Our Nisekoi

By soraxsky

What if Raku and Onodera had kissed that night at the docks? Read on :) RakuXChitoge I do not own Nisekoi o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Sequel!?
NISEKOI EXTRA (Spoilers?)
New Nisekoi Story

20 (Final)

5.6K 185 90
By soraxsky

Sorry guys.. this is the final chapter of my story ): I really enjoyed writing this though. :) Love you all♡ Thanks for all the votes♡

I've recently read Nisekoi's new chapter (Spoiler Alert) Raku is damn agitated about knowing who Chitoge likes and that makes me so happy like YAS cx Okay, on to the story :D

2 years later..

Raku's POV

"I can't believe we're going to be fourth years next year." said Onodera. I nodded, "we've actually made it this far." Shu came in and put his arm around my shoulder. "So Raku, any plans this Summer? I know a place to score really hot chicks." He drooled. I pushed him off, "don't be stupid, Shu. You know I'm waiting for her even if it takes forever." I retorted.

"Hmm.. Raku hasn't given up yet huh?" Ruri said. "Are you even sure she's coming back?" My eyes widened, "of course she's coming back! She promised!" I shouted. "You never know, she might like it in America and never come back." She said. "R-Ruri-chan." Onodera said in shock. I was getting angry at Ruri, how could she say such a thing? "Don't worry, Raku Ichijo. Young Miss is sure to come back, she never breaks her promises." Tsugumi assured me. "Let's just hope not anytime soon." Marika chimed. "Tachibana!" They all shouted.

School had ended, everyone started cheering and running off to who knows where to celebrate. Onodera and Ruri headed to her house, Shu was probably going girl hunting, Tsugumi had gone out to some training facility, and Marika was going to the Bahamas. Me? I was heading home with nothing to do.

But, I still can't help but think about what Ruri said.. What if Chitoge did like America and stayed there..? What if she never comes back.. What's gonna happen to us?

I was finally home and was greeted by the Yakuzas. "Welcome home, Young Master!" They shouted happily. "Hi guys." I said going into my room. I changed into simple clothing and laid down on my futon. I covered myself with the blanket shutting myself away from everything. I then looked to the side of me and imagined Chitoge sleeping right there, her strawberry blonde hair partially covering her face, her cheeks slightly red because of the cold, and her holding onto me for dear warmth.

I couldn't take it anymore. I picked up my phone and dialed Chitoge's number. After a few rings, she finally picked up. "Yes?" I sighed in relief, "Chitoge." "Oh, Hey Raku! How's you?" She asked me. "Doing fine. Summer just started and well I'm just staying home. How about you? How's America?" I asked. "America is great! I really love it here." I felt my heart break, I choked back the tears that were about to come out. "I do miss Japan though. I miss you and the others as well." I tried to speak, "I.. I miss you too." My voice cracked. "Raku, are you-- Oh.. I gotta go. Talk to you soon." She said as she hung up.

She loved it there.. She actually loved America.. She's not coming back.. Ruri was right..

I groaned and covered myself more with the blanket not wanting to see anything anymore and drifted off to sleep.

The next day..

I woke up the next day to the summer sun peeking through my window. I tried my best to get my mind off what happened last night and cover myself up with the blanket more. But, the world seemed to be against me and wanted me to get up. I sighed and dragged myself out of my futon and got changed into a striped tank top along with my usual blue jeans, I also put on a red jacket.

Heh, weird.. these are the exact same clothes I used for me and Chitoge's first date.. I wonder if we'll ever have another date again..

I walked out my room and saw the Yakuzas on the floor. I'm pretty sure they got drunk last night and now they're sleeping. I walked past them and made my way out the door.

I didn't know what to do so I just roamed around the streets hoping something would come along. "Hey, did you see that girl in the movie theater?" I heard a guy say to his friend. "The one with the strawberry blonde hair?" "Yeah! I can't believe girls like her can watch action movies. Totally hot!" Could it? No.. it couldn't be. Just to make sure, I ran towards the movie theater to check it out.

A lot of people were watching movies today, but the most watched is Monster hunter 3. Chitoge would love this movie. Everyone had walked out the theater laughing and talking about the movie. But, no sign of Chitoge. I sighed and started making my way down the street again..

I put my hands in my pocket and sighed heavily. "Did you see the strawberry blonde in the new ramen shop? Wow she was hot!" I heard a guy say. No way.. it couldn't really be.. I started running towards the new ramen shop and looked around for a strawberry blonde, no one.. Just a family and two couples eating. I sighed and walked out of the ramen shop.

I must be losing my mind.. I thought. I walked down the streets again in sadness. "Dude, there was this strawberry blonde and she was totally hot!" A guy said. Pff.. Yeah right.. "She was heading towards the beach like she was looking for someone." He said. I tried my best to hold myself back, to not run to the beach and see no one there. Nothing but my mind playing tricks on me. But I failed and started making my way towards the beach.

I finally made it and took a look around, there wasn't much people and it would of been easy to spot Chitoge. Unfortunately.. she wasn't here. My mind had played tricks on me yet again.. I started to walk away when I heard two girls talking about a strawberry blonde sitting down on the rocks by the beach side. Without thinking, I dashed there in an instant.

Once I got there, I looked around and realized this was the place I had given Chitoge the promise ring. I looked up and my eyes widened, there in front of me, a girl in a white dress with strawberry blonde hair waving in the wind looking out into the horizon. "I was wondering when you'd catch up to me, beansprout." She said.

I was lost for words.. I didn't know what to say.. The girl I've been waiting for is right in front of me.. she's home. She turned around to face me, "I'm home." She smiled. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore.. "Chitoge.." I said walking up to her. She jumped down from the rocks and walked towards me. I hugged her tight and cried, she then hugged me as well. "I'm home, darling." She smiled.

I looked up at her and wiped away my tears, "I thought.. you'd never come back." She looked at me in disbelief, "I promised you I'd come back, didn't I?" I chuckled, "I was just scared.. because you said you loved America so much.." She put her hands on my cheeks and made me look at her. "Japan has something America doesn't though." I looked at her in confusion. "America doesn't have a Raku Ichijo." I smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

I pulled away from her, "Wait a minute, it hasn't been 3 years yet." I said. "My dad took his old job back in Japan. What? You want to wait another year for me?" She said irritated. I smiled and pulled her closer, "I'd wait forever for you." She blushed and pushed me away. "S-sure you would." She said crossing her arms.

I laughed at her and remembered something.. "Do you still have the promise ring I gave you?" I asked. She lifted up her hand and showed me it. I looked down at the ground and turned away from her, "what's wrong?" She asked. I scratched my head not knowing how to say it.. "Well.. Uh.." "I'm waiting." She said. "I kinda.. have something to ask you.." I said turning around.

I grabbed her hands in mine and looked her deep in the eyes. "Chitoge I.. I really love you and I don't wanna lose you. Ever. I.. I.." She got irritated, "spit it out Raku." I blushed a deep shade of red. "Marry me, Chitoge." I said. Her eyes widened at me, she started blushing, a tear had rolled down her cheek. She smiled at me, "Yes. I will." She said. I smiled wide and pulled her into a kiss knowing I was gonna spend the rest of my life with her.

Awww there we have it :') The final chapter of Our Nisekoi. I hope you guys enjoyed this story just as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 677 27
Kiyoko decides that it would be fun to have an awards night 'with a difference including all of our favourite teams voted for by the players but with...
92.3K 2.1K 21
Chishiya and Niragi might have other opinions about many things, and argue all the time, but what they don't realize is how similar they actually are...
12.8K 504 14
An oc story about Takano and Onodera It was so かわいい I thought to share it
377K 15.5K 45
Y/N l/N was your average girl. She had good grades. Good group of friends. She was happy and cheerful. And she had wonderful parents. But that all c...