9

Sorry for such a late late update T-T I'm glad you guys are liking my story :D Free virtual piece for everyone ^-^

Chitoge's POV

He still doesn't know we kissed. Thank god, I'm saved. For now at least... I sighed and started making my way towards school.

Halfway towards school I see Raku and Kosaki holding hands. I stopped dead in my tracks and watched them walk towards the schoolyard laughing, smiling.. everything..

No.. I have to be happy for them. They're my friends, I should be happy..

Onodera's POV

I was really happy right now. Ichijo-kun had come over to my house so we could walk to school together. He had bought me flowers today as well, even my favorite chocolates! I looked over at him and smiled, maybe he didn't really love Chitoge-chan after all.

In class..

Raku's POV

I sat down in class and paid no attention to what our teacher was saying. All I could hear was something about a school harvest festival. I looked beside me to see Chitoge scribbling in her notebook, she was pretty bored listening to our teacher too.

I leaned over to her, "you're bored too, huh?" I whispered. "Pretty much." I chuckled, "I rather be at an action movie than sitting here listening to the same thing about harvest festival." She looked at me and we both laughed.

"Excuse me, lovebirds, if you're done talking we can discuss more on harvest festival." I leaned back into my chair and shut my mouth. The whole class stared at me and Chitoge for awhile before going back to listening to our teacher.

I sighed, "this is so boring." I didn't realize I said it out loud until the whole class went quiet. Everyone looked at me once again. "Well, Ichijo, if you feel that way, guess you'll find detention more fun?" My eyes widened, "detention!?"

Chitoge raised her hand, "Ms. Kyoko, I can actually agree with Raku on this. It's just harvest festival, nothing new." She stated. Chitoge.. "Well, Chitoge, maybe you'd like to join detention with Raku, you both can scrape the gums out of each and every one of the desks in this room." She said.

Onodera then raised her hand as well, Ms. Kyoko looked over at her. "Ms. Onodera, you're a good student and a good friend. But please, I wouldn't want to give you detention as well." Onodera slowly put her hand down in embarrassment and looked over at me. I mouthed the words it's okay and smiled.

Ms. Kyoko returned to her discussion and we continued on the rest of the day with classwork.

Detention..

"Isn't it fun scraping gums?" Ms. Kyoko said. Me and Chitoge didn't answer, we continued scraping gums from under the desk. "You can leave once you're done scraping gums from under the desk, I'll be on my way home." She said leaving us alone in the class.

I heard Chitoge sigh, "I'm leaving." She said, "but we haven't scraped all the gums yet, we just need one more table and we're done." She crossed her arms, "yeah but, I'm tired." I looked over at her. Her face showed a tired expression and she looked like she hasn't slept in days. "You can sleep for awhile then, I'll wake you up when I'm done." I told her. "You sure?" I nodded at her.

With that, Chitoge sat in her own desk and went straight to sleep. I smiled at her and continued scraping gum from under the desk. I looked at the window and the sun was already going down, I still had one more table to go before we could go home. Luckily, this didn't have much gum like the others.

Once I was finally done I got up to go wake up Chitoge. "Oi, Chitoge." I said. Her hair was covering her face a bit so I decided to move it out the way. "Chito-" Her sleeping face was really peaceful, it didn't show anger or hate or violence at all. She looked like an innocent girl and she was kinda... cute. I smiled at her and watched her sleep.

The sun had set and I figured it was time for us to go home. "Chitoge." I whispered. "Chitoge." She awoke from her sleep and got up. She then rubbed her eyes and looked around, "what time is it?" she asked. "Around 7:00. Sorry, you looked so peaceful I didn't wanna wake you." I expected a huge punch in the face but instead I got a smile. "It's fine."

We both got up and left the school.