☀️ʙᴀʙʏᴍᴀᴍᴀ

By TrinityyAveryy

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ ఌ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ "𝑖𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑦" 𝘢𝘧𝘵... More

ρяσℓσgυє
σиє
тωσ
тняєє
fσυя
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт
ηιηє
тєη
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
:)
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη
тωєηту σηє
тωєηту тωσ
тωєηту тняєє
тωєηту ƒσυя
тωєηту ƒινє
тωєηту ѕιχ
тωєηту ѕєνєη
тωєηту єιgнт

тωєηту

340 11 3
By TrinityyAveryy

safe to say, i got the biggest bedroom with my quickness. despite being the smallest, i was able to out run all those tall ass boys to the second biggest room in ushijima's home. the loudness woke akari up and i heard cries from down the hall.

"look what you did!" i chastised the group of volleyball players and went to go grab my child from the random room i put her in earlier. "mama's here. i'm sorry you got woken up from your sleep, baby." i picked her up and hugged her, so brushing the red curls from her face. "is she okay?" tendo popped in and i nodded. "just a little spooked being in an unfamiliar place and the loud noise." i answered as i wiped her tears.

"she can sleep with us." tendo came up behind me and ruffled akari's curls. she pouted and reached out for him so i gave her to her father. "im gonna take a shower." i rubbed my eyes and tendo nodded. "go do what you gotta do, mama." he winked and i rolled my eyes playfully, heat rushing up to my cheeks. the three of us went to the biggest room i earned by my running skills.

"i'll be back." i muttered, heading to the bathroom and stripping my clothes off. i took my warm and lovely shower as ushijima's bathroom was amazing. i wanted to live in this house myself at this point. water droplets were running down my face and i closed my eyes to reject the water from getting in. i reached around for the towel i brought in, only to find nothing there.

i swore i brought a towel in.

"tendo!" i yelled. i heard nothing. i pushed the shower curtain away and got out fully before feeling hands wrapped around my waist. "STOP-" i was about to scream my head off but a hand cut me off. "shhh...it's me." i smelt the leather and cocoa that alerted me that it was indeed tendo. "dude, what the fuck." i pushed against his chest lightly. "where is akari?" i asked. "fell back asleep." he answered and i nodded. "why'd you scare me like that? i thought i was gonna get assaulted." i rubbed my palms against my eyes to rid them of water, getting a blurry image of tendo in my sight.

he smirked, tilting his head at me. "you left your towel in the bedroom." he lifted up the white towel i thought i brought in with me. i squinted at him, "lies. i swear i brought it in with me." i grabbed at it but tendo held it further away. i furrowed my eyebrows while he raised one of his. "nuh uh."

"what do you mean, nuh uh. nigga, give me back my towel." i was butt ass naked in front of this man for the first time in years and he was withholding my towel. "i think i deserve a thank you, huh?" i pursed my lips in annoyance and crossed my arms with his one hand on my waist. "really? why?" i put on my biggest 'fuck me' eyes and tilted my head. i saw his resolve falter, his eyes glancing between my face and my tits that were now being lifted by my arms. "because..." tendo licked his lips, my arms uncrossing and now wrapping around his neck. my tits now pressing against his chest and my face now dangerously close to his. "because what?" i whispered as my lips were centimeters away from his.

tendo's hand now reaching down to grab one of my ass cheeks to grip onto. i gasped a bit, my mouth parting from the touch but i didn't let myself fall into his trap.

as soon as he leaned in, i ripped the towel from his hands and unwrapped my arms from around his neck. "you're so easy." i fake pouted before wrapping myself in the towel. i saw the red cloud his face from being played by me. "you're so wrong for that." tendo rubbed his jaw in irritation. "so is withholding my towel from me when i'm soaking wet and butt naked." i retaliated, walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. 

"don't be mad at me, baby." he whined, coming behind to hug me. "i'm not mad...you're just annoying." i rolled my eyes. "and you're hot. so so hot." he whispered in my ear, nipping on it just a bit. "you're acting like akari isn't here." i pushed him off and dropped my towel so i could grab a random shirt to put on. tendo slid into bed next to akari and brush her curls from her face gently. "we'll just have to continue when we're completely alone." he replied, looking up at me.

"we'll see."

_

the ride back to my house was excruciating.

i didn't realize that the moment tendo and i had last night was going to spark something within me. something i hadn't felt in a while.

the morning before our ride back to my house consisted of breakfast with a bunch of loud grown ass men while akari and i were grumpy because it was morning. we were not morning people at all. tendo had to take akari away for a moment because it had gotten too loud while i sat back and almost fell asleep at the kitchen island.

the boys had practice at 2 so aran stayed back and thought it would be best to just hitch a ride with his teammate. which i couldn't think was any better considering if aran was here right now, he'd most definitely sense of tension.

"i want to take you on a date." i almost choked at tendo's words as he stopped at a red light. "why? so you can get into my pants?" i muttered the last part so akari didn't here me. "no, mani. i feel like before we do anything, i should at least take you out." he gave me a 'are you serious look' and i scoffed playfully. "i guess that would be wise on your part."

"but don't tempt me. because you know i would do anything to have you bent over right now." tendo whispered in my direction and i felt my chest heat up with desire. my hands becoming clammy, my legs clenching together and my spine decorated itself with shivers. "jesus christ." i muttered, rolling down the window so i could get some air.

"so," tendo beamed like nothing he said had any effect on me. "is that a yes?" he asked. i nodded, "sure. i'll find someone to watch akari and then we can go out." i answered, looking back at him. "good, good. i'll pick you up at...how about 5?"

"i can do 5." i agreed. tendo held out his hand for me to grab and i smiled, looking into the back seat where akari sat. she looked out the window before seeing that i was looking at her, looked back and smiled. "hi mommy." she giggled. "hi my love. would you want to spend time with your grandparents for the weekend?" i asked. akari clapped and nodded. "yes!"

i looked back at tendo, "seems like we have a date."

_

i waited impatiently, staring at my phone as the time walked by. my home was silent as akari was at her grandparents house for the weekend and i was simply tapping my foot on the floor waiting for tendo to arrive. he did not tell me where i was going, just to dress nicely and to be my 'sweet looking self.'

his words exactly.

i looked at the time: 4:50. i sighed, leaning back on the couch to close my eyes for a bit but the doorbell rang. it was about time. my ass was about to go to sleep. i got up and walked up to the door before opening. there he was. tendo in dress pants and a dark green sweater with a white collar underneath. his fingers adorned with silver rings that wrapped around a bouquet of flowers as a chain poked out from behind the paper wrapping.

"you look good." i raised an eyebrow, taking the flowers from his hand and he smirked. "and you look divine. " his eyes looked me up and down. i was wearing heels with sheer black leggings that had hearts on them and a short leather skirt that was paired with a deep red corset top. i curled my hair in tight curls and put on some pearls that my mom had given to me as a gift.

"stopp." i mumbled, turning around to put the flowers in the kitchen in a vase. "you still haven't told me where we are going?" i mentioned, placing the flowers near the window for sun. "i want it to be a surprise." tendo answered, leaning against the kitchen island as i turned back around. "i suppose." i pursed my lips, chest heaving as i took a deep breath. tendo's eyes were burning into my soul and i couldn't help but be less confident then i was last night in the bathroom. "you're killing me with the staring." i finally managed to look him in the eyes. "and you're killing me because you look so fucking good, mani." he stalked over to me and i almost backed up but i stayed because if there was one thing i wanted...i wanted him.

"it is either i stare or i simply bend you over and give in to my desires right now." he whispered with his face right in mine, his hand gripping my waist. "fuck, please...stop." i muttered harshly as i felt my heart start racing. "say stop one more time and i will." he urged on and i blinked quickly, trying to ground myself.

i gulped and shook my head, "please don't stop." i pulled him in, my lips smashing onto his as he trailed his hand up my back and into my hair. tendo tugged at the roots of my hair slightly which caused a groan to exit the back of my throat. his other hand pressing up against my lower back to pull me closer as if i wasn't close enough. his tongue invaded my mouth, running next to mine as i sat back and let him. he pulled away for a quick second and immediately attached his lips to my neck: nipping, biting, sucking.

it all was overwhelming my senses.

"ten...please...we have to go." i managed to get out and tendo's touches faded away. his hand gently came out of my hair and he laid both of them on my waist. i was left catching my breath while i sat there in between his arms. "you have no idea what you do to me, mani." he tilted my head up to look at him by my chin and i bit my lip.

"i...i think i might have a clue."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 1.6K 28
❝𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙛𝙪𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣,❞ ❝𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩...
1.4M 35K 74
"𝙃𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨!" - 𝙆𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙏𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙤 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ!! ───────────────⚪──────────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 18:27 / 25:43 ⠀...
254K 8.5K 39
"𝓒𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽, 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓾𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷' 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾...