4

So last chapter, Raku was a bit harsh on Chitoge and she ran off. What happens next? Read on. :D

Raku's POV

Spring break was over and now we were back at school. "Ichijo-kun," I look behind me to see Onodera. "Hello, Onodera." I smiled. "I guess it's back to hitting the books huh?" I said. She chuckled a bit, "I guess so." She sat in her desk and I sat beside her, we kept talking about spring break and wanting to go back and do it all over again.

Eventually, the bell rang and I had to move back to my seat. I sighed, "talk to you later, Onodera." She smiled at me. "You too, Ichijo-kun." I went over to my desk and took a seat. Chitoge walked in and sat in her desk.

"What happened to you? I called so many times and you didn't answer." I asked her, "sorry.. I was busy." She said. Geez, what's with her. "You know if there's something wrong you shou-" "Hey, we should be quiet. Class is going to start."

I looked at her surprised. What was up with her!?

"Alright class, you do know we're having our annual cultural festival in a few days, this year, your host is Shu." Shu then steps up to the front and announces that we'll be doing a Romeo and Juliet play.

"Now then, for our Romeo and Juliet, we'll be having Raku and Kosaki play the parts!"

Chitoge's POV

Of course Shu would pick them to be in the play. They were boyfriend and girlfriend. I didn't wanna be here right now, I got up and left the classroom and walked down the empty halls.

Why was I feeling this way? What's wrong with me?

Are you kidding? Of course we wouldn't work out.

That stupid beansprout..

"Chitoge!" Speaking of the devil. "Oi, what's wrong?" I turned around to face him, "and you care, why?" He sighed, "Listen, I just saw Claude and he's suspicious. If we don't show any affection he might-" "Shut up." I told him.

"Eh?" I looked at him. "I'm done. With being your fake girlfriend. You have a real girlfriend now. So why don't you do me a favor and leave me alone?" I said. "Chitoge why.. Why are you acting like this? Are you really that selfish?" He told me. "I can't be in a fake relationship with you anymore. I'm done. I don't care."

Raku's POV

What was up with her? Not only that.. She wants me to leave her alone? She won't be in a fake relationship with me to keep our gangs at peace?

I sighed, "maybe you're right then. It was silly to think me and you could be friends. So let's just forget everything that happened between us because they mean nothing. Those memories I made with you, they aren't special. You're just-" before I could finish my sentence I was slapped across the face.

Students came out to see what was happening, Chitoge had walked away while I stood there. "Ichijo-kun?" Onodera called out. "I'm sorry, Onodera. I'll be with you in a minute. I just.. Need some air."

It's not like she hasn't hurt me before but.. slapping me? That really hurt.