8

Here's chapter 8. My chapters are getting lame now. I'm sorry :(

Raku's POV

I know for sure.. me and Chitoge kissed.. It wasn't a dream.

"Oi, beansprout, you gonna leave or what?" She said. I looked up at her, was this.. really Chitoge? She didn't seem like her usual self. She always seemed cheerful or at least punching me till I flew out of the building or something. But somehow, Chitoge seemed so different now. She looked.. sad.

"Chitoge." I said. She looked at me, waiting for what I was going to say next, I gulped. "Are you.. okay?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow and looked away from me. "Why do you care? You hate me, don't you?" She said. We're back to that again? "Why do you always think that? I don't hat-" "You said so yourself, we'd never work out as a couple. We just fight a lot." She turned her back to me.

I stood there staring at her, was she.. so hurt about what I said at the beach? Is that why she never talked to me until now? I'm sorry.. Chitoge. I walked up to her, I could hear her.. crying. It's my fault.. I made Chitoge cry. I turned her around and hugged her. She was surprised at first but I felt her relax.

"I'm sorry.. Chitoge. About all those things I said. Even though we fight a lot, even though you never really show me a tiny bit of care, I don't hate you." I said as I hugged her tighter.

Meanwhile...

I felt my chest tighten.. I felt the tears about to come down my face.. I could see it in his eyes.. He loved her..