20 (Final)

Sorry guys.. this is the final chapter of my story ): I really enjoyed writing this though. :) Love you all♡ Thanks for all the votes♡

I've recently read Nisekoi's new chapter (Spoiler Alert) Raku is damn agitated about knowing who Chitoge likes and that makes me so happy like YAS cx Okay, on to the story :D

2 years later..

Raku's POV

"I can't believe we're going to be fourth years next year." said Onodera. I nodded, "we've actually made it this far." Shu came in and put his arm around my shoulder. "So Raku, any plans this Summer? I know a place to score really hot chicks." He drooled. I pushed him off, "don't be stupid, Shu. You know I'm waiting for her even if it takes forever." I retorted.

"Hmm.. Raku hasn't given up yet huh?" Ruri said. "Are you even sure she's coming back?" My eyes widened, "of course she's coming back! She promised!" I shouted. "You never know, she might like it in America and never come back." She said. "R-Ruri-chan." Onodera said in shock. I was getting angry at Ruri, how could she say such a thing? "Don't worry, Raku Ichijo. Young Miss is sure to come back, she never breaks her promises." Tsugumi assured me. "Let's just hope not anytime soon." Marika chimed. "Tachibana!" They all shouted.

School had ended, everyone started cheering and running off to who knows where to celebrate. Onodera and Ruri headed to her house, Shu was probably going girl hunting, Tsugumi had gone out to some training facility, and Marika was going to the Bahamas. Me? I was heading home with nothing to do.

But, I still can't help but think about what Ruri said.. What if Chitoge did like America and stayed there..? What if she never comes back.. What's gonna happen to us?

I was finally home and was greeted by the Yakuzas. "Welcome home, Young Master!" They shouted happily. "Hi guys." I said going into my room. I changed into simple clothing and laid down on my futon. I covered myself with the blanket shutting myself away from everything. I then looked to the side of me and imagined Chitoge sleeping right there, her strawberry blonde hair partially covering her face, her cheeks slightly red because of the cold, and her holding onto me for dear warmth.

I couldn't take it anymore. I picked up my phone and dialed Chitoge's number. After a few rings, she finally picked up. "Yes?" I sighed in relief, "Chitoge." "Oh, Hey Raku! How's you?" She asked me. "Doing fine. Summer just started and well I'm just staying home. How about you? How's America?" I asked. "America is great! I really love it here." I felt my heart break, I choked back the tears that were about to come out. "I do miss Japan though. I miss you and the others as well." I tried to speak, "I.. I miss you too." My voice cracked. "Raku, are you-- Oh.. I gotta go. Talk to you soon." She said as she hung up.