15

I have nothing to say, so enjoy :3

Raku's POV

The next day, Chitoge hadn't showed up again. "Has anyone seen Kirisaki?" asked Ms. Kyoko. Everyone shook their heads and started muttering, I looked at Chitoge's empty desk and pictured her laughing and talking to me about going to her favorite food place. I got sad at the thought that I'll never talk to her again..

Class had ended and I found myself walking through the hallways once again thinking about Chitoge. I wondered what she's doing at this exact moment..

Chitoge's POV

I'd be leaving to Ameirca by tomorrow.. I told dad that I wanted to leave as soon as possible, the best he could book was a flight by tomorrow night. That's okay.. anything to get away from here. I haven't showed up at school for 2 days because I didn't wanna show my face to him, Onodera, Tsugumi, and even the others..

The streets seemed more lively today. Everyone was talking with one another, some were rushing to work, families were having fun. I wonder what Raku's doing right now..

"Hey miss, got a minute?" I heard a voice and turned around to see a guy and his friends. They were from a different high school just by looking at their uniform.

Raku's POV 

"Ichijo-kun." I turned around to see Onodera looking at me worriedly. "Onodera." I smiled. "Are you worried about Chitoge-chan?" she asked. "N-no, I know she's probably just sick so there's no need to-" "Ichijo-kun, it's okay. I understand." She smiled. "You like her.. don't you?" My eyes widened, "Onodera.. I.." She shook her head.

She turned her back towards me, "truth is.. I've noticed you did for some time now.. The reason you didn't break up with me is because you didn't want me sad." I could hear her crying. "But, I don't want you doing that for me Ichijo-kun. You're very kind and I know you would never hurt me." She said turning around smiling.

"Onodera.." She walked up to me and took my hands in hers. "I don't want you to be with me if you're not happy. I want you to be with the person who truly makes you happy." She smiled. I looked down at the ground and smiled, "Thank you, Onodera.." She shook her head, "Thank you, Ichijo-kun. For all the great memories you've given me, I hope to make more with you as friends and with our friends as well." She said.

Onodera was strong enough to let me go.. She gave up her happiness to save mine.. "Onodera.. I don't want you to be sad." I said. "You'll only make me sad if you don't go to Chitoge-chan right now. I want both my friends to be happy." I looked up at her and smiled, "Thank you again, Onodera." She nodded, "Go. I'm sure she's waiting for you." With that, I ran out of the school to look for Chitoge.

Chitoge's POV 

"Hey beautiful, doing anything later on?" The guy said. "Yeah, but not with you." I said. "Ouch, come on.. Who says you can't have a little fun with me?" He said. "Leave me alone, you filthy animal." I was about to walk away when his friends surrounded me. "Come on, baby. Don't be like that.. We're just gonna have a little bit of fun.." I tried to punch him but he grabbed my hand and pushed me against a wall, the streets had gone empty, no one was here to save me..

"Face it sweetie, you're gonna have fun with me whether you like it or not." He said caressing my cheeks and moving his hand down. "Then my little friends here are gonna have a little fun with you too." He said and they all began laughing. Someone please.. save me.. I said shutting my eyes.

"BASTARDS! GET AWAY FROM HER!" I heard someone shout. The guy touching me was knocked down --- I  opened my eyes a bit, my vision was a bit hazy so I couldn't see well. "Why you.. who do you think you are!?" One of the guys shouted. "Her boyfriend." My vision had become clear and I saw Raku standing in front of me. "Listen you bastards, next time you touch my girlfriend, I'll get the Yakuza clan down here to deal with you. You know.. she's very liked by that clan." He said. All of them had run off screaming sorry and that they'll never touch me again.

I looked up at Raku, "Raku.." he looked at me, "are you okay, Chitoge?" he asked. I looked down at the ground, trying to force back the tears, "why.. out of all the people.. you had to come and save me.." I said. I was on the ground trying my best not to cry, I wasn't gonna cry here. Not in front of him.. I heard him sigh, he then kneeled down in front of me.

I put my hands over my face trying to hide it from him. "Chitoge.. I.. I'm sorry for leaving you like that yesterday. I just.. needed to clarify a few things.." I didn't reply. "Turns out.. Onodera and I are better off as friends.." I removed my hands and looked at him, he smiled at me assuringly. I slapped him across the face, it wasn't a hard slap, but a why did you do that stupid slap. "Why would you-!" "Because I didn't feel any affection towards her like how I did before!" He said grabbing my hands, I looked at him quizzically. "I used to smile every time I saw Onodera walk in the room, I'd always think about her every day hoping we'd get together. But then.. then you came into my life." He said. I didn't say anything but stare at him. "When I kissed Onodera that day on the docks.. I didn't feel any sparks.. but when I kissed you.. I felt something different." I started blushing.

"Chitoge.. I really like you.. and not in a best friend way but an I want to be with you forever way.. and i.. I sound stupid." I smiled then laughed at him. He looked down at the ground sadly, "Idiot. I like you too and I wanna be with you forever as well." He looked up and smiled at me, "you mean that?" I nodded, "of course I do, you idiot beansprout." He smiled and pulled me into a kiss.

OH WHAT I DONE DID IT YASS >:D Chapter 16 coming up soon ^-^