16

A few more chapters and it's the end of the story.. Noo! :(
Chitoge: Noo!
Raku: Noo!
Me: Jinx, you guys owe me a soda. On to the story :3 (Wanna ask the Nisekoi cast a question? Comment and they'll gladly answer :3)

Raku's POV

Me and Chitoge had finally confessed our feelings to each other. It was too late to go back to school now so I decided I'd take her on a date. A real date. "So, where do you wanna go?" I asked her. "Well.. there was this new ramen shop that opened up and I was gonna check it out." I smiled, "let's go." I said as I held her hand and started making our way to the new ramen shop.

The ramen here was pretty good, I'd say it's better than mine. After finishing our food, we paid the bill and left. "So, where to next?" She looked around a bit and decided we should catch a movie. It's weird.. this feels like our first date except it was a real date this time.

We watched an action movie that had robots and aliens in them. Chitoge had laid her head down on my shoulder, I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

After the movie was over, we took a walk to the park and talked about all the cool things that happened in the movie. I smiled at the way her eyes lit up when she talked about her favorite parts. Just then, her cellphone rang. "Hello?" She said moving away from me a bit. "Oh.. I see.. Yeah.. I know.. I'll be on time don't worry." She hung up her phone and stood in silence.

Something must of happened.. I walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Chitoge..?" She didn't look at me. "Raku.. Thank you.." "Huh?" I said. "To be honest.. I'd never knew I'd have this much fun before I left." My eyes widened at her, "what do you mean.. before you left?" I asked her.

She stayed silent for a few minutes and sighed, "my dad's gonna be working in America for 3 years and I'm going back to America tonight." She explained. My eyes widened, I wanted to cry right then and there. I wanted to hug her tight enough to make her stay. I don't wanna lose Chitoge.. not again..

"3 years..? That means.. I won't be spending my high school years with you.." I said as I forced back the tears. She turned around to look at me, I looked down at the ground not wanting to show her that I was crying. She pulled me into a hug, I then hugged her back, not too tight, but tight enough to let her know I didn't want her to go.

She pulled away from me and I looked up at her, "I promise, I'll come back to you." She smiled. "Promise." I stared at her for a bit and smiled lightly, "I promise I'll be waiting. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait for you forever." I said. "When do you leave?" She looked at her cellphone, "it's 4pm right now so... in 8 hours. I have to go home and pack.." She said, as she was about to walk away I grabbed her hand. "Meet at the beach at 8, okay?" "Wh-" "Please." She didn't seem sure at first but nodded, she was off to her house.

I looked through every store just to find it.. I knew for sure that if I gave it to her, I knew for sure she'd come back..

8pm at the beach..

I waited for Chitoge to come. I had finally bought what I wanted to give her before she goes to America. I just hope she accepts it.. This was the same exact place where I hurt her feelings.. But it'll be the same place where I show her how I really felt. "Raku?" I turn around to see her wearing a white knee length dress, her hair was down and it made her look more beautiful. "Hey, Chitoge." I greeted. She sat next to me and stared out into the horizon, admiring the moon and stars.

A cold breeze came by and I saw her shiver, I took off my jacket and put it around her. She smiled at me, "Thank you." I smiled at her as she put the jacket on her. "So, why did you tell me to come here?" She asked, I looked away not knowing how to give it to her.. I took an intake of breath and breathed out slowly. "I.. I actually wanted to give you something." I said. She looked at me questioning what I was about to give her. I took out two rings from my pocket, her eyes widened at me and she started blushing.

"I-it's a promise ring." I said putting mine on. "I engraved your name on mine and I engraved my name onto yours.. " I showed her the ring with my name on it. She was speechless, she didn't say anything for awhile. I thought she'd take the ring and throw it, saying that is was stupid and cheesy. Instead she smiled, "idiot.. ring or not, I'll still keep my promise." She cried. I smiled at her and took her hand in mine and placed the ring on her ring finger.

She looked at her watch, "4 more hours.." She said. "Come back soon.. okay?" She smiled lightly, "I will.." I pulled her close to me and she laid her head down on my shoulder. We stayed silent enjoying the little time we have left. I looked at her and pulled her into a kiss, her lips were soft and tasted like strawberry. I pulled away from her and placed my hand on her cheek and caressed it.

Just then a taxi pulled up, "Young Miss, it's about time we go." A guy in a suit called. Chitoge looked down in sadness, I brought her face up to look at me. "I'll follow you, okay? I have another surprise for you at the airport." We both went into the taxi and started heading towards the airport.

Once we got there, we were greeted by all our friends. "Chitoge! We'll miss you!" Everyone shouted. Chitoge smiled and began to cry, "everyone.." Onodera walked up to Chitoge, "Chitoge-chan, you have to come back soon, for Ichijo-kun, okay? Let's hang out again soon!" Shu came up to me, "So you finally got together, ehhhh?" Dumbass.. "Kirisaki-san, have fun in America! Now I'll definitely win Raku-sama over for good this time!" Marika said gleefully. "See ya soon." Ruri said. "I'll see you again, Young Miss." Tsugumi said. "Wait a minute, Tsugumi. Aren't you suppose to watch over her?" I asked. "Now I'm watching over you, Raku Ichijo. To make sure you don't do anything stupid with any other girls while Young Miss is away." She shouted. We all laughed together. Chitoge looked over at me, "do you want your jacket back now?" I shook my head, "hold on to it for me until you get back."

"Flight 45 to America is now boarding. Flight 45 to America is now boarding." The announcer stated. "I guess I better go. Goodbye everyone, see you soon." Chitoge said. "Wait," She looked at me for a while. I walked up to her, grabbed her face and brought her into one final kiss. After a few seconds, I pulled away and looked at her, "I love you." She smiled at me, "I love you too.." She began to walk away, "Come back soon." I shouted. "Wait for me." She shouted back.

A few minutes passed and we watched as Chitoge's plane took off to America. "Are you gonna be okay?" Tsugumi asked. I stayed silent for a bit and sighed, "yeah. I'll see her soon.." I smiled.

Whoa long chapter D; I was crying while typing this like no joke ;-;