18

Okay okay. Not last chapter. Chill. :3

Raku's POV

It was the day of the harvest festival, everyone was laughing and chattering. Different foods could be smelled all around the place. If Chitoge was here she'd be dragging me all over the place. I chuckled at the thought.

"Oii Rakuu, Get into your costume." I looked over at Shu to see him wearing a lobster costume. "..What are you.." Just then I saw Onodera in a bear costume, "O-Onodera?" I looked around and everyone was wearing costumes. Tsugumi was in a fighter costume, Ruri in a death cloak costume (no surprise there..), and Marika in a.. eh? Chitoge's school uniform?

"Raku-samaaaa! What do you think of my costume? Isn't it amazing?" She said twirling around. "Sorry Tachibana, but only Chitoge can look good in her own school uniform." She started to cry a bit, "I will redeem myself next year!!" She shouted. I chuckled in embarrassment and looked at everyone wearing their costumes, "where'd you guys get those costumes anyway?" I asked, "Ms. Kyoko said we could borrow them from the school's theater." Tsugumi said.

I started making my way towards the school theater to look for the costumes. I finally found them and started looking through them, I then saw the costume I wore for Romeo and started remembering the play we did. Chitoge actually played Onodera's part as Juliet after she injured her ankle from saving a girl who fell off a ladder.

I smiled as I took the costume and began to put it on. Afterwards, I looked at myself all over and I looked pretty okay. "Alright." I said to myself as I left the theater to join my friends. Everyone looked at me and was surprised at the costume I picked, "Ichijo-kun? You're wearing the prince costume?" Onodera asked. "Well uh.. yeah, I sorta got nostalgic." I said.

Everyone was having fun at the harvest festival, we tried every food at every booth and even watched the Rapunzel play. It was funny because.. Shu was the prince and Ruri was Rapunzel. The whole play went by smoothly until Shu had to climb the tower to meet his damsel in distress. That's when Ruri knocked him off the tower. Everyone laughed and clapped at the end.

"Ichijo-kun, smile!" I turned around to see a flash, my eyes went hazy for a bit. "Onodera why-" "We're sending Chitoge-chan a letter and we wanna put pictures of us in them!" She said. "W-wait! Let's do a retake of the last one then!" She chuckled and started preparing the camera, "ready?" She asked. I posed for the camera and smiled. "1,2,3.." Onodera said as she took the picture. "Perfect! Oh, write a letter to Chitoge-chan too!" She said walking away.

The harvest festival had ended and everyone prepared to go home. "I'm sending Chitoge-chan the letter tomorrow morning, make sure your letter is ready by then!" Onodera said walking home.

Raku's letter

Hey Chitoge,

So our school had it's annual harvest festival. Wasn't really boring as much, but it'd be a lot of fun if you were here. Hope you're doing great in America. Come back soon, okay? See ya, darling. I love you.

Onodera's letter

Chitoge-chan, we miss you a lot! Especially Ichijo-kun. We hope you come back soon and enjoy the pictures we took. Especially that funny photo of Ichijo-kun! See you soon!

Tsugumi's Letter

Hello Young Miss, hope you're doing well. So far, Raku Ichijo hasn't done anything stupid with any other girls. I'll make sure he keeps that up. See you soon, Young Miss.

Shu's Letter

Hello Kirisaki, How's it there in America? Bring back an American girl for me when you get back, okay?

Ruri's Letter

Hope to see you soon. Take care.

Marika's Letter

I haven't given up on getting Raku-sama, in fact, I think he's starting to fall for me everyday you're not here! So please, stay in America and take care!

Back to Raku..

I folded my letter and placed it on my drawer. I got out my house and sat on the porch. "You okay, son?" I looked back to see my dad. "Yeah, everything's fine dad." I said looking up at the night sky. He sat next to me and looked up as well, I looked over at him. "When you said.. I'll realize soon. Did you mean my feelings for Chitoge?" He nodded at me.

Normal POV

Raku sat out with his dad admiring the night sky, "oh how your mother would love this view." His dad said, Raku looked over at him and his eyes widened. His dad rarely talked about his mom ever since she passed away. Raku smiled, "yeah.." He said.

His dad got up and began walking inside, "Good night, Raku." He said before leaving. "Night pops." Raku looked at the night sky once again then at the ring on his finger. It gave of a small shine in the moonlight, he then smiled and went inside to sleep.