Until our marriage!

Autorstwa koovoobi

A complicated and twisted love story Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Completed!!! Więcej

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
*Promo*
*Another Promo*

Chapter 39

3.3K 301 41
Autorstwa koovoobi

"Taehyung.. Jungkook..", Jimin tapped Jungkook again who just scooted more to Taehyung and hugged him tightly. "Ah. You Punk.", he gave a tight slap on his b.ms."ah. Jimin.", Jungkook said annoyingly. "Mom is here.", Jimin said. "My???", Jungkook asked in surprise. "No. Mine.", Jimin said. "Mm. It's your home, Jimin, where else will she go.", Jungkook asked and laid on Taehyung's chest. "she is calling us. Ask Taehyung to lay on the floor with Hobi hyung.", Jimin said. "Oh, okay.", Jungkook made an ojo face and tapped Taehyung's cheeks. "Jimin's mom is here. Go sleep with Hobi hyung.", he said. Taehyung hummed and stood up without opening his eyes and went to the bed and laid beside Hobi.

Jimin looked at everyone once again before opening the door. "Mom", he stretched his hands up yawning. "Ah. Everyone slept here? I went to Hobi's room first and was confused to find it empty. Call everyone and come to have breakfast.", she said looking at Hobi and Taehyung sleeping soundly then at Jungkook who is sleeping by hugging a pillow. Jimin nodded and closed the door. "Wake up.. wake up..", he called everyone.

Jungkook gave a bowl of Japchae to Taehyung. "It's made by my mom.", he said. Taehyung looked confused. "Jungkook's mom send it here. Serve Taehyung. Her Japchae is very tasty.", Mrs Park said. Taehyung smiled and served it in his bowl. "We will be going back to the hostel, mom.", Jimin informed. "Why in the morning?", he asked. "Need to check some reference books in the library.", he said. "Oh okay.", she said.

"I will wait at the entrance gate. Let's meet your parents first. Then we will go to hostel.", Taehyung said as he wore his jacket and took his keys. Jungkook nodded. "Don't stress. I am here.", Taehyung caressed his cheeks and went out. He bid goodbye to Jimin's parents and Hobi before driving off. As soon as, Taehyung went, Jimin and Jungkook also stepped out of the home with their luggage. They went to the entrance gate of their residency and saw Taehyung waiting for them.

"Come. Get in.", Taehyung said to Jungkook who got inside the car while Jimin waited in his own. "I am nervous, Tae.", Jungkook said looking in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung smiled and gave a little squeeze on his hand before driving to Jungkook's home.

Jungkook gulped visibly and walked ahead when Taehyung parked the car near to their house gate. Taehyung also went behind him after wearing a mask. Jungkook took a deep breath and wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans and rang the bell. He waited, but noone opened the door. He again rang, but no response. "Mommm.. daddd..", he called them in a sobbing voice but no response. "Tae..", Jungkook looked at Taehyung with tears filled eyes. "It's okay. Give them some time.", Taehyung rubbed his shoulder and both of them walked back to the car. Jungkook turned back again and again to see if the door was opening till he walked out of the gate.

"J..jun..jungkookiee..", his mom shuttered to her husband watching their son walking out of the gate while they both stood near the window, hiding between the curtains. "Let him learn his lessons. We have pampered him a lot. That's why.", Mr Jeon said hugging his wife who was crying on his chest.

~
When Taehyung and Jungkook went back to where Jimin was waiting, they saw Jimin walking to and forth in tension talking on the phone. "Jungkook. We.. we are called to principal's office.", Jimin said in a worried brows. "Why?", Jungkook was confused. "Somebody has sticked our vulgar cartoon pictures on the hostel compound walls, entrance gate, college compound. I don't where else.", Jimin licked his dry lips as his eyes become watery. "What?", Jungkook asked in disbelief. Jimin showed him his phone screen. Jungkook could see all the pictures as his vision becomes blurry as tears fall one after another. Taehyung took the phone and swiped through every picture by gritting his teeth. "I will kill him.", Taehyung growled in a low voice. "T..tae..", Jungkook threw himself on Taehyung crying who soothed him by rubbing his shoulder.

From there, they went to hostel. Jungkook stepped out of Taehyung's car with shivery and wobbly legs after watching student observing and analysising him with judging eyes. He looked at Jimin who was equally nervous as him. "This is why our college shouldn't allow poor students especially those with scholarship. See how they are sleeping around to make pocket money.", Jungkook heard one comment as he stepped inside the hostel. "They might have had a wonderful night. Didn't you see the car they came here?", another command. "We won't be able to get a taste, bro. We need bunches of currencies in our hands.", another comment. "Do you know another benefit of being rich? You can get Jungkook in your bed. Haha.", Jungkook closed his ears and ran to the room.

"Jung..Jungkook..", Jimin called the shivering boy who was crotching in the corner of the room. "J..Jim..Jimin. what will we do?", Jungkook shuttered. "I don't know, Jungkook. It's. I feel like beating that sh.thead if it's his doings.", Jimin said.
Jungkook and Jimin looked to the door when they heard loud bangs on it. "J..Jimin.", Jungkook scooted towards him. "Jimin. It's me. Open the door.", "oh. It's Taehyung.", Jimin opened the door and saw a furious Taehyung. "Pack your bag. We are not living here.", he said to Jungkook. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other. "Both.", he said. Both of them nodded and packed their books and dresses in their luggage. "I have informed Hobi.", Taehyung said to Jimin who nodded and trailed behind Taehyung with Jungkook and their luggage.

"See. See.. see.", Jungkook hung his head low when he heard murmurings on the corridor. "Shameless.", other command. Taehyung clenched his palm into a fist but Jungkook held his biceps immediately. "Pl..please. we can go from here.", Jungkook whimpered. Taehyung glared at everyone furiously before hugging Jungkook to his chest and went outside. "IF YOU TALK A WORD NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM. YOU WILL SEE MY WRATH.", he growled lowly. Someone of the students moved back, some rolled their eyes, someone smiled mockingly. "T..tae..", Jungkook called him hiccupping who nodded and went out.

"Hyungggg..", Jimin ran to Hobi as soon as he saw Hobi walking towards them in the hostel entrance. "It's okay.. it's okay..", Hobi hugged the crying boy and rubbed his back to console him. He looked at Taehyung and Jungkook who is in his embrace. "Things are a bit complicated. They..they called parents.", Hobi said. Jungkook's eyes grew bigger as horror completely took over him. "Mm. At home, mom was taking a bath, so I attended the call. They want guardians to come and give an explanation till then.. till then you both are suspended.", Hobi said in a low voice. "What?", Jimin asked in disbelief. Hobi nodded. "If.. if they have called Jungkook's home, then..", Jimin's eyes fell on Jungkook pale face who is looking at his phone which is vibrating, 'mom calling.', Jungkook looked at Taehyung before attending the call. "M..mo" "Do you want to see us dead? Buy some poison and come home. It's way better.", he closed his eyes shaking his head. "Mo..mom. it's..it's n..not how you are t..thinking.", Jungkook shuttered. "We only wished for your goodness. Did we ever refuse to give you a penny you asked for? Then why? Why? What's the thing which we failed to provide you? Ah? Is this how you are making us proud?", he heard his mom's crying voice. "M..mom..", Jungkook called but only heard beep voice. Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly and wailed to his chest holding his phone tightly. "I.. I.. I didn't d..do an.. anything.", he cried. Hobi looked at Jungkook then at Jimin who was hiccuping by rubbing Jungkook's back.

"For.. for Jimin I can give an explanation as a guardian but for Jungkook?", Hobi asked. "I will speak.", Taehyung replied. "But.. how?", Hobi hesitated. "His husband.", Taehyung said. "W...what?", Hobi asked. "I am going to marry him. It's enough. If anyone has to speak about him. Let them come and speak to me, on my face. I am the sole guardian of Jungkook. And that f.cker. He will see my worst side.", Taehyung said clenching his jaw tightly as his veins on the neck bulged out while he hugged Jungkook more to his chest. "Tae. Your parents?", Hobi asked. "I will speak to them. No, we will speak to them. If they are also not willing to accept us. Then.. anyways I don't plan to leave him.. his hands..", Taehyung said. Hobi nodded, who tapped his shoulder.

~
Jimin and Jungkook was sitting on the bench outside the registration office. Jungkook was blank like a white paper. "Wh..what's a..all h..happening, Jimin?", he asked as his red swollen eyes brimmed with fresh tears. "M..my parents. And her..here I am m..marrying. I.. want my parents presence in my marriage, Jimin.", Jungkook said to Jimin, who is rubbing his hands. "Mm. The..they will accept it, Jungkook. If they know you are not sleeping around. You are husbands. They will accept it.", Jimin said. "I..", Jungkook and Jimin looked at the figure who is running towards them. "What is all this? I didn't understand any thing you said, Jimin. And why are you both sitting inside registrar office? Your mom said you have spoiled and all. Oh god. I didn't even understand that also.", Jin said crouching down in front of Jungkook by cupping his face. "You okay?", Jin asked. Jungkook shook his head negatively. "Mom and dad..", Jungkook explained everything that happened till now. "WTF? Are they insane to believe Eunwoo than you?", Jin asked. "And marriage? Jungkook, are you sure about this? Don't do something in the heat of the moments. Think wisely.", Jin said. Jimin nodded. "If you don't want to marry Taehyung. Tell it Jungkook.", Jimin said. "Oh. Didn't you know how I needed Taehyung in my life? Ah? It's not about marrying him. I always wished to marry him. It's about our parents. The whole situation is a mess. I wished they could listen to me and be with me", Jungkook said wiping his eyes. Jimin and Jin nodded. "They are calling you inside.", Jungkook looked at Hobi and nodded.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who is standing besides his friends. "If you don't want it you can say, Jungkook.", Taehyung said. "Don't think. I am taking a decision about your life.", Taehyung cupped his hands and said. "I am ready to accept your No as it is. Promise.", Taehyung said caressing his hands with his thumb. "I know this is not the situation to say this. But, the moment you bragged into my life as an unknown number. I started falling for you slowly. It might be because of your handsome face, but as the days passes, I have fallen deeply into you for the way you adore, respect and protect me. I am falling for the way, you.. you are standing with me, for me by holding me to you. So, I am wholeheartedly ready to be your wedded husband.", Jungkook said confidently. Taehyung's lips stretched into a beautiful smile as he rubbed his nose tip blushing. "Ooohooo..", Woo cheered. "If you both are sure about this. Please sign here.", the registration officer interrupted them. Taehyung nodded and took the pen and signed above his name and gave the pen to Jungkook who looked at Jimin, Jin and Hobi and signed it above his name. "Here.", Seojin gave two rings to them. Taehyung took one and held Jungkook's hands. "May I?", he asked. Jungkook nodded and Taehyung slide the ring and kisses his knuckles as others cheered. "May I?", Jungkook repeated Taehyung who nodded. "He is eagerly waiting since a long time Jungkook. Slide it fast. It's his life dream. Don't make our boy loose patience anymore.", Hyunsik said. Jungkook smiled with teary eyes and slid the ring on his finger and looked at other before tiptoeing and pecked his lips corner. "Aisshhh. I will cry.", Wooshik said hitting Seojin's hand. Taehyung smiled and took Jungkook's hand in his and interlinked their fingers. "Mom.. dad.. hope you will bless us..", Jungkook said in his mind and leaned on to Taehyung's shoulder as they walked out of the registration office.

..to be continued..

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

212K 8.6K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...
5.1K 186 29
Taekook ff ᴛᴏᴩ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴇ 𝙱𝚘𝚢 & 𝙱𝚘𝚢 Warnings - crack - fluff - forbidden -sin - age gap - love - mature contents
7.4K 165 36
Taekookff ᴛᴏᴩ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴇ 𝙱𝚘𝚢 & 𝙱𝚘𝚢 Warnings - crack - fluff - misunderstanding - mature contents - broken - Male pregnancy
46.1K 1.8K 58
Taekook ff ᴛᴏᴩ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴇ 𝙱𝚘𝚢 & 𝙱𝚘𝚢 Warnings - crack - fluff - misunderstanding - mature contents - broken - Male pregnancy - Hate - Love ...