raises her eyebrow.

"okay, so, hypothetically if you knew they think you were cute, brave and hot...you wouldn't care?" Harper says suspicious "wait, is that what they say?" Chase smiles "Chase!" Harper says.

"I mean...I don't care about that...not at all..." Chase puts his hand on her shoulder as she glares at him "But like...you're saying I'm popular now?" Chase says whit a smirk, Harper shakes her head "Forget it, Chase" Harper tries to leave.

"No wait, I'm just messing with you" Chase says "well, I didn't like it" Harper says "Okay sorry, seriously I don't care and you shouldn't care about it either" Chase says "I don't care about them" Harper says "great!" Chase says.

He turns to the monitors with a smug look on his face "Stop!" Harper says "stop what?" Chase says "you know damn well" Harper says "I'm not doing anything!" Chase says, Harper stares at him.

"Okay, Sorry, I don't even remember what we were talking about" Chase says, Harper sighs and leaves.

Chase smiles at himself slightly "But it finally seems like the world is recognizing Chase Davenport's true worth" Chase says convinced.

"You're welcome world, you're man is here!!" Chase smiles excitedly.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Later Grace is sleeping on the couch while Finn and Daniel play video games sitting on the floor, Leo goes downstairs.

"Finn, Daniel...you can go to Mission Command and call AJ we're having a team meeting in ten minutes" Leo says "You're in charge boss" Daniel says he and Finn get into the Hyperlift.

Grace wakes up "How are you feeling?" Leo says "I'm great, thank you" Grace says "Did you talk to your aunt after... that?" Leo asks "No...I passed the message so..." Grace says.

Someone knocks on the door "I'll answer it" Leo says he goes to the door and the one standing at the door is Gloria Harrington, Grace's aunt.

"Where is she!" Gloria says firmly, Grace's eyes widen when she hears her voice.

She takes the blanket and runs behind the sofa, bending down and putting the blanket over herself to hide, Leo sees her do this.

Gloria removes her sunglasses irritated "She just left!" Leo smiles nervous.

Melora Hardin as Gloria Harrington

Gloria rolls her eyes "Excuse me kid!" Gloria says and goes behind the couch where she finds Grace crouched under the blanket.

"Grace get up!!" Gloria says "Grace isn't here at the moment, she's in the blankie world, if you wanted to talk to her, leave a message after the beep, beeeep!" Grace says "Oh for God sake!" Gloria rolls her eyes, and abruptly rips off the blanket.

Grace looks at her "Hey Aunt Gloria! I missed you" Grace smiles, slowly getting up.

Leo was about to close the door when someone holds the door on the other side, a guy enters.

"Wait, Auntie, if you're going to give her a lecture, I don't want to miss it, I'm missing a golf tournament because of this" he says, Leo frowns when he recognizes the guy.

"Clayton?" Leo asks, the guy turns to him revealing himself to be Clayton Harrington.

Grace's younger cousin, former neighbor of the Davenports, as well as former student at Mission Creek High.

J.T. Neal as Clayton Harrington

"Sorry, should I know you?" Clayton says, Leo makes a frustrated face "I'm Leo Dooley, My dad bet our house on a stock car race against your dad like six years ago" Leo says, Clayton tries to remember.

"You guys cheated by hiring Joey Logano to race for you" Leo says "Do you think I'm going to waste my time remembering all the times something like this happened?" Clayton chuckles.

"Your wallet laughed in my face" Leo says frustrated "Oh as it should" Clayton laughs.

Right behind Clayton is his father, the rich billionaire, Grace's tip and Gloria's brother, Pierce Harrington.

Craig Zimmerman as Pierce Harrington

"A beautiful structure, but the decoration is poor, as are the residents... it's no wonder that I find my niece in such a deplorable situation, she practically lives in a ditch with a lot of floors" Pierce says "and there he is" Leo says gritting his teeth.

"Hi Uncle Pierce" Grace says, Clayton clears his throat.

"Hi Clay" Grace smiles "Hello Gracy...enjoying failing miserably with no money?" Clayton says "Enjoying being a jerk or have you upgraded to a total asshole!?" Grace says "Okay, stop, you two!!" Gloria says.

"What do you give us the not-pleasant honor of your visit?" Leo asks "I received a very interesting call from you this morning, Darling" Gloria says.

"it wasn't me, it was probably a scam, these guys nowadays do everything to get money" Grace chuckles nervously, Gloria shows the call log where it shows a video of Grace's call.

"Oh look at that...I made a video call not a voice call" Grace says, Gloria smiles sarcastically "can you explain to me what is this?" Gloria says.

"If it was a prank and you made me return my private jet to this end of the world, you're in big trouble, young lady" Pierce says, Grace sighs.

"yeah...it's true" Grace pulls away the blanket, which she held in front of her belly a few weeks pregnant, the three gasps.

"Oh my god! Look at you...you can't fit into the Prada dresses I bought for you anymore!" Gloria says "No" Grace whimpers.

"How did that happen?" Pierce says "she was probably broke and couldn't pay the pizza delivery man" Clayton smirk "Damn and I thought you couldn't get any more of an asshole" Leo says.

"Grace, who is the father...please don't tell me that the next member of the Harrington family will be a bastard!" Pierce says "Of course not!" Grace says.

"is he rich?" Clayton asks, Grace thinks and looks at Leo confuse "He's rich in kindness and love" Grace smiles "Uhg he's a nobody" Pierce says "No it's not!" Grace says..

"who is he, honey?" Gloria asks "uh..." Grace says, Leo puts his hand on her shoulder "tell the truth... it's okay" Leo says softly, Grace takes a deep breath.

"His name is Adam... Davenport" Grace says, Pierce and Clayton gasp in horror and Gloria rolls her eyes.

"A Davenport...I'd rather the bastard" Pierce says "Pierce don't start!" Gloria says "wait I remember him he's the idiot who tore my coat" Clayton says.

"What? Do you know them?" Grace asks "Oh if we know them..." Pierce shakes his head "Pierce now is not the time for your ridiculous rivalry with Davenport, this is a serious matter!" Gloria says.

"Stop defending him just because he was once your client, he's still a...""Pierce! Shut up!" Gloria interrupts Pierce.

"Where is he I want to talk to him" Gloria says "He's not here" Grace says "so where is he?" Gloria asks more firmly, Grace looks down thoughtfully.

"We don't know" Leo says, Pierce shakes his head "what do you mean you don't know?" Gloria says "He is one of the bionic fugitives from the FBI, he had to flee to an unknown location" Leo says "Yeah... we don't know where he is now" Grace says.

"So you got pregnant by a fugitive!?" Clayton chuckles "that's not funny...do you have any idea how bad this is going to be for our family" Pierce says, Grace frowns.

"Not only is one of us involved with a Davenport, he's a criminal....it's a complete shame!" Pierce says, Grace looks at him with a heartbroken look.

"I knew it wasn't a good idea for you to get involved with these people" Gloria says, Clayton crosses his arms and looks at Grace disappointed.

"what do you mean by "these people"?" Leo asks uncomfortable.

"Because as far as I know "these people" were the first people who supported and loved Grace for who she is since you didn't!" Leo says irritated.

"Leo, calm down" Grace says "yeah this isn't about you" Pierce says "and it's not about you either!" Grace says irritated "Since it's involving the Harrington family name, and I'm one of them, yes it's about me" Pierce says.

"Pierce leave it to me, she's my responsibility" Gloria says "What?" Grace says "Yes, you should have kept yourself in line and at the high standard of our family" Pierce says.

"Hey, it's not Auntie's fault that Grace was always sloppy, Harringtons aren't sloppy, I think she's adopted" Clayton says "I understand why you didn't want to tell them" Leo says.

"If you hadn't broken up with Drew this would never have happened, Grace rolls her eyes.

"Okay, enough!...I'm 21 years old, I'm an adult and I'm no one's responsibility!" Grace says irritated, Leo moves away a little "You may be an adult but you obviously don't know how to take care of yourself!" Gloria says, Grace gasps.

"What!? Do you happen to know everything I did during the two years I was on this team, how many lives I saved? How many achievements and dreams have I achieved?" Grace says.

"Yes, but you put everything to waste for a bionic criminal who might not give a damn to you or your baby" Gloria says "Don't you dare talk about my brother!" Leo says.

"It doesn't matter, you're going to come home with me" Gloria says "what?" Grace says "you obviously don't have the capacity to take care of a child alone since you still act like a child yourself" Gloria says, Grace makes an irritated face.

"I'm not going anywhere" Grace says "yes you are" Gloria says "I Said No!! my whole life I put my head down and obeyed you and that never brought me any happiness! Enough! It's my life, my baby and my family, that's it, whether you want to be part of this or not, that's your problem not mine" Grace says firmly.

"I'm getting out of here, this isn't good for the baby" Grace goes up the stairs upset.

Pierce shakes his head "She's stubborn like her father" Pierce says, Gloria sighs "But strong and kind like her mother" Gloria says.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Harper is in her room.

She was just wearing a t-shirt and her panties when Chase walks in, Chase enters the room with a confident look on his face.

"Hey" Chase says "Oh Hey" Harper says in a dry tone, Chase approaches her.

"are you still bothered by that?" Chase asks "No, I wasn't bothered by that, can we forget about that" Harper says going to him.

"Of course, It's not something worth talking about" Chase smirk "Good" Harper says approaching him and giving him a peck on the lips.

Chase holds her waist and pulls her for a real kiss "You know I'm all yours" Chase says confidently, Harper slightly frowns at his strangely confident and convinced tone, he kisses her again.

Harper holds onto his shoulders as he kisses her softly, Harper moves closer to him, adding her tongue to the kiss, making Chase give a slight smile in the middle of the kiss.

Their breathing quickens as they break the kiss for a few seconds to catch their breath.

Chase takes a step forward to move Harper towards the bed, as she lifts his shirt wanting him to take it off, and he does, throwing the shirt on the floor while Harper sits on the bed leaning against the headboard.

Chase leans over her, holding her thighs, she runs her hand over his chest and he leans in closer to kiss her passionately.

Chase holds her hips firmly moving them against his, Harper feels his belt buckle against her lower belly, she starts kissing his neck while he unbuttons and takes off the shirt she wears.

With each soft kiss she gives to his neck she clings and moves her body more to his, Chase breathes harder, so much so that Harper can feel the heaving movement of his chest and can almost hear his heartbeat.

He slowly slides the sleeves of her shirt down her arms and kisses her with a small smile on his face, Harper holds his hair as she kisses him more firmly, they break the kiss to breathe.

"What's it like dating the captain huh?" Chase jokes and kisses her again, Harper slightly opens one of her eyes in the middle of the kiss and gently moves away from him, placing her hand on his chest.

Chase looks at her confused "Oh my God, you're loving this, aren't you?" Harper irritated "What?" Chase says confused.

Harper gasps indignantly "You're loving all this attention and the boost of confidence has already gone to your head" Harper says and sits up straight "Of course not" Chase says.

"where's all that confidence coming from then!?" Harper says irritated "Harp I was just kidding" Chase says.

"Playing with the truth, you're feeling great knowing that you're popular and even have a fan club of cheerleaders as if you were any jock from a cheap college!" Harper looks at him irritated "Harper, stop, are you jealous?" Chase says "I'm not jealous" Harper says.

"Good because unfortunately you can't control what other people think" Chase says "They're not the ones bothering me, I don't care about them, my problem is with you!" Harper says.

"What did I do?" Chase says "You're unbelievable!" Harper says pushing him with her foot slightly, taking her shirt and shorts and leaving.

"Harper!" Chase says and the door slams, he sighs, lowering his head and he rolls his eyes.

"okay, a reminder to myself, Chase, next time that you're about to get laid, stop talking!!!" Chase says to himself in the mirror, he shakes his head.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Harper leaves the room irritated and goes to the kitchen where she finds Melody making tea.

"Hi daughter, are you okay?" Melody says, Harper looks at her irritated "okay I'll take that as a no" Melody says, Harper sighs.

"What happened honey?" Melody says "don't you know? Don't you have some weird mother power that makes you know?" Harper smiles.

Melody joins in the joke and puts her fingers on Harper's temple and closes his eyes.

"Huumm I see an unusual agitation inside you, anger, probably linked to a boy, a boy you love very much but who must have done something wrong after all he is a man" Melody he says with his eyes closed, Harper chuckles.

"It has something to do with Chase, right?" Melody asks "Yeah!" Harper laughs "What did he do?" Melody ask "it's not what he did, exactly" Harper says thoughtful.

"What happened?" Melody asks "I heard some girls from practice talking about Chase, apparently they have some kind of crush on him or something..." Harper says "are you bothered by that?" Melody ask, Harper sighs.

"it's normal, Chase is a good looking guy and he's sensitive, older, and a strong authority figure to them, it's something that many find attractive" Melody says "That's not what bothers me, it's how he reacts to it, he gets extremely cocky" Harper says.

"Doesn't he react like that to everything?" Melody smiles "Chase was very insecure when I met him....I think I've changed that about him" Harper thinks.

"but I understand these days I made the mistake of telling Douglas that he was prettier than David Guetta..." Melody says, Harper frowns.

"He was bragging and singing "Lovers on the Sun" for a week and I still don't dare bring it up" Melody says "uh...Of course it's exactly the same situation" Harper says confused.

"Anyway, I'm sure he didn't do it to hurt you" Melody says "Of course not, he probably didn't even think about it...maybe I'm exaggerating, I can be a complicated girlfriend sometimes" Harper says.

"No relationship is easy, baby, that's the truth" Melody says "I know" Harper says.

"But you and Chase, you have a healthy relationship, you influence each other to become better versions of yourselves, like I always say" Melody says.

"Don't you think I'm a bad influence on him?" Harper says worried "why would you be?"Melody asks "because I'm not...a good person mom, he's a criminal because of me, he did a lot of things because of me, not all of them good" Harper says, Melody tilts her head.

"He had a bright future ahead of him...God knows where he would be if it wasn't for me getting in his way, he could have accomplished so much more" Harper says upset.

"Maybe but I think...he wouldn't be happy like he is with you" Melody says, Harper sighs.

"You showed him who he really is and wants to be, he only had the courage to show this to the world because of you...if it weren't for you he would still be insecure and repressed with himself" Melody says.

"He wouldn't be complete without you, there would always be something missing" Melody smiles and hugs Harper, she lays her head on Melody's shoulder.

"Thanks for listening to me mom" Harper says "of course, I'm your mom, I'm here whenever you need anything, that's my mission" Melody says "I'm glad" Harper says.

"anything baby, really, you are free to tell me any problem you have, even the most intimate ones..." Melody says, Harper pulls away and frowns at her.

"What? sometimes you need to vent" Melody says "No, I'm fine" Harper says, Melody shrugs.

"So... David Guetta, Really?" Harper says "What? Can't your mother have a crush?" Melody smile, Harper smiles.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Gloria, Pierce and Clayton are sitting in the living room when Leo comes down the stairs.

"How is she?" Gloria asks "Still upset, which I totally understand" Leo crosses his arms.

"You would never understand how hard it is to be a Harrington...but maybe someone can explain it to you" Clayton takes his wallet and Leo hits his hand violently, making the wallet fly away, staring at Clayton with a serious look.

"Next time I'll make you swallow that wallet!" Leo says, Clayton sits down again.

"No offense kid but this is indeed a family situation" Gloria says "exactly! And that's why I'm going to intervene, since it's my brother and my best friend's baby, I'm going to be the child's uncle, Do you want more family than that?" Leo says.

"We want to see the child's father!" Pierce says "and he would love to be here to meet you and regret meeting you!" Leo says firmly, Grace from the stairs and listens to the hidden conversation.

"But he can't and do you know why? Because he's out there taking risks and even going against the law to do what he can, to protect himself and he can be there for Grace and the baby" Leo says, Grace hears.

"He would risk everything to protect her, he loves Grace more than anything, he never abandoned her, he sacrificed himself to protect her and he would do it again! He would do this a million times so don't talk about him like he's the type to get a girl pregnant and that's because he isn't!" Leo says irritated, Pierce and Clayton look at each other, Gloria takes a deep breath.

"Adam is the guy with the purest heart I know, he and Grace have a beautiful story, their love is true and it's based on that I know they will be able to take care of this family....and I'm not talking about the Harringtons or the Davenports, but about them, Adam and Grace....I don't know about you, but I really want to be part of this, because it's going to be something incredible" Leo says.

Grace appears and looks at Leo with an emotional smile, Leo looks at her.

"You are more than welcome to be part of this" Grace says and runs and hugs Leo tightly, Gloria watches the two, she sighs.

"Grace, I didn't want to hurt you..." Gloria says "But you did, you made me feel incapable all my life, do you have any idea what that did to me, but now I see that that's not true, not at all, look at everything I've done to the people I've met, I've never been so happy" Grace smiles.

"This may all seem like one mistake after another to you but it's not, this is me, and I'm fine with myself but now I just ask that you be fine with me" Grace says.

"Wow I've never seen you talk like that" Clayton says "that's called maturity Clayton, probably something you don't know about" Leo says, Clayton rolls his eyes.

"And Uncle Pierce, if you're worried about your family's reputation, know that this needs to remain a secret anyway for security reasons, but I really thought it was important for you to know" Grace says, Pierce nods.

"wow you make it seem like you have it under control" Pierce says "I do, it's my life and no matter how unexpected it is, I know how to take care of things....and I'm not alone, Adam will take care of me as much as possible and I have Leo and the entire Elite Force..." Grace says "and you will have us" Gloria interrupts.

"Really?" Grace says "This is my way of redeeming myself, you're right, I always thought you weren't capable, that you were a naive child, I underestimated you and I'm sorry" Gloria says, Grace smiles.

"you showed today that you are mature enough to be a great mother" Gloria says.

"okay okay, exciting family moment and the Harringtons are really sensitive" Pierce approaches "so know that you will have my financial support if you need it..." Pierce says.

"Uh dad, maybe what she wants is more than our money" Clayton says "Aw look at you" Grace smiles at him "Okay, you're right" Pierce smiles.

"We'll be here if you need us Gracy" Clayton smiles "Thank you" Grace extends her arm to them and hugs them, Leo smiles watching the family sort themselves out.

"So this is all very exciting but how about the four of us have dinner at a five star restaurant like the old days huh?" Pierce suggests "I'd love to Uncle Pierce" Grace smiles.

"that'll be good since...someone has to tell Grandpa Jhon" Clayton says "Oh yeah..." Grace says worriedly "we'll be by your side my dear, like a family" Gloria says, Grace smiles.

"I'll call a limo" Pierce says leaving, Gloria and Clayton accompany him, Grace goes to Leo.

"Thank you very much Leo, is everything you said true? Do you really think that?" Grace asks "of course, you're like my sister now" Leo says, Grace smiles.

"I love you" Grace says with her eyes watering "I love you too Gracy" Leo smirk "I always wanted a brother" Grace says emotionally, Leo chuckles and hugs her

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Harper is outside the headquarters watching the jets, thoughtfully.

Chase approaches her with a box of chocolates, Harper looks at him.

"what is that?" Harper asks "a gesture of repentance and a request for forgiveness" Chase gives an insecure smile "Your gesture looks a lot like a box of chocolates" Harper says.

"I know it's your favorite" Chase says, Harper sighs and takes the box "may I?" Chase asks to sit next to her, she shrugs, Chase sits down.

"I know you're mad at me" Chase says "Oh don't worry there are a lot of girls on this plane carrier who aren't" Harper says "That's the point...I just care what you think" Chase says.

"Chase, do you understand the real reason why I'm mad at you!?" Harper asks "I acted like an idiot" Chase says.

"No, yes...but I already knew you would react like that, sometimes, you're cocky, as well as easily obsessive" Harper says "it would hurt if I hadn't heard that before for other people" Chase says.

"Look, it's okay that you are like that, I love you for being you so that's part of it, just like you accept my flaws" Harper says.

Chase smiles lightly as much as Harper is lecturing him he loves seeing how mature she is, sometimes her unpredictable and compulsive personality makes him forget that.

"It's just that, I don't like seeing that validation from other people makes you more confident, it makes me feel as if my admiration for you is less important when I'm the only person who admires you and loves you for who you really are, even before you become the Chase they know today" Harper says, Chase nods.

"Ooh that's what got you upset" Chase understands, Harper sighs.

"Look...you're right I may have gotten carried away" Chase says.

"But you know why, my whole life I was a reject, a nerd that no one gave a shit about. Before you came along only one girl showed interest in me, I was always totally invisible and even though I was bionic I was the weird nerd, I was bullied at school and by my own brother, so feeling popular and recognized for the first time actually felt good..." Chase says, Harper shakes her head.

"I've been insecure my whole life, currently I finally let it go...but I didn't realize it until now" Chase says "I preferred you when you hadn't noticed" Harper says.

"I know, I acted like an idiot, that was stronger than me...you know my dad, it's in my blood to be self-centered" Chase says, Harper chuckles.

"But I never wanted to make you feel this way, I don't need validation from anyone else in this world but you, and that's the truth" Chase says "It doesn't seem like it" Harper says.

"I know, I think it was just that little nerd from Mission Creek High finally realizing his dream of being popular, but it's a childish thing, because now I see that things are much more important in life then that" Chase says, Harper looks at him.

"Harp, I'll be honest... I don't give a damn what those girls think of me. If the whole world hates me, then be it! I don't care because I know you love me and that's the only thing that matters to me" Chase says "Really?" Harper looks at him with a little smile that lights up her eyes.

"yeah, you are my world, I am only the man I am today, because of you, you are the one who helped me face my insecurities since the beginning, you really know me every flaw and quality and you're still by my side" Chase says approaching her.

"Don't you think you deserve
something better than me?" Harper asks thoughtfully, remembering the girls' conversation "What?" Chase says worried about the question.

"You don't think we're a bad match?" Harper asks genuinely worried "Where did you get this from? Harper we are perfect for each other.." Chase says confidently, Harper smiles.

"You complete me, and you understand me, we already have four incredible years together that prove that, and that's how we'll spend the rest of our lives" Chase rests his forehead against her forehead.

"Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, we're the coolest couple ever" Chase whispers and kisses Harper's hand.

Harper chuckles and hugs him tight, she sighs resting her head on his shoulder.

"do you want one?" Harper says opening the candy box "Yeah!" Chase says "Try this" Harper takes a chocolate and puts it in his mouth.

Chase tastes the chocolate "Wow!!" Chase says "Good right" Harper says "Yeah" Chase smiles, the two stay there for a while.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

At the Motorage Bar, Chase and Harper are next to Adam at the counter talking.

"So how was it with Grace's family, did she give you news?" Chase ask "Yeah, apparently she had to explain a lot of things, but in the end they made up and she thinks that even brought her closer from her aunt"Adam says "that's great!" Harper says.

"Yes, she said that she told them about me and that as soon as possible they would be happy to meet me" Adam says "you know that won't happen anytime soon" Chase says "I know, but I'm already happy that my girlfriend's family doesn't completely disapprove of me" Adam says.

Harper agrees and pats him on the back "Hang in there buddy" Harper says she gets up "Well, I have to organize this week's training schedule, so I'm going now" Harper looks at Chase, he smiles.

"See you later Pretty Boy?" Harper smirk "oh you betcha" Chase smirk.

Harper leans in to kiss him, she holds his face and quickly slides her tongue into his mouth, she pulls away and and he gives her another quick peck on the lips.

Harper chuckles and starts to leave, Chase sighs watching her leave with pride, until he notices some guys at the bar door playing a game of darts, superheroes that Harper usually works with.

When Harper walks through the door they look her up and down and then they look at each other, Chase pays attention to what they say.

"wow...she's good, right" a guy whit a jacket says "Pretty and hot tempered, dangerous combo" the other says "Other things about her are hot besides her temper" The guy in the jacket says, they chuckles.

"Man, I think they're talking about Harper" Adam says finishing his beer "I didn't notice" Chase says uncomfortable.

He and Adam get up, he approaches the guys "Shh the Captain" one of them whispers "Hey fellas, what are you doing..." Chase says friendly, they get nervous.

Chase takes a dart from the dart board "Just talking and playing darts" one of them says nervously "that's all?" Chase asks "Yup!" The guy in the jacket says taking a sip of the whiskey in his hand.

"Let me try" Chase says, they make room for him, Chase throws the dart hitting the glass in the jacket guy's hand, making the glass explode in his hand "Fuck!" The guy in the jacket says, Chase smiles.

"you missed, Captain" the other says scared "Did I!?" Chase threatens them with his eyes, they look at each other scared.

"Back to headquarters, Now!" Chase gives the order and they run away scared, Chase smirks confidently adjusting his jacket.

Adam chuckles and high fives him as they head back to the counter.

~◆ ▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬ ◆~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.6K 221 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
14.8K 504 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
6.7K 34 19
WARNING :This story is rated m for younger viewers 🛑 The Elite force is having a party at their penthouse when Davenport is away. They invite the w...
37.6K 1K 21
Flash Back "I am so sick and tired of not be being appreciated by anyone around here. You guys have no idea how it feels, and you guys don't even car...