2

Raku and Kosaki kissed, confessed, and ended up together. Chitoge saw what happened and feels hurt. Here's chapter two! (≧∇≦)

Raku's POV

Today was the last day of spring break and we'd return to school the next day. I sighed knowing I'd have to return to school and pretend to be the gorilla's fake boyfriend. Speaking of which, where is she?

"Ichijo-kun," I turn around to see Onodera, she was in her pink swimwear and wow, she was cute. "I was about to go to the beach, would you care to join me?" She asked.

I nodded and followed her down to the beach. I felt her hand touch mine and I looked at her, I saw a blush on her face and her eyes widened. "I-i'm sorry I didn't mean to I just.. wanted to hold hands.." She said. I smiled at her, "It's fine. You can hold my hand, I mean.." I started blushing, "we are boyfriend and girlfriend after all." With that, I felt her grab my hand and our fingers intertwined.

Once we got to the beach everyone stared at us in confusion except for Ruri. That's when we decided to tell them that we were together and explain how me and Chitoge were just a fake couple. Surprisingly, Tsugumi understood and accepted it.

"Ahhhhhhh! Not fair, Onodera!! Raku-sama was mine!" Marika shouted. "W-Well.. M-marika.. Ichijo-kun is.. m-mine now." Onodera retorted. I smiled and blushed at what she said. "Meh, just you wait! He will be mine!" Marika said walking back to the beach house.

"Raku you sly dog." Shu stated. "Shut up."

Chitoge's POV

So it's true.. They were together.. I knew it. I saw them holding hands and Raku also said they were boyfriend and girlfriend after all. I'm not surprised.. Sigh

What's wrong with Chitoge? Read on :D