3

Raku and Kosaki told everyone that they were boyfriend and girlfriend and they all accepted them. But what about Chitoge?

Chitoge's POV

It was the last night of spring break, everyone was lighting sparklers and fireworks. I found a secluded rock and isolated myself from everyone. I didn't want to see that beansprout or Kosaki, for some reason, it hurts seeing them together.

I didn't like him or anything so why was I feeling this way? I sighed and lit up another sparkler.

Raku's POV

Last night of spring break, we were all lighting sparklers and fireworks. Everyone was having such a great time, I looked over at Onodera and smiled at her. "Having fun?" She asked. I nodded. "Eh? Where's Ojou?" Tsugumi asked. "True. I haven't seen Kirisaki the whole day." Mirika said. "I'll look for her." Onodera suggested. "It's fine. You stay here while I go." I said and took off to find Chitoge.

Chitoge's been acting weird these past few days actually. I made my way along the beach and found her on top of a rock. What was she doing there anyway? "Chitoge! What are you doing there?" She looked at me then turned away. "What does it matter to you, beansprout?" Cruel as ever.. I walked up to her and sat beside her.

"What's up with you? You've been acting weird." I asked. She glared at me, "again, what does it matter to you?" again.. Cruel as ever.. "Anyway, I heard about you and Kosaki. Congratulations." She said. Where did that come from? "Uh.. T-thanks."

"We don't have to fake date anymore. You've got a girlfriend now and besides, you hate me anyway." She said. What's up with that!? If we don't fake date, Japan's gonna be in a huge mess! And hate her? I mean I do but.. Not as much from when we first met.. "We have to! If we don't, we'll end up starting a war!" I told her.

We stayed silent for awhile. "Hey.." I looked at her, "..do you.. Do you think if we actually dated.. That we'd work out as a couple..?" She said. I blushed, wait.. Why was I blushing? "What's up with that?" I asked. "..just answer." She said.

Would we actually work out? If I never went out with Onodera? No. No.. Stop saying that Raku. Of course it would never work out. We have nothing in common and I love Onodera!

"Are you kidding me? Of course we wouldn't. All you do is act mean and hit me. You need to be more feminine and act a little girly for once I mean, just look at Onod-"

"SHUT UP! I GET IT OKAY! SHUT UP!" She shouted. I looked at her surprised and she looked up at me in shock. "..I'm sorry." She said getting up and running away. Before I could stop her, she was gone.

Chitoge's POV

Stupid beansprout! Stupid! Stupid! STUPID! I felt the tears come down my face as I ran back to the beach house.

Whoa there :o Looks like Raku was a little too harsh there. Oh well, Chapter 4 coming up soon. ^_^