TXT - THE HEIRS

By Parkmaddy_writes

Attorneys Choi Haneul and Park Jimin are entrusted with the task of bringing five boys together to complete t... More

WELCOME !
TRAILER
CHAPTER 1 - A new case ?
CHAPTER 2 - A brief description
CHAPTER 3 - Meeting the five boys
CHAPTER 4 - The Tasks given
CHAPTER 5 - Ideas & Trauma
CHAPTER 6 - No more hesitations
CHAPTER 7 - Roommatezz
CHAPTER 8- Who's good here ?
CHAPTER 9 - The Forgettable softie
CHAPTER 10 - Past relationships
CHAPTER 11 - Unexpected Date
CHAPTER 12 - Melting ice in warmth
CHAPTER 13 - Bonds that break & form
CHAPTER 14 - A normal weekend at Choi House
CHAPTER 15 - Flower crowns find you Soulmates
CHAPTER 16 - Triggered Memories
CHAPTER 17 - Worries that fade away
CHAPTER 18 - Soogyu the bestiez
CHAPTER 19 - Peace which never exists
CHAPTER 20 - Rewind #1
CHAPTER 21 - Rewind #2
CHAPTER 22 - Chasing that feeling
CHAPTER 23 - Deep down
CHAPTER 24 - Known earlier ?
CHAPTER 25 - Deeper than it seems
CHAPTER 26 - Time with you flies
CHAPTER 27 - Who's your choice ?
CHAPTER 28 - Want those times back
CHAPTER 29 - Soulmates
AUTHOR TALKS ๐Ÿคฉ
CHAPTER 30 - Infront of the eyes
CHAPTER 31 - Your pain , my pain
CHAPTER 32 - Are you fine ?
CHAPTER 33 - No longer Secrets
CHAPTER 34 - Tomorrow X Together
CHAPTER 35 - Romance in the air ?
CHAPTER 36 - CEO Choi's is(are) cool
CHAPTER 37- Confess to you , my lovely lover
CHAPTER 39 - Spill the Tea
CHAPTER 40 - Still with You
CHAPTER 41 - Fam Day
CHAPTER 42 - Our First Date
CHAPTER 43 - Revealed Truth ?
CHAPTER 44 - You , who are precious
Happy Anniversary TXT !
CHAPTER 45 - Together, we are Strong
CHAPTER 46 - Taehyun's Accomplishment
CHAPTER 47 - Calm before Storm
CHAPTER 48 - Stay alive
CHAPTER 49 - Strangers who aren't
CHAPTER 50 - Suspicious relationships
CHAPTER 51 - Mind does , heart doesn't
CHAPTER 52 - A Family that cares
CHAPTER 53 - Beomgyu's dream
CHAPTER 54 - Breaking barriers
CHAPTER 55 - You are my future
CHAPTER 56 - I'll always look for you
CHAPTER 57 - A Trip to Italy
CHAPTER 58 - The Waited Confession / Calm before storm pt.2
CHAPTER 59 - How can I be fine when other half of me is gone ?
CHAPTER 60 - A New Beginning
CHAPTER 61 - Soobin's dream / A Wedding Proposal
CHAPTER 62 - Yeonjun's accomplishment
CHAPTER 63 - I'm relieved that it's you
CHAPTER 64 - Pre Wedding starts !
CHAPTER 65 - A Letter of Farewell
CHAPTER 66 - THE Wedding / The End of a Fairytale
THANK YOU !
SPECIAL CHAPTER ๐Ÿ˜

CHAPTER 38 - The Truth Untold

166 3 5
By Parkmaddy_writes

A week later :

" Taehyunna are you ready ? The 1st round will start in an hour " Mingyu asked as he approached Taehyun who was seated in their alloted counter .

Today was the 1st game for Taehyun in his Seoul Boxing League , it was a competition only for Seoulites . He have to get through 3 matches to get into the semi-final , and win it to enter the Grand finale .

" I'm ready I guess , it's just I haven't been in boxing competitions for a while , the atmosphere is kinda overwhelming for me " Taehyun confessed and Mingyu patted his head .  " You'll be fine once you enter the ring , you are gonna rock , fighting ! " Mingyu said brightly making Taehyun relax a little .

" Oh Kang Taehyun ? " A voice which Taehyun never wanted to hear in his life once more , it was him . Taehyun let out a sigh as he turned back to greet the owner of the voice , Gangtae .

" It's you indeed , you have really become handsome now , how are you ? " Gangtae placed a hand on his shoulders , Taehyun shot a glare at his hands . 

" I have always been handsome and you are not the closest bitch for me to answer my well being " Taehyun shook off Gangtae's hands off his shoulders forcefully . 

" Calm down boy , why are you always on the edge ? This only got you out of the competition that day , don't you remember ? " Gangtae asked with a smirk . 

Taehyun gave a evil smile as he smirked .  " Yah , it's not you who got me outside that day , it was my decision to leave . You know why ? " Taehyun asked as he got closer to him . 

" Because they were two people who deserved to see you rot in hell , until I got them back I wanted you to stay outside , living your final days happier than ever " Taehyun whispered in his ears and smiled seeing him in his eyes , Gangtae smiled back at him.

" Aahh let it be , you know what , I deserve to die indeed . But definitely you aren't winning here Mr.CEO , isn't it your task ? You think I'll let you win easily ? " Gangtae asked pushing his hair back .

Taehyun scoffed and looked at him . " You think I came here for winning ? The last thing I care about in this is winning , but you'll see me win everything . I know you'll be at finals , I want to face you there , eye to eye , that's my main motive " Taehyun put on his coolers .

" I don't like leaving things unfinished , whether it's business or revenge . See you later " Taehyun waved at him and left the place . 

" He's dangerous isn't he ? " Gangtae brushed off his thought and left . 

------------------------------------------------

" Hey Taehyunna , I think there's someone to meet you here " Mingyu said and Taehyun looked at him confused .  " Who hyung ? I didn't call anyone " Taehyun said and Mingyu pointed towards the left , making Taehyun look at the direction .

A smile instantly grew on his face .  " How did she even knew ? " Taehyun thought as he saw Haneul walk towards him . " Yah you really thought you can escape us ? " Haneul asked with her hands on her hip .

" It's just the 1st round so I didn't think of inviting anyone " Taehyun rubbed his nape chuckling nervously .   " But you can't escape me boy , I literally have all your schedules , don't play fool Taehyun shi " Haneul smirked and Taehyun laughed .

" Alright alright , but thanks for coming , I feel so relieved for some reason " Taehyunn admitted , Haneul found him cute .   " How can I not ? I wished all the boys good luck on their first day of tasks , I have to be here for you also right ? You are also important to me Taehyunna " Haneul held his hands .

Taehyun smiled at her , he felt happy to hear he was important . It matters to him a lot . He wished to be an important people in the lives of people who are important to him .

" Yah aren't you nervous ? " Haneul waved her hands infront of him making him snap out of thoughts .  " Yeah a bit , but I am not a coward . Watch me win this " Taehyun said confidently pushing his hair back . 

-------------------------------------------

5 mins before they get into the ring . Taehyun was relaxing his muscles , while Mingyu and Dino were helping him wear his requirements for the match . 

" Taehyunna , relax . We have already studied a lot about your opponent today , you know everything . You just have to play smart , Fighting ! " S.coups patted his shoulders and Taehyun bowed at him before entering the ring .

" Players Lee Sungjae and Kang Taehyun , assemble " The referee called as the players bowed at eachother and then at the judges . Taehyun spotted Haneul sitting in the second row , clapping excitedly , she gave him a thumbs up which made him smile .

As the round 1 started , Taehyun took the lead , he was defending at the beginning but slowly tackled the other player down just as S.coups taught . The referee announced Taehyun as the winner for round 1 . 

In the second , the other played seemed angry and punched Taehyun in his stomach making him fall down . Haneul panicked as she saw him not moving , the referee started counting , however Taehyun got up in 5 seconds and punched the player right in his face knocking him down .

The punch was too powerful , the referee finished counting 10 and raised Taehyun's hands announcing his as winner as he has already won 2/3 rounds . It was really a easy win for him .

" Now I know why Beomgyu fears him sometimes " Haneul covered her mouth in shock .  Mingyu and Dino started jumping in joy while S.coups looked at him proudly . 

" Good job Taehyun , still we need to work on some of your techniques " S.coups left and Taehyun bowed at him .

" He'll never be satisfied , you did so well ! " Dino hugged him and Taehyun hissed in pain . " Yah Dino he's hurt in stomach , we should take him to hospital and get him treated 1st " Mingyu said as he saw Taehyun's injury .

" Taehyunna are you alright ? He punched you quite hard in stomach " Haneul asked worriedly as she saw him . " I am alright , it hurts but it'll cure in a matter of week . You saw how I knocked him out right ? " Taehyun asked proudly and Haneul smiled .

" You really did well , I'm proud of you very much . The boys will be really happy to hear about it , but they gonna knock you down for not informing them " Haneul chuckled and Taehyun laughed nervously .

" Mingyu shi are you gonna take him to the hospital ? " Haneul asked and Mingyu nodded .  " I'm sorry I have to leave now . I'll ask Jimin to be with you there Taehyunna , I'll not let a word out to the boys alright ? That's the least I can do " Haneul ruffled his hair .

" Thank you , but are you going alone by yourself ? " Taehyun asked worriedly .  " Don't worry I'll have Taehyung with me , you rest well , bye " Haneul gave him a small kiss in forehead and left after bowing at others . 

Taehyun blushed a little as he waved his hands at her .  " He looks like a kindergarden kid waving his mom bye  " Dino commented as he saw Taehyun , making Mingyu chuckle . 

---------------------------------------------

Haneul pov :

As much I wanted to accompany Taehyun to the hospital now , I had the interrogation to attend today . I was getting a little nervous as I drove inside the Seoul Police Headquarters . 

I parked my car and got out , Taehyung was already waiting for me by the entrance .  " Sorry if I was late " I said as I walked with him . " Nah nah , how did the match go ? " Taehyung asked curiously .

" He won afcourse " I  smiled proudly . " I know the kid is talented , let's move to the second floor , Jungkook is waiting for us " Taehyung informed as we got into the elevator .

 As I entered the interrogation room , Jungkook and Choi Jisung were seated the other side of the mirror , while Taehyung and I stood the other side along with 2 more officers . 

As soon as Jk got the message , he started with his investigation .  " So Mr.Jisung Choi , the second son of Late Mr.Choi Chanho , you are the owner of Yoon Investments also Dreambox Academy , are this information right ? " Jk asked and Jisung nodded .

" Few months back , XXX Car with the Registration No . SL 3030 had tried to run over Choi Soobin , two of the people who drove it , that's Ming and Yong have exchanged cars at Gangnam and their final destination was your Dreambox Academy , which can mean only one thing , you know that right ? " Jk asked and Jisung smirked .

" Yes , I was the one who ordered my people to kill him . Those two have never done anything right , that Soobin is just a headache like his father " Jisung scoffed . 

" What do you mean ? How you know Soobin's father ? " Jk added .  " That Dohyun , he was my father's most trusted person ever . He trusted him that much that he gave a part of his inheritance to his son but not his own son that's me , such a fool " Jisung said .

" We suspect you to be involved in Mr.Choi Chanho and Choi Dohyun's death , any opinion on that ? " Jk enquired and Jisung looked at him blankly . 

My eyes widened and I looked at Taehyung .  " What's happening here ? " I asked confused . " Just listen to them please " Taehyung said as he turned to the front . 

" You are now gonna blame me for everything Officer ? I agree with Soobin but not this " Jisung said with a smirk . " We had a special team performing tests in PostMortem , it was specifically requested by your brother Choi Dusik , and the results are still with us " Jk said showing the papers . 

The whole situation was out of my control , things which I didn't expect are happening now . " He was being given slow poison for almost 10 years , not only to your father but also to Mr.Dohyun , it was a clear murder " Jungkook announced .

I took a step back in shock , Taehyung helped me to stand properly . He looked at me nervously , I was just hoping what I was thinking shouldn't be true .

" Didn't you do it Mr.Jisung ? " Jk enquired . " No.no I wasn't the one NOO " He screamed and Jungkook smirked .  " Really ? But the medicines at your house says otherwise " Jungkook showed him the photos taken at Jisung's house .

" You aren't escaping , you are the one who did it . Admit your faults Choi Jisung shi " Jungkook warned him . Jisung smirked as he adjusted his coat .

" Then time for you to know this , I knew about this . But I wasn't the one doing this " Jisung said making us confused . " Then who ? Your daughter Yoon Mia ? " Jk asked .

" That poor thing , she's clearly suffering for the sins her parents are committing , my poor daughter " Jisung sighed .  " So it was your wife who did this ? " Jk asked calmly .

" Yes , my wife , Yoon Byulhee was the one who did this , it was her plan afterall , I was just co-operating all long " Jisung confessed . 

" Attorney Choi , I know you are on the other side . This is nothing , when you know who was behind all this , it'll be really tough to bring the family you made together again . Soobin might think he could have died the other day , All the best with Yeonjun and Soobin " Jisung laughed .

---------------------------------------------------------

After the interrogation , I was seated outside under one of the trees .  " Here have this " Taehyung handed me over a cup of tea and I thanked him .  " I seriously don't understand Taehyung , the things tied up like this .. " I stopped midway letting out a sigh.

" I'm sorry I didn't tell you , earlier before this contract , Dusik Sir asked the police to get the PostMortem done . He suspected something might be wrong , but he didn't want to disturb you , so he left it . But Jungkook and I thought it might all be tied , we were right indeed " Taehyung said as he took a sip.

" What do you think he meant with Yeonjun and Soobin ? " I asked him out of curiousity . " I don't understand either , I think his wife is the one to answer now . Let's wait for the next interrogation , until then please stay safe and also let's keep the boys safe " Taehyung said and I nodded . 

 I don't care what happened in the past , as long as it doesn't mess with the present . 

A/N :

As promised Taehyun crumbs hehe 

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter ! 

Bye until next one 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.1K 36
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž." started: 06/2/20 ended: 08/12/20 highest ranks; #1 in beomgyu 5/16/22 #6 in governme...
53.6K 3.7K 33
Friends since highschool, Beomgyu and Taehyun were almost inseparable. Despite the differences and conflicting personalities they had, they could nev...
99.7K 6.3K 44
Interview/Documentary of a cheap broke university student and a wealthy working adult living together. "Hyung, give me money." "How shameless can you...
5.7K 325 25
In which Taehyun's dream is to become a musketeer to protect the heir to the throne, the daydreamer scientist prince, Choi Beomgyu. His plans seeming...