Moments - One Direction Fan F...

By Aussie1Dkevin

Steph is a 12 year old girl who has spent her life in and out of orphanages. She has been beat countless time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story! (Sorry not a chapter)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sequel! (not a chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 20

15.2K 253 62
By Aussie1Dkevin

I gulped silently as Louis' eyes burned into mine.

"How dare you hit Harry." Louis started through gritted teeth. His voice was surprisingly calm, which in fact made him sound even more frightening.

"I'm sorry." I said in a small voice, trying to be brave.

The words had barely left my lips when I felt a whip of white hot pain on my right cheek. I gasped in pain, clutching my cheek as tears blurred my vision. I could hear shouting around me and two people ran next to me. On my right Niall was trying to comfort and console me, whilst Zayn, on my left, tried to remove my hand gently from my face.

I could hear Louis shouting desperately, although his voice was getting fainter and fainter, as if he was being dragged away. I tried to focus my mind, but it was as if I was not in control of my own body. Everything was spinning and all I could focus on was how much my cheek hurt.

I suddenly snapped awake from my daydream, realizing what had just happened.

Louis had hit me.

My Louis, the one who said he would never hurt me, had hit me.

"Shh, princess its okay, its alright, we're here, we've got you." Niall cooed to me, trying to wipe away my never ending flow of tears.

"Steph, please can you move your hand sweetie? I need to look at your cheek." Zayn said softly to me. I decided to move my hand, despite the pain it caused me, and let Zayn look at it. "Thanks love, I'm just going to sit you on the kitchen counter then I can have a proper look at it, okay?"

I nodded numbly, tears still running down my cheeks rapidly. Zayn gently lifted me onto his hip an once I was on and he was holding me tightly, he ran to the kitchen and sat me carefully on the counter. He looked at my cheek and told Niall to get some ice from the freezer. Niall returned with a bag of frozen peas and Zayn held it against my cheek. As soon as the cold hit my cheek I cried out and pushed Zayn's hand away.

"I'm sorry Stephy, it will help your cheek." Zayn said, placing the frozen peas back onto my cheek.

My silent tears turned into loud sobs, wrecking through my body and the cold from the peas stung my hot red cheek. Niall rubbed my back and tried to calm me down, however nothing he could do nor say could make anything better. After a few minutes Liam walked into the room, looking tired and confused. I guess he had just woken up from his nap, and he obviously had no idea what was going on. His look of confusion was soon replaced by a soft, gentle face when he saw me.

"Baby girl! What happened sweetie?" He asked, approaching me, pushing my hair gently behind my ears.

Instead of answering I just cried harder, my cheek aching from physical pain, and my heart aching from emotional pain. Liam gently picked me up off the counter, taking the peas away from my face, and placed me on his hip, hugging me tightly against his chest, rocking back and forth as I stained his top with my endless tears. After a few minutes I began to calm down and Liam pulled away slightly, looking me in the eyes.

"Want to tell me what happened gorgeous?" He asked in a gentle, soothing voice. I shook my head silently, resting my head back onto his strong shoulders.

"We'll tell you later, just maybe put Steph to bed, she needs to rest." Zayn murmured to Liam, and I felt Liam nod in reply, before he turned around and began to walk to his room.

Liam gently lay me down in his bed and pulled the covers right up to my chin, tucking me in tightly. He sat on the edge of the bed and stroked my hair back, before leaning in and kissing my forehead.

"Will you be okay if I go and talk to the other boys?" Liam asked, stroking my hair once more. I nodded and closed my eyes, turning onto my side. Liam kissed my forehead once more before leaving the room and quietly shutting the door behind him.

Liam's POV

I kissed her forehead again and left the room, shutting the door quietly behind me. I made my way to the kitchen and found Niall and Zayn still standing at the counter Steph was sitting on, talking quietly.

"Hey guys." I said as I approached them, leaning against the counter.

"Hey, Steph asleep?" Niall asked, and I nodded, telling them I tucked her in bed.

"So what happened?" I asked them, curious to know what made Steph so upset.

"Louis hit her." Zayn said quietly.

"WHAT!?" I yelled, furious with Louis for being so stupid.

"Harry's with him now, he said Lou's feeling horrible and keeps on yelling at himself." Niall told me. I sighed and was about to go look for them when a broken looking Louis and a worried looking Harry walked in.

"Louis," I began, stopping when he looked up at me, his eyes red and puffy and his cheeks tear stained. "She's asleep in my room, go talk to her when she's awake." I told him sighing.

"You're not mad at me?" He asked, his voice small and broken.

"I'm not mad, I just think you're an idiot." I chuckling slightly, trying to lighten the mood.

He cracked a small smile and came over and gave me a big hug. I hugged him back, rubbing his back as I did so. He soon pulled away and asked us if we could wake up Steph while he cleaned himself up. Zayn told him he would go, and that we also had to leave in an hour for the concert. I hoped Steph would be okay with Louis, but after all, a lot can happen in an hour.

Steph's POV

"Time to wake up princess." I heard Zayn say to me, stroking my hair back as he did so. I rolled over to him and he smiled, kissing my forehead before gently picking me up bridal style.

"My cheek hurts." I whimpered quietly as he held me in his strong arms.

"It will for a little bit baby, but it should get better quickly." He told me, kissing my forehead and slowly walking out the room.

"Where's Louis?" I asked quietly.

"He's just cleaning himself up, he feels really bad."

I nodded. Normally after someone slapped me or hurt me I was always terrified of them, however I didn't feel scared of Louis at all. I actually felt kind of bad, for once I had done something not by accident to make someone angry. I actually really missed Louis, as strange as it sounds.

We soon made it to the kitchen and found all the boys except Louis were there. They all smiled sweetly at me and Harry came over and took me from Zayn, lifting me onto his hip and hugging me tight, kissing the crook of my neck where his head was resting.

"How are you my little princess?" He asked, kissing my forehead before looking into my eyes.

I just shrugged, wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead again began to walk back to where he was sitting before. As he turned his back I saw Louis entering the kitchen.

"Louis!" I called, struggling in Harry's grip.

Harry put me down and I ran straight to Louis as soon as my feet hit the ground. Louis opened his arms wide and I ran straight into his arms. As soon as reached him he lifted me up and onto his hip. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry baby girl." He whispered to me.

"Me too. I love you Louis." I whispered back.

"I love you too, Steph."

**********

IMPORTANT NEWS! PLEASE READ!

HEY EVERYONE!!

Omfg I am so sorry it has taken so long to update! Although on the plus side, I didn't even think I would be able to update at all! So every couple of days when I had internet I was trying to uoload as much as I could, but finally it is done!

AND GUYS!!! OMFG 11,000 READS!! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

I got so many comments and votes on the last chapter and I was like in tears! Omfg you guys are the best!! Like you guys are legit my favourite people ever!

Someone commented on a chapter and asked if they could play Steph, and I was on my phone but was going to send them a message when I was on a computer however i think they deleted their comment because I can't find it anywhere :(

So, if you would like the play Steph, just comment or message me with your looks, personality, interets and why I should choose you!

Also, if anyone would like to play Cara Smith (the interviewer) comment or send me a message with the same thing (looks, personality, interests and why I should choose you)!

And finally, if anyone would like to play Liam or Niall's girlfriends (yes, they will get girlfriends) then do the same thing! Although the characters will not be introduced fr a couple of chapters!

You can send me a message if you want to play all of them, although if I choose you to play one person then you can't play another (just so itis fair for everyone!)

So go ahead and comment/message me guys! I will announce the winners in either the next chapter or the one after that, it just depends how many people want to be it! I will message the winners before I announce it though to just confirm with them what will happen (like when their character will come into the story and if anything major happens to them)

Please please enter everyone, it would be amazing to see a lot of you want to be Steph or Cara or Niall or Liam's girlfriends! Also the sooner you enter the better

Sorry if this is short, I finished writing this on my phone and it probably isn't very long, so many apologies!

Please not that there won't be any updates for about a week! I leave australia tomorrow and go to hong kong then back in england on tuesday morning, but I probably won't update until the weekend!

Also, I am very sorry if there are any stupid spelling mistakes, I have auto correct spelling thingy on my phone and it always changed what I type, so very sorry again!

The chapters will also start getting better, so sorry for such crappy chapters recently! I have scriptwriters planned for what is going to happen and I think you guys will like it!

SEE YOU IN ABOUT A WEEK!!

Please vote, comment and fan!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5K 32
Zoe Malik has now reached the age of fifteen. She will face happiness, but sadness. She's growing up and no matter what her brothers say she will adv...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...
556K 10.6K 45
Ali is a loving three year old. She loves to color and play dress up. One day when her parents leave her at a restaurant all alone and the boys from...
17.4K 226 25
Jasmine is a 17 year old with the best friend she could ask for. Her job leads her to meet One Direction!!!! but what will happen when her ex comes...