Levi Ackerman One Shots

Av miss3cstacy

bro okay I know I like was making a whole story but I gave up dawg it's so hard to stay committed to stuff li... Mer

intro
Tired: Levi x tired reader
Mutual: levi x reader
Stress Relief: stressed Levi x reader (nsfw)
Take a Drag: Levi x angry Reader
Regret: Levi x Reader
Thief: thief Levi x injured Reader (pt 1)
Thief: Thief Levi x Injured Reader (pt 2)
Thief (alt version) Injured Levi x Reader
Suffocating: Levi x panic attack reader
Hypnos: Tired Levi x reader
Neglect: Levi x arguing reader (nsfw)
Cold: Sick Levi x Reader
Time for a Trim: Levi x Reader
Shades of Cool [High School AU]: Levi x Reader
Work can Wait: Agent Levi x Agent Reader (nsfw)
Prelude in E minor: Levi x Piano Recital Reader
Day off: Levi x Overworked Reader
Can't Handle It: Sexually Frustrated Levi x Reader (nsfw)
My Love: Levi x Reader (Birthday Special)
Get Down: Submissive Levi x Dominant Reader (nsfw)
A New Type of Massage: Levi x Reader (nsfw)
Seven Minutes: Levi x Reader (nsfw)
Coming Down: Levi x Reader
Sweet Dreams: Tired Levi x Reader
Slurred Words: Drunk Levi x Reader
Off The Clock: Boss Levi x Secretary Reader (nsfw)
Mommy issues: Levi x Reader
Cruel World: Sad Levi x Reader
Movie Fever: Levi x Reader (nsfw)
Do You Believe? [High School AU]: Levi x Reader

Troubles: Levi x Injured Athlete Reader

377 5 2
Av miss3cstacy

That bitch.

She basically ruined your fucking life, all because she couldn't handle a loss.

Ever since middle school you were always on some sort of team, whether it be wrestling or God damn baseball, but in your freshman year of high school, you stuck with football for whatever reason, it was fun and you didn't have to wear those bulky chest plate things.

You got into college with a football scholarship and you played for their team, and they were surprisingly good, great even. You got along with your teammates, you trained hard, and you put your whole soul into football, it was one of the only things you loved.

Your physical health was important, you had to stay fit, healthy, etc. and any injuries you had needed to be tended to asap. Making wise decisions on the field was important too, never risk your health in a game, and never, ever, endanger someone else.

But apparently that didn't apply to Traute fucking Caven.

You made the winning touchdown, someone tackled you in the process, and you kind of trampled over them but you made the touchdown without getting a yellow card. That someone was Traute.

Right after you made the touchdown, you kind of celebrated to yourself and that pissed Traute off and she came over and tackled you again, but instead of getting up after, she started punching you, and obviously you fought back. You tried to just get her off you at first but that just resulted in you two rolling around on the floor, and eventually you started throwing hits too, you bruised her lip, gave her a black eye and a bloody nose. She tried to roll you off of her but the angle was weird and you suffered an injury. Your ACL tore.

You howled out in pain, it almost sounded like you were being murdered, your scream was somewhere in between pain and sorrow, in that moment you knew your knee would most likely never be the same, and you didn't know if you could keep playing football.

Your coach managed to pull Traute off of you as she screamed curses at you to which you replied, "I'll beat the fucking shit out of you bitch!"

A little vulgar, yes, but she deserved it. She tore your ACl, out of all things. You'll never be the same, you can never play at this level again, you're fucked. You hate Traute, you're taking your hatred for her to the fucking grave.

Your boyfriend- Levi, was there with you in a heartbeat, he stayed by your side in the hospital for as long as you could remember, he listened to you cry, curse, and sob.

That was two weeks ago, and you've been recovering since, Levi let you know that they pulled Traute off the opposing team, permanently, and you can't say you feel sorry, when you're feeling better you're definitely beating the ever-living hell out other.

"Thinking about hounding Traute again?"

You look up, "Maybe," you scowl.

You're on crutches and Levi's been watching over you, making sure you're doing okay, you're so, so grateful for him, you'd be rolling around on the floor plotting your revenge on Traute if it weren't for him.

"You can do that when you're better," He hums, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, "Levi, I'll never be able to play again, or at least not at the same level, what the hell am I supposed to do now?" You exhale.

Levi hates seeing you like this, hearing you say you basically have no purpose, the never-ending look of sadness and defeat on your face makes his heart wrench every time.

Levi calls your name and you turn to look at him, he takes your face into his hands, "I promise that you'll be able to play again." He states, sounding so confident you wonder if he can see into the future.

"What makes you so sure?" You ask, furrowing you brows, "Because, you're resilient like that, annoyingly so." he mutters and you can't help but chuckle.

A few weeks go by and eventually, you're being put into surgery, the doctor said something about taking an autograft and putting it in replace of the old ligament, but you don't really know what any of that means, you just want to get better already.

You come out of surgery and Levi takes care of you while you rely on your crutches for a couple more months.

"Fuck!" You shout, throwing a pillow from your bed at the wall, the only time you don't need crutches is when you're laying down.

"You good?"

"This brace is fucking annoying, and not being able to do anything is fucking annoying, fuck Traute, fuck my knee, fuck my life, and-" You cut yourself off, "I hate this."

Levi moves over to your side of the bed, "You've only got maybe another month or two, you'll be better in no time." He comforts, voice soft.

You know, but for some reason you're still so damn angry.

The only reason you got a scholarship was because of football, you genuinely have no idea what's going to happen to you, even though you will recover to some extent, you won't be able to run at full speed ever again, there's just no way. Traute ruined your fucking life.

Before you can even process what's happening, Levi's arms are encasing you, and that's when you realize that you started crying.

"Shit, I'm sorry I-" you stammer.

"Shut up."

The tears start to fall harder but Levi just pulls you in tighter and you wrap your arms around his torso, you've never hugged anyone this warm, you think you could fall asleep here.

"Just shut up." he whispers.

"Thank you, Levi." you murmur in between tears.

.

It's been months. And you're proud to say that you're finally off your crutches, and God does it feel good.

"You look happier than usual," Levi raises his brows, you showed up at his front door, and he notices something different about you, you've got a shit eating grin across your face and there's some type of emotion in your eyes that he can't quite make out.

Suddenly it clicks.

"Wait, where are your cru-"

You cut him off by smashing your lips onto his, both of you still standing in the doorway, Levi's hand instinctively goes to the small of your back, and his other to your waist, scared that you might fall or something, but he doesn't falter, his lips dance with yours and he hears you hum into the kiss, he tries to ignore the way it makes his heart flutter.

At one point he breaks off for air but dives right back in before you can say a word, his grip on you tightening, you keep your lips on his as you walk him back into the house, and you kick your good foot out to shut the door, you move your arms from the back of his neck so that your cupping his face, Levi's heart literally skips a beat when you smile into the kiss, you're intoxicating.

You finally break off and you're still smiling like an idiot.

"Just left the doctors office, came straight here, they said I can finally get off my crutches and that- that my chances of recovering completely are really high and I just have to be careful and-"

Levi looks like a deer in headlights, his eyes are so wide they might pop out of their sockets, and he doesn't think he's ever felt so relieved and happy for someone else before.

You're looking up at him with- hope? Almost like you're awaiting for his approval or something.

He manages to utter out your name before pulling you back in, and you happily oblige.

.

"Never mind, I can't do it." You bite on your nails anxiously,

"You'll be fine, just act like nothing ever happened." Levi shrugs.

It's been exactly nine months, but it feels like it's been fucking decades. You finally got the go ahead from your coach (and your doctors) to start playing again, you've been going to practice and you were fine but it's still a little scary since you only have ten minutes before you have to go the field for the last game of the year.

You missed the rest of the season last year because you spent it all recovering, but now you're finally back and you can't decide if you're more excited or nervous.

You brace your hands on either side of the bench that you're sitting on, "It's over, it's so over." you mumble, and Levi finishes tying up your shoelace- he offered to do it for you, and he stands back up, "You'll be fine, I promise." he exhales, "Oh, I don't know Levi-"

"Shut up or I'll break your damn leg." He deadpans and you can't help but chuckle, "You'd just have to take care of me again,"

Levi rolls his eyes, "Just go, you only have a couple of minutes left." He urges and you think about it for a second before finally pushing yourself off from the bench and bending your knee in the air to get it warmed up.

"Okay- yeah okay, I'll see you after," you stammer before leaning in to give Levi a quick kiss on the cheek, "thank you," Levi hums in response, too flustered to conjure up words.

The nerves start to eat you up as you stand on the field, in your position, what if you hurt yourself again? Then you'd really be fucked.

Your thoughts are interrupted when a whistle blows, and suddenly you switch to autopilot.

You run to the outside and one of your teammates throws the ball to you, and you catch it (as always) and you run. You almost laugh, what were you so worried about? You run faster than you think you have ever before with the football tucked into your side.

You swerve past a few other opposing players and at one point, one of them tried to tackle you and you literally jumped over them.

You're about to make a touchdown but you've got another person on your ass, and you make the smart move of throwing it to Mikasa- one of your teammates, and she scores the point. You don't even care, you're just happy you can run again.

The game goes on. Your team scores more points, so does the opposing team (again, you don't care- that much)

Time must've flown by, because now there's only fifteen seconds left of the game and you have the ball and your feet are moving faster than you can even comprehend.

Ten seconds.

Fuck, are you even going to make it?

You run faster, which you didn't even think was possible, and all thoughts of you hurting yourself again are gone, long gone.

Five seconds.

You're about twenty feet away, and with just three seconds left to spare, you make a touchdown, and you almost flinch when you hear the students in the bleachers cheer, you look over and see your friend Hange cheering the loudest, and you laugh to yourself when you see Levi trying to pull her back down to her sitting position.

You shake hands with the other team and once you're changed out of your uniform you almost sprint back to the entrance of the school, and you see your three friends Hange, Erwin, and Levi.

Once Levi catches a glance of you from the corner of his eye, you're already running towards him and he manages to wrap his arms around you before you can, "I did it! I-" You laugh, Levi's hand that's not attached to your torso is cradling the back of your head, "I told you." He muses almost chuckling.

"Levi! Save some of her for the rest of us!" Hange exclaims,

"Fuck off Hange." Levi grumbles pulling you in tighter.

Hange huffs before planting her arms on Levi's shoulders to pull him off of you, and when she manages to be successful, you almost stumble backwards when she wraps her arms around you so tight you think you might break a rib, "I'm so proud of you doll! ACL's got nothin' on you!" she exclaims and Erwin chuckles, "Hange, you'll break her again." he chimes and you smile.

Hange finally breaks away from you but she keeps her arm slung around your shoulder, "I say this calls for a movie night." She grins and Levi groans, "Fuck you, we're not watching Bird Box again,"

"Fine! Make Erwin pick." She rolls her eyes and you four start to walk, you find a spot next to Levi and you subconsciously intertwine your hand with his, "I'd like to shower first, if you don't mind." You huff and Hange just laughs.

Movie night it is.

.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

174K 2.1K 33
Attack on Titan boys x Reader A book of oneshots for your favorite Shingeki no Kyojin characters. Disclaimer: I do not own characters nor plots that...
27.7K 396 7
𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 Please ignore grammar and/or spelling mistakes. I'm not the best at writing. Slow updates
825 22 16
I know there are a lot of these but I'm still going to write a Snk/Aot one shot book. I'm not that good of a writer so it might be (very) cringey.
436K 8.3K 35
Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Mainly x readers :) enjoy:)