Ashley's kanto adventure

By Tykiyahcovington487

Ashley Ketchum starts her journey at age ten, she embarks on a wonderful journey filled with love and excitem... More

The beginning
Tales of a feather
New Friends and new challenges
First victory
New recruiter
Welcome to the team
Bugged out
First gym badge
A rare Pokémon?
Information
Second victory
A new challenger
Biography
School is in session
Who's that Pokémon?
Fire with a desire
Squad goals
Information: part two
A famous researcher
Electric Boogaloo
All aboard
So psyched
Garden of Erika
The way of a ninja
Too hot to handle
Breaking new grounds
Grass is always greener
Final round
So close and yet so far
Tough love
For the win
Cold as ice
Grand finale
So long, farewell

Who you gonna call?

146 0 0
By Tykiyahcovington487

Ashley realizes that she must battle and collect a Ghost-type Pokémon in order to defeat the gym leader of Saffron City.

In search of a ghost Pokémon, she heads immediately for a tower in Lavender Town where they are said to dwell.

As Ashley and Machop are hiking, the fog intensifies and Ashley suggests that she should send out Growlithe and Bulbasaur.

The group arrives in Lavender Town and reaches the Pokémon Tower by dark. Machop and Bulbasaur, scared by the tower, want Ashley to go in alone.

"I know that you are afraid, but we have to stick together and see things through." Ashley said.

As Ashley and her Pokémon enter the tower, the door closes on its own, putting them in darkness. Ashley sends out Charmander to light the room with a Flamethrower, though the fire Pokémon quickly tires out.

Ashley finds a candle and Charmander uses Flamethrower to light the candle.

Ashley and her Pokémon find a hole in the floor and hear strange noises echoing as they explore.

Ashley checks her Pokédex for more details, and it reveals that ghost Pokémon are still shrouded in mystery.

In another portion of the tower, a Haunter and Gengar are watching TV, laughing at a comedy show broadcast.

Gastly comes into the room and they all laugh. After Ashley and her Pokémon enter a larger room, the lights suddenly turn on, revealing a dining room with a fully-set table.

Ashley's attention turns to a dangling rope, with an instructional note attached.

She quickly runs up and pulls it, which releases confetti and a welcome sign.

Suddenly, Growlithe spots Haunter behind Ashley and freaks out, but Ashley misses it.

Haunter then appears in front of her and spooks her. Curious, Ashley checks her Pokedex, though it has no data on Haunter.

Ashley sends Charmander, but the ghost Pokémon disappears and reappears behind Ashley, tapping her shoulder and causing her to freak out.

Ashley has Charmander use Leer. They both pull off fierce looks, but Charmander suddenly makes a funny face, making Haunter laugh.

Ashley scolds Charmander, though as it is distracted, Haunter Licks him and the Fire Pokémon, paralyzed by the effects of the Lick, begins to shake.

As a result, Ashley recalls Charmander back to his Poké Ball while Haunter pulls another funny expression.

"Let's see, Haunter is weak against Ground-types, its own type, Psychic-types, and Dark-types. But let's see if Squirtle can handle this one!" Ashley said as she grabbed Squirtle's Poké Ball and threw it into the air, letting Squirtle come out with a grunt.

Haunter uses Shadow Punch to knock Squirtle into submission.

Squirtle then propels itself away from Haunter's Lick, and while using Withdraw, it uses Hydro Pump to become airborne and hits Haunter hard.

Ending the battle with a Skull Bash, Ashley quickly gets out a Great Ball and threw it at the semi-conscious Gas Pokémon, successfully capturing it.

The pair leaves the tower the next day, with Ashley holding her Great Ball in her hands.

She decides to call out her newly-caught Haunter and introduce herself to it. After enjoying their battle, Haunter decides to join Ashley and Machop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515 51 24
Before he could start his journey through Johto, Micheal's family moved to a new region called Tarjona. There, trainers can't begin an adventure unti...
10.1K 191 28
At an attempt to get closer with humanity 15 year old vampire Ash Ketchum meets his childhood friend Serena. Will she recignise him? Can he keep his...
251K 4.2K 30
(Y/n) (L/n), a 16 1/2 year old girl from Pallet town. She lived happily in pallet town with her best friend Ash Ketchum. They did everything together...
19K 434 21
Hello My name is Ruby Ketchum and my parents are Ash Ketchum and Serena Ketchum. I don't remember my father much but my mother told me that my father...