5

Skipping the play and all that. It's almost summer and you know what that means :D

Raku's POV

It's been a month since me and Onodera started dating and I can honestly say I was happy. Tonight, we were going out on a date to the movies and taking a stroll in the park.

"Eh? Going on a date with Kirisaki?" My dad asked. That's right.. I haven't told dad about me and Onodera. "That Kirisaki sure is a wonderful girl. I wonder why you aren't going out for real yet." Guess my dad didn't notice the other side of her.

"Dad, I'm actually going out with someone else now." I told him. He looked at me for awhile not saying anything. Finally, he spoke, "who?" I gulped, "u-uhm.. O-onodera." I said. "And what happened to Kirisaki? Did me and her dad not tell you that you two had to fake date for two years?" He said angrily.

"It's not my fault. She's the one who said she doesn't care whether the gang fights or not!" I said. "And what did you say?" He asked. I then told him everything I said to Chitoge.

"I can see why she slapped you. Son, I want you to go and apologize to her." He told me walking away. "Maybe you don't realize it yet, but you will soon." I heard him mutter.
Realize what? What's there to realize? I love Onodera and that's that!

Short chapter I know, but this is what happens when you write 5 chapters in one day D; I'll write again once an idea pops up.