ACADEMY OF VAMPS

By MARINAWILLOWS

Heli, an orphan who lives in a small and unknown town with the love of his life Maya, got his life twisted af... More

The Beginning
A WARM WELCOME
No Way Out
MAYDAY
I WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE YOU
A NEW FRIEND
THE DEATH OF CHLOE I
THE DEATH OF CHLOE II
VALENTINE EDITION
THE DEATH OF CHLOE (FINAL)
NOTE!!!!
TEMPTATION
IN THE MIDDLE
NOTICE
HOUSE OF BLOOD
ELISABETA
SHE'S ALIVE
NOTICE
SEE YOU AGAIN
SAVE ME
MOTHER AND FATHER

THE DEATH OF CHLOE III

8 5 0
By MARINAWILLOWS

HELI P.O.V.

"Luna have been in there for up to an hour now, feels strange" I said to Draco who wasn't even paying attention to me but to some group of men standing beside us talking about someone.

"Hey Heli plan change...."he whispered.

"What do you mean plan changed?" I whispered back.

"You see the guy in a black hoodie?"

"Yeah what about him?" I asked.

"We're going to follow him, as he seems to know something about Bella and Chloe..."

"Okay" I said.

LUNA P.O.V.

"My head hurts" I blinked my eyes a few times as glare at the room filled with young girls like me.

"Are you okay?" An Indian girl with a bruised face asked as she noticed I was awake.

"Where am I?"

"I also don't know as I woked up just like you here" she calmly said.

"Isn't that Bella?" I glared at a girl sited at the end of the room. I stood up and walked towards her, she looks sick and unhealthy.

"Hey Bella" I touched her skin and noticed it was very cold, even if she's a vampire.

"Luna" she quietly called my name. " How did you get here? What you looking for here?" Even the way she's asking the question one would know she's really weak.

"None of that matters now, what you doing here?"

"I was meant to meet up with a client here"

"What do you mean?"

"The one who sold T.B to me and Chloe..."

"The Test B drug, but such a drug can't kill a vampire" I was already getting confused.

"The truth is that......

"Enough the both of you!!!" A man with bald hair interrupted when I was about to find out who killed Chloe.

"You just got here and your already making friends, those this place looks like a play to you, seems like the drug didn't work on you" he arrogantly said to me.

"Bring her here" said a woman with a man's body.

"Don't touch me" I tried to struggle with them but it was difficult for me.

The woman walked to me and landed a heavy slap on my face causing great silence among everyone. She picked up a bucket of cold water and poured it on me. "Are you a spy?"

"What?" I immediately tried to denied it but before I could repeat myself she slapped me again.

"Tie her up and hand me a belt" she commanded and they tied my both hands up to the ceiling, such position was reviling some part of my body. I was already getting annoyed and confused. "Just who the hell is this woman?" I said to myself.

She rap about three heavy belts around her hands "let this be a lesson to you all, no one is going to leave here unless I say so."

At the count of three I could feel my back tearing up, but I wasn't showing sign of pain either shouting, after 20 minute of uncountable lashes she finally stopped. "Hhmmmm, your just like that girl Chloe, get me a holy water"

"Ooh no, this is bad this is really bad" I begin to struggle with my body. It wasn't only a holy water but also a CROSS, and if it touches it the skin of a vampire will burn without hopes of healing back.

"What are you doing?" Bella begin to shout as she tried to get closer to us, but was stopped with few punches. I could see the fear written on everyone's face as no one could dare utter a word.

"Now let's see if you are what I hope you are" she placed the cross on the side of my ribs as I was forced to scream out in pain.

HELI P.O.V

"What was that? That was definitely Luna's voice" I said to Draco who was already holding the black hoodie guy.

"I told you no vampire can survive there" he said. "We're all going to die" he said then begin to laugh like a weirdo.

"Heli please go save Luna while I handle this prick" Draco eyes have already changed to that of a vampire.

"Okay" I said and rushed back to the hotel.

Her voice was definitely coming from downstairs like there's an underground tunnels here, but how would I get there when everywhere is heavily guarded.

Ozul P.O.V.

"We could only find some drugs in her body nothing else that's useful" Jasper complained.

"Could it be possible that her dead boyfriend could be behind all this" said Aamon. We both got confused. "But that's impossible he's dead" I said.

"That's what a stupid paper told us, beside if he's dead what killed him?" He asked.

"I think I have an idea" I said.

"And what would that be?" Said Jasper.

"Let's go tell her family" I said.

DRACO P.O.V.

"Can't believe you call yourself a vampire, your pretty lame" I said to the hoodie guy who could not even lift a finger at me.

"F**k you" he said then brought out a pocket knife and begin to swing it at me, while I dodge every attack.
I use my elbow to hit him on his forehead then use my second hand to drag the knife from his hand. "Such a cheap trick."
He was already helpless on the ground and in order for him not to move or try anything stupid I use his pocket knife and stab his both hands.

"No matter how you shout and cry no one's going to hear you" I assured him, that he's only me and him in this dark and empty room.

"It's either you tell me what I want to hear or I kill you every time you try to resurrect" I said following a smirk.

"Fine fine, I'll tell you, just don't kill me" he said with lot of pains in his eyes.

"Okay good boy" I smiled.

"I know who killed the Chloe girl, cause I was the one who brought her and her friend to this hotel"

"What do you mean?"

"He gave me a million dollars to just lure her outside your school and when he was done with her, he asked me to give her the drugs which was over a 100 pills and take her back to her room."

"Who's this person?" I was already getting way concern.

"Silas the one who turned her into a vampire that got missing "

"You mean her dead boyfriend, but he's dead how's that even possible" stood up "don't tell me he's alive!!"

"He his and he's currently inside the hotel" he said.

"GOD DAMN IT!!!!"

LUNA P.O.V.

Why's everyone looking at me, with surprise faces. "Look like I was right, you are indeed a vampire" she said.

It's because of the cross she placed on my body that brought out my fangs and claws and I won't blame as they all looked at me with fear cause I was indeed looking like a monster. "Now watch me kill her.......

"Don't you dare lay one more finger on her" To my surprise Heli was standing with blood all over himself breathing heavily like he has been running for some days, he did not have the looks of a vampire but one will know his Aural was something greater.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 59 17
Veronica Saltzman had never given any thought about how she would die. How her whole life changed the day her mother went missing. Her life was perf...
808K 36.5K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...
31.2K 1K 50
[COMPLETED/ EDITING ] What do you do when your parents are taken away from you ? When the love of your life tries to kill you? When life keeps step...
103K 2.6K 20
!Please don't copy, repost, or steal my work! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "W-what are you?" You asked while stuttering. "Wow, you don't know wh...