Blessed

Bby-Domo द्वारा

Before reading this book please read the first book called Unknown 💛 अधिक

ReCap
II = 2
III = 3
IV = 4
Daaamn
V = 5
VI = 6
VII = 7
VIII = 8
IX = 9
X = 10
XI = 11
XII = 12
XIII = 13
XIV = 14
XV = 15
XVI = 16
XVII = 17
XVIII = 18
XIX = 19
XX = 20
FYI
XXI = 21
XXII = 22
XXIII = 23
XXIV = 24
XXV = 25
XXVI = 26
XXVII = 27
XXVIII = 28
XXIX = 29
XXX = 30
XXX1 = 31
XXXII = 32
XXXIII = 33
XXXIV = 34
XXXV = 35
XXXVI = 36
XXXVII = 37
XXXVIII = 38
XXXIX = 39
XL = 40
XLI = 41
XLII = 42
XLIII = 43
XLIV = 44
XLV = 45
XLVI = 46
XLVII = 47
XLVIII = 48
XLIX = 49
L = 50
LI = 51
LII = 52
LIII = 53
The END!!!!
Book 3

I = 1

2.1K 65 4
Bby-Domo द्वारा

Ari's POV

"Jaydaaaaa come on we're going to be late" I yelled from downstairs while I checked myself out in the mirror.

"I'm coming. I had to make sure this is really what I wanted to wear. Do you like it? Do I look fine" Jayda asked me as she walked down the stairs. I looked down at her outfit seeing she had on a colorful sleeveless top and a mini silver pencil skirt to match.

"Yeahhh look at your bodyyyy. But yes you look amazing best" I said as I looked at her ass as she walked past.

"And yo ass is sitting riiight!!!" I said making us both laugh. I grabbed my purse so we could walk out the door. We got invited out to a lounge for influencer night, in New York.

"Let me take your picture" Jayda asked me, I stopped so I could take the picture, and then I took hers. It was a Black Truck waiting for us outside, we got inside the truck and it was 2 shots filled with liquor. We took the shots and sat back as the truck pulled off towards the lounge. I posted my picture on tInstagram and I began scrolling a little bit

❤️ Liked by Yourstrueee and 495,294 others
Thetrue_DON: Can't get enough of me 💛
Disabled comments

I felt the car come to a stop and when I looked up we were outside of the lounge bar. It was packed and security was deep outside. I followed Jayda out of the truck, we walked hand in hand into the building, we spoke as we were guided to our seats. Once we sat down a few minutes later the lights dimmed down and Oprah Winfrey, Octavia Spencer, Viola Davis, Tyler Perry, Russell Hornsby, Micheal B Jordan, Jamie Foxx, and many more actors & actresses face began popping up on the screen.

The film was about how people came from nothing and now they are living the life they always dreamed of. It was a motivational film.

"Babe what we going to eat" Jayda said looking at me, with a pout on her face.

"Umm do you wanna cook or get something while we are out" I asked

"Mmmm let's go to Bojangles" Jayda said with a big smile on her face (A/N: Bojangles is the one of the best chicken spot to me... I know New York doesn't have one)

"Okay fat ass, but let me order first" I said as she nodded. She told the driver where to take us and then leaned back into me pulling out her phone, I closed my eyes for the moment. I felt kisses in my collarbone making me open 1 of my eyes, all I saw was Jayda head.

"Mmmm get on Jayda. Not right now" I said while pushing her away, and she pouted.

"Ughhh you get on my nerves but wake up we here hoe" Jayda said as she opened the door waiting for me. We walked inside and order our food and sat at a table as they prepared my food. A group of people walked in being all loud but I just minded my business.

"Bitch why the fuck is they so damn loud.. They are literally right next to each other" Jayda said while looking at the group of females and guys and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Bitch I know he got good dick. I be tryna trap him but that night know when he about nut" female #1 said

"Do he be fucking you raw" boy #1 said looking over his glasses at her

"Naw, he be putting a condom, but I be poking wholes through the condom before I give it to him. The only person he will fuck raw is his ex wife." Girl #1 said. Making me shake my head and look over at Jayda who had a disgusted expression on her face.

"ORDER FOR JAYDA" I heard as Jayda got up to get the food, the group of people got quiet once they realized who she was. As she made her way back to me, I checked to make sure my food was right, feeling eyes on me I looked up and saw the big group staring me down.

"Yes." I said towards them as they just started at me.

"Ooo ooo girllllll" I heard the boy whisper before turning his back to me.

"Jayda come on, we gonna take this to go" I said as I walked towards the door to leave but they were blocking the way.

"Can y'all please scoot over so we can leave" I said looking at them and they looked at me with wide eyes but moved over.

"Weird as the fuck" Jayda said as she walked behind me. I nodded my head before getting into the truck. As Jayda shut the door behind her, I looked back up and they were still looking.

"Daaaamn do we got shit on our ass or something" Jayda said making me laugh . We made it too our Airbnb and Jayda went to her room and laid down. I went to my room and did my night shower and skincare routine. I laid across the bed as I scrolled through instagram.
I had a incoming FaceTime call from Dave so I answered it

"Why you so smiley for" I said smirking into the camera

"Ummm because I can finally get a hold of my favorite person in the world" he said while looking at me, making me blush

"Wassup mamas. Can I come see you" he asked while licking his lips. I bit my lip before responding

"Mmmm it's gonna cost you. And where my kids at" I said realizing they wasn't in the background

"My mama wanted them, so I took them to her house. And okayyy send me your location and put it in infinity" he said as he took a sip from his double cup

"Alright. Give me a second and Jayda is in her room sleep. So please when you get here keep it down" I said as I shared my location with him for a hour, watching his facial expression change I loud

"Stop playing with my Marie" he said as I changed it to infinity

"There. Crybaby. And look at my moneyyy. This how y'all niggas be in y'all music videos" I said as I went inside of my purse pulling out whatever I grabbed. I started waving it in the air, I put the money on my arm trying to spread it out but it was a fail, making us both laugh.

"See that's what your ass get" he said while smiling as he looked up at the road and then back to me.

"Look at me and smile" I said while folding my money up.

"Hold on mama. Let me stop first" he said to me as I tried to not blush. He came to a stop and he told me to count off so he can take a screenshot of us.

"Awww mama this picture is niiice. So imma post it right now" he said as he started driving again.

"How far away are you" I said as I squeezed my legs together. He looks so good while driving and now I got a heartbeat going

"Ummm I'm like 30-35 minutes away, why wassup" he said licking his lips before looking down at he for a quick second

"Nothing I'll see you when you get here byeeee" I said

"Wai-" he said but I hung up on him. I reached over to my suitcase, and got my small purse out, it held my vibrators in them. I looked them to see what I wanted and I decided to go with my pink bullet. It gets the job done. I pulled the cover over me, as I turned on the vibrator placing it on its highest speed. I took a deep breath as I placed the bullet on my clit, immediately my stomach started to tighten up, I began thrusting into the bullet.

"Fuuck" I said softly as I began thrusting my hips in an upward motion faster. My breath began to shorten as I felt myself about to reach my first climax

"Oouuu Daveeee" I moaned out as I closed my eyes, I opened my legs wider than before. Feeling the pressure as I continued to thrust into the bullet. I bet my lip, not wanting to make any loud noises because I knew Jayda was in the next room sleeping. I soon felt something wet and an arms wrap around my lower half, causing me to look down, I saw Jayda. She was licking my pussy while looking up at me.

"Fuuuck Jayda" I moaned out while turning the vibrator off and throwing it to the other end of the bed. I grabbed her head keeping it in place while I started fucking her face. Hearing her moan sending a vibration to me, made me even wetter.

"I'M ABOUT TO CUUUUM" I screamed out as Jayda lifted up and put one of her legs overtop of mine and she started rocking back & forth.

"Ughhh yesss Ariiii" Jayda moaned out softly as I grabbed her neck pulling her down to kiss me. Yes my best friend and I be having sex....

"You cumming baby" I said softly before smacking her ass. I watched her as her eyes began to roll to the back on her head.

"J.... Jaydaaaaaa" I moaned our feeling my self starting to squirt. Jayda kept rocking back & forth, as she squirted as well. She clasped ontop of me as we laid in the bed for a minute, she finally gained the strength as she walked into my bathroom turning on the shower, I got up so I could shower with her. Once we got out the shower, I gave her one of my shirts and the doorbell went off

"Just in time" Jayda said with a smile on her face, I followed behind her, slapping her on the ass, as she walked to the kitchen and I went to answer the door, seeing Dave.

"Heyyyyy" I said as he picked me up into a hug spinning me around.

"Heyyy mamas. I missed you" He said before placing me on the ground as I made my way towards the kitchen, Jayda was still in the kitchen but she had a bowl of vanilla ice cream in her hand. I walked over to her and opened my mouth, she fed me a spoonful of ice cream.

"Y'all just got finished fucking" Dace said making us all laugh and he just shook his head.

"Jayda let me find out you trynna turn this girl gay. Imma have to fight you" Dave said as he drank his bottled water.

"Boy whatever. You would pay to watch us fuck. Now good night" Jayda said before she walked off, I slapped her ass.

"I couldn't help it" I said before walking to my room with Dave behind me. I took the sheets off putting them on the bathroom floor. I walked to the closet grabbing a fresh pair of sheets, Dave helped me up them on, before laying in the bed with me.

"Why you ain't let me watch" Dave said as he pulled me into his lap, making me laugh

"First off I was using a vibrator and then I felt her tongue on me and then boom" I said while playing with his bread. He started thrusting upwards, I felt everything considering that Dave placed me right ontop of his dick.

"Well let me get some since you are sharing" Dave said and I smacked him on his chest.

"Night Night" I said as I laid down on his chest.

"Damnnnnn it's like that" he said making me laugh as we got comfortable in the bed slowly falling asleep.

The Next Morning
"I'll be there in the next hour or 2. Don't touch shit B" I heard Dave say to whomever he was on the phone with. I got out of bed, walking into the bathroom doing my morning routine as I wash brushing my teeth Dave walked into the bathroom, standing right behind looking at me through the mirror.

"Good morning wifey" he said making me laugh as I spit the toothpaste out my mouth

"Good morning Dave" I said as I turned around looking up at him

"Mmmm I could wake up to you every morning daaamn" he said while walking up to me kissing me on my forehead before walking to the toilet to pee.

"Well you fucked that up sir " I said while looking at him as he pulled his dick out to pee.

"You going to just stare and I know I did and I'm going to fix it" he said making me nod my head.

"I'll do something better and hold it for you" I said walking to him reaching my hand out for his dick.

"Ayeee man watch out" he said hitting my hand making me laugh. I smack his ass before I ran out the bathroom.

"What am I gonna do with you" I heard him say while laughing as I sat on my bed, looking at all the notifications I had from Instagram seeing I was tagged in a picture that Dave posted.

"Lord what did this man post" I said while clicking on his profile seeing the picture

❤️ Liked by teyanataylor and 923,483 others
D.est: for the Loveee @thetrue_DON
View all 3,039 comments
Thetrue_DON: let 'em know Papaaa 😘

"At least they know" I whispered to myself scrolling through Instagram a little more.

❤️ Liked by rob49up and 311,147 others
JaydaWayyy: Give me my tens
View all 3,053 comments
"Know what" Dave said as he snatched my phone from my hand, tossing it somewhere on the bed. He pulled me by legs to the edge of the bed, placing my legs on his shoulders I soon realized he didn't have no boxers on.

"DAVE" I said a little loud as he got lower pressing hisself against me, looking me in my eye.

"What" he said looking down at me, I couldn't think. It was like he had me in a daze

"Is Karama that girl that popped up at your house a couple of months ago" I asked him as he rolled his eyes leaning down towards my neck, he bit it.

"That bitch don't mean shit to me, mamas. You know that" he said while sucking on my neck, causing me to gasp.

"Daave" I moaned out placing my hands on the back of his head holding him closer to me.

"Hmmm" he mumbled but all I could do was bite my lip at the feeling of him sucking on my neck. I felt him slide into me, causing me to open my eyes

Dave's POV
"You look so pretty mamas" I said looking down at her as I moved in and out of her. Her mouth was shaped in a O form but nothing came out.

"Fuck" I moaned out, at the feeling of her tightness around me. I looked back down at her, her eyes were back closed. I began to move in & out of her faster.

"O FUCK" Ari moaned as she pulled me closer to her.

"Mamas let me go" I said to her but she didn't. I yanked away from her as i began pounding into her. All I heard was her moaning and our skin slapping together, which is music to my ears.

"UGHHHH PAPAAAAA" she screamed making me look down and saw her squirting out as I still pounded into her.

"PLEASEEE baby stop.....stoop" she said softly as her voice cracked, she placed her hands on my stomach causing me to slow down.

"Mamas move" I said as i pushed down on her legs stroking her hard & slow. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down kissing me.

"Shiiiit Dave" she said into my ear, I got a cold chill over my body and begin fucking her a little faster.

"Baby look at me" she whispered to me as I rested my head in between her face & neck. I felt her hand in my hair as she massaged my hair.

"FUCK Marie" I said out loud as my eyes began to roll to the back of my head. I heard her gasp and I felt wetness dripping down on my leg.

"Let. Me. Go" I said as she moaned in my ear which  caused me to nut in her. After I released my nut, I laid ontop of her for a few minutes. I laid my head ontop of her heart, her heartbeat was at a normal pace, but starting to slow down. I lifted my head up seeing her half sleep. I pulled out of her slowly, as the rest of her cum came out of her, making me groan at the site of her.

"Don't leave" she whispered as I pulled the covers over her body. I had to leave or else I was going to be late

"I'll be back. I need to see my favorite lady before she leave. You just make sure you are up and ready. We going out. I love you mamas" I said as I bend down kissing her. She grabbed my face pulling me back to her.

"Promise you will come back" she said softly while looking in my eyes as if she was searching for something.

"Yes mamas I'll be back. Go back to bed" I said kissing her 1 last time. Before walking out of her room, shitting her door softly. I walked towards the front door only right Jayda leaning on the kitchen counter eating strawberries.

"What lil head" I said while looking at her. She had on a white crop top with pink sweatpants on.

"Oh nothing Dave nothing at all. Now leave so I can go lay with my wife patchy" Jayda said making me chuckle a little.

"She is sleeping right now. You know she's about to have my baby in 9 months so yeah but imma let you go do your bestie things" I said to her as she laughed at me.

"Man go on you human giraffe" she says walking behind me towards the front door. So she could lock it when I leave.

"Well if I'm a different then what are you?? Oh yeah hippopotamus" I said before running towards my truck. I saw her laughing and then closed the door. I waited a few minutes before pulling off

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5K 82 21
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶...
25.2K 726 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. 💋
289K 10.8K 41
Sequel To The Substitute ! HAVE TO READ FIRST BOOK IN ORDER FOR THIS ONE TO MAKE SENSE !! | Dave East | Impressive Rankings #2 in Fletcher hashtags...
300 22 3
🐇🧸 welcome to new journey ❤️❤️❤️ Junminjae ~ 🛑 [This book is made just for entertainment purpose only.nothing on this book is real....this book do...