SDBH x Ninjago x Sonic x RWBY...

Von Nicholas574

All-Star crossover warriors of multiverse are here for more questions from fans, followers, and readers whate... Mehr

Welcome
Question #1
Question #2
Question #3
Question #4
Question #5
Special Guests
Question #6
Question #7
Question #9
Question #10: Lloyd
Question # 11: Batman
Question #12: Team Chaotix
Question #13
Question #14
Question #15: Aeos
Question #16
Question #17: Kai
Question #18
Question #19
Question #20
Question #21

Question #8

37 2 3
Von Nicholas574

Summer: "@Nicholas574 asked: "Hey Yang, since you loved strong women, could you secretly have a crush on Wonder Woman instead of Blake?

Yang: "W-What?!"

Ruby: "You know now that I think about it. She was blushing to see Diana so strong back in the simulation."

Knuckles: "Ha! Admit you only like strong women instead of Blake!"

Yang: "Huh?!"

Blake: 🤨 "Hm?"

Wonder Woman: "Is that true Yang? Do you like strong women like me?"

Yang: 💧 "I...I...uh...well..."

Blake: "Isn't it, Yang? Isn't it?"

Yang: "Uh, well...(Sigh) Okay, guess the cat's out of the bag."

Blake: "Again with the puns on me Blake?!"

Yang: "I'm so sorry...I can't help myself."

Knuckles: "Of course you do. Even for confession you only love a strong female instead of that obsessive Faunus."

Blake & Yang: 😡

BASH

Knuckles: "OW!"

Jay: "Dude, seriously."

Vector: "What the heck is wrong with ya?"

Rouge: "Now, now, guys let's not get aggressive at a man of mine."

Rouge: (Slaps at him) "Hmph!"

SLAP

Knuckles: "Ow! What was that for, Batgirl?!"

Rouge: "Yang, please continue."

Yang: "Thanks. Well, to tell you the truth..."

Yang: "Yes, I do like you Diana. Even though you are older than I am. I'm still a teenager in my world."

Weiss: "Technically, we're almost like adults a little bit."

Yang: "Anywho, I really like women with those muscles you'd ripped up so hot. And your outfit is pretty for you as a hero."

Yang: "So uh...if it's okay...maybe we could...have a sparring for another time? You know, like training? Uh, please?"

Wonder Woman: "Hehehehe, sure. I won't mind."

Yang: "Really?"

Wonder Woman: "But, you quite are a worthy warrior with your Semblance in Remnant, Yang. How would you like to come visit the Themyscira home island of Amazonians for your intense training?"

Yang: "Are there a lot of strong women like you?"

Wonder Woman: "Of course, I am the princess of Amazon. A true worthy warrior leader leads an entire brave female army to protect our city."

Yang: 🤩 "(Gasp) I...I...I would love to go!! Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Yang: (Pray to her) "I mean, thank you for letting me invite your village, your highness."

Wonder Woman: "Hehehehe, you're such a kindful girl."

Wonder Woman: "You know if you like, you're welcome to stop by in my home too, Blake."

Yang: "I mean, it could be fun for a short trip if you like, babe. Listen, I know you're..."

Blake: "Stop."

Blake: "Yang...I'm not really jealous of Diana. When you said you're going to visit Diana's island with a bunch of muscle warriors so interested. I'll go."

Yang: "You mean that? Eh, I mean, that's great! I'm happy for my girlfriend!"

Yang: (Hugs Blake) "Thanks, Blake! I love you so much!"

Blake: "I always love you forever, Yang."

Nya: "Now hold on, girls. You might need some more room for us."

Yang: "You girls are coming too?"

Amy: "It's not like we had a choice to travel to an island full of female fighters. I bet this will be cool how beautiful Themyscira looks like to bring along all of my girls."

Rouge: "Don't mind me asking. I am a treasure hunter or master thief seeking some jewels that'll belong to me only."

Rouge: "I decided to go to an interesting island with all my friends. They want to go too. Then so do I. Though, I am a capable kickboxer because of my fighting skill I trained every day."

Blaze: "I am too interested to explore her amazing kingdom. Warriors of Amazon are all quite mightiest combatants. I would like how strong and loyal they are as her leader."

Nya: "Me and my Ninja Gals would like to see so many muscular women to introduce them."

Nya: "Hope they'll be surprised we show Amazon how us warrior girls in the multiverse know that we're tough to fight our moves. After putting all the training in, we break through all the limits of our strengths and powers."

Nya: "Because us warriors never quit!"

Pan (Xeno): "I want to go too. Because you know I hung out with my friends. Especially my bestie."

Nya & Pan (Xeno): 🤜🤛

Caulifla: "So as us we're going too."

Yang: "I thought you said that. You're thrilled to seek fighting women as I do enjoy sparring so much, eh?"

Caulifla: "You bet, sister! Not only just myself to take some punches at them. I brought my sister-like with me and together we're the toughest Saiyan warriors in all the multiverse. No one can possibly best us. Ain't that right Kale."

Kale: "Yeah, that's right, Caulifla."

Yang: "Well we got a full house gals to join the party of fun in your homeland, Diana."

Wonder Woman: "Then it's decided. Just a reminder we Amazons never allow men trespassing our kingdom."

Wonder Woman: "Well they respect the Justice League. We fought against an evil approach that tried to invade my home to conquer. For power to steal from us."

Lloyd: "Well luckily for us, we're true righteous heroes to respect your Amazonian. We do visit kingdoms to kingdoms after defeating some of our villains. They honored us with the heroic victory we protected them."

Lloyd: "We mean no harm under any circumstances to trust someone to believe is understandable."

Lloyd: "Well, sometimes I don't trust loyal princesses back in those days from old adventures. Having a secret betrayal on us for the scheme."

Harumi & Vania: "You mean like us, right?"

Lloyd: 💧 "Yeah..."

Lloyd: "Like they said the past is the past. I'm over it now."

Wonder Woman: "I'll tell my fellow comrades an introduction of you brave warriors of multiverse, when you'll be ready to travel to my homeland soon."

Lloyd: "Thank you, Diana Prince. Princess of the Amazons."

Wonder Woman: "The gratefulness has been all mine from you, Master Lloyd Garmadon. The Green Ninja."

Yang: "@Nicholas574, thanks for a confession love question, honestly. I respect you. For real."

Blake: "Me too. I still understand how she feels about Diana from the beginning. I trust them. And I trust all of my friends I care for."

Yang: "Aw, babe. You're the best."

Yang: (Kiss on cheek) 😘

Blake: 😊

Blake: ?

Yang: (Touching Blake's cat ears) "Hehehehe, your cat ears are so soft and fussy. You are always bee my precious kitty."

Blake: 😊

Zwei: "Woof, woof, woof!"

Blake: "Oh no..."

Zwei: (Jump behind Blake's back) "Woof!"

Blake: "AH!"

THUD

Zwei: (Snuggling) ☺️

Blake: 😑

Yang: "Aw, even Zwei loves you too."

Blake: "Oh, joy."

Everyone: (Laughing)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.4K 60 4
Marauder General reader x Crossover
59K 889 30
(There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or" Semblances", however, there live...
1.4K 61 8
Welcome to #Bronte200, an anthology celebrating EmilyBronte's 200th birthday! We asked Wattpadders to write a crossover of Wuthering Heights and any...
2.7K 209 47
Join the heroes and villains created by Wattpad users who have joined my stories so far as they explore an all new dimension. Welcome to the battlere...