10

Here you go. Sorry to keep you waiting guys. I'M REALLY SORRY. GOMEN. GOMEN.

Raku's POV

"So what's pops gonna think when he finds out you were in detention?" I asked her. "Not sure. My dad's out of town for a few days with Claude for some sort of business." My eyes widened. No Claude!? YIPPEEEEEEEE. "So, you're home alone?" She shook her head, "I have the workers there. I don't really have to worry." She said. "Must be great without pops in town huh?" She shook her head, "it gets pretty lonesome. Dad always took me out somewhere while mom was working, but ever since he got a job too, he stopped taking me to places."

I looked over at her, she held a sad face. She loved spending time with her dad so much, but now.. it's different ever since he got a new job. Poor Chitoge..

"Hey. You wanna.. stay over at my place? You know, just till your dad gets back in town." I asked. She looked over at me, "a-are you sure? W-what about Onodera? Wouldn't she--" I shook my head. "Onodera wouldn't mind, we are friends." She still didn't seem sure but smiled afterwards. "Okay."

We made our way towards her house to pack a few clothes for her. "Young miss, is your father fine with you staying over at the Yakuza household?" A maid asked. "We just talked to her father a few minutes ago and he's fine with it!" The maid glared at me then turned her eyes back to Chitoge. "Well, it is busy around here. So okay." she looked over at me, "if anything happens to Young Miss, it's your head for dinner." I shivered. "Y-Yes ma'am."

With that, we were off to my house. Once we got there, we were greeted by the Yakuzas. "Young master! Welcome home!" They went silent after seeing Chitoge walk in. "U-um.." She said. "YOUNG MISS! ARE YOU STAYING HERE? WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A LONG TIME! PLEASE PLEASE, MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME!" They all shouted as they went over to shake her hand and make her feel at home. I then see my dad walk by, I haven't talked to him after that argument we had. "Hey dad," he looked over at me, "Chitoge's staying over while her dad is away, I hope it's okay with you." I told him. "I see. But she's sleeping in your room." My eyes widened, "w-why my room!?" He smiled that evil smile of his, "You don't want the gang to find out.. do you?" He whispered. Damn old man! "Well then, good night." He said walking to his room.

"What were you and your dad talking about?" Chitoge asked. "Turns out you're sleeping in my room.." I said. Her eyes widened and her face started to turn a shade of pink. "You okay, Chitoge?" I asked. "U-uh.. yeah! I'm fine." She said. "I'll take your stuff to my room, just wait in the kitchen and I'll cook dinner." I said taking her stuff from her hand.

Chitoge's POV

This is not good.. This is not good.. Me and Raku.. in the same room!? No.. he's bound to find out that we did kiss.. I sighed and laid my head down on the dinner table. Why does this have to happen to me.. I should have declined his offer of staying here..

"Chitoge?" I look up to see Raku staring at me worriedly. "You sure you're okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah, just a bit tired I guess." He didn't believe me but shrugged it off. "Well, I'm cooking your favorite ramen. So prepare for dinner, alright?" "You know.. my favorite ramen?" I asked. He stayed silent for a moment, "well.. I.. we have known each other for awhile so yeah.." He said walking back into the kitchen.

I smiled. That idiot..

After dinner..

"That was definitely the best ramen I've tasted so far." I smiled. "Thank you. I do happen to be a really great cook." He bragged. I rolled my eyes and got off my chair, "I'm gonna get changed and head to bed." I said leaving the room.

Raku's POV

After cleaning the dishes I changed into my pajamas as well and started heading towards my room. "Chitoge?" I looked inside to see her sleeping on the cold floor. I walked over to her and woke her up, "Chitoge? Why are you sleeping on the floor?" I asked. "Well, there weren't any other futons and this is your room. It'd be rude to take your futon." She said. Is this really Chitoge? The gorilla girl? The one who threw me a punch every 5 seconds? She actually cares.. "Chitoge, it's fine. You can sleep on my futon, you are a guest." I told her. "But what about you?" I shook my head, "I'll be fine on the floor." She turned her head the other way and sighed, "I guess.. we could.. s-share." She said. "Huh?" My eyes widened and I started blushing. "B-but if you do anything s-stupid I'll punch you all the way across the world." She said. "O-o-okay I guess.." With that, I turned out the lights and laid down beside her. It wasn't a big futon, just a medium sized.

We were facing our back towards each other, we haven't spoken a word. I heard her breathe softly and shiver a bit, the room was a bit cold after all and this was a thin blanket. "C-chitoge?" I whispered. "Yeah?" I turned around to see her back still turned to me. "Are.. you cold?" Her shoulders tensed up, "n-no." She lied. "Chitoge." She sighed, "maybe just a little.." I smiled and moved closer to her a bit, "R-raku, I told you-" I placed my arms around her, "but you feel warmer now, right?" Her shoulders were still tense but relaxed soon after. "Yeah.. thank you.. Raku.." She said drifting off to sleep. I smiled and followed soon after.

He's so warm.. and caring.. That's one of the many reasons why.. I've come to love him..

OOUU YES. LONG CHAPTER. UPDATING AGAIN SOON. :D