𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄? [BTS Brother...

By Writer_Jiha

Jungmi, which means 'a rose flower'. Her life was perfect, a lovely mother and a protective father.... But it... More

Author's note:
Content And Characters
1. Past
2. Met At Han River
3. Biological Brothers?
4. New Life...New Start
5. New School, New friends, New Bullies Too?
6. Left The Job
7. Normal Day?
8. Exam = Tension
9. Result
10. Bad Day
11. New Teacher Or a Creep?
12. Bullies? Again?
13. Promise
14. Bad Touch
15. Scared
16. Shopping
17. Fever
18. The Whole Truth?
19. Butterfly
20. Annoying?
21. Annoying? [pt. 2]
22. Birthday
23. Bracelet
24. Dumb Fight
25. Starting Of Mess
26. Police
27. Court
28. Liers
29. Suicide?
30. Stress
31. True Ones
32. True Ones [pt.2]
33. Final Hearing
34. Knowing Truth
35. Moving Out
36."Her" Real Face
37. Time's Game
39. R Corporation
40. The Achievement
41. Memories
42. Mysteries
43. Founder of RLJ, Kim Jungmi
44. Awkwardness After 3 Years
45. Will Past Repeat?Or Things Will Be Better? Pt.1
46. Will Past Repeat?Or Things Will Be Better? Pt.2
47. Everything From Beginning
48. But Only Jimin
49. At Thanks Nature Cafe
50. Karma is Bitch
51. Normal Office Day
52. Intentional

38. L Corporation

85 5 0
By Writer_Jiha

3 years later

Time flewed within a blink. Many things changed for everyone, but longing of Kim siblings never changed. It will be a lie if we say Jungmi didn't missed her brothers or Kim brothers didn't cried every night in their rooms for their behaviour towards their own sister. They missed her. They wanted her back at all cost. Even if Jungmi hate them, they don't care anymore. They just want their sister back. Meanwhile, Jungmi missed them too. No matter what they did with her, her life with them was beautiful. She wanted to hate them, but she can't. That's why she moved from Korea and came USA. And she hated herself for this, for still loving them even after everything. Maybe she was just upset? Upset with their behaviour. Upset that they didn't believed her. Whatever the matter was, even if she hated them, she wasn't going to forgive them. Not so easily.

In these 3 years Jungmi graduated. And as per her dream, she became a successful business woman along with Lisa and Rosè. One of the CEO of RLJ corporation. Well this company was kinda unique, it was combined company of 3 companies. R, L, and J. Weird? Right? For everyone. But not for the friends because they knew the full form and meaning of the company. As per her promise to Yuri, She returned back to Seoul today.
Minjun completed his studies and became a legal hacker. Yuri and Sungho wants to work in RLJ so they applied their job there. Sungho was quickly chosen and Lisa's secretary while Yuri was told to wait as when Jungmi will be back, Yuri would work as her secretary. Talking about Rosè, she returned back 1 year ago and handled her job here, at Seoul, in R corporation.

Afternoon in Seoul city. Jungmi and Minjun got out of the plane while talking about random things.

Minjun: Ahh, I'm back home...

Jungmi just chuckled at him.

Minjun: What are you planning to do now?

Jungmi: ofcourse from now on I will handle my own company.

Minjun: Wow. You are amazing Jungmi!! Have you ever heard a CEO of a company built her own company all by herself even after living in different Country!? A CEO that her employees didn't even saw her face!! YOU JUST MADE A WORLD RECORD!! YOU ARE GREAT!!

He shouted in Joy while Jungmi looked at him weirdly.

Jungmi: Don't shout stupid. And I didn't managed it all alone. Thanks to uncle Lee and you all.

She said while rolling her eyes.

Minjun: Oh come on. Appa and us gave you guide only. You did it all by yourself.

Jungmi shooked her head.

Jungmi: No, it wasn't only me. Everyone needs a guide to be successful so that me. And here I got..... Wait let me count. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Total ten supporters.

She said while showing her fingers while Minjun laughed at her.

Minjun: Your habit of showing your fingers after saying a number will not go, right?

Unknowingly a small pout was made on Jungmi's lip.

Jungmi: it's not my fault, I always do it unintentionally.

\\\\: OH MY GOODNESS! MY MIMI IS BACK!!

The girl shouted and hugged Jungmi tightly.

Jungmi: woah woah calm down Yuri.

Yuri broke the hug and held Jungmi on her shoulders

Yuri: Did you came back really? Or I am just dreaming? How are you? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

She said and hugged her. Jungmi sighed at her.

Jungmi: You are still same.

Jungmi gave her a small smile and continued.

Jungmi: I am fine. I missed you too. And how are you?

Yuri: I am fine--

Sungho: No one missed me.

The three of them looked at him. Minjun went towards him and hugged Sungho.

Minjun: Come on dude, I missed you so much. How are you?

He acted like Yuri did with Jungmi. Sungho pushed him away while making disgusting face.

Sungho: Stay away from me. I will more like to say that make your seperate world.

Jungmi and Yuri looked at both of them weirdly.

Jungmi: Born dumb....

She whispered.

Yuri: true.

Yuri whispered back.

Jungmi: Leave it. Where are Lisa and Rosè unnie?

Yuri: At office. Let's first go to home then we will go there.

Jungmi nodded her head.

Jungmi: if you both are done then can we go? And if not then me and Yuri are going.

Sungho: n-no. Let's go together.

Jungmi shooked her head in disbelief.

Jungmi: Sungho.... You are acting like a 5 yr old kid who is scared to be left out alone....

Sungho: Whatever. Now let's go.

They all headed towards Lisa's home. Sungho directly went to his work after reaching home. Jungmi took rest for 1 hour and then went to the company with Yuri.
They both sat in a car and Yuri drove it.

Yuri: Where? To R corporation? Or L corporation?

Jungmi: L.... I wanna meet Lisa unnie first.

Yuri: ok...

They headed towards L corporation. After 10-15 minutes Yuri and Jungmi reached there. They both went out of the car and Jungmi looked at the building. A tall building that had a logo in centre

(Credit to both owner of the place and owner of the picture. I don't know where it is even present)

{Oyi. Credit to no one. I edited this on my own}

They both entered inside. Jungmi again saw a logo on the ground.

{Credit to me. }

Jungmi: Beautiful.... Lisa unnie made it so beautiful.

Yuri: huh? Aren't you the one who made the logo of each company?

Jungmi: Yeah but I only made the logo. I didn't gave the idea of putting it like this.

She said in amusement.

Yuri: Now let's go.

Jungmi: hmm. Where is unnie?

Yuri: At her cabin. Upstairs.

Yuri said while walking towards the elevator. They both got inside. After a ting sound that came from elevator they stepped out of it. They reached infront of a door and saw a name plate there.

(Background template from Pinterest. Credit to its owner. Edited by author)

Yuri knocked on the door and entered inside.

Lisa: What do you want?

She said while looking at the computer screen.

Yuri: look who is here.

Lisa looked up from computer and saw Jungmi standing there.

Lisa: OH MY GOD MIMI! YOU ARE BACK!?

She said and hugged Jungmi tightly.

Jungmi: ofcourse I am. How long would I stay there? How are you?

Lisa broke the hug and looked at her.

Lisa: leave about me, tell me about yourself. How are you? Did you faced any problem in US? First of all, why are you standing? Come and sit.

Jungmi: thank you...

She said and sat at the seat infront of Lisa.

Jungmi: now answer to your questions. I am fine and there wasn't any problem for me as Minjun and Rosè unnie was there.

Lisa: talking about Minjun, Where is he?

Jungmi: he got some work so he is doing that.

Lisa: ohh..

They talked about random things and when time passed, they didn't realised it.

To be continued....

Quote of the day by author:-

"If you don't want me to be with you then I will distance myself so far from you. So far, that you will see me everyday but you won't have the guts to approach me"

--magicshop745

Borahae Bells 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 13.3K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
29.3K 1.4K 24
Don't be fooled by their good looks, they are the most powerful mafias in this city. Their empire is more than just an empire. It's their family. But...
106K 3K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
5.8K 210 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...